Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The power of the elemental

Chapter 6

by wimvincken 3 reviews

A Romantic!Grey!Powerful!Harry becomes an elemental fire, thunder, wind, earth and water will be his companions in the battle against evil.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Narcissa, Petunia Dursley, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-17 - 4530 words

5Hot
Chapter 6
Editor: The Resident
________________________________________

Harry had a terrible time, because his constant state of an erection felt very uncomfortable. What the three girls did for him today, brought him some relief, but it was still there. Harry knew that a cold shower did not help, and his exercises did help a little. He needed to find a good, long shag or he needed to find a new way to find relief.

The three girls were looking very well in his eyes. He knew that Tonks could change her appearance every time she wanted, and for her current appearance, she chose a tall redhead with long straight red-brown hair, with a heart shaped face, blue eyes, large breasts, flat stomach, narrow hips, and long slender legs. Her skin was like Ginny's, pale and with sexy freckles.

To make things worse for him, she was also dressed in a tight, light blue t-shirt, a wide skirt, which reached above her knees, and flat brown leather shoes. He could see the contours of her breasts very clearly, and the narrow hips made her ass show as very shapely and tight. The feeling in his crotch became now very uncomfortable.

Ginny looked also very nice with her low-cut jeans and t-shirt. She had that amazing hair, those lustrous red and orange curls falling straight down to her hips. Her nipples were constantly visible through her tight t-shirt, and he was not sure what kind of bra she was wearing, but it did not hide her breasts very well. Ginny was not as tall as Tonks... he believed that she was of average height. Her pale skin showed the sexy freckles very clearly, and he wondered if those freckles continued on her breasts and back. He was also wondering how those freckles tasted, when he would be able to lick them.

Harry shifted his legs, so to hide his ever-growing erection. He caught Hermione looking at him with a knowing smile. Hermione was a mystery for him. The intelligent bookworm was so much changed, compared with the years before. He never expected to see the sexy side of Hermione Granger ever in his life. Her brown curly hair was now much longer and straighter then before. She obviously spent some time to tame her curly hair and the result was obvious. He wondered if Ron ever saw her like this. He was sure that if Ron would see this Hermione, he would go wild.

Hermione was wearing brown, narrow trousers, which showed off her nicely shaped ass very well. The trousers were tight... like a second skin, and he noticed the contours of the small knickers she was wearing. She wore a pink t-shirt with the text 'Grab Me', and definitely, that is what he wanted. She did not show large breasts, but small and round. When Harry was focusing on her breasts, he could see the nipples appearing. He looked up to Hermione, and noticed that she was watching him intently, with a half smile on her face.

When their eyes met, Hermione blushed slightly, but did not look away... her eyebrows went up a bit, and her half smile changed into a full smile. Harry felt his member jumping up and growing even larger. In order to handle the pressure of his pulsing member, he bowed a bit over. Hermione's smile went wider and a naughty expression came over her face. She laughed.

He quickly looked to Luna to hide his embarrassment. Luna was a mystery to him. She wore an impossible combination of clothes, which made her looking barmy. Her sweater had at least five mismatched colours in weird patterns. She wore a dark grey skirt, falling widely up to her knees... a skirt he once saw on Dudley's cartoon books as skirts worn by Japanese female students. She wore long yellow socks, which reached almost till her knees, and to finish the picture, her girlish shoes were dark blue. Her dirty blond hair, however, fell with large locks over her back until her ass.

When Luna moved, her skirt was the most intriguing part of her clothing. She moved, her skirt moved. When the moved, the promise of nice, shaped legs became obvious to him. He wondered what was under those skirts. What knickers was she wearing? Her face was heart shaped; her big sky-blue eyes were always staring towards the world surrounding her.

He felt his member pulsing between his legs, and it started to hurt. He did not want to stand up from the bed, because he was afraid that his member would tear his trousers and break free, for everyone to see. He received a treatment from the girls this afternoon, and he knew that the girls had seen his large member, but still it was extreme embarrassing.

Harry was suddenly aware that all girls were staring at him.

"What?" he asked.

They continued to stare, Hermione with her knowing smile, Ginny who was focusing on his crotch, Luna who was trying to look into his eyes, and Tonks who seem to know it all.

"Are you finished studying us?" asked Hermione with a smirk.

"Do you like what you see?" Tonks was helping Hermione.

"Yes, I do like what I see." Harry looked annoyed. These girls are become a problem for him, and he had no idea what to do about it. Worse, they seem to be determined to stay here with him this night, and he was not sure if he could control him self very well, especially when he thought about the bed he was sitting on. The girls were planning to sleep all in the same bed.

Suddenly he recalled the discussion the girls had. Dumbledore and Tonks seemed to have discussed the harem idea. That was all very nice and interesting, but they were talking about his life, and they tried to make decisions for him, without informing him, without hearing what he was thinking. It was as usual, he had nothing to say, they simply made up the decisions for him, and he supposed to accept that.

He needed to admit, they had a point here. With his special elemental magic gift, there was a very bad side effect, and that was the increased bodily demands, his need for sex, no his longing for sex.

"When I understood you girls correctly, you were considering forming a harem. Tonks, Ginny, and Luna want to join it, but Ginny and Luna need to ask their parents. Hermione does not want, because she does not want to be bound so early in her life. Am I correct so far?"

Everyone nodded.

"Ginny does not expect that her parents will give her permission to join the harem. Luna I am not sure what she expects her father to say, but if I would be her father, I would not agree." He looked to Luna, who was nodding shortly.

"The Kinkies are sleeping and are confused," said Luna, Hermione rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"All of you decided to help me with my problem. All of you have decided to stay with me this night, sleeping in one bed with a super horny man, and you all expect to have your virtues intact tomorrow morning?

"Above all, you have all decided to become as 'healthy' as I am. Are you aware, that my current problem is derived from the fact that I am 'healthy'? Are you aware, that when you become 'healthy', you have the same sex drive? Are you all aware, that you will be driven to have sex; are you aware that nobody can satisfy you, unless they have the same 'health' as you do?"

"Yes, we do!" said Tonks enthusiastically.

All the girls nodded.

"Ok," laughed Harry. "I am going to make you healthy now. When I am finished with you, I can guarantee that none of you is a virgin anymore before the week is over. What about that?"

"I am not a virgin, for me that is alright," answered Tonks with a wide smile on her face.

"That is alright, Harry. If the need becomes too big, I can always visit you," Ginny answered looking determined.

"Kinkies eater love to have food," Luna said distantly.

"The positive effects of the 'health' are very obvious to me, and I cope with the sex drive when the problem arises," Hermione murmured loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Alright", Harry said. "Let's start the thing. Lie on the bed on your backs, and make your self very comfortable. When you are ready, I start the process."

Harry stood up, walked quickly to the armchair, and sat down. The girls noticed the huge bulge in his crotch, and laughed. "You girls wait until I am ready for you."

The girls jumped on the bed, and tried become comfortable. Harry caught a glimpse of Luna's orange knickers and grimaced.

"Before I start girls, you need to remove any tight clothing," said Harry with a smirk.

"What clothing do you mean, Harry?" asked Tonks slowly and sensually.

"Bra's, tight underwear, trousers, shoes, jewellery and further, anything that is tight on your bodies."

Ginny immediately turned from Harry, lifted her t-shirt up, moved her hands to her back, and unclasped her bra and threw it on the ground, so in front of him. Hermione, Tonks, and Luna did the same. Tonks and Hermione took off their watches, and all of the girls took off their shoes, Luna took off her earrings. Harry was staring at the collection of bras.

When the girls were ready, they relaxed on bed... he concentrated on an earth elemental, and ordered it to make Luna healthy. It was her knickers, which seemed to be so very interesting for him. Luna had her eyes closed, and after he ordered his earth elemental, she glowed briefly green. He repeated it with Tonks, Hermione, and Ginny. It is a pity that Susan did not join him, because he knew that Susan was a looker with amazing boobs.

He remembered his own pain, when he started this process with him, so he ordered his only remaining earth elemental to reduce the pain for each of the girls. He studied the expressions on the faces of the girls. Only Ginny was wincing... he ordered the earth elemental to reduce more pain, and very soon, Ginny sighed and looked relaxed.

The first hour of watching, nothing special happened... all the girls seem to sleep or were unconscious. With nothing to do, he was trying to play with his fire elementals. He was visualizing one fire element to produce warmth. First, the room became very hot, and tried desperately to reduce it. The girls were all sweating because of his experimenting, but after twenty minutes of trying, he managed to produce comfortable warmth in the room.

Then he tried to create a flame in his hand. That went much faster then producing warmth in the room. There was a flame dancing in his hand, but he did not feel the expected heat. He moved his other hand through the flame, and he felt no difference. He grabbed a piece of paper, and held it in the flame... the paper started to burn immediately.

Then he started to experiment with the fireplace. He willed the elemental to create a fire. After several tries, a small fire appeared in the fireplace. Then he started to reduce the heath of the flames. There was currently a fire burning with pale bluish flames, which did not give any heath off, but only light. He switched off the lights in the room, and was satisfied with watching the flames.

He decided to watch the girls, who still did not give any sign of waking up. When he applied the 'cure' on himself, he of cause could not see the changes happening on him self, but this was different.

Now he was looking to the girls intently, and saw the first signs of something happening on Luna. It was hard to see, because of her strange and formless sweater with the crazy colours, but he saw her breasts becoming larger, shapelier and firmer. She also seemed to have grown. If he was not mistaken, her legs became longer, more muscled. The colour of her hair changed as well, it was much blonder, and it was growing!

The same happened with Ginny. Her breasts already pressed against her t-shirt, but now the t-shirt was very tight pressing against her t-shirt. Harry walked over the bed, leaned over her, and moved her t-shirt up, so her amazing breasts fell free.

Tonks was growing as well, her breasts were much bigger, tighter as well, and her legs had grown a lot. Her hips became wider, and her stomach was absolutely flat. Her hair was growing and spread all over the pillow, half covering Luna's and Ginny's faces. He took her silky hair in his hand and rearranged her hair.

Now Hermione had the same problems as Ginny, and her pink t-shirt threatened to become too tight. He pulled her t-shirt up to relieve her breasts. Ginny's nipples, which were smiling at him the whole day, were large, while Hermione's nipples were not so large, but in a very excited state.

But that was not all. He studied Ginny's breasts in detail and noticed that the t-shirt became tight against her amazing looking skin. She is growing! Suddenly he realized that he also had grown dramatically. Oh Merlin, they are going to have problems with their clothing. He wished that the girls had undressed before he started this healing thing, and now he had a problem.

He watched Tonks, and she had grown as well dramatically. He checked Luna and Hermione over, and there was the same. Only Hermione did not grow as much as the rest of the girls, but Hermione was already a tall girl, so he guessed that would be the reason. He did not want the girls to be hurt because of tight clothing, but was unsure what to do. Harry went to Hermione and tried to move her t-shirt up as far as possible, but there was a problem with her t-shirt. Hermione seemed to have grown in her neck and shoulders, and the t-shirt was much too tight in the shoulders.

Those clothes must go off! But how must he remove the clothes? Harry was thinking about a possible solution, and suddenly he got it. He simply must use magic, because he had the permission to use magic. He had totally forgotten that. He needed to use the banishing charm, he had learned last school year, and hoping that everything would work fine.

Harry concentrated on the t-shirt of Luna, waved his wand, and banished the t-shirt. Luna lay very quiet on the bed, breathing calmly and looking amazing, especially without t-shirt. Harry got a hungry expression in his eyes. How much he wanted to jump the girl... he eyed her body... young woman. Those breasts were the most perfect breasts he had ever seen. When he studied her more, he noticed the material of her skirt was biting in her skin.

Very soon Harry banished all the clothes off Luna, and she was lying naked on the bed. Luna was not aware of anything happening to her, but Harry could not help to study her public hair, which was shaven in the form of a heart.

"Oh Merlin," Harry moaned.

Quickly he concentrated on Hermione and he banished all her clothes as well. He continued to work on Ginny and Tonks as well. All the girls were naked now, but Harry was not relieved... he was more tense and frustrated then ever. He was in his room with the four most amazing and beautiful females he had ever seen.

Then he noticed a change. All girls started to sweat... the sweat streamed from their bodies on the fancy blanket, which was conjured by Tonks some hours earlier. Ginny started to moan, and Luna twisted her face in various expressions. Ginny's moaning did not sound like somebody in pain, but like someone having a nice wet dream.

Hermione was lying quietly on the bed. Her public hair was gone; she was totally bald between her legs, amazingly sexy look that, which turned Harry on more then ever, he almost climaxed spontaneously now.

Tonks was Tonks and he would never have expected different from the Auror girl. She had her public hair shaved in a triangle, like a big arrow welcoming somebody in. Ginny had her public hair rough, not shaven, not maintained. And that was something that Harry loved as well... her short dark red curling hair on her pubis. He also noticed that Ginny's freckles went all the way from her face to her toes. He saw several concentrations of the freckles on her face, her neck, between her breasts, right above her pubic hair and her legs.

He noticed that Ginny had grown more than the others. He remembered that Ginny was the shortest of the girls here on the bed, so that might be logical. She also sweat the most, it seemed. The place where Ginny was laying was wetter than everywhere else.

Harry summoned the earth elemental, and tried to send it a message. He wanted to know what the health situation was from Ginny. He did not get an answer, but somewhere he got the impression that she was overheated. He ordered the elemental to the next girl, Hermione. His impression now was that she was warm.

He ordered his fire elemental to make the room less warm. Maybe that would help.

It was three o'clock in the morning that Harry noticed that his Earth Elementals returned. He watched the girls, but he did not see any difference in any of them. They all seem to be unconscious and lay quietly on bed. Ginny's temperature went down, and the sweating had stopped. He still had enormous problems with his excitement, especially with all those naked women in front of him. He tried to focus on his elementals, but that did not help as well.

He saw that Ginny had grown... she was now as tall as Hermione. Her breasts were unbelievingly perfect, the nipples were smaller, but more erect. Her stomach was flat; her pubic hair was more trimmed. The colour of her public hair was changed as well, much lighter then the old dark red. The biggest change on her was her hair. Ginny's hair was already beautiful, thick, and lustrous, but now her hair was amazing. Soft and angel like.

When he looked to the rest of the girls, he saw all of them looking somehow alike. They all had large and firm breasts, with their nipples almost the same, smaller and more erect. Their hair was all different colours, but had all the same silkiness and angel-like glow and the same length. The lengths of their legs were also all the same... long and slender. But then suddenly he was aware of something, he did not notice before. Their nails... they looked like claws, sharp and animal like.

Suddenly he heard Ginny moaning. He looked up and saw her moving. She opened her eyes and looked confused around the room, until she saw Harry. She smiled warmly to him, until she realized the state of her clothing she was in... nothing. She was naked. She looked up too Harry and frowned, while Harry tried to look apologetic.

"Why is everyone naked, Harry?" she asked. She was suddenly aware of her body. She saw larger breasts, and her hair was long and wonderful, the colour had also changed, her legs... and her nails!

She squealed of pleasure and jumped from the bed with ease and tried to run to Harry. Because of her changed height, she was not used to walk with such a height and fell. Harry caught her at the last moment and she fell in his arms. Harry lifted her up and both of them sat down in the chair, a very naked Ginny in his lap.

Ginny opened her mouth, and the most perfect set of white teeth he ever saw in his life were shining briefly to him... and she kissed him. He had a naked beauty in his arms and they were snogging. This was getting harder on Harry. He was enormously hard and aching due to his non-release. His erection was pulsing, and he wanted nothing more than to drive into his red-haired beauty until he burst! Ginny felt the same, but she had set a goal, and come fire, fog, or rain, she was going to achieve that goal! She wanted to fuck Harry bloody Potter.

Her hand was gently striking his erection. "What?" he muttered. She smirked at him. "You don't want me to go on..." she trailed off.

"No!" he moaned, surprising himself with the conviction in his voice.

"No," she agreed, her fingers stroking his chest.

Then she rose to take off the shirt he wore. She maintained eye contact with him through the whole gruelling minute, watching with some glee how the light returned to his eyes when she slowly moved his shirt over his head.

It was a look of utter worship; her body was as the top of the evolution of the female form. He trembled involuntarily, allowing his nervousness to show for the first time. He had never had a woman before.

He lifted her up from his lap and quickly stood up. He took off his boxer and underwear... his enormous member was released and stood up like a flagpole. He grabbed her by the waist and sat down, pulling her on his lap again. Slowly, she straddled him, resting her palms flat on his chest. Leaning in, she kissed his lips again, and patiently waited for him to return. Slowly, unsurely, he returned the kiss, slightly encouraged by the moan that she released. Detaching her lips from his, she pressed her bare breasts against his chest as she caressed his face, her lips hovering an inch away from his.

"You don't move," she breathed in his mouth. "I do all the work."

"But..."

"No," she whispered.

Then she was licking his skin with her mouth, Harry was moaning. Her lips caused fire in his stomach, kissing and licking and sucking his skin with big passion... his erection was soon pressing between her breasts. He moaned at the predatory expression on her face as she looked at his large member.

She jumped from his lap on all fours towards the foot of the chair; her lips hovered close above his aroused member. She pressed her lips against his throbbing member, sucking slowly as she slid down his length.

"Please!" he gasped, eyes closing tightly. The sensation of her soft hands caressing his member was driving him mad, stroking and touching him so lightly that each stroke seemed to hamper his nerves.

Then, licking her lips as she gazed at his member, she seemed to fortify her self. Her lips pressed against his member again, still gripping him at the base of his it. Her other hand, he saw, slowly slid up her thigh until it was buried between her legs, fingers slowly stroking against her wetness. Harry moaned, howling because of frustration of not touching her.

She smiled like a predator, a red leopard, her perfect teeth flashing.

Then, slowly sliding her lips down his length, she took a part of his member into her mouth, lips pressed tightly around him as she tasted him. He gasped, back arching violently, screaming of pleasure. Harry closed his eyes, whimpering of loss as her wet mouth released him back into the cold air. The sensation of the air on his wet member was a shock, sending a shiver through his whole body.

Slowly, seductively, she moved up his body, her nipples rubbing lines on his body. His member flattened under her stomach, pressed tightly between her lower body and his own. The heat enveloped his member. Slowly, she was parting his lips.

The entrance of her tongue was teasing, running along the inside of his lips for a second. He groaned into her mouth. Then, she kissed him hungrily, her tongue rushing into his mouth.

Her hand held the base of his member, and was using his length to stroke her wet vagina. He could feel the smooth wetness as his member slid against her vagina. Slowly, she slid down his length, her eyes pressed shut. Her flesh surrounded him, the heat, and wetness of her vagina surrounding him. With a final push, she slid down the rest of his length, breaking her womanhood.

Because of the sharp burst of pain she paused, leaning on his chest. She was surprised as her body began to bounce, and she realized that Harry was shoved into her, trying to delve deep within her with each push. Her eyes closed as she leaned in, and she took control again. With each jump, Harry's body seemed to jerk up of its own accord, meeting her as she came down.

His eyes were wide, delirious of pleasure as he stared at her perfect body. Her breasts bouncing with every motion, and they seemed to capture his attention as he stared at her in blunt amazement. Lust was in his eyes as he gazed at her and, in between the waves of pleasure, she defiantly stroked her breasts, pinching at the nipples and enjoying the groans of longing that he produced. Her other hand slowly snaked down her stomach, he cried out in frustration. Her fingers stroke her clit, her head thrown back as she let out great groans, sending new waves of pleasure through her.

Then, he was gasping, feeling her muscles contract around him, squeezing together as she received her orgasm, her head thrown back and her lips parted in a ear-splitting scream. Harry was watching the tiny beads of sweat rolling down between her breasts; his erection grew to massive proportions.

As she still was having her orgasm, her eyes shot open in shock. His hands were on her, stroking, touching ... they roamed her body anxiously, reaching for every inch of her.

"No Harry," she moaned.

He thrust up in desperation, not having reached climax yet, and in one move, rolled them over in the chair. On her back, pinned by his body, she moaned and screamed, his each thrust delaying the pleasure of her orgasm to unbelievable heights. A minute later, she could feel him clasp her thighs tightly as he reached his climax, burying himself deep within her. His loud roar gave her pure pleasure, his head pressed in her neck, his lips kissing her. With one last thrust, extracting the last of his seed in her womb, he was spent, collapsing against her body.

Harry slithered his member from Ginny's vagina and lifted him self up in one smooth movement. He was suddenly aware of three very naked females who were looking at him like predators. Three women, evolutions of the female form, eying him hungrily, had seen the sex between Harry and Ginny.
Sign up to rate and review this story