Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 21

by wimvincken 0 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 1819 words

5Funny
A/N: Beta reader for this chapter is ICE

-----

(A/N: segment from the last chapter)

"Girls, take this dress and we are on our way to St. Mungo's," he said. He stepped on Moody, walked towards his wives, and looked to the twins. "You revive Moody and warn your parents, Fred. George, warn Hermione's parents that the baby is coming. Now you go!"

Hermione and Ginny took the dress and the trio disappeared with a loud pop.

The twins were looking flabbergasted to the spot where Harry, Hermione and Ginny stood before.

"And who is paying for the dress?" the shopping lady asked.

The twins pointed at Moody and smirked.

"He is," they both said. "First revive him, and try to get your money from him." The twins bolted from the shop.

-----

St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries is the wizarding hospital located in the heart of Muggle London, England. One of its big waiting rooms was occupied by all the members of the Weasley clan, the Grangers, Remus Lupin and Mad-Eye Moody.

"Do you think that Harry is alright?" asked a worried Molly Weasley for the tenth time.

"Yes dear, Harry is alright," sighed Arthur Weasley. "I am sure that he is being treated well."

Bill snorted in his corner. When the family arrived at St. Mungo, they saw how Harry was dragged from his chair by a very irritated nurse.

"Your wives are asking for you, MR. POTTER," she shrieked accusingly.

"But ... but I am ... here I am, they know that, don't you think?" stammered Harry to the nurse, looking desperately at the approaching Weasley's.

"They threatened to curse the doctors if you would not show up within ten seconds," the nurse said irritated. "Come along, Mr. Potter."

She grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the department, where his wives were giving birth to his daughters.

"We can't have your wives cursing our doctors, can we?" Bill could hear the nurse telling Harry, when the doors slammed shut after them. That was the last time he had heard from Harry, almost thirty minutes ago.

"Why is everyone so worried about Harry," huffed Ron. "What about Ginny ... and Hermione? They are suffering, not him!"

Fred looked at Ron seriously.

"He has a point," said George.

"Knowing the girls, I feel sorry for Harry. I think that he is already cursed by his wives, and the reason why it takes so long is because they are busy to treat Harry for heavy curses at this moment," Remus said with a big smirk.

"I remember that James was smoking a huge cigar when Lily was in labor," he said with a sad smile on his face.

"When your mother was in labor of Charlie, she was very emotional," said Arthur with an amused expression on his face. "She tried to curse me while in labor, but I was able to avoid the curses that time." He smirked.

"That was not the case with the birth of the twins," Molly said smugly. "Wasn't it?"

"No, the twins were a disaster ... they still are," said Arthur smirking. "Your mother got me there."

"What happened dad?" Charlie asked.

"When she was in labor, she was so angry at me, because she was blaming me for her pain. They forgot to take her wand while in labor, and she managed to curse me straight on my nose," Arthur told, rubbing his nose.

Moody, who was walking up and down the waiting room with his hands behind his back, looked at Arthur.

"I don't care what the girls are doing with Potter, as long as my Vivienne is alright," he grumbled.

He turned to Molly. "Do you think they are alright? Maybe I should stand guard next to their beds?"

"No Alastor, they are quite alright, and there is no need to stand guard next to their beds, that is Harry's duty at the moment," she said, smiling fondly.

"If he is able to stand," whispered Bill with a grin.

"What do you have in your pocket, Matt?" shrieked Ann Granger. "Are those cigars?" she said staggered.

"Uhm ... yeah?" stammered Matt Granger. "That is the tradition, a cigar for the father and the fathers-in-law after the birth of their children and grandchildren."

Ann Granger huffed.

"That's right," said Arthur in the background.

"Men," she said, looking at Molly who smiled understandingly.

-----

"PUSH, Mrs. Potter," the nurse yelled to Ginny.

"I push already," breathed Ginny on her bed. She was already sweating and in a lot of pain.

"HARRY!" she screamed.

"That's a good girl," said the nurse, looking between her legs. "There is the first already," she said.

Harry was grabbing Ginny's hand tightly, looking constantly to the sealing.

"I'm here, Gin," he murmured softly.

"HARRY! Come here, it hurts!" screamed Hermione, who was in the bed next to Ginny, also in labor.

Harry reached for Hermione's hand, without releasing the hand of Ginny. Hermione grabbed his hand tightly and screamed in pain.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"

"It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts ..." Hermione yammered.

Harry could not look at his girls, and studied the ceiling ... all that blood and the screaming.

"Breath, Mrs. Potter, breath ... you need to breath, Mrs. Potter," the nurse said, who was standing between the legs of Hermione. "I see the head of your baby appearing," she said smiling.

Hermione was in heavy pain, and opened her mouth to scream again.

"Mr. Potter, help your wives and don't stand there like a duck," the head nurse yelled at Harry.

"What must I do?" asked Harry desperately.

"Show your wives how to breathe," the nurse answered with a smirk.

Harry turned to Ginny.

"Okay, Gin. Breath," he said.

Ginny was huffing.

"Is that all you have to say for yourself, Harry?"

She winced because of a new wave of pain.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp I don't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaant. It hurts sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much"

Harry looked wide-eyed to Ginny, becoming extreme pale. "Ginny, breath!" he said.

Hermione screamed next to him.

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, damn you, Potter," she screamed.

"Yes, that is a good girl, Mrs. Potter," said the nurse near Hermione. "She is almost here," the nurse said satisfied. "Give it to him," the nurse said to Hermione. "It helps against the pain." Hermione was squeezing Harry's hand with all her power, and Harry was whimpering because of the pain in his hand.

"Where is Doctor Rubens," asked the nurse.

"Unconscious in the corner," answered the head nurse.

"How so?" the nurse asked surprised.

"Mrs. Potter cursed him wandless," the head nurse said.

"We have an opening here, and it is large enough," yelled the nurse between the legs of Ginny.

"MR. POTTER, don't stand there like a bag of potatoes," the head nurse said. "Show your wives how to breathe!"

Harry looked in panic at Ginny, then at Hermione.

"Breathe," he whimpered. "Like this," he said, and started to breathe heavily.

"In ..." he said, breathing in, "and out," letting his breathe escape.

"In ... and out," he breathed to his wives.

Ginny and Hermione were looking at him as if he lost his marbles.

"He's lost it," Hermione said, between two spasms of pain.

"Yeah, he's lost it indeed," said Ginny, while breathing the opposite of how Harry was breathing.

"In ... and out," Harry breathed in the background, staring to the sealing again, while holding the hands of Hermione and Ginny.

"Do we have a goner yet," the nurse asked to the head nurse, studying Harry.

The head nurse looked briefly at Harry. "No, not yet," she said with a smirk.

"In ... and out," Harry breathed.

-----

"Vivienne will be born first," Moody said.

"I don't think so," Fred huffed. "That is our Vivianne who is the first. She is the genius of the family, and she will be the first with everything in her life."

"She will also have the best Godfathers of all," said George satisfied.

Moody grabbed his wand and pointed at the twins.

"Vivienne is the first," he yelled to the twins. "If not, then ..."

The doors slammed open and a nurse came in, looking to the sea of people in the waiting room.

"Are you all family of the Potters?" she asked.

Moody swirled around, pointing his wand to the nurse.

"Yeah, what do you want?" he yelled at the nurse.

The nurse looked wearily at Moody.

"Well, they are still in labor," she said. "Everything goes alright at the moment."

"And how is Harry," asked Molly worried.

"Oh, the father?" the nurse asked.

"Yes," said Molly.

"He is at the moment being treated because of crushed hands," the nurse said. "But that is fairly normal, he is still breathing."

She turned and disappeared in the department.

Ron paled. "He is still breathing?" he said with an unbelievable expression on his face. He looked at his father. "Is it so dangerous for a father to be with his wives when they are in labor?"

Arthur smirked. "Only when she is a Weasley," he said with a smug expression on his face. "Believe me, I was there before many times."

Molly huffed, while Ann looked smug to her nervous looking husband.

-----

"In ... and out," Harry breathed again, already dizzy.

"Can't we shut him up," yelled Ginny in her pain.

"SHUT HIM UP," screamed Hermione. She was trying to push with all her power. The pain was overwhelming and she screamed again. Screaming seemed to help.

"In ... and out," Harry breathed again.

CRASH

The head nurse looked up briefly, before continue assisting Hermione.

"Is he gone?" the nurse with Ginny asked.

"Yes, we have a goner at last," answered the head nurse smugly.

-----

The magical eye of Mad-Eye Moody was swirling in its socket wildly, while marching up and down the room. He looked grim, and his bizarre expression on his face had only become worse while walking, making strange noises with his wooden leg.

CLONG - CLING

"Why is it taking so long?" he murmured.

CLONG

"I think I am going to check things out over there."

CLONG - CLING - CLONG

"Something is wrong; I can feel it in my bowels."

CLING - CLONG

"When something happened with Vivienne, I will curse them all for a lifetime!"

CLONG

"I bring down the whole bloody building on their heads."

CLONG - CLING

"I'll roast them over a slow fire ..."

CLING

"And I'm going to feed them to the ducks!"

CLONG

"It is already two hours they are over there!"

CLONG - CLING - CLONG

"I am going in!" Moody yelled.

The doors slammed open and everyone froze.

A sheepishly looking Harry Potter entered the waiting room, six little beds floating behind him.

"People," he announced with loud and proud voice.

"May I introduce Adrenella, Bermogalia, Annemarie, Sfinx, Vivianne and Vivienne Potter to you?"

-----

A/N: This is almost the end of the story. You are going to get an epilogue, which will be very funny.
A/N: Beta reader for this chapter is ICE
Sign up to rate and review this story