Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

38. I Want To Wake Up In The City That Never Sleeps

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

“Not if he’s dead.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-08-23 - Updated: 2007-11-10 - 391 words - Complete

0Unrated

Title from "New York, New York" - ???"

Gerard was bothered. He knew something was wrong and that time was probably not on their side. In less than a month they’d picked up the little stuff they needed headed to New York. Frank was terrified. He didn’t know what was going on because no one would tell him, mostly because they didn’t know, and Gerard was acting strange.

“Gee? You didn’t think about money, did you?”

“No… Argh I am so stupid…”

They spent days sitting in the bathrooms of subways. Gerard didn’t feel safe walking around New York at night, something was out there.

“Damnit, Gerard, what the fuck is wrong?”

“I keep hearing these noises…”

“What do you expect? We’re under New York!”

“Yeah, but like different noises… people watching us noises…”

Frank cuddled closer to Gerard; the smelly bathroom floor was revolting. Mikey chose to stand, leaned against the handicapped rail as he complained.

“We need to get money… like now. I’m not gonna sleep in shit for another week.”

Frank nodded and let Gerard up. It was 4 in the morning.

“Our options are to either rob a bank or find someone to give us money. Like thousands.”

“Gerard… we can’t steal!”

Gerard shrugged at Frank.

“Gerard’s right… We need it more than they do.”

Gerard slipped out of the bathroom minutes later leaving Frank to huff in the corner. Hours later Gerard returned with someone’s credit card, his face grim.

“I didn’t want to come back with like cash, so here.”

“Won’t they track us through this?”

“Not if he’s dead.”

Frank looked at Gerard, who stood serious. Mikey shook his head and rested it against the tiled blue walls.

“Frank, we can’t survive like this anymore. If we want to live, people have to die.”

Frank nodded, swallowing thickly. He took the card and bit his lip. Gerard slumped down against the wall.

“He has no family, I made sure. He keeps to himself a lot, so I don’t think anyone will notice.”

The next morning they left the bathroom, hunting around for someplace to stay. Gerard found a nice enough hotel compared to most in the area. He checked them in and dropped their stuff on the floor.

“I hate this…”
Sign up to rate and review this story