Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

30. Shut Up And Kiss

by frankxgerard 10 reviews

"Don't you dare leave me ever again."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-07-02 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 383 words - Complete

1Hot
Title from "The Math" - Hilary Duff

It was hard for Gerard to look at Frank. He was a mess, coming home late, beer all over his shirt. Frank promised Mikey he'd stop, but he didn't.

"Mikey, what do I do? This is all my fault, I have to change it."

"Talk to him. He'll listen. He needs you to tell him he's good enough for you. He thought you left him because you wanted to get away from him. Tell him its not true."

Gerard was a shaking mess when he got the guts to approach Frank.

"Frank?"

Frank nodded.

"I need to talk to you."

"What?"

This was one of the days Frank was sober, sitting on the couch like a lump.

"I-I... I just want to tell you I'm sorry. I didn't leave because of you; you mean the world to me. I mean cause I've never had to take care of someone other than Mikey. It sounds stupid, but I just wanted, like, someone to care about... I've been losing my emotion for my whole life, you know? That's like really hard, because you've been feeling the beginning of that, with the mild depression, yeah? But I wanted, needed someone to be able to express something for... Its lame, but I j-just had to tell you that... Frank... I care about you, I really do... I was just scared... I-I didn't want to hurt you, o-or make you reject me. You're so beautiful, like innocent and stuff, I didn't want to like, change that with all I've done... That's why I was so regretful that I turned you because I took away part of you. I just... Godamnit, I love you Frank... I fucking love you..."

Gerard shook visibly; he'd never really known how to tell anyone how he felt. Frank sat staring at him for a minute. He stood, making Gerard think he was going to walk out the door. Minutes seemed like hours as Frank looked at him, Gerard suddenly self conscious in the seemingly stuffy room.

"Shut up."

Frank's voice was harsh, but the next thing Gerard knew, Frank had crossed the floor to him. His lips were instantly attached to the older man's, pinning him to the wall.

"Don't you dare leave me ever again."
Sign up to rate and review this story