Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

7. The Savior Of The Broken, The Beaten, And The Damned

by frankxgerard 2 reviews

"What the history geeks would do to get their hands on you..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 232 words - Complete

0Unrated

Title from Welcome to The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

When they got back to the mausoleum it was almost noon.

"Here, sit down on my bed."

Gerard's room had a bathroom attached. Frank sat down and watched the vampire gather stuff from a cabinet.

"Lemme see... ouch that must hurt... Hold still..."

Frank winced, tears forming in his eyes as Gerard cleaned the wound with alcohol, one hand holding the back of his head.

"Ow."

"Did he hit you before you left?"

"Yeah... and sometimes with his belt too..."

"God Frank, that doesn't sound very religious."

"I know...I told them that, and they just got madder at me..."

"And hit you?"

"Yeah, most of the time..."

"Jeez... I feel so sorry for you. I didn't have parents to boss me around for most of my kid years."

"Lucky."

"You wouldn't have liked it at all back then. It was hundreds of years ago when they had no TV."

"Cool."

"Yeah, it was kind of weird how they dressed now that I think about it."

"You're pretty lucky to have lived back then. What the history geeks would do to get their hands on you..."

"Haha, they'd probably do anything."

"Ow..."

"Sorry! You're gonna have a huge bruise for a long time.

Frank nodded and let Gerard put a bandage on his face painfully.

"Come on, let's go eat, kay?"
Sign up to rate and review this story