Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 5

by wimvincken 1 review

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 1347 words

5Ambiance
Triangle Disease - Chapter 5

-----

A/N: My beta reader for this story is fuggernut

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

-----

"ENNERVATE!"

Harry woke up with a shock. He opened his eyes to find he was sitting in a luxurious chair at a large, oval table. He saw Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Granger sitting in front of him. Hermione and Ginny were on either side of him. A regal but amused looking Goblin was standing behind Mr. Granger.

"How do you feel, Mr. Potter?" the Goblin asked with a grin, his sharp teeth half-visible.

"Uhm ... ok, I guess," he answered.

Suddenly Harry remembered Mad-Eye and his eyes widened in horror. "Is that what I need to ..." he couldn't continue and instantly became white again.

Mrs. Weasley looked very irritated. "It is entirely your fault, Arthur. How could you?"

"What did I do?" Arthur asked puzzled.

"You sent Mad-Eye to him. What were you thinking?" she hissed, but not quietly enough. "He is scarred for life, the poor boy!"

"That 'poor boy' is going to sleep with our daughters," Mr. Granger said accusingly.

"And you're sleeping on the couch tonight and for the rest of the month as well," Mrs. Granger hissed. "And now you'll be quiet!" Mr. Granger gulped, while Arthur grinned.

"Arthur, you're sleeping on the couch for the rest of the month too." Arthur's smile faltered.

The Goblin made some kind of strange noise, like hiccups- he was laughing.

"Harry, don't listen to that crazy Mad-Eye. It's not so bad," Hermione whispered in his ear.

"How do you know?" a terrified Harry asked loudly.

"I have a book," Hermione answered.

Harry looked at Hermione, scandalized. "You mean when we do it, the book'll be next to your head on the pillow?"

"Who said that?" Hermione asked, appalled.

"Moody instructed me to use my wand instead of a book!"

That was too much for the Goblin, and he fell to the ground, hooting in laughter.

Mr. Weasley stood up. "After this meeting I want to ask Amelia Bones for a professional who can enlighten Harry, so the poor boy knows what is expected from him. In the meanwhile we must continue with our business and get it over with."

Mr. Weasley turned to Harry. "Harry, there is nothing to worry about, everything is going to be taken care for. When we're finished, I'll talk to Madame Bones and get you someone who can explain everything without embarrassment and in private."

Harry looked at Mr. Weasley skeptically. He didn't believe that everything would be alright, but it was better to continue and see what would happen next. He nodded to Ginny's father. "Alright, Mr. Weasley ... lets continue."

The Goblin had recovered and was standing behind Mr. Granger. He waved his hand and the table expanded, a chair appeared and he sat down. In front of him was a pile of papers.

"My name is Amok and I'm the assistant manager of Gringotts. What can we do for you all?" he asked.

Harry started. "I'd like to have an overview of my heritage, please."

"I'm afraid that's not possible, Mr. Potter. You are not sixteen and only your guardian could request what you asked for right now."

"I am emancipated, Mr. Amok. I can ask this," Harry replied.

"Can you prove that, Mr. Potter?"

Harry took the emancipation documents out of his pile of papers, and handed them to the Goblin. The Goblin studied the documents intently for several minutes.

He looked up to Harry and grinned. "All right, Mr. Potter. Here is a book with the complete information concerning the contents of your vaults, investments, properties, and possessions."

He shoved a thick book towards Harry.

"The contents of this book self-update when you are within Gringotts' premises."

Harry, Ginny, and Hermione looked at the book, opened it, and read the first page, and their mouth dropped open.

Amok grinned again. "The first twenty pages are only summaries, while the rest of the 386 pages are detailed descriptions of your heritage."

Harry pulled himself together.

"I wish to do the following.

First, I want to transfer two million galleons to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and Granger ... they will supply you with their details.

Second, I want to have a way to pay in an easy way, like the muggle credit card system.

Third, I want to move in immediately in a property with the name 'Potter's Manor'.

Is that all possible?"

"Of course, Mr. Potter ... we will transfer the two million galleons, we have wizarding moneybags that function as muggle credit cards and you only need to look in your book for the Potter's Manor; we'll make the portkeys immediately.

Amok the Goblin waved his hand. Several Goblins entered the room, chatted in their language, disappeared, and soon came back with papers and three moneybags.

Ginny immediately started to protest. "I can't have your money, Harry. What do you think I am, a whore?" she asked, shocked.

"Ginny, we'll be married within two hours. Take it."

"But I can't accept this!"

"When we are married, you own one third of everything I have. Now as your husband- to-be, I ask you to take it."

Ginny's eyes flamed.

Hermione saw what was going to happen, decided to interfere.

"Harry, our-soon-to-be-husband, do you want to sleep on the couch?"

Harry blanched. "Yes," he said simply, also half-relieved.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and Granger immediately loudly bawled, "No!"

Mr. Weasley wrote a short note to Madame Bones, asking for a person who could enlighten Harry in the specifics of his wedding night.

Mr. and Mrs. Granger were giving a Goblin the details of their account, while Hermione was inspecting her moneybag.

"Amok, what is this?"

"This pouch will be personalized for you, Ms. Granger. You think about an amount of money in galleons and the money appears in the bag. The amount is immediately taken from the vault of Mr. Potter. Oh yes, there is no maximum ... you can take whatever you need until the vault is empty."

One of the Goblins gave Harry a piece of parchment.

Amok pointed to the parchment. "This is your portkey to the Potter's Manor, Mr. Potter. You can activate it by tapping on the parchment three times. There are elves at the manor, everything is clean, maintained and ready for immediate use."

Hermione frowned, but said nothing. Ginny was still staring, shell-shocked, at her moneybag.

An astonished company left Amok's office and they arrived at Gringotts' entrance hall.

Harry turned to the others. "Mr. Weasley and Granger, is it possible for you to accompany me in order to assist me in buying certain necessary things?"

Both men nodded. Harry turned to the girls. "Please buy everything you need, anything you want. We'll see each other at seven pm here, and then we'll go to the ministry. Is that alright with you?"

The girls nodded as well. They turned to their mothers and disappeared towards the shops in a hurry.

Harry turned to the two men. "Shall we?"

"Well," Mr. Granger said. " I'm afraid that you still need to buy the rings, my boy. "

"Yes, Harry, you also need to buy engagement rings," Mr. Weasley said with a smile.

"Engagement rings?" Harry asked. "We are already engaged!"

"You are, but it is not complete without the rings." Mr. Weasley replied with a grin.

"But ... but ... when am I supposed to give them the engagement rings? A minute before we marry?"

"You will get the right moment, my boy. Knowing my daughter, she will give you hints."

"I'm not good with hints, especially when we're talking about girls." Harry responded.

-----

A/N: Thank you for all your reviews

A/N: This story supposes to be a ONE-SHOT. However, I wrote too much, and my beta reader that time advised me to cut it in readable chapters; so there were nine chapters. Then reviewers started to complain why to stop at nine chapters. Now I am busy to add about ten more chapters above the existing nine. Do you see that reviews are helping?
Sign up to rate and review this story