Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Redemption

Things You Never Meant to Say

by Nightmare_angel 0 reviews

What if you wanted to say so much but said so little? Gerard watches Frank leave, and he feels like a loser for letting him leave. (By the way, the italics at the beginning of every chapter is Dise...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-03-16 - Updated: 2008-03-17 - 762 words

0Unrated


And I know
There's nothing I can say
To change that part
To change that part
To change!



Gerard was really surprised by Frank's comment.



"Yes, I do care about you, Frank!"



"No, you don't. I'm leaving!"



Gerard walked towards Frank in the small space of the van."Leaving? The band won't play as good without you! Damn it! Who am I supposed to talk to when-"



Frank cut him off, being all business. "When you feel really fucking egotistical? I have no idea, Gerard. I really fucking don't! But it's not going to me any longer."



Gerard tried to reach out to Frank as he walked out the door, only touching his cold hand as he left.



He stood out there alone after Frank was long gone, and after many minutes, Gerard whispered to the open air. "I'm so sorry. So sorry." And Gerard sat down on the edge of the floor of the van with the door wide open.









Gerard got back up a few minutes later to get some beer. He hadn't had some in so long, and it was just waiting, wishing for him to return and drink his worries away once more.



Ray Toro woke up apparently, and as soon as Gerard opened abeer from a mini-fridge., he spoke. "What on earth are you doing, Gerard? I thought you said you weren't going to drink anymore. You said it'd be different this time!"



"Fuck off, Ray." Gerard replied as he took a drink. It oozed down his throat in that familiar tingly way. He smiled slightly towards Ray."You know, I thought I was going to do it too. I thought we would all make it."



Ray was confused now, so he asked, "Listen, where's Frank?He's better at taking this stuff than me! I can tell you're upset."



Gerard took another drink, a very large one this time, and it dribbled down the side of mouth. "Hmph. Fuck /yeah/, I'm upset. That little mother is /gone/." He muttered the last word.



"Did you say he was gone?" Ray's eyes widened in shock,"What happened?"



Gerard just shook his shoulders. "He said he couldn't "take it" anymore."



Ray yawned, and when he leaned back, his afro, which was tied back, came undone. "Aw, shit!"



"Nice hair today." Gerard told him, but it was coming out very garbled. Did I really drink that much /that /fast, he asked himself.



"No, I mean, /shit/, we gotta find Frank now!"



So Ray went to the other side of the van, where Bob Bryar was sleeping. Ray nudged him awake softly at first, but becoming more persistent as he wouldn't wake up. Finally, he was greeted with a friendly,"Fuck! Ray! God, what the hell?"



"Frank's gone." He answered simply.



Bob turned to Gerard's direction. "Hey, Gerard! What did ya do to Frank?"



Bob got a wonderful friendly answer from Gerard with his middle finger. "His broke ass left on his own two damn feet."



Automatically calling control, Bob told everybody, "Oh. Well, damn it! You're serious. Ray, you can drive the van. Gerard, you can walk, and, Ray, I'll be with Gerard so he doesn't fall in a pit somewhere and die." Gerard tried to argue about the dying in a pit thing, but it came out to no avail.



So Ray jumped into the front seat and drove away, leaving Bob and Gerard in the dark, so they could split up and find Frank.













Gerard finally got around to asking about where his brother was. "So...where's Mikey?"



"In the van with Ray, I guess. Shouldn't you know where your own brother is?"



"Just because we're related doesn't mean that we're stuck together at the hip!" Gerard responded dramatically. Bob had to agree on that note, but then they went silent.



"So...does Ray know?" Gerard asked suddenly, breaking their few minutes of silence.



"Does Ray know what?"



"Does he know that Mikey is in there with him? Does Mikey even know if Ray is driving around?"



"Does it look like I know if he knows?"



Gerard started laughing uncontrollably at the thought of Ray screaming because he found Mikey asleep in the car with him. Bob just stared blankly at Gerard while he laughed like the idiot he was proving to be.



"Do you want to find Frank or not, Gerard?"



"Whazzt? Of chourse I do!"



"Well, walk then! And, dude...you are /so /drunk." Bob said with a laugh. Gerard scowled but walked onward into the darkness. Bob just sighed as they walked down the lonely road.





Sign up to rate and review this story