Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

8. I Know You're Worth It

by frankxgerard 6 reviews

"You're gonna die one day and I'll be there to see you. I'll have to go on alone again..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 382 words - Complete

0Unrated

Title from "Things I'll Never Say" - Avril Lavigne

After almost a month of living with Gerard, Frank got used to the disappearances at night and in the morning. They were inseparable during the day and spent most of their time walking.

"Frank, I'm scared."

They were sitting on a bench in the cemetery watching birds eat pieces of donuts. Frank looked at him, confused.

"Of the birds?"

"No, of you."

"What?"

"You're gonna die one day and I'll be there to see you. I'll have to go on alone again..."

"You're lucky."

"Why? I get to see people I... love... dying?"

"No, you live forever! I wish I could."

"No, you don't."

"Yeah I do! Huuuh..."

Gerard looked at him, thinking deeply.

"You're asking me to turn you?"

"I'm not asking, I'm stating that I wish you would, but I'm not saying, "Do it or else!"..."

"If I turned you, well, it hurts, a lot... and I don't want you to regret or be mad at me... or yeah, hate me..."

Frank scooted closer to Gerard and put an arm around his friends shoulder.

"You couldn't make me hate you if you tried. We both know how it feels to be rejected, and we don't like it. We'll learn together."

"You really want it?"

"Yeah, you're my best friend. I don't want to have to leave you to watch me die over and over in your head forever. You won't get rid of me that easily."

"Okay."

"But I'm not demanding 'cause you don't have to unless you want to."

"It's okay. I will if you want to."

Gerard smiled when Frank put his head on his shoulder. They weren't dating or anything, just really close friends.

"You're actually willing to sacrifice death?"

Frank didn't understand how Gerard could say it like that.

"Sacrifice?"

"Yeah, you get tired of living after a while..."

"I'll have you."

"You're absolutely positively sure of this?"

"Yeah."

Gerard brought Frank back to their house and sat him down on the bed.

"Do you want me to turn you now, or in a few days, months, or whenever?"

"Now."

"Okay... I really don't want to hurt you..."

"I'll be okay."

"You're sure? It hurts like heck."

"Yeah, I'm sure. It's worth it."

They both smiled nervously.
Sign up to rate and review this story