Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Redemption

What You Don't Know About Me

by Nightmare_angel 2 reviews

Here we are, back with Bob and Gerard. Will they find their way back home at this point?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-26 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 608 words

0Unrated


These bright lights have always blinded me
These bright lights have always blinded me
I say...




Well, Gerard and Bob were not lost per say...but they didn't quite know where they were.



Bob threw his hands up in the air. They were in the middle of a town they had never heard of, and they were supposed to be at a concert sometime soon in Indianapolis, Indiana. There was only a small hope in both Gerard and Bob that the rest of the guys found Frank. Bob wondered why they had to leave their bus in the first place. "We are /officially /lost!"



"Hey! Don't say that word!"



"What word?"



"The four letter word."



"You mean lo-"



"YES! Don't say it."



".../why?/"



Gerard looked at Bob with wide eyes, and shrugged. "Because it's always when they say it, it happens!"



Bob just stared at Gerard for a moment.



He shouted suddenly, "I have an idea!" Gerard raised an eyebrow.



"We should take that car over there!" Bob was pointing at alustrous red Solstice.



Gerard was appalled, "No! That's stealing. We aren't going to be lost, homeless, and criminals!"



Bob laughed, "Of course, it's stealing. I want to get out of here. I don't know about you though."



Gerard thought for a moment and said with a laugh, "Fine, but don't say that I didn't try to stop you."









Finally, the duo knew where they were. Of course, it seems that they broke the law, but at this point they just want to go home. So let's take a look at them in the beautiful car they're now driving around in.



Gerard was dancing in his seat, asking for Starbucks, because he hadn't had coffee in days. He said it was killing him, and he would die in afew minutes if Bob refused to stop eventually. Rolling his eyes, Bob finally agreed because Gerard was looking sort of pathetic with his pleading.



But sadly, there was none around. They stopped at a small gas station and figured out that they were in a small town called New Ross. It wasn't a bad town, but it was small compared to what they were used to.

"Fuck this." Gerard told Bob as they were walking out of the building. "You know, we should be doing a concert /tonight/. Do you know how upset they will be?"



"Yeah, I know. It's not like I want to, but you know..."



Gerard crossed his arms and pouted once they got back in the car. Bob stared out the front window and tapped his fingers against the steering wheel in a familiar drumming.



"There's really nothing else we can do, Gerard. We have to find the rest of the guys, and then we have to find our way to Indianapolis by seven tonight. Not to mention, we got to equipment checks and everything has to be ready."



"But they're waiting for us. We said we'd be there, and now what? We are stranded in hillbilly hell and I don't know what to do. I'm tired of peeing near trees. I want an actual bathroom. I want to go home. I want to hug Ray and Mikey and tell them that we are fine, and I want to..." Gerard just trailed off, staring out the window.



"You want to...what?" Bob urged him slightly.



"I want to tell Frank that....that I care about him. I may have been too self-conceded to see what I was doing. I want to say that I'm sorry. I want to say that I love him!"



Bob was only half-listening to Gerard, but this was something unique. "You what?"

Sign up to rate and review this story