Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Redemption

Realization

by Nightmare_angel 0 reviews

This is the time when all you need is some time alone, which is all that Frank did.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-03-16 - Updated: 2008-03-17 - 302 words

0Unrated

So many
Bright lights that cast a shadow
But can I speak?
Well is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete
A life that's so demanding
I get so weak
A love that's so demanding
I can't speak




Frank had walked away from the van so easily, but when he was alone, he easily got scared. Hanging out with a bunch of vampire-loving, killing-obsessed guys can scar another little guy forever...not that he was little. He was just...vertically challenged.



One of the songs that Gerard had been talking about was "I Don't Love You" for the next album. Frank, honestly, couldn't wait for the next album. Although it was fun doing /Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge/, he just loved playing new things. The song seemed to somehow fit at the moment. Nobody seemed to love him like they did yesterday...



Then, it hit him right in the face.



He had left Pansy in the van with Gerard and the rest of the pack!



Why did he actually leave in the first place? So what if he was gay? Frank supposed that he could've at least told Gerard, or talked or something. No, he just freaked out and left. All because he was possibly gay, and he couldn't deal with it!



What was so scary about being gay anyways? So what if he liked guys? So what if found no interest in his wife? So what if his entire career went down the toilet because of what he just did? So what if the other band members left him, all because of the fact that he was gay?



...



That was /exactly /what was so scary.



Losing.



Everything you ever knew changed...lost...because of who and what you are. Gerard would never like him back anyways. Gerard just wasn't like that. /Was he/?












Sign up to rate and review this story