Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

24. Don't Know How Much You Screwed It Up

by frankxgerard 5 reviews

"Uh... This is gonna sound weird, but will you stay here... for a while? Like, yeah..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-06-20 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 561 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title from "Forgotten" - Avril Lavigne

"Frank! Wait!"

Gerard found the boy sitting on a bench outside, shivering. Gerard at least had gotten his shirt back on.

"Frank, you'll freeze, let's go back in."

"No, I cant..."

"You're afraid of your mom?"

"No... it's you! I totally forced you down like that!"

"Frank..."

Gerard sat down next to him, pulling him closer to wrap his arms around the shivering boy.

"Here, come closer, you have no shirt and its winter."

Frank was reluctant at first, but gave in to snuggle into Gerard's chest.

"Frankie, look... It wasn't all because of you... If I hadn't wanted it at all, I would've been able to stop you..."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh..."

Frank felt Gerard's arms tightening around his shoulders. He kissed the top of Frank's head.

"I am so sorry Frank... I should've never turned into this... You'll never be able to live a full life, or go get married and that... normal stuff... I was just... I was so lonely... I didn't even think... I'm sorry."

Frank turned to look at his friend. Gerard's eyes were brimming with tears.

"No, no, no, no... Gerard! Don't... I told you I wanted you to, and I still do! I wouldn't change anything!"

He wiped Gerard's tears with his thumb.

"You'll have to watch her die, Frank..."

"My mom?"

"Yeah..."

"I would probably have to anyways! Please, don't blame yourself."

"Wh-what about your girlfriend? You'll have to watch her die too... unless you want to... turn her..."

"And replace you? No way! But I totally forgot about her..."

"What's her name?"

"It's Alexis... I haven't talked to her in months..."

"You want to?"

"I... don't know..."

Gerard nodded, hugging Frank tighter to him to keep him warm.

"Mmmm, you smell like sick."

"No shit Sherlock... How come if you're really 366, you don't act all mind-mature, no offense."

Gerard laughed, wiping his eyes.

"Because I don't want to be. I'm pretty much gonna be 17 physically and mentally for the rest of... forever."

"Is that bad?"

"Not if it means I don't get all weird on you."

"Good."

"Yeah..."

Mikey and Frank's mom came outside.

"Come on; let's go in so you don't freeze your ass off."

"Hmm, you wouldn't like that now would you?"

Gerard rolled his eyes as Frank let him pick him up and carry him back down into the house, the other two following. Gerard set him down on his bed and layered him with blankets.

"So, I guess I should go now."

"Uh, okay, bye mom."

"Bye."

"Love you."

"You too Frank..."

Frank yawned and closed his eyes as his mom, who had identified herself as "Linda" and not "Mrs. Frank's mom", left.

"Gee?"

"Yeh?"

"Uh... This is gonna sound weird, but will you stay here... for a while? Like, yeah..."

"Sure."

Mikey was in the other room sleeping. Frank scooted over to make room for Gerard, who took off his shoes and lay down next to Frank who was still slightly shaking.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just feel all... cold..."

Gerard felt Frank burrow deeper into the blankets.

"You're probably just still wearing off the fever."

Frank flipped over to face Gerard, who giggled.

"What?"

"You look funny!"

Frank had the blanket wrapped around his face, looking like an owl.

"Mmmm..."

Frank closed his eyes and the two were asleep moments later.
Sign up to rate and review this story