Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The power of the elemental

Chapter 4

by wimvincken 3 reviews

A Romantic!Grey!Powerful!Harry becomes an elemental fire, thunder, wind, earth and water will be his companions in the battle against evil.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Narcissa, Petunia Dursley, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 3986 words

5Illiterate
Chapter 4
Editor: The Resident
________________________________________

"Is that what you want to know, Remus?" asked Harry innocently.

Remus grinned. "How many elementals do you have, Harry?"

Harry grinned back. "I am sorry, but I don't want to tell you... or anybody else by the way. I want to keep this a secret."

He looked thoughtfully to Remus. "Everyone will discover that I am an elemental, I can't avoid that, but at least I can keep it a secret how powerful I am. Maybe it gives me an advantage over Voldemort and his Death Eaters... and Dumbledore and his Order.

"One thing I can tell you, Remus. I am still learning my elements; I have only covered the earth elemental, and I plan to learn the other elements as well. But the learning process is time intensive and, because of the inability of using magic over the summer months, I can't learn other types of magic."

"What do you mean with the last, Harry?" asked Hermione.

"I can use the elementals to increase the power of my magic, Hermione," answered Harry, still looking at Remus. Hermione gasped.

"Are you planning to hide this knowledge from the Order, Harry?" Remus asked warily.

"Yes, as much as possible."

"Why do you want to hide this from the Order?" Remus asked surprised.

"Because, until now, Dumbledore has treated me like a weapon, and I am afraid that he will continue to do that, or even worse, he would increase treating me like a weapon, with the elemental magic and more."

"Well... we'll speak about this more when I come to pick up the girls, pup. I need to go now." He stood up and prepared to leave.

Harry stood up as well. "I assume that Tonks will keep an eye on all of us?"

Remus laughed. "You know, she reported all those exercises of yours and how different you look, but nobody wanted to believe her. Now I see for myself that she was so wrong, because everything she had reported was an understatement.

Bye everybody," he said and left the house.

The girls were looking at Harry, each with a different expression on their faces.

"Why do you want to hide your abilities, Harry?" asked Hermione. Harry looked thoughtful for a moment before answering. "I want to hide as much as possible from the Order and especially from Dumbledore. But I don't want to hide anything from you three, because you are my friends. But I can't tell you anything here, because the walls have ears."

"Harry, you made your self healthy, you said. Can you do that to me as well?" asked Luna.

Harry nodded.

"Can you give us a demonstration of your abilities, Harry?" Ginny asked.

Harry concentrated on an earth elemental and looked to the garden. "Look to the garden," he said. The girls turned and watched in amazement. In the garden all weeds were growing in front of their eyes, the trees became larger and the roses started to expand... flowers were spurting out of the ground.

"Now I want to get rid of the weeds," Harry whispered. And indeed, all weeds in the garden became smaller and smaller until they disappeared.

"As you can see, with the Earth Elemental I can make things grow, but not destroy. If I want to remove plants, I can tell it to become smaller or to go back too the state when it was a seed."

He turned to Hermione. "You have still that wound from the Ministry?"

Hermione nodded. "It is still there, but I take potions to reduce the damage. Madam Pomfrey told me to take the potion until December this year. The scar will not be totally gone, but at least I'll be able to feel normal again because it hurts a bit when I breathe too deeply. "

"May I, Hermione?" asked Harry, reaching for her with his hands.

She nodded hesitantly. "Sure"

"Please sit down on the sofa," he said, and she sat down. Harry sat down as well, back to his old place between Hermione and Ginny.

Harry took her hands and focused on her chest. He could see her bra though the t-shirt she was wearing... a little too tight and the bra is one size too small, he thought.

He was concentrating on an earth elemental and ordered them to heal Hermione's chest. He briefly saw the familiar greenish glow on Hermione's chest and was waiting for the result. Hermione closed her eyes and her breathing became deeper and relaxed. Everyone was looking at Hermione and was waiting for a sign that, whatever it was, was done with Hermione.

Harry noticed that the two earth elementals returned to the group of lights above his head.

"It is ready and done. How do you feel, Herm?"

Hermione had her eyes still closed, and she felt fully relaxed and warm. The feeling of contentment floated through her body... she breathed deeply... and no pain.

"It's gone!" she exclaimed. "It is gone... no pain anymore!" She lifted her t-shirt up and looked to her chest. "No scar, it is gone" she cried happily. She threw herself into Harry's arms and hugged him. Harry looked very uncomfortable... his erection was already there, but it only grew. Hermione froze for a moment and looked quickly down to his crotch. Harry tried to shift his lower body, but Hermione held him tightly on his place.

"This is the third time I notice this, Harry. What is going on?" Her eyes were sparkling.

"Well... you see... it is one of the things, which came with becoming healthy. I have those urges like all boys have, only a hundred times worse."

The eyes of all the girls went wide and were looking to his crotch.

"I can't help it, because I am here close to you three, and you three are so beautiful and you three smell heavenly." Harry looked to his feet. "I am sorry, but I can't control what I have right now. If you want, I can go back to my room at the Privet Drive."

"Don't be so absurd, Harry. Of cause you are not going anywhere, especially after what you have done for me... but maybe we can help you. Did you try cold showers?"

"Yes, I did, but they do not help," Harry said.

"You mean that your erection stayed?" Ginny asked, incredulous.

"Yes, it does not shrink."

"Maybe you need something else, Harry," Hermione said huskily.

Luna and Ginny smiled knowingly. Harry looked to the girls warily. "There is only one thing what will help this and nothing else... I also will not take drugs."

"Why don't you help your self in the toilet or bathroom, Harry?" Hermione asked innocently.

Harry looked at her like she grew three heads. "I do what?"

"Help your self, you know what I mean? Wanking"

Harry looked perplexed at her, he could not say anything.

"Doesn't wanking help, Harry?" asked Ginny interested.

Harry swallowed. "No."

"What do you mean with 'no'? Of cause it will help. It must help!" exclaimed Hermione.

"It does not help", growled Harry.

"You mean that you are not having a climax, Harry?" Luna asked.

"Yes, I do, but it does not shrink."

The girls looked at each other. "After climaxing, you're penis does not shrink?" Hermione said unbelievingly.

"That's right."

The girls looked at each other.

"And if we will help you, Harry, will that help?" Ginny asked.

Harry looked Ginny in her eyes... and smiled warmly. "Are you really sure you want to help me with this embarrassing problem?"

"Yes, I want to," Ginny said.

She placed a hand on his chest and pushed him in the sofa. "Sit back and relax. We will take care for this problem you have. I hope this will help."

She licked her lips and looked at the two girls, but she said nothing further. She turned her attention to Harry's trousers. Her hand went to the zipper of his trousers and pulled the zipper down and unbuttoned the button. When the button was released, the trousers opened up immediately, and his thick member was released as well... it was sticking way out above his underwear and was huge.

The three girls were looking in awe at Harry's penis. "That is at least twenty-five centimetres long!" breathed Hermione. Hermione touched his penis carefully. Ginny took the penis in her hand and made up and down movements. Luna brought her face close to the penis head and kissed it. Harry's hips rocked. Ginny continued making her movements around the base of his penis. Hermione was stroking the balls softly, and was absorbed by his size, and becoming extremely excited and horny from his smell.

Harry started to moan and his hips rocked again. Luna had the head of his penis already in her mouth and Ginny was stroking his penis up and down, licking the penis. Harry climaxed... his cum exploded with force from his penis and went straight into the mouth of Luna, who could not hold it all and moved slightly away. His cum continued to fly out of his penis and hit Hermione in her face and landed on Ginny's hair. Harry relaxed after several seconds and open his eyes... he saw three perplexed girls in front of him, under his cum, white spots on their faces and hair. He laughed briefly.

Then Harry looked to his penis. "You see, it did not help, it is still hard," he said with a smirk.

Hermione brought her hand to her face and touched one of the spots with cum. She wiped her finger through it and put it in her mouth.

"Salty and warm," she said huskily.

"We do it again," said Luna enthusiastically, and Ginny smiled.

________________________________________

It was evening and they were waiting for Remus and Dumbledore.

Ginny turned to Harry, and stroked his hair tenderly. "You have such beautiful hair, Harry; it is almost a crime for a boy to have such hair.

I have a question. What happens when you make me 'healthy', like you did for your self?"

Harry smirked and looked at her. "I think the same will happen as what happened with me, and think about those sexual urges you are going to get, and then you are looking for releases, which a normal person cannot give you." Ginny's eyes went wide after realizing that.

"I want it, too," Luna said. "And those urges will be all right, because I'll come to you and we will help each other."

Hermione was looking very thoughtful. "That might be the solution for Harry. How many times did he come, and his member is still erect?"

"Seven times total, and he is still erect," Ginny said and grabbed his crotch softly, wrapping his member.

"I still want it, Harry. How long does it take, Harry?"

"One night."

Ginny's eyes lit up. "I know how we can meet each other. The Order is guarding you, Harry, but not us. I tell my mother that I am going to sleep with Susan Bones tomorrow night. She lives in London at the moment. When we arrive, we take the Knight bus and travel here. You, Harry, need to owl Hedwig to Susan Bones with your invisibility cloak. What do you think?"

"Perfect," whispered Harry. "Tomorrow night. When and how late?"

"I don't know exactly how late, but it is tomorrow night," Ginny said. She looked at Luna. "Are you coming with me?" Luna nodded. "And Hermione, what are you going to do?"

Hermione looked thoughtfully and hesitated for a moment. "I am not sure, Ginny. I'll think about it," she said.

"Where is Susan, Ginny?" asked Harry.

"She is with her aunt at the moment, Harry. She could not come today." Harry nodded.

Harry could hear the sounds of people approaching the house. "Sssssssh... someone at the door."

The door opened and there were Mrs. Figg, Remus and Dumbledore standing in the doorway. They entered the house and came to the foursome to greet them.

"Good evening," Dumbledore said joyfully.

He turned to Harry. "Why don't you want to share your new ability with the Order, Harry?" His eyes were flashing like mad, and Harry felt a twinkle of a movement in his head. He looked down and tried to shield him self from the penetrating presence.

Hermione saw how Harry reacted on the direct question of Professor Dumbledore. The professor was very direct, maybe too direct, Harry would not like that.

A large plant grew alarmingly fast out of the ground right behind the professor; its leaves were moving wildly and held the surprised Dumbledore, squeezing him tightly. The penetrating presence disappeared immediately from Harry's head.

"Professor Dumbledore, you will not penetrate my mind without my permission, nor will you use any form of mind reading or mind manipulation on me. Do I make my self clear?" snarled Harry threateningly.

Dumbledore tried to grab his wand, but a large leaf from the plant currently trapping the professor hit the wand from his hand and it dropped. A thick thorn grew quickly from the top of the plant and pointed directly above the head of the professor.

"One movement and you are dead," snarled Harry.

Everyone froze.

Dumbledore looked at Harry warily. "Are you threatening me?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because you attacked me with Legilimency without my permission and you don't want to stop," said Harry tensely.

"And what happens when I break free from this plant?" Dumbledore said slowly.

"Then the plant will kill you."

He heard the girls gasping.

"I see that it was not a good idea to let you alone, Harry," Dumbledore said calmly.

"If you think by locking me in a cell somewhere, then you are wrong. I will use the rest of my elementals immediately and you, the Order... Little Whining will be ashes within seconds, and then I am coming for the Ministry and burn that as well, and finally I will come for Hogwarts and destroy anything I can find. Is that what you want, old fuck'n coot?"

Everything was as quiet as possible. Remus Lupin's hand moved slowly to his wand. "Remus, my eyes, ears and smell are as good as yours. When you take that wand, you are dead as well. This is not a threat, but a statement."

It was quiet for several minutes now. Dumbledore was looking at Harry, but Harry noticed that the old coot was not making any movement, nor had he tried to use the Legilimency again. Remus was also saying nothing, and stood quietly behind Harry. Harry could smell the fear coming from Mrs. Figg and the three girls; Figg also did not make any movement. It was clear what the professor was doing. He wanted Harry to make the first move and see if he would make a mistake.

Hermione was the first one who broke the silence. She walked to Remus, and took his wand, then pointed the wand to Mrs. Figg and she took her wand as well.

Dumbledore's eyes widened for a moment because of the unexpected twist, before his mask was in place again. Luna and Ginny joined Hermione immediately.

The three girls stood next to Harry. "Professor Dumbledore, I could not believe from Harry that you were unable to see Harry as a human being, but as a weapon only. Shame on you... I personally think you are acting very foolishly, and I will not leave Harry alone here with you, and neither in his home." Hermione folded her arms in front of her.

She looked to both girls and all nodded. "We all stay with Harry, and this is not open for discussion." The all looked defiantly at headmaster, who looked somewhat amused.

"That defiance will not help you here, girls, because when I am released..."

"Then you are dead," Harry's deep and resonant voice boomed through the room. "The moment you make one movement, I will simply kill you. That makes things much easier for all involved. You are telling me that you are going to attack, and I am going to defend myself. If you are doing something drastic, and you win or you hurt or wound or kill, I destroy everything in this city with fire.

"I know what you are planning, Dumbledore. You want to stupefy me, and then bind my magic and in this way you can control me, and you would be able to do that as well. When the time is ripe and Voldemort is approaching, you release the bond and hope that everything will be alright for you. You probably hope that we kill each other as well."

The headmaster could not hide the surprised expression on his face.

"So I am right after all, Headmaster?" Harry said, still very angry. A plant came out of the floor and grabbed Dumbledore's wand then the wand was snapped in half.

"Before you make a greater fool out of yourself, I can already say that I don't trust you. I want to make a proposal to you."

He looked expectantly to the headmaster.

Dumbledore was contemplating, and nodded his head in agreement to listen.

"You will release the restrictions of underage magic for the girls and me. You let them and I live at Privet Drive until we see fit to move somewhere else with your help. We will report every three days to the Order and return to Hogwarts on the first of September. What do you say about that?"

The headmaster looked very relieved. "I agree."

"Give me your word, so it is magical binding."

"I give my word that I arrange the release the restrictions of underage magic for the girls and you, and you all will live at Privet Drive until you see fit to move somewhere else with our help. You all will report every three days to the Order and return to Hogwarts first of September."

A bluish glow appeared around Dumbledore.

"Now it is magically binding," Harry said grimly. The plant released Dumbledore and disappeared in the floor.

Everyone felt a relieve wash through the room... nobody realized what an enormous tension everyone was in.

But above the house of Mrs. Figg, enormous clouds were pulling together... the large and dark looking clouts were visibly rolling over each other. Far away sounds of rolling thunder could be heard by everyone, flashes of lighting were clearly visible in the sky. Trees of lighting were building from the centre of one huge bluish dark grey cloud, and travelled all over the sky, the clash of thunder shook and scared everyone in the house.

They looked fearfully at Harry, who seemed to be in a haze... his head was slightly lifted up into the direction of the sky. He walked slowly to the door, opened it, and walked outside. He held both hands up and waited. Harry did not understand it fully, but it seemed that his water elementals were out of control.

Suddenly the sky was turned into pure white, and the sound of a huge explosion occurred. For a moment nobody could see or hear anything, but that was soon to be replaced by the sight of fire... fire in the park where Harry normally jogged in them morning and evening.

He turned to Dumbledore and sneered, "Never, never and never again do you irritate me, otherwise this might happen, or something much worse. I don't have enough control of my elementals and because I am so extremely angry, they are now going out of control."

A small tornado appeared in front of Harry and whirled away, growing rapidly from one meter to twenty meters high. The girls walked fast to Harry and grabbed him in a groups hug. Immediately everything outside cooled and calmed down. The huge clouds in the sky above Little Whining were still there, but the threatening rolling of the clouds had stopped.

Ginny turned to the, now, very old and scared-looking professor. "I advise you not to do this again, Professor. You have seen how powerful Harry is, and I suspect that he showed us very little of what he is able to do."

Dumbledore looked with interest at the three girls. It was known that a wizard... or in this case, the witches... chose to start a harem, like had happened several times in the history of the magical world. He remembered the famous wizard Bernard Bron and his six wives, and Baron von Haustracht with is two wives. They all chose to bond with their wives and married later, officially, according wizard tradition. When a harem was being defined by people as young as Harry was and the girls are, there would be problems. Normally, such harem had a very short life span... a harem like that would fall apart because of the jealously between the female members.

But maybe there would not be a harem. Maybe it was one of such things, what the muggle world would call a Groupie. He read in an article of a muggle magazine that Groupies were normally built for famous artists. And Harry Potter is indeed famous, so it might be one of such groupies.

He looked to the three girls. He did not know what had happed today in the house of Figg. He knew they were all alone in the house and that they had no supervision. He looked at Harry, and saw how much he was changed... he was changed for the good. He looked perfectly healthy. That meant that he used the Earth Elemental to improve his health.

His health as it was supposed to be, if he had grown up in a healthy environment without the poisons of society. When that is the case, he would be very strong and in excellent condition. He also knew what that meant. His body demands more and better food, more exercise and sexual activity.

If that was the case, he would have the practical problem of looking for a partner he could sleep with and, if such partner could not be found, his sexual requirements would be so great, that a normal girl would not be able to satisfy his sexual energy. Maybe three girls might satisfy him.

Looking back to the last hour, he realized that he made a huge mistake. Ginny Weasley was right. This changed Harry was very powerful, and when he was out of control, this would be a natural disaster. The elemental powers he had would be able to destroy cities, like a muggle atomic bomb.

"That is true, Professor," Luna said with her usual dreamily voice. "You can better see Harry for what he really is. He eats Scorned Earlaps for breakfast and bathes in blasted penetrating ants."

Hermione looked strangely at the blonde girl. "Professor, you arrange that the restriction of underage magic is lifted for us, and we go to Harry's house on Privet Drive. We'll wait there for an owl from the Ministry that the restrictions are lifted on us."

Harry nodded, and felt wonderful in the embrace of the three wonderful girls; he was still sexually excited, even after all the lovely things the girls did to him. He felt the breasts of Luna pressed against his arm, and the hot breath of Ginny in his neck. He was relieved that there were no further accidents.

The professor nodded. "I am sorry, Harry, but Hermione and Ginny are right." He looked somewhat hesitatingly toward Luna, who was smiling like an angel and looked up in the sky. "I will immediately go to the Ministry and arrange the paperwork. Thank you for your patience to an old man," he said tiredly, and Apparated.

The only adults in the house were the scared Mrs. Figg and Remus, who looked depressed. The foursome left the house without saying anything and walked quickly to the house of Harry's relatives.
Sign up to rate and review this story