Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You ( I Promise )

5. The Story Of My Life

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

The door opened. A man who looked in his late 30's stepped out. When he saw Frank, his eyes were immediately filled with rage.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-15 - Updated: 2007-08-15 - 802 words - Complete

0Unrated

Title from "Unfaithful" - Rihanna

Frank woke to Gerard humming some song he'd heard on the radio. It was pretty recent.

"Jeez, you really aren't all old fashioned..."

"Told ya."

"Mmmrrff..."

Groaning, Frank sat up and stretched. Gerard gave him a bowl as he sat down in front of him. Gerard was already munching on cereal. After they finished breakfast, Gerard took Frank out of the mausoleum.

"You can go in the sun?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh. Now what?"

"I dunno, but let's at least get out of the graveyard."

"Okay, where to?"

"Uh... anywhere! Let's go to a park, shall we?"

"Okay. I know one."

Frank led Gerard to a park he used to play at when he was a kid and before his parents wouldn't let him outside because of all the bad stuff happening. They sat on the swings to talk.

"So, tell me more about vampires."

"Well, oh yeah, I forgot one thing. If a vampire was to turn someone, that would make them automatically mates, no matter what, even if they already had a mate. In vampiranism, breeding bonds aren't as strong as blooding bonds, because blooding makes them have the same blood, so blooding overrules."

"Cool. So if you had a mate, you would have to leave them if you turned someone?"

"Yeah, and that's why girls only turned guys and vise versa, usually."

"Wow. So, your teeth, do they hurt?"

"No. But if you bite your lip too hard, that hurts!"

"I thought you were dead."

"Sort of, I'm just like a normal person, except if I got shot I wouldn't die; I'd just likely bleed until I passed out of blood loss, or got enough blood and stopped the bleeding. It wouldn't hurt though. But I would probably die after a while if I didn't get the blood..."

"Ah. I see. Why do you have a grave then?"

"My real parents... Well, it's a long story so why don't I just tell you the whole thing? That okay?"

"Okay."

"When I was 16, my parents were poor and working as a blacksmith and a weaver or something. Me and Mikey, we went to a sort of school because we weren't as poor as some back then. One day though we were walking and gathering firewood... when they got us."

"Like randomly? They just scooped you up and turned you into one of 'em?"

"Well, actually we had come up on this clearing in the woods and they were all grouped around discussing something and we overheard. But of course they got us and we were turned the next day."

"But wouldn't that make whoever turned you your mate?"

"No, because the thing is, if you are a direct pureblood vampire by breeding and breeding only, and you blood someone else, it doesn't link you. So if there are no willing mateless vampires of the opposite gender, they have a backup board that they make sure haven't descended from humans who were turned, or were blooded themselves. So to this day I am technically without a mate and will most likely remain so."

They swung on the swings for a while, not talking.

"How come you don't just make another vampire and continue the species?"

"Because I don't think it would be right to go up to someone and turn them! They have to be... ready I guess... Most girls don't want to be turned into bloodsucking monsters, you know?"

"Yeah, I get what you're saying."

"Plus... you know, I'm gay and I really don't want to mate... with a girl."

"Yeah, I see. Hey can we go someplace?"

They were now standing on the five-different-shades-of-brown colored woodchips in front of the swing set, their hands in their jackets.

"Like where?"

"Anywhere, It's uh... 11:00 AM. Why don't we go... I dunno."

"Okay?"

"Well, actually... I have something really important at my house... but I can't get in and I really need it."

"Uh, okay, let's go see if we can get in. Where's your house?"

Frank led Gerard a few blocks to his house. It was very small and had no garage. Most of its windows were broken.

"Yeah, It's not much. Oh, and do whatever you like to my folks, I seriously don't give a crap. I just need to get in."

"Uhm... what am I supposed to do?"

"I dunno; show them your fangs or something!"

"Won't we get arrested?"

"I doubt it."

Gerard shrugged and followed Frank up to the door. Frank hesitated before ringing the bell. He whispered to Gerard out of the corner of his mouth.

"I'm scared... He'll probably hit me but don't worry..."

The door opened before Gerard could protest. A man who looked in his late 30's stepped out. When he saw Frank, his eyes were immediately filled with rage.
Sign up to rate and review this story