Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 20

by wimvincken 0 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 1511 words

5Funny
A/N: Beta reader for this chapter is crushalert1(Heidi)

-----

(A/N: segment from the last chapter)
Everyone was frozen for a moment, when suddenly everyone could hear a very strange noise coming from the floor where Moody was laying. Mad-Eye Moody was snickering!

"I never in my life heard such bull-stories during dinner," he grumbled. "But the Weasley boy here" - he pointed to Ron - "had some valid points." He glared with his good eye to Ron; his magical eye was on the twins. Then his expression on his scarred face turned into a twisted smirk.

He turned his attention to Hermione. "How is my Vivienne doing today?" he asked.

-----

Harry James Potter sighed. He was so tired that he could sleep on this spot. It was not an easy task to be husband of two highly pregnant women with many wild running hormones. Hermione was so moody these days, and Ginny was not much better.

The nightly adventures were expanded dramatically. At day, Hermione insisted that she held a diet, while at night she was eating everything. Ginny was different. At night, she was eating ice cream, and when it was day, she was moaning for hamburgers, especially the triple cheeseburger with extra mayonnaise and ketchup. Hermione changed her food habits with pizza. Pizzas with fish, then with cheese, then with fish again. Harry was traveling the whole god damned muggle world for pizzas.

Last night it was the worst ever. Hermione was screaming for pizzas with cheese. Harry apparated near a pizza restaurant and took three pizzas with him with cheese. When he arrived in their bedroom, Hermione was demanding pizzas with fish, because cheese made her fat.

Ginny was crying for her ice cream. The house elves were working overtime to prepare the ice-cold nightmares in the form of impossible colored ice cream. Harry was smirking. He got the impression that even the house elves became stressed because of the eating habits of his wives. He would be so happy when everything would be over.

Suddenly he realized what the situation he was. When he was already stressed because of two women, what would happen when there would be eight women! One thing was sure; he could not stand pizzas or hamburgers ever again.

He thought about Ron. Since the disastrous dinner at Christmas, he went into hiding. He was afraid about what the twins would do with him, and Harry and his girls did not see Ron since. He knew that the twins went several times to the Burrow, but every time they came, Ron disappeared. He thought it was much better for Ron to head on the twins.

He was waiting outside the Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions shop, for his wives to appear again. The whole day they did shopping and Moody had the most stupid idea ever to mention that his wives need clothing. That was exactly what they did ... shop. They started this morning at ten, now it was three in the afternoon, and they were still busy.

Thank Merlin that they did not have the same situation as they had the last time with baby clothes shopping, where they had cursed everything that moved. This time they managed to move Moody inside the shop, while he, with the twins, were standing guard outside. It was not busy at the very moment, and nobody seemed to pay any attention to the shop. Well, that was an understatement, the streets were empty. Nobody and nothing moved!

Harry thought back on the happenings this morning. The Ministry was not happy with them, because they did not go to Hogwarts and Dumbledore had been complaining to the Minister of Magic. They cursed all their Aurors some months ago, and the Minister was not happy about that either. To make things worse, the Daily Prophet published a story, which described in the very detail what happened the last time they did shopping. They were also writing about the tension between Dumbledore and him, and the problems the ministry had after their Aurors were cursed.

The Daily Prophet had its good points. Everywhere where they went, people hurried away and looked anxious to the group. Hermione was smirking and Mad-Eye was grinning like a mad man...of course that was probably because he was a madman. Who could think that Hermione, of all people he knew, could change so much? She was so overprotective, and she loved the attention she got from everyone.

Fred and George were standing next to him. He saw that they were whispering to each other. Harry assumed that they were planning something again. And with the streets empty in front of them, he assumed that they were planning something for Mad-Eye Moody. That would be fun again.

"Eh...Harry?" came the hesitant voice from Harry's right. Fred was asking a question, and that was never a good sign.

"Yes, Fred?" Harry answered wearily.

"I have a question," Fred asked.

"No, we have a question," corrected George.

"Anyway. We have a request," Fred said. He looked to George, then to Harry.

"It's about Vivianne."

"Who?" Harry asked confused.

"You know, Vivianne. She is your daughter---our god daughter," George explained patiently, like talking to a toddler.

"Vivianne...Vivianne, is that my daughter?" asked Harry, confused.

The twins were looking at Harry strangely.

"Oh, of course...Vivianne, my daughter to be. What about her?"

"We want to have ..."
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" Screaming came from the inside of the shop.

Harry's wand was in a flash in his hand; he turned immediately, slammed open the door and stormed into the shop. Inside the shop, he saw Hermione and Ginny looking distraught and Moody was staring at them with his eyes wide open.

"My water broke," screamed Hermione.

"Mine too!" wailed Ginny.

Moody rolled his eyes in his head and fell backward to the ground, fainting.

Harry looked with wide eyes to his wives, and for several seconds everything seemed to be frozen.

Water broken? What does that mean? Water broken ... water broken ... water ... broken? Does that mean ...

"Does that mean ... water broken? What do you mean ... I mean ... are the babies ... do you need the doctor?" stammered Harry.

"What do you think, you dork! Of course we need a doctor, your daughters are coming!" yelled Ginny.

The shop lady was frozen in her tracks, her arms full of dresses, staring wide eyed to the girls.

"Oh my. Your water is broken, you must go immediately to St. Mungo's," she said.

"St. Mungo's, yes, that is right," yelled Harry in panic. "That's right ... well ... yes. St. Mungo's we go ... how do we go there?"

Hermione and Ginny glared to Harry, who gulped.

"Fred, George!" he screamed.

Fred and George burst into the shop, wands drawn, ready for anything.

"What? Where are the Death Eaters!" George yelled, waving his wand throughout the shop.

"Their water broke!" screamed Harry.

"Their what? Water broke? Are you insane?" Fred yelled to Harry, still not seeing any danger. "How can water be broken?"

"They need to go to St. Mungo's ... the babies ... Fred!" stammered Harry.

"Babies? Which babies?" Fred asked confused.

"Which babies?" George yelled to Fred. "Our goddaughters are coming, you bloody fool. They're coming!"

"God daughters?" Harry asked frowning. "As in more then one?"

"What has that to do about the water?" Fred asked puzzled. "And how can water be broken?"

George hit Fred on his head. "Who gives a shit, we need to go to St. Mungo's. Make a portkey."

"You make a portkey," Fred yelled to George, rubbing his painful head. "We go to St. Mungo's."

"We are running out of daughters," murmured Harry.

Fred looked at the girls and his eyebrows went up into his hairline. "Uhm ... err ... Hermione. You need to go to the bathroom?"

George smirked. "A bit too late for that, don't you think?"

"Are you bloody fools going to make a portkey or not?" said Hermione dangerously.

"Did Moody faint?" Fred said unbelievingly.

Harry took a dress from the rack and waved his wand over the dress, murmuring incantations. The dress flashed briefly green and the portkey was ready.

"Girls, take this dress and we are on our way to St. Mungo's," he said. He stepped on Moody, walked towards his wives, and looked to the twins. "You revive Moody and warn your parents, Fred. George, warn Hermione's parents that the baby is coming. Now you go!"

Hermione and Ginny took the dress and the trio disappeared with a loud pop.

The twins were looking flabbergasted to the spot where Harry, Hermione and Ginny stood before.

"And who is paying for the dress?" the shopping lady asked.

The twins pointed at Moody and smirked.

"He is," they both said. "First revive him, and try to get your money from him." The twins bolted from the shop.

-----

A/N: Next chapter we have suffering and pain at St. Mungo's for the mothers and the father. We will meet Vivienne, Vivianne, Sfinx, Annemarie, Adrenella and Bermogalia.
A/N: Beta reader for this chapter is crushalert1(Heidi)
Sign up to rate and review this story