Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

35. I Wanna Be Your Last First Kiss

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

His lips, /oh god/, his lips... they were just dying to be kissed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-25 - Updated: 2007-09-20 - 707 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title from "Inevitable" - Anberlin

Gerard found it hard to control himself around Frank. Every movement the boy made was perfect. Even the trips or mistakes. He was just overwhelmingly beautiful. He knew he sounded like a teenage girl crushing on some guy in her math class, but he stammered embarrassingly while talking to him, and he almost melted when he smiled. Worst of all he found himself pounding his face against the shower tiles in order to stop himself from jacking off thinking of Frank. He couldn't stand it and he didn't have many more excuses left for the bruises on his forehead every day.

"Will you watch this with me, Gee?"

Frank approached Gerard with a DVD he'd dug up out of his stuff, bounding into Gerard's bedroom where the older boy was witting with his feet up on his paint-lined desk as he sketched.

"Uh, sure... as long as it's not like porn or something. You'll have to watch that by yourself... What is it?"

"Dawn of the Dead."

"Ok, now?"

"Yep! Movie night?"

"Sure, come on..."

Frank loaded the movie and sat back on the couch while Gerard turned off the lights. Mikey had conveniently left for the night with a friend. A few minutes in, Frank was snuggled into Gerard's shoulder, a blanket over the two of them. Somehow he relocated to into Gerard's lap; his head leaned back against Gerard's chest.

"Mmmm, you smell good..."

Gerard semi-jokingly nuzzled his nose and lips into Frank's neck and ear. He stopped as soon as he had started, but Frank coughed and sat up straighter, pulling his legs in closer to try and hide the unavoidable boner he was sporting as a result of the contact.

"Um, uh... I'll be right back... bathroom...."

He made to get up, but found himself transfixed by Gerard's eyes. His lips, /oh god/, his lips... they were just dying to be kissed. Frank's eyes flickered red, Gerard saw them despite the dark. They leaned in simultaneously and pressed their mouths together gently. Frank opened his mouth a bit when Gerard's tongue ghosted across his bottom lip using the slightest bit of suggesting pressure, sitting down facing Gerard in his lap. Gerard's hands went lightly to Frank's neck, savoring the small breathy noises released from Frank's throat and slightly pulling their lips apart from time to time to feel Frank's hot puffs of breath against his skin. His own trousers seemed to be tighter; causing him to be thankful he was wearing slacks as opposed to his tight jeans. He subconsciously rolled his hips up to meet Frank's, who responded by grinding down, matching the pace their lips were moving.

"G-Gerard...you..."

He didn't finish, instead kissing Gerard from the side, his forehead pressed against Gerard's cheek, his knees bent on either side of Gerard's legs as he straddled him, using one hand to guide Gerard's down between them to his almost painful predicament.

"Nver mnd just fucking touch me..."

Gerard, his lips trailing on the side of Frank's jaw, undid Frank's pants, letting them slip to his knees. He pushed his boxers down an inch and ran his thumbs over the ridges of Frank's hipbones, capturing the younger boy's moan in his lips. He rubbed lightly between the two bones beneath his navel, his other hand below the elastic, stroking Frank, almost hesitantly, in time with their heavy breathing. Gerard pulled up on the hem of Frank's shirt, dropping it on the arm of the chair which Frank leaned back against. Gerard kissed Frank again, pressing himself back down against Frank, on top this time, lips slightly swollen from the fangs now poking out. He nipped against Frank's neck, trailing his mouth down to the thin line of dark hair at Frank's belly button.

"Y-you sure, Gee?

Gerard didn't answer, instead took Frank in his mouth, his heart quickening at the sudden moan erupting from Frank. He lightly grazed his teeth down, Frank's fingers tangling in his hair as the kid tried hard not to fuck his mouth.

"Holy sh-shit, Gerard..."

After Gerard nearly sent Frank over the edge with his tongue, Frank stopped him.

"Wait, I don't wanna come yet."

"What?"

"I want you to fuck me."
Sign up to rate and review this story