Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The power of the elemental

Chapter 5

by wimvincken 5 reviews

A Romantic!Grey!Powerful!Harry becomes an elemental fire, thunder, wind, earth and water will be his companions in the battle against evil.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Narcissa, Petunia Dursley, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 3327 words

5Exciting
Chapter 5
Editor: The Resident
________________________________________

Harry opened the front door of the house of his relatives. He was wondering how his aunt and Dudley would react to three more guests in the house, especially when the three additional guests would be such attractive girls.

He held the door open and the three girls entered the house. They walked to the hallway and entered the kitchen, where a strained aunt Petunia and her husband, Vernon, were sitting. The fat man with his four chins had an unhealthy colour in his face, which was usual, and was looking daggers at Harry and the girls.

Oops, that did not look well.

"You see, Petunia. That freak comes here like he owns the place, and he brings three more freaks in the house. I warned you about him. This is unacceptable for me, and I am going. I will come back when the freak is gone."

He stood up; he looked murderously at Petunia, and left the house through the backdoor. Aunt Petunia looked thoughtfully to the backdoor, but did not seem to be upset.

"Well, that one is gone... I would say good riddance." She looked to Harry and the three girls and stood up. "Do you want to drink tea?" she asked.

Hermione smiled politely. "Yes please, I would definitely use a cup of tea, thank you." The rest of the girls nodded, but Harry was looking at his aunt with something like pride.

"Aunt Petunia, is Vernon leaving you?"

Aunt Petunia shook her head. "Your uncle has had a hard time accepting your presence here in the house, but I gave my word to your headmaster many years ago, and I must keep it until you are seventeen years old. Your uncle does not want to continue with the deal, so it is better that he stays with his sister Marge."

She smiled sadly. "Maybe it is even better than I had thought, because while he was gone, I could think about myself, my son and Vernon, and I like the idea of being alone. The only problem I have is the money, because Vernon refuses to pay the mortgage, the daily shopping and the bills."

Harry looked thoughtfully at his aunt. He did not understand fully what she meant, but he was aware of the things she did not say. "Are you thinking of divorcing Vernon?"

"Yes, maybe I must consider that," Aunt Petunia said. She looked up to the girls, stood up from her chair and went to the gas stove to heat water.

The girls each took a chair and sat down. Ginny looked at Harry's aunt, confused, and back to Harry. She always understood that the relationship between Harry and his relatives was bad, but from what she could see, they could talk. That man, his uncle, was something else; he seems to be full of loathing and hate, but the man moved out for Harry.

Luna was looking spaced... she stared at the walls and was murmuring something about blasted skews and fried snails. Hermione, irritated, looked at Luna, but she said nothing.

Hermione realized that the Dursleys were currently in a marriage crisis. It might look that the problems were caused by Harry, but she knew better. Remembering the marriage crisis of her parents some years ago, they had differences to overcome with each other, and were not able to. Until her mother suggested a marriage counsellor. The marriage counsellor came to their home several times and, months later, everything cooled down... it seemed, that time, that her parents found a way to overcome their differences.

"Who are these girls, Harry?" aunt Petunia asked.

"Oh, sorry Aunt Petunia, I forgot to introduce the girls. On my right is Hermione Granger, she goes to my school too, and her parents are muggles... I mean normal. They are dentists. In the middle sits Luna Lovegood, she goes also to our school and her father owns a newspaper. On the left is Ginny Weasley, who also goes to my school, and her father works in the Ministry. Girls, this is my aunt Petunia."

The girls smiled to aunt Petunia, and his aunt nodded politely. "I don't want to be rude," his aunt said. "But what are these girls doing here?"

"We are staying here until Harry found a better place to live," Hermione answered.

It was quiet... nobody said anything. Aunt Petunia went back to her tea and poured the tea in cups. She brought the cups to the table and went back to the kitchen closet, took cookies and brought it to the table. She sat down and looked Harry straight in the eye.

"Let me see if I understand this correctly. You live in the smallest bedroom of this house, which is hardly able to contain one person. You bring three girls in the house with the intention to bring those girls in that small room.

It gets better. That small room contains one bed. That bed is obviously much too small for a person like you, Harry. I assume that the girls want to sleep, and the only bed, which fits in that small room, is the small cot.

I also wonder how you are going to arrange that. Maybe when you place the girls horizontal one on the other, you might be able to store their bodies in that room in a physical sense. I also wonder what your intentions are with the three girls."

"Maybe I can help," a voice appeared from the living room. The person of Nymphadora Tonks appeared from nowhere, and Aunt Petunia shrieked. Tonks rolled up her invisibility cloak and placed it in one of her pockets.

Harry smiled at Tonks. Aunt Petunia, this is Nymphadora Tonks, she is an Auror, and she is guarding me and the house."

Tonks grabbed a chair and sat down. "I will go upstairs after the tea and enlarge the room, so it will be able to contain the five of us," she said.

"Five or you?" shrieked Aunt Petunia.

"Five of us?" Harry asked surprised.

"Mrs. Dursley, my excuses that I barge in like this, but I saw the need to intervene in this stage. I am an Auror, which is the equivalent of a police officer in your world. My duty is to guard Harry and you against unwelcome people from the magical- and muggle world. Professor Dumbledore and my boss, Madam Bones released me from my guard duty. The guard duty is taken over by team of five Aurors.

My new duty is to assist the foursome with anything they need. The first thing what they need is sleeping arrangements, and that is the main reason why I am here for. I will go upstairs to Harry's room after the tea, and I will enlarge it. That means that his small room will be at least ten times larger. I also will create furniture, bathroom with shower and toilet, so they will not hinder you and your family in any way.

To insure you that things stay decent, I will also sleep with the foursome. This guarantee that the virtue of the girls will be as it is, a virtue," she said grinning. She winked to Harry and the girls and looked to Aunt Petunia.

Petunia did not know how she felt about this new situation.

"But why must Harry and these three girls sleep here? Don't they have a house to go back to?"

Tonks held up her hand to avoid any of the foursome to react. "Did you notice the storms here at Privet Drive?"

Aunt Petunia nodded.

"The storm was created by Harry, because he was very angry with Professor Dumbledore. Only these three girls were able to calm Harry, and they are the reason why everyone is still alive in Little Whinging. In case something happens again, which will set Harry off again, they are the only ones who are able to avert destruction and disaster."

Aunt Petunia shook her head. "I think it is a lot of nonsense, but I personally don't care. Vernon is not here, and there is nobody else who would object then only me. To make things clear Harry, I am interested in the other thing. As you know, Vernon is not here anymore, and I need money. You gave me already thousand pounds, but that is not enough. I need much more. Can you ask your friends for more money, because I need it? I am not sure when I can pay back the money, but when I am able to, I will pay back."

Harry nodded, and looked questionable to Tonks. "If you mean that I can arrange a trip to Gringotts, I can see what I can do tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, or at the least the day after tomorrow, I arrange for you money. How much do you need, aunt Petunia?"

"I need four thousand pounds," she answered.

"I take care of the money," Harry said.

Tonks got her tea and she talked with the relieved girls. Aunt Petunia went to bed.

The five some went upstairs to Harry's room. Tonks entered the room as first, took her wand, and started to murmur spells. Suddenly the walls started to move backward, and the room became larger and larger. The girls and Harry were looking to the room with wide-open eyes, amazement on their faces, and Tonks was smirking.

When the room was large enough, the walls stopped moving. She pointed her wand to the floor, and a thick woollen carpet appeared. She created a king-sized bed in the middle of the room, a cabin for a shower, sofas, tables with chairs and closets. When Tonks was ready, she entered the room and walked to the window. She created curtains, tablecloths for the tables and lights.

"Voila, I am ready. Let's make us comfortable and then talk." Tonks took off her shoes and jumped the large bed.

Harry entered the room, followed by the girls. He looked around and liked what he saw. He noticed that there was one bed, and one shower cabin, but no way for any privacy.

"Eh Tonks? Where do you sleep?"

"With you, of course," she said, as that was the most normal thing to do.

Harry's eyebrows went up. "With me?" he said.

Tonks sighed.

"Do you realize what is happening here, Harry? You might be changed dramatically to look like a demigod, you might have your fun with the girls here this afternoon, but you do not realize what is happening right now, not? You also do not realize what this little joke with the weather did to the magical world, do you?"

Harry nodded. The girls moved over to the bed, and lay down as well.

"Dumbledore went to all your parents and explained the situation to them. He explained to the parents of the girls here, that their daughter stayed in the house with Harry with two other girls and an Auror for supervision. None of your parents had any problem with that situation, especially when they heard that their daughter stayed to give Harry her support.

"That was one.

"Then Dumbledore went to the Ministry, and arranged for the exemption of underage magic. He gave me the papers, which proves that you are exempted.

"That was two.

"This afternoon, I noticed that you girls gave Harry some support because of his... let us say... practical problem. You also found out, that you three were not able to help him. Even when I would join you in your group, we would still not be able to help him.

"That was three.

"I noticed in the beginning of this week, that Harry was changed from a boy to a demigod. I did not understand why this happened, but it did. I reported this to the Ministry and the Order, but nobody believed me. This evening, after your little power play with Dumbledore, everyone suddenly believes me.

"That was four.

"I studied elemental magic at school. It was a study project for my N.E.W.T.s. It was obvious after today's events that Harry used his earth elemental to increase his own health. That means that Harry is living in a super sexy and healthy body. That means that not only he looks good, but also his body requires certain things like food, movement and sex. Food and movement he does already, but there is no sex for him, yet.

"That was five.

"You three came along today, and you tried to help him with his practical problem. As you have noticed, it did not help. I personally think that even when you girls would spread your legs for him, he would be hardly satisfied." She smirked. "We could expand this group even to four girls, but I suspect that would not help either.

"That was six.

"What you need to consider, girls, is if you want to help Harry. How far do you want to go with that help? When you decide to help him with his problem, then you need to be willingly to go much further then what you did this afternoon. Also when you want to help him as a group that would mean that you form a harem. Professor Dumbledore mentioned a groupie, but I know what a groupie is, and I do not agree with him. In the ministry, there is a special register for official harems. When you are registered at the Ministry, you have certain rights and duties.

"That was seven.

"And the last thing you need to consider, when you want to help Harry, is asking Harry to use his Earth Elemental to make you healthy as it did with Harry. I personally believe that would truly help Harry with his problem. When you improve your health as it did with Harry, you must be aware of the consequences of such improvement. For sure, it will increase your lifespan, but it also increases the need for sex.

"You all heard what I said and now it is up to you."

"I want to help Harry with his problem," Ginny said immediately. "I also want to ask Harry to improve my health. I don't need to think about it, that is what I want."

"Where are the papers about our exception?" Hermione asked Tonks. Tonks reached in her pocket and gave Hermione the papers. Hermione took the papers, and studied them."

"This exemption is valid until the first of September or until change of status. What do they mean with the last, Tonks?"

"They mean when you become a harem, it would mean in the magical world that you are married. And married people are adults by law, and for adults there are no restrictions on the use magic, like what you have for school children."

Harry said nothing, and looked relieved to Ginny. Ginny smiled sweetly to him.

"Harry, you know that I had that silly crush on you, everybody knew, my family, Hogwarts, even everyone in the Ministry knew, according my father. The crush changed into something more. This is my chance to have something with you, even when it is only physical."

"I don't know, Harry. A harem is interesting, but that means that we are married to each other. In the magical world it would mean that this is permanent," Hermione said sadly.

"That is not totally correct, Hermione," Tonks said with a wide smile

"Legally speaking, a harem is a bond between more then two people, where one is male and the others are female. The harem has an official status, and that means that the law will see the harem as a bond, similar as a marriage, with the same requirements.

"The male of the harem must pay, provide, protect, and care for the wives. The binding of the members of the harem is not permanent. The male can cancel the binding anytime, but the women can not. The wives will carry the name of the male, and every child born in the harem will carry the name of the male as well. In case the wife will leave the harem, her child will continue carrying the name of the male.

"In Hogwarts that means that, the harem will live in the rooms, specially designed for that. Several hundreds of years ago, harems were common."

Every one looked thoughtfully.

"I see that Ginny is willing to be with Harry," Tonks said. "I am also willingly to join Harry, and we can form a harem with the three of us. I think that you, Hermione and you, Luna, need to think hard what you want. In addition, how you want to help Harry.

"I am not very sure of Ginny's reasons, but for me personally it is like a dream come true. A harem is not permanent, I would love to have sex with this demigod, and I love the chance it brings into my life."

Hermione looked apologetic at Harry. "I know that my parents will be against the harem idea, and I think that they are right. I also would not like to bind me to a person so young, even when it is Harry. Even when I want, my parents will never allow me to join a harem. I am sorry, Harry. I want to help, but not in a harem. About being made 'healthy', I would love that, if Harry is willingly."

Ginny was looking dejected. "I guess that it is the same with me, I will never get the permission from my parents to join the harem, even with you in it, Harry. But I want you to make me 'healthy' with your Earth Element, and I want to stay with you tonight. If I can get away with it, I want to stay with you many nights. I also want to help you with your problem." She smiled hesitatingly.

Tonks smiled again. "Hermione, do you want to help Harry with his problem?"

Hermione looked seductive to Harry, who paled. "I try to do my best to help him," she said flirtatiously, wiggling her eyebrows.

Everyone was laughing, and Harry was blushing, for the first time that day. It was a personal record.

"And Luna... what are your plans?" asked Tonks.

"Nothing, I am going to play with the Snoring Kinkies and that is all. Tomorrow I am going home to put the Kinkies in a cage, and ask my father to help me. If he is not willingly to help, then I can't have my Kinkies. When I have not my Kinkies, they might fly away, and I plan to follow them."

Hermione looked mystified, while Ginny was laughing. "I think I start to understand Luna. She wants to do the same as we all want tonight, namely sleeping with Harry. Then she is going to ask her father tomorrow permission to join the harem. If he says no, she will come to Harry and stay with him. Am I right, Luna?" asked Ginny.

Luna looked intensely to Hermione. "You are absolutely right and correct, Ginevra." She was still looking to Hermione.

"Why aren't you simply saying what is in your heart, Luna? Why don't you use simple Queens English, instead of all that nonsense?" asked Hermione.

"That is not nonsense, Hermione. Your mind is too much focused on Kinkies eaters. The horned Busterbeak is as bad as you are, much too straight forward it is. Its mate, the Basterbeak always takes a bath when she hears her mate telling things like that. Maybe you need to take a shower as well, which is, by the way, right there," she said absentmindedly.

Luna pointed to the shower cabin. Hermione was looking at Luna thoughtfully, but said further nothing anymore.

"Are you girls ready discussing me?" Harry asked with an amused expression on his face. "Is anyone of you interested in my opinion?"

"No," came the collective answer from the girls.
Sign up to rate and review this story