Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

6. I'll Look After You

by frankxgerard 2 reviews

Frank's father raised his hand again, but before he could hit Frank, Gerard snarled, baring his fangs.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 448 words - Complete

1Hot

Title from "I'll Look After You" - The Fray

"What do you want? We told you never to come back!"

"I need... something."

"I'm not letting you in my house. And who is this, one of your fellow Satan-worshippers?"

Frank winced as his father raised his hand to slap him.

"No! He's not; he's someone I met at the graveyard."

"Well... you are still not getting in my house, filthy god-hater."

He raised his hand again, but before he could hit Frank, Gerard snarled, baring his fangs.

"Don't you dare hit him."

Frank's father didn't look up, but paused, his hand over his calmly expectant son.

"You have no authority over me, boy. This is my son and I will hit him if I choose to do so."

He smacked Frank hard, the wedding ring on his finger, that was slowly becoming less and less important in his life, tearing Frank's skin and knocking him to the ground. But Frank didn't even make a sound. Gerard growled and pinned the man to the wall, fangs protruding menacingly out of his mouth.

"Wh-Who the heck are you?!"

"I am Frank's friend, and I will NOT let you hurt him. So let him back in the house, or I will kill you, got it?"

"No. You're just some teenager from one of those stupid vampire cults with fake teeth."

"Wanna bet?"

Gerard leaned in and pressed the tips of his teeth into Frank's father's neck, winking at Frank from an angle the man couldn't see. Frank nodded from his crumpled position on the floor. The man was pretty much unfazed, but Gerard pushed them further, drawing blood, but only enough to cause pain. Frank's father yelped as Gerard pulled back.

"Fake?"

"That doesn't prove an- okay, okay! Just go in and get out!"

Gerard smiled and helped Frank shakily to his feet, licking his lips. He could taste the blood on his teeth. They pushed past the man and rushed to Frank's room, locking the door behind them.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Sorry about the biting thing..."

"I wouldn't have cared if you'd killed him!"

"I wouldn't do that."

"I know... ssssth..."

Frank hissed in pain, his bloody face knocking against the side of his bookcase. He gathered a small amount of things from his room including a black diary full of tiny sketches, notes, and random scrawls of thought. The sides were overflowing with papers sticking out.

"That's it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, let's get out of here..."

On the way out, Gerard stopped to inform Frank's father that if the police were involved with anything, he would be dead the next day and Frank and Gerard would be gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story