Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 3

by wimvincken 2 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 2971 words

5Exciting
A/N: My beta reader for this story is fuggernut

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

-----

Triangle Disease - Chapter 3

Mr. and Mrs. Granger sat uneasily on their chairs in front of the headmaster. Next to the Grangers Harry could see Molly and Arthur Weasley and the Minister, Madame Bones. The headmaster sat, as usual, behind his desk. Everyone was looking uncomfortable.

"Mum ... Dad? What's wrong?" Hermione asked anxiously.

"Well Hermione ..." her mother began uneasily.

"We want to remove you from this school, Hermione." Her father continued. "The stories we have heard today are simply too much. We understand that you want to be a witch, but playing hooker or dying is too much. So please go get your things, we are leaving this place immediately."

Hermione blanched and became as pale as possible, her eyes flaming.

"No Dad, here you are wrong. I don't just want to be a witch ... I am a witch. The fact that I'm here is proof enough.

I refuse to go back home with you. And if you don't give in, I'll ask the Minister of Magic to evoke a small law, which will force you."

Dan Granger did not believe his ears. "What did you say to me?" he asked in anger.

Hermione blanched again. "You heard me, Dad. If you try to force me I will be forced to ask the Minister, who is sitting right here. Madame Bones, you do know which law I'm referring to, don't you?"

The woman nodded. "Indeed, there is a law which obligates muggle parents if they form a threat for the wizarding world or for the child who has magical blood.

If your parents refuse to cooperate, you can request to invoke that law immediately."

Everyone looked to Mr. and Mrs. Granger ... who were looking very pale and horrorstricken now.

"Mr. and Mrs. Granger, my name is Harry Potter." He gave them some time to regain themselves. "I don't know who my guardians are, but Hermione is very lucky that she has you, and that you are willing to fight for her.

However, this is a crisis, which is going to kill your daughter and two others within two days. You can ignore it, take her from school and then she will die. The alternative is that you let things happen the way Hermione wants, and you have a lifetime with her. In addition you get a grandchild."

Dan Granger looked to Harry. "So you are the so-called husband?"

"No, Sir, I am a victim like Hermione."

"And how do you think you'd support my daughter? You are only a pupil ... and you said yourself that you don't know your guardians."

Harry looked briefly to the headmaster before turning back to Hermione's father. "As usual, the headmaster here tells you the truth, but not the whole truth. After our discussion here has ended, we're going to Gringotts to work out some details. You are going to receive a large amount of money as a sort of bride ransom. I hope that this answers your question concerning support."

He turned to Dumbledore.

"Headmaster, if you would be so kind as to explain to the Grangers and the Weasleys the details and please be thorough."

Madame Bones had conjured chairs for the three and they sat down.

The headmaster was filling the parents in on the details he had skipped over before.

Albus Dumbledore turned, smiling, to the teenagers. "I assume that you have talked about the Trigonum Morbus and the binding, and that you want to continue with the marriage?"

Harry stood up from his chair and faced the headmaster.

"Yes we did, headmaster, and I have decided not to continue as you planned... I don't want to be bound at such a young age. I'd rather die than live under such circumstances- under your absolute control."

With this, he sat down.

Harry never saw the shocked expression on the face of the headmaster. This was something that the old man hadn't expected to hear.

Harry however heard everyone around him gasping, holding his or her breath or even soft cursing.

"The following is going to happen. I want to have the signed documents concerning our emancipation here. Then we'll go to Gringotts, I transfer the galleons, receive my inheritance, then we choose a house or manor or family house ... whatever I have or is available, and we'll be married. After that, we all are going to live at the property we choose.

That is all. So take your pick or leave it."

There was again silence.

Madame Bones broke the silence though.

"Mr. Potter, I think you're forgetting that we are your elders, and you don't speak to your elders that way, and most definitely you do not force us into doing what you want."

Harry shrugged. "The only thing that I got from my elders were abuse, manipulation and lies. You're asking me to honor my elders. I don't think so.

Not only that. The greatest manipulator sits in this room. He isn't interested in protecting Hermione, Ginny and our future children, because they can be replaced or scarified and they don't play a crucial role in the big picture- a Voldemort-free world. They're not part of the overall strategy.

He will offer us separate rooms in Hogwarts after we are married, so he can control us. He will have the Deatheater's children in classes with my pregnant wives and he risks their lives only to remain in control. If something happens, he will show pity but nothing more. Those girls will only be sacrifices for him, nothing more and nothing less ... all for the big picture.The only players on his field are Voldemort, himself and me; because of a prophecy concerning me and Voldemort... which is actually supposed to be lost.

Therefore, I'd like to see those signed documents now, otherwise there is no deal, and then we leave this office. If you think that I'm bluffing, then I suggest you join me, so you can watch me die.

If you send me back to Privet drive, I would be punished and sent to the cupboard for a month without food and little water. Knowing that I am going to die, that wouldn't mean much to me. I'd only hope that I can take those muggles with me into death.

If you lock me up in the Gryffindor tower, the only thing I can bet on is when I die, I leave a big mess behind. It is a pity that I can't force you to clean up after me.

If you try to force us to marry on your terms, I will show you the middle finger at the ceremony and tell you to stick it up your ass."

After his rant, Harry stood up and looked to the girls. Hermione and Ginny were frowning. He held out his hand and waited for the girls to grab it... Ginny extended her hand and he pulled her up from the chair. Harry looked questioningly to Hermione, who slowly shook her head. Harry and Ginny left the office in a hurry. Nobody stopped them ... the adults were shocked beyond belief.

Harry and Ginny hurried through the corridors of Hogwarts, hand in hand, not in the direction of the Gryffindor tower, but that of the great hall. When they reached the painting of the Great Revolution of the Goblins with Eric the Burrier they slowed down.

"Harry, I'd like to ask you to do something," Ginny whispered.

"What is it, Gin?" Harry whispered back.

"I want you to kiss me."

Now they stopped, Ginny turned to Harry.

"When I was four years old, I remember my mother telling stories about you, before I went to bed. When I was six years old, I could not sleep before my mother or father told another story. When I was nine years old, I promised myself to marry you when I was old enough. When I was eleven years old, you truly were my hero ... you rescued me. Now I'm fifteen, I'm going to die, and I want you to kiss me."

They locked gazes.

"Last summer I noticed you, Ginny. Last year I watched your every move. We grew closer to each other and this summer vacation I was thinking about you and Hermione as well. You are the girl who caught my attention ... because of Voldemort, you are also the one who's going to die. Are you sure you want to kiss me?"

"Yes, Harry," she whispered softly.

Harry closed the distance between them slowly... The feather soft touch of their lips sent streams of electricity through their bodies.

"If I'm going to die, I want to make this memorable," Ginny whispered. Harry leaned further down and rubbed his nose against hers, then kissed her forehead, each eye, the tip of her nose. Ever so tenderly, his lips brushed hers, teasing, tickling with gentle caresses.

His tongue traced the sweet outline of her lips and then explored the warm depths of her mouth. Harry was running his hands gently up her back when Ginny broke the kiss, took his hand, and ran it under her shirt to lightly cup her breast. She almost laughed as Harry's eyes grew wide before they glazed over as he felt the lacy fabric of her bra and the warmth of her breast underneath it. Seemingly, with a mind of its own, his hand was stroking her breast, kneading it gently, and then moving forward to envelope its sweet mass in his palm.

Ginny arched her back and made happy murmurs in the back of her throat, while tears streamed from her eyes.

"Ginny, what's wrong?" Harry asked, alarmed. "Oh Harry ... I only wish that we could do this forever. I have what I always wanted ... what I dreamed about ... now I have it ... I can die peacefully ... I am ... I have what I wanted."

She threw both her arms around his neck. Harry lifted her into his arms and carried her towards the great hall. Harry walked through the hall towards the large doors, opened them, and sat her down on the steps. He sat next to her, looking to the forbidden forest.

"What kind of prophecy were you talking about, Harry?" Ginny asked sudden.

The young man was quiet for a moment.

"There was a prophecy made before I was born, which concerns Voldemort and me. It tells that only one can continue to live and that I'm supposed to have the power he knows not. What the prophecy means is that I must kill him or he will kill me.

That prophecy is not important anymore, because everything is lost now. I will never go back under the control of the headmaster, and we walked away from his so-called rescue attempt to give the world more time. That isn't going to happen now ... we made our choice and I don't think that the headmaster will agree with my demands. "

"I don't think that the headmaster has another choice," a voice came from behind them. Harry turned quickly and saw Hermione standing behind them.

"Hermione!" he whispered.

"I had some things to say to the headmaster and all the others who think they are the wise and great," she said with half a smile.

She moved next to Harry and sat down beside to him. She grabbed his knee and put her head on his shoulder. "Whatever happens, we are together. If the Trigonum Morbus was indeed cast by Voldemort, and Dumbledore doesn't agree with the conditions we set down, we'll die soon enough. If it is a hoax by Dumbledore, I want to be gone from this place. If Dumbledore agrees with your demands and Voldemort had indeed cast the curse, I want to be gone from this place as well."

"I truly never want to see Hogwarts and the headmaster ever again," Ginny agreed.

Harry only nodded.

"I am happy that you came, Hermione. How did you know that we were here?"

Hermione held up the Marauders map. "With this, my dear future husband" she said, smiling.

"What did they want, Hermione?" Ginny asked.

"You mean when you both went away?"

"Yeah."

"I asked Dumbledore about the prophecy and he told us. They were very upset because of what you said, Harry. Nevertheless, they were more upset with the headmaster, and I don't think they'll trust the man anymore. Your mum was busy working herself into a temper frenzy up to the point that she could've hexed him. I left before they said anything else."

There was a brief silence after those words.

"Harry", Hermione asked, hesitating. "I know that you love Ginny ... do you think it would be possible to live with me as well? I mean if we have to be together, and you are forced to marry us both, do you think that ..."

Hermione shuddered.

"You think that ..."

Ginny stood up. "Hermione, I'll tell you the truth. I've been in love with Harry all my life, and seeing what's going on at this moment, I don't expect us to we live long enough to ..."

Harry put his hand on her lips, and grabbed Hermione's arm with his other hand. "Shhhhh ... hush ... both of you. This is not the time nor the place to talk about those things."

"And you are absolutely right, young man," a firm voice sounded behind them. They turned and saw Madame Bones, and Ginny's and Hermione's parents standing behind them. Madame Bones handed Harry a pack of documents.

"You all are emancipated ... here are the signed documents. We want you to live. Please allow me to cast the same medical spells that the headmaster previously cast on you."

Harry and the girls gave her their consent. Madame Bones murmured something under her breath and waved her wand. Again Harry, Ginny and Hermione briefly flashed red.

"I see for myself that you are indeed cursed. Please save your lives and do what must be done."

Harry took the documents, looked at the first document, and gave them to Hermione.

He stood up, and looked intensely to the girls. "Are you sure you want this?"

Ginny nodded immediately and Hermione smiled sadly at him before she slowly nodded as well.

Harry adressed the parents of Hermione.

"Mr. and Mrs. Granger, I want to ask Hermione's hand in marriage. Are you willing to give us your blessing?"

Mr. and Mrs. Granger looked partly relieved, partly confused. Mr. Granger turned to Harry. "Considering the circumstances, and seeing you in action in the headmaster's office, Mr. Potter, and your true words to us all, I am willing to give you my blessing to marry my daughter."

Harry turned to Mrs. Granger. "Will you give your blessing as well?

Mrs. Granger frowned. "Why do you need our consent, Mr. Potter? You are emancipated and you don't need our permission to ask my daughter."

"You are correct, Mrs. Granger. I don't need any permission but only the ones of Hermione and Ginny, but I ask for your blessing because of Hermione and because of the magic which will form our marriage."

"What do you mean, Mr. Potter?"

"A marriage is a magical contract. I believe that when I ask for your blessing, and you give it to us, it will make the magical contract between the three of us stronger and we have a greater possibility to make this work.So I'm making a formal proposal for your daughter's hand in marriage."

"In that case I give you my blessing as well, Mr. Potter."

Harry immediately turned to Ginny's parents. "Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, I'm making a formal proposal for your daughter's hand in marriage. Will give me your blessing?"

Both of them affirmed immediately. "Yes, we give you our blessing."

Harry smiled.

He turned to the girls and kneeled.

"I know this is sudden, but I'm only following my heart. I don't yet love you enough to marry you in normal conditions, but for the sake of our lives, I want to ask you for the honor of wedding you."

Ginny nodded, "Yes, I will marry you, Harry."

Hermione smiled and nodded as well. "I will too."

Harry stood up and enveloped the girls in a group hug. "We will be married this afternoon and we'll have a lifetime to sort things out and be happy," he whispered to them.

Harry looked to Madame Bones over the shoulders of his girls. "Madame Bones, you as Minister of Magic, are you willing to wed us this afternoon when we have finished our business at Gringotts?"

"Yes, Harry, I would love to," she said. "And congratulations."

"Thank you, Madame Bones. Do you want to join us in Gringotts?"

"I'd like to, Harry. But things are happening at the ministry, which demand my presence. In addition, you want to be married today, so I want to prepare some things for the three of you.

When you've finished your business at Gringotts, please floo to the ministry and meet me at my office. If you don't mind, let's have the ceremony there, so it is fast, uncomplicated and private. Is that acceptable?"

Harry looked to the girls. Ginny looked a bit disappointed, but she nodded anyway. Hermione agreed without hesitation.

"Madame Bones, do you know if there will be any backslash after we counteract the Trigonum Morbus?" Hermione asked.

Made Bones looked a bit anxious. "Ms. Granger, I truly have no idea what is going to happen. Maybe it would be a good idea to get theDumbledore involved in the process. I'm confident that I can convince him to stay out of your personal business."

Hermione nodded. "Please, Madame Bones, we truly appreciate your efforts, and please do talk with the headmaster?"

"Yes, I will, dear child."

-----
Sign up to rate and review this story