Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

36. It Started Out With A Kiss, How Did It End Up Like This? It Was Only A Kiss

by frankxgerard

Gerard felt his breath hitch at the sight of the writhing boy beneath him. Frank was on his back, the sheets below them crumpled.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2007-08-14 - Updated: 2007-08-14 - 926 words - Complete

?Blocked

Soundtrack much? Turn the volume down... Really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vc3sFNDxoA

---------------------------------------------------

Title from “Mr. Brightside” – The Killers


“What?”

“Screw me, make love to me, stick your dick up my ass, anything you wanna call it?”

“Or maybe all at once, huh?”

Frank joined their lips again, pushing Gerard off him and pulling him into the bedroom, noticing Gerard had just as much of a hard on as him then. He abandoned his pants completely while Gerard seemed to be a little self conscious.

“Gerard, you’d probably categorized as “underweight”; you’re not fat.”

Frank slipped off Gerard’s shirt, his fingers sliding over Gerard’s skin making them both shudder. He started on the button of Gerard’s pants.

“…So /beautiful/, Gerard…”

Gerard felt his face getting hot in the dark, but relaxed slightly when Frank lay down next to him, his body half over Gerard’s as he whispered reassurance in his ear. Gerard, giving in, sucked at the base of Frank’s neck. Frank groaned and ran his fingers over Gerard’s chest, exploring the bits of skin he’d never been familiarized with before. Gerard moaned in approval, shuddering as Frank’s thumbs ran over his nipples, acknowledging the sudden hardening. Frank fumbled in the drawer next to them, finding what he needed and putting it to use. Gerard carefully inserted two fingers into Frank, holding his breath as the boy winced.

“Ugh, that is so weird…”

“You want me to stop?”

“No, no just… the whole concept…”

Gerard licked his lips and experimentally pushed his fingers further, letting out a breath when Frank gasped and pushed down on Gerard, his prostate hit straight on.

“You okay?”

“Uggh, y-yeah, do that again…”

Gerard repeated the motion and felt his breath hitch at the sight of the writhing boy beneath him. Frank was on his back, the sheets below them crumpled.

“Okay, that’s good, just… get over with it…”

Gerard complied and lifted himself to be face to face with Frank, who lifted his legs over Gerard’s shoulders. He positioned himself between Frank’s legs, pushing in just as Frank locked their lips again. Gerard felt Frank’s harsh breath against his skin as he thrust in slowly, letting Frank adjust.

“Uhh, stings… like burns… just, uh, yeah… that’s better…”

Gerard felt Frank’s legs slip from around his neck to coil around his waist, linking them together.

“Fuck, right there…”

“There?”

“Crap, yes there.”

Frank’s pain slowly leaked away to pleasure, expressed by occasional moans slipping between his lips. Frank’s fangs found Gerard’s neck, his teeth piercing the skin without warning. Gerard groaned, moving faster, his hips twisting into Frank as a string of unintelligible obscenities rolling from Frank’s tongue. He felt Frank’s teeth slice down to his collarbone, his whole body flooding with inhuman adrenaline.

“Harder… Gerard, fucking harder… unngh…”

Gerard let himself slam into Frank harder, completely immersed in the feeling of Frank’s muscle spasms around him and the sound of Frank almost screaming his approval. Frank’s eyes were red as were Gerard’s, his jet black hair plastered to his face in sweat as he threw it back into the sheets. He let his hands slip from Gerard’s back to his ass, pushing Gerard deeper into him. Gerard latched his teeth onto the scorpion on Frank’s neck, the sudden intrusion sending an immeasurable wave of ecstasy from it through Frank, his eyes rolling back in his head while he choked on a moan. Their teeth and lips wandered over each other’s bodies, nipping and biting wherever their mouths fell.

“Frankie, /baby/…”

Gerard could feel the blood in his veins as he hissed through clenched teeth into Frank’s ear. It was pounding through Frank’s skin against his own, blood vessel against blood vessel. It was intoxicating. Frank, his own arousal begging to be attended to, attempted to slide his hand down between his and Gerard’s sweaty bodies, but Gerard pushed it aside.

“Nuh-uh…”

Frank pouted lazily up at Gerard but received little sympathy. Their skin was dripping with perspiration, Frank’s chest sticking to Gerard’s as they moved. There was blood leaking as well, smearing between them over Gerard’s front and Frank’s shoulder. Frank sat himself up more so he was on top of Gerard, grinding himself hard down onto Gerard’s cock, the spot hit harder than before. His mouth hung open as he flicked his hair back from his face. He leaned down and licked the blood off Gerard, his fingernails clawing at Gerard’s arms. He pulled up and pushed down once more, Gerard’s knees bent around him as he sucked Gerard’s bottom lip, each of their mouths cut and bleeding into the other.

“…fuck, close I’m g-”

Gerard interrupted Frank by arching upwards, finally releasing into him and yelling his name, the warmth flooding in Frank and triggering him as well.

“G-Geraahrd! “

Frank came over their bodies, his jaw hung slack, Gerard’s refusal to let him touch himself mixed with the aggressive churning of his two bloods resulting in the longest and strongest orgasm Frank had experienced in his life. Once he’d ridden out the overwhelming high he lifted himself dizzily off Gerard and collapsed beside him, Gerard picking his discarded shirt off the ground and using it to wipe them as close to clean as possible. They didn’t speak, both afraid it would ruin everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story