Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

29. You Wouldn't Even Recognize Me Anymore

by frankxgerard 8 reviews

"You've changed so much..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-27 - Updated: 2007-10-09 - 641 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title from "In The End" - Linkin Park

Gerard noticed Frank had tattoos spiraling up his left arm and upper right. He could see a few through the bloody rips in his shirt as well. Frank's head turned as it hit the sofa revealing a scorpion on his neck.

"You've changed so much..."

All Gerard got for a response was more weak mumbling. He heard footsteps behind him.

"You were gone for too long Gee..."

"I know, I'm sorry..."

He turned around to face his brother, who had just appeared in the room, his arms folded over his chest. Mikey was different as well, but didn't seem to have any markings as obvious as Frank's.

"You did that to him. You made him like that. He's been drinking for almost 3 years, Gerard. He's been getting cocaine from some drug dealer down there too."

"I'm sorry, I really am! I just couldn't stand being so depressed all the time..."

"Yeah, well he's not like me. He hasn't lived long enough to be okay on his own. You left me like that, but I was already 100. You should've warned him. Why didn't you take him with you?"

"I don't know... I didn't think."

"No, you didn't. He pretty much died 4 times for going without blood. I just went out to look for him; it's been 5 days. He got in a bar fight according to the bartender. And judging by the state of the place, he attacked someone, trying to kill them for blood. Gee, you could've killed him."

"I know, I didn't... I didn't mean to...."

"Whatever."

Mikey left Gerard's side and sat Frank up, taking off his shirt and pants. Gerard watched his brother wipe Frank's skin clean with a cloth.

"He'll sober up in a few days. You missed like 5 birthdays and stuff you know... Important stuff."

"So he's 23 now..."

"Yeah..."

"That means you're 374."

"Something like that..."

"Oh my god, I'm so, so sorry."

Gerard collapsed on the couch next to Frank, who sniffed and looked over at him. His eyes were red and raw, bloodshot from the crack and alcohol.

"Eyyyyy, what's up with yyou?"

"I'm sorry..."

"For whut? You're prettyyy... ya don't-ahve much ta complain about..."

Frank slung an arm clumsily over Gerard's shoulder. Gerard could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"...mmm, those guys at the bar, yyehh... not half as good lookin as you..."

"What have you been doing there?"

The question was mostly aimed at himself, not expecting Frank to answer, but the boy's face grew frustrated as he tried to think clearly.

"I don'tt really... know..."

Frank mostly slept for the next two day, waking up only to go throw up in the toilet. Gerard was sitting at the table when he finally came out with an earsplitting headache throbbing through his brain. It intensified in his over-sensitive body.

"Gerard?!"

Frank ignored his exploding skull as anger burned in his eyes. When he saw the tears forming in Gerard's eyes, the anger subsided a bit, but not enough to make his eyes normal.

"How could you leave me like that Gerard?! How could you just go off without telling us how long and make us wait for you? You could've been DEAD! You can't just do that Gee. You might come back one day and no one will be here! You never know what could happen in 5 years!"

"I-I..."

"No, Gerard. You blew it. Okay? I'm not just going to forgive you this time!"

Frank ran back into Gerard's room and locked the door while Mikey came in shaking his head.

"I told you Gerard, he was too young to leave alone. It hurt him."

"Yeah... I shouldn't have..."

"Well, it's too late now... might as well wait and see if he'll talk."

"Do you hate me?"

"Nah, I just think you're incredibly stupid."

"Thanks..."
Sign up to rate and review this story