Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

9. Trust Me

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

"How does it work?" "I have to tie you down, bite you, and get our blood to mix somehow."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 335 words - Complete

2Exciting

The title is something Frank says in "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" - My Chemical
Romance


"How does it work?"

"I have to tie you down, bite you, and get our blood to mix somehow."

"Bite me anywhere?"

"Pretty much. As long as our blood mixes I don't think it matters. That's why I gotta be careful not to get blood on some random person if I have a cut."

"Oh, alright... Hey! Stop worrying! I'm sure of this, okay?"

"OK. No ones ever asked me to do this before... I mean, not that I've gone around asking people to be a vampire... but there was this one girl, she was nice and all, and she said she'd let me... but I only agreed because I was lonely, but at the last moment, she left."

"I'm sorry... but I won't leave, I promise."

"Thanks. You wanna... um, start now?"

Frank nodded. Gerard proceeded to tying Frank to the bed with rope.

"Don't worry; I'm not gonna rape you or anything! But once you get vampire blood in you for the first time, it drives you a bit mad."

"Ooh, kinky. So where will you bite me?"

"I... don't know. It'll hurt WAY worse if I bite your neck, but you won't, can't die... So wherever you want."

"Where will it hurt the least?"

"Uh... your um... lip... or foot..."

Gerard coughed, turning away.

"Okay... That's... alright... I guess you'll have to bite my lip, 'cause, you know... I don't think you wanna bite my foot. But only for pain reasons, right?"

"Yeah... That'll be okay. You sure about this? You can change your mind, now or never?"

"Never. Bite me now and let's get this over with."

Gerard kicked off his shoes and leaned over Frank, looking him in the eye.

"This is gonna hurt so bad when it mixes, alright? And plus I gotta bite you hard."

"I know."

Gerard licked his lips nervously.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you completely Gerard"
Sign up to rate and review this story