Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Redemption

When You're Stranded...

by Nightmare_angel 2 reviews

We haven't checked in on Bob and Gerard for a while, so we'll see how they are holding up...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-17 - Updated: 2008-03-17 - 278 words

0Unrated


I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay
You'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home




"/So.../Bob."



"What, Gerard?"



"I don't know. Where's Frank?"



"I don't know!"



There was a silence again between them. "Bob?"



"Gerard! WHAT THE HELL?"



"Sorry."



"WELL, WHAT??!?!?"



"Hush, Bob, I have a hangover."



Bob looked around for some sign of...well, anything really."Gerard...where are we?"



"Um..." Gerard looked around too, but seeing as they were looking for Frank, they couldn't just give up, so they went looking around everywhere!They checked in bushes for his dead body, and posted pictures of him at the local stores for missing people. They even arranged to have his face put on those weird little school milk-cartons asking if anybody had seen him.



They shouted his name in the dead of darkness, until they went hoarse...



Then, they got a megaphone....and they shouted his name some more...





...until the cops came by and took them away.



So Gerard and Bob were sent down to the Station having to explain why they had been in a sleeping housing area, screaming "FRANK!Woo-Hoo! FRANK IERO!" for the last six and a half hours straight until the cops came to pick them up. It didn't help that even though it had worn off a little, Gerard was still a little tipsy.



They explained most of the situation to the unhappy officers, and they thought as a group, they should send out a message to Ray and Mikey on if they had found Frank yet. So they set to thinking.

Sign up to rate and review this story