Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

26. My Girl's In The Next Room, Sometimes I Wish She Was You

by frankxgerard 7 reviews

Alexis smiled and kissed Frank, but Frank pulled away before it progressed to tongue kissing so she wouldn't feel his teeth.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-23 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 729 words - Complete

1Moving
Title from "Lips Of An Angel" - Hinder

Frank rang the doorbell, flinching as he heard the once faint musical jingle muffled by thick walls of the house clear in his head. He heard footsteps thumping down stairs and a moment later the door opened. A brunette girl stepped out. Her eyes were brownish hazel almost like Frank's. She wore a long black t-shirt and jeans. When she saw Frank she looked surprised.

"Frank?! I haven't seen or heard about you in months!"

"Sorry Lexi, I was... uh, sick, rally sick... um, yeah... sick for six months...?"

"Oh, wow, are you okay now?"

"Yeah."

"Well, then come on in!"

Gerard started to walk back down the steps but Alexis stopped him.

"Hey! Are you Frank's friend? You can come in too!"

"I, uh... shouldn't."

"No, come in! It's fine!"

Gerard gave in and followed Frank and Alexis into the house. Despite the condition of the exterior of the house, it has recently been painted brown and it's wooden furniture polished.

"So, I hear you're being home schooled now, huh?

"Uh... yeah, sort of."

"Wow, that's so cool. Why did you change?"

"Um, my parents didn't like how I was doing at school."

"Oh... so, who's your friend?"

"This is Gerard. I met him in the graveyard near my house."

"Hi Gerard."

"Hey."

"I'm Alexis; Frank's girlfriend."

"Um, nice to meet you... Alexis."

Alexis smiled. Gerard could tell she was very outgoing. Frank cleared his throat nervously. He could sense a strange feeling in the back of his mind, a little bit like jealousy, but he wasn't jealous.

"So, do you want to something to eat or...?"

"No, we're okay. I just came to see... how you were doing."

"Oh, okay. Hey, you wanna come with me to the mall tomorrow?"

Frank looked nervously at Gerard. Alexis noticed his hesitation.

"Oh, he can come too! I just have nothing else to do so..."

"Uh, sure, why not?"

"Yay! My brother will drive us tomorrow, okay? So you can come over at I dunno, like 11:00? That sound good?"

"Okay. Well, we should get going; we don't want to hold you up."

"Oh, okay, Ohh! Wait!"

She ran up the stairs and came back down holding a box.

"Happy Late Birthday Frank!"

She handed him the package, slightly bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Open it, Open it!"

"Uh, okay."

Frank opened the box. Inside was a CD, a box of guitar picks, a pair of sunglasses, and a chocolate bar.

"Wow, thanks."

"I knew you'd like the CD 'cause you always talked about the music. Glad you liked it!"

Alexis smiled and kissed Frank, but Frank pulled away before it progressed to tongue kissing so she wouldn't feel his teeth.

"So, we'll see you tomorrow, kay Alexis?"

"Yeah, see you."

Gerard continued down the steps out the door, leaving Frank to be pulled back by Alexis for a "short" goodbye kiss. Her dad walked by just as it was getting a bit too deep for Frank or Gerard's liking, but didn't seem to mind as he just smiled, muttered a greeting, and continued through the hallway. Frank excused himself and followed Gerard out the gate.

"God, she's so clingy sometimes... she can't hardly stand 5 minutes away from me."

"Then she must've been dying for 6 months."

"Yeah, probably."

"You play guitar?"

"Yeah, I left it at my house though..."

"You should get it. I bet you play good."

"Nah, I'm not that good."

"Sure you aren't... but we should still get it."

"Yeah, maybe later... Huuuh..."

"What's up? You seem a little... down."

"I'm just so... empty..."

"Oh, yeah... I know what you mean."

"It's like there really is nothing in the world that's special anymore because no matter what we do we still have all the time in the world unless someone kills us to do anything! It just makes everything so un-original, you know?"

"Yeah... I do."

They spent the day buying Frank a phone and explaining crap to Mikey. The next day at the mall Gerard noticed that Frank looked far off, even when Alexis kissed him he's be almost oblivious, turning away slightly to get it over with.

"You looked kinda depressed today. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... I'm so... Well, I don't even know how to explain it."

"I get it... Uh, let's go find Mikes, huh?"
Sign up to rate and review this story