Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

23. Black Is The Kiss, The Touch Of The Serpent Son

by frankxgerard 8 reviews

the both immediately recognized the one emotion expressed in Frank's eyes; pure lust.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2007-06-09 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 739 words - Complete

2Hot
Title from "Thank You For The Venom" - My Chemical Romance

"Why are you running away?"

Gerard's mouth hung open. Franks voice sounded as if 2 people were talking at once.

"I-I'm just gonna... uh... leave now..."

"I don't think so..."

Frank came closer, turning Gerard around so they had switched places, Frank with his back facing the door. Gerard made a squeaking noise; aware what could happen when vampires get sick. He choked out a question, even though he knew exactly what the answer was.

"W-what? Why?"

Frank grabbed Gerard, forcing him into a kiss, their fangs clinking against each other's. Suddenly, the 16-year-old's muscles were much stronger, pushing Gerard down onto the bed; rendering him helpless against Frank's body. Frank's mom stood abruptly, immediately recognizing the one emotion expressed in Frank's eyes; pure lust. Gerard sort of whimpered under Frank, trying to control his own urges and push the boy off, but failing.

"Frank... please-mmph... you don't want this, you're just...sick."

Frank leaned in and bit into Gerard's neck, all the while pulling Gerard's shirt off so that their bare chests were pressed flush together, Frank's sweat making their bodies stick together more. He sucked the blood from the wound, causing Gerard to gasp inadvertently, as Frank reached up to kiss him again. Gerard was somewhat turned on by the taste of his own blood in his mouth, but still fought for control over his body. Frank's tongue cut on the side of Gerard's tooth, making the taste even stronger as Gerard squirmed underneath him.

"Frank-mmmrff, you need to... to stop."

Suddenly Mikey burst in the room, sighing as he pulled Frank off Gerard, holding him back for Gerard to get up and wipe the blood off his mouth.

"Frank, sit."

Mikey ordered, pointing to the bed. Frank surprisingly obeyed, growling to himself. Mikey had another syringe of red in one hand, earning himself a small yelp when he pushed it in Frank's upper arm. The blood seemed to work. Frank's eyes cleared back to their normal blackish brown color, and his temperature lowered noticeably. He had a strange look of confusion on his face, before one of complete recognition.

"Oh my god, Gerard! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean- I didn't mean to do that!"

Gerard kneeled down to Frank's eye level, smiling reassuringly.

"It's okay, I know."

"What's going on? Why did he do that at all?"

Frank's mom wanted an explanation, so Frank let Gerard sit on the bed next to him, trying hard not to admire the well formed muscle on his arms and stomach.

"Okay, well... you see, the disease Frank has, it separated the parts of his mind and personality, you know? So, the first one was confusion, when he was separated from his... vampire side... Um, when he was all growling and hissing and all, he was... completely vampire..."

Gerard paused and coughed nervously. Frank had noticed that Gerard avoided saying the word, referring to it as "us" and "what we are" as much as possible.

"When he was all having seizures and stuff, both his sides were trying to have dominance over each other..."

"But what about what he just did?!"

"Uhh... it was mostly because we re-introduced him with the unsick version of... well, our blood. His body recognized it as..."

Gerard stopped and coughed nervously. Frank finished for him, looking at the ground as well.

"... my mate's blood right?"

"Uh... yeah... uh, his mate's blood... and I guess his... vampire side had control at that time, resulting in... well, that. Vampires experience emotions much stronger than humans, which is why we seem to get angry more easier... but the strongest most powerful emotion that, can control us pretty much, is... love... yeah..."

"But, why was he feeling... that... right then?"

Gerard sighed, his eyes glued to the floor.

"Because... because I'm his mate and his mind recognized my blood. Vampires have a natural desire for their partners... I guess..."

Mikey snorted and added the unnecessary to the sentence.

"Yeah, a natural sexual desire."

"Shut up Mikey, you didn't have to mention that, did you?"

"It wasn't all instinct, was it Gerard?"

"No..."

Gerard got up and started out the door, but Frank stopped him.

"Gerard, it wasn't your fault... it was mine; for feeling that way in the first place..."

He leaned up and kissed Gerard lightly on the lips before running out, up the front steps.
Sign up to rate and review this story