Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Redemption

Everybody needs a slurpee!!!

by Nightmare_angel 0 reviews

Read the title...lol. You'll get it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-20 - 509 words

0Unrated
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay
You'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home




Ray drove back with Frank and Mikey in tow to where they left Gerard and Bob, but there was no sight of them. They were sort of hoping that they hadn't gone far, but they were happy that they weren't there anymore.



It meant that Gerard hadn't drove Bob to the point of killing. Of course, Bob isn't the type to kill people, but Gerard...he would makeanybody a killer if he wanted to. It gave Ray a headache to think about Gerard alone though because Bob just walked off and left him somewhere. Come to think of it, he was probably stranded on the side of the road while Bob knew where to go to decent civilization.



Ray snapped out of his thoughts for a moment, and turned around to ask the guys if they wanted to stop and get something to drink.



"Sure!" They replied in unison with large smiles creeping across their faces.



"My throat is killing me." Frank added.



So they went to a local gas station and all got slushies!Ray got grape, Mikey got kiwi, and Frank got strawberry. They were all very happy with what they got so they continued on their trek to find Gerard and Bob.



When everything got quiet again, and Ray began thinking again, there was an odd sound from the back sound.



Slurp...



Ray's eyes opened for a second, but then he didn't think any thing of it.



Slurrrp.../}



There was that sound again!



/Sluuuuuurrrrrp//.../



Ray turned around to see Mikey and Frank having a Slurp-off.



"I bet my slurp is louder!" Mikey shouted enthusiastically.



"No fucking way!" Frank shouted back just as happy as Mikey.



Ray smiled, happy that his friends were happy again. He turned back around his seat, only to hear something like this:



[/Slurp.




Sluuurrrp//!



SLURP!


SLLLLUUUUUUUUURRRPPPP!



SSSSSLLLLLLUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!



Then, if on cue, there was a just as loud echo of "Shit! That hurt..." Laughter filled the back seat, and when Ray turned around he saw a blushing Mikey with his hand around his throat. He was rubbing it softly, and Frank just laughed in the seat next to him.



Frank sat up just long enough to say, "Okay, you win," then he started to laugh again. He laughed so hard that he knocked over his own slurpee.



With wide guilty eyes, Frank stopped laughing suddenly. "I'm sorry!"



"Gerard's gonna kill you!" Mikey said jokingly...but then they realized that they still didn't know where Gerard was...



A silence came over them as they continued to look out the windows.



--------------------------------------
A/N: Okay, as you can see, I was having problems with the italics and how they were working. They weren't transferring right, so I tried my best to fix them, and that's as good as I could get them. Sorry! But I'm working on the next chapter soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story