Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

25. Find Another Friend And You Discard

by frankxgerard 4 reviews

Gerard woke up the next morning feeling Frank's arms locked around his.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-23 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 465 words - Complete

1Exciting
Title from "Over My Head (Cable Car)" - The Fray

Gerard woke up the next morning feeling Frank's arms locked around his, clinging to his upper arm and shoulder like a life raft. Gerard yawned and shifted, waking Frank up.

"Mrrraaawn... Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, pretty good... but I'm dizzy."

"Here, I'll help you up."

Gerard got up and held out his hand to Frank who took it, lifting himself up off the bed. Mikey was sitting at the table examining Gerard's pretty much unused cell phone.

"These things are so... different..."

"Yeah, duh, a lot of things change in half a century Mikes."

"How does it work?"

Gerard reached over and turned the phone, the other hand busying itself with putting two bowls down in front of himself and Frank.

"Oh yeah, we need to get Frank a new phone, he smashed his."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you need one, don't you?"

"Uh, okay."

They didn't talk for a while, listening to the crunch of the cereal between each others' teeth every few moments.

"You wanna take a shower?"

"Yeah, I smell like shit."

"No you don't, you smell like you've been sick for days."

Frank took another hot shower, washing the germs and sweat off his body. Gerard was kneeling in front of his open dresser when he got out.

"What should I wear? I really need new clothes..."

"How about that?"

Frank pointed to a pair of black jeans and a grey and black shirt. Gerard shrugged and picked them up, looking them over.

"Okay, you sure like dark stuff."

Frank wore just as much color with dark blue jeans and one of Gerard's black worn t-shirt he lent him.

"so, are you feeling up to going out?"

"Yeah..."

"Wanna see your girlfriend?"

"Sure, but this time... let's not get shot."

"Yeah, good idea."

Gerard and Frank paused for a moment once they were out on the street outside the cemetery. Gerard thought, looking around.

"You know, we need a car or something. I'm old enough to drive, and so are you... Uhh, sort of."

"Ok, so you're just gonna be all, "we need a car" and go buy one?"

"Sure, if you want. But for now, let's go."

This time the walk was longer. The two talked on the way, mostly about Frank's school and how he was beat up at least once a month.

"Here it is."

They stopped outside a white town-house like building. You could tell its gates had not been painted in a while. They squeaked when Frank opened them, cautiously glancing around. He motioned for Gerard to follow him when he noticed he was standing outside the fence still.

"Come on, I don't want to go alone. Who knows, she might've gotten a new guy by now."
Sign up to rate and review this story