Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Redemption

My Redemption

by Nightmare_angel 0 reviews

While on tour, the boys are beginning to feel the pressure. In turmoil, Frank Iero runs away, believing he can make his issues go away by simplying ignoring them. The boys in the tour van aren't ve...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-03-16 - Updated: 2008-03-17 - 305 words

0Unrated

Now I know
That I can't make you stay
But where's your heart
But where's your heart
But where's your...




"Gerard! Leave me alone already!" Frank Iero screamed across the tour bus to Gerard Way.



"I'm sorry, Frankie, I just want to know what's wrong!"Gerard yelled back.



Frank took a deep breath, and scratched the back of his head slowly. He closed his eyes, and simply said, "This."



"What do you mean by "this"?"



"I mean, this band, my life...me. It's all wrong!"



"What do you mean? We just went gold, you know! So I thought your life was going pretty fucking good! And I don't see anything wrong with you!" Gerard was so flabbergasted, but he was angry at the same time. Frank /always/talked to him when he had something on his mind, and now he won't say anything!



"Nobody sees what's going on! Hell, I don't even know what's going on!"



"WITH WHAT?"



"WITH MY BODY!!!"



This surprised Gerard, because Frank looked fine...didn't act sick that he knew of. What was he talking about?



Gerard took an example breath. "Okay, take a deep breath. We have been through everything together! We can get through this!"



"No, you can't. You can't always take on my problems. This is /my /issue and /my /life, and not everything revolves around the band. Some of us have other lives too..." Frank mumbled at last.



"Well, we care about you! You are a part of the band, and yes, everything does have to do with the band! As the head of this band, I'm telling you to tell me what's wrong."



"No. You are too self-centered to care! All you ever talk about is how the band does this, and how great you are going to be. You don't care about me at all!"



Sign up to rate and review this story