Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 4

by wimvincken 7 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 1103 words

5Exciting
A/N: My beta reader for this story is fuggernut

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

-----

Triangle Disease - Chapter 4

At four pm, a group of people stepped out of the floo in Gringotts. The first one in the group was a boy who stumbled out of the fireplace; he had raven black wild hair. The extraordinary things about the boy were his stunning green eyes and the scar in the shape of a lighting bolt on his forehead.

He wasn't able to keep his balance and fell unceremoniously on his behind.

Immediately after his ungracious arrival, the floo flared green again, and a girl with lustrous red flaming hair appeared, and promptly fell over the green-eyed boy.

This process was repeated with the arrival of the next girl with bushy hair and tight-fitting muggle clothing. She also stumbled over the pair still lying on the ground ... and fell flat on the ground.

"UMPFFF!" "For Merlin's blazing balls!"

"Hermione," Harry gasped, "what language!"

"Oh ... well ... it took me by surprise," the girl stammered.

The next to arrive were Mr. and Mrs. Granger, both of them still had their eyes tightly closed and both were looking slightly green. Both of them stumbled over Harry and Ginny, stepped on Hermione's legs, lost their balance, and fell on Hermione in a heap of arms and legs. Hermione was screaming like a banshee.

The last arrivals were more careful- Mr. and Mrs. Weasley did have more experience, after all. They arrived in the large fireplace, looked around, and sidestepped everyone quickly.

An inconspicuous Goblin, who was watching the arrival of Gringotts' newest guests with interest, stepped forward. "Can I help you?" he asked.

Harry was pulling Ginny up to her feet. "Yes, please. I'd like to talk with the manager. "

"And the reason you wish to talk to him...?", the Goblin inquired.

"What is your name, Sir?" Harry asked immediately. He didn't want everyone to hear what was going on.

"My name is Dirok, Sir. And yours?"

"I'm Harry Potter, and we'd like to talk to the manager concerning some... urgent business."

The Goblin glanced briefly to his forehead and bowed. "One moment, Mr. Potter."

He disappeared from sight and Harry helped Hermione's parents stand up. Hermione didn't look very happy, and was rubbing her foot. Ginny was smirking, but said nothing ... her eyes were lightened with humor and mirth.

"I always dreamt such lovely scenes taking place when I was going to be married. It is so romantic," she said.

Now Hermione was smirking. "Yes, Gin. Our engagement has gotten off with such a beautiful start, don't you think?"

Harry head snapped up. "Wait a minute, you two. I just remembered! After the Gringotts business, I'm going to buy you rings the kind you've never seen before. The best and most beautiful rings I can get," he said pompously.

Mr. Granger pulled on his sleeve and whispered something in his ear. Harry smiled and looked to the girls. "You naughty girls", he said slyly, "wait for tonight when ..."

Harry froze and blanched. His face went instantly white.

"Oh Merlin, what am I going to do!" he said desperately.

Harry looked around in panic. "Oh Merlin... oh Merlin.... What am I supposed to do?... oh Merlin ... help ... Hermione ... please help me?"

"Harry, what's the matter?" Mrs. Weasley asked in a concerned manner. Everyone looked at him worried, but Hermione seemed to know what was going to precisely.

"I think that noone ever told Harry about the birds and the bees... y'know... the man to man talk," she said laughingly.

"Noone?" Mr. Weasley said, uncomfortable.

"But he asked for your hand in marriage hardly an hour ago," Mr. Granger stuttered.

"Well, with Harry you never know," Ginny said, still smirking.

Mrs. Granger elbowed Mr. Granger. "You tell him about the... the business, Dan."

"What! He will be my son in law; I'm not going to tell him what he has to do with my daughter."

"Do you want your daughter to die?" Mrs. Granger hissed.

Mrs. Weasley elbowed the nervous looking Mr. Weasley in the ribs.

"You do it, Arthur. That's our daughter he's going to marry," she snapped.

Arthur Weasley looked like his last toy had been taken from him.

"That's right, old man." Mr. Granger smiled jovially. "You seem to be the right person for the job."

"And what about my daughter ... You want me to I tell my future son-in-law what he has to do with my daughter? Are you mad?" Arthur said to Mr. Granger. Suddenly he saw Mad-Eye Moody approaching down the corridor. Arthur immediately walked towards Mad-Eye.

"Alastor, you are the right man for the this. We need your professional advice!" Arthur grabbed the still stunned and miserable Harry and the grumbling Alastor by their sleeves and dragged both of them to the corner. There he whispered something and soon returned to his wife, looking relieved and satisfied. "So, that is arranged, Alastor will do the job for us. There is nothing to worry about." Ginny and her mother snorted.

Everyone in the group turned their heads and looked at Harry and Mad-Eye. His magical eye was now concentrated on Harry, who was still looking like he was going to die at any moment.

Alastor pulled out his wand, started talking and making animated gestures with his hand ... the wand in his other hand made pushing movements.

Harry's face became very red ... burningly so.

Alastor started to mimic the wand movements with his hand and pronounceing - what seemed to be- incarnations, and Harry's eyes were almost bulging out of his eye sockets. His mouth dropped open.

Hermione and Ginny were wearily looking at the pair in the corner. "I don't think this is working," Hermione exclaimed.

In the mean time, Alastor had started moving his hips; his magical eye was circling in high speed in his eye socket. The tempo of his hip movements became faster and faster, and he was grinning widely, tongue hanging out of his mouth. Harry definitely looked green in the face, like he could puke every moment.

"Someone needs to stop this vulgar show," Mrs. Granger said, disgusted, pointing to Mad-Eye.

However, Mad-Eye was in a frenzy now. His hip movements had become quicker and changed direction.

"Backward - forward - backward - forward - backward - forward" he squealed, waving one arm, while pointing his wand to Harry. "Do you have that, boy?"

"Backward - forward - backward ... Constant Vigilance, boy ... Constant Vigilance ... maybe she's a death eater ... you never KNOW! Always keep your wand pointed to her head ... never falter ... it might be your last!" he yelled.

Harry fainted.
Sign up to rate and review this story