Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 22

by wimvincken

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 1776 words

?Blocked
A/N: Beta reader for this chapter is hercat

-----

(A/N: segment from the last chapter)

"I am going in!" Moody yelled.

The doors slammed open and everyone froze.

A sheepish looking Harry Potter entered the waiting room, six little beds floating behind him.

"People," he announced in a loud and proud voice.

"May I introduce Adrenella, Bermogalia, Annemarie, Sfinx, Vivianne and Vivienne Potter to you?"

-----

Moody and the twins had a huge fight with each other, because Harry refused to tell them who had been born first, Moody's Vivienne or the twin's Vivianne. Moody cursed the twins so that they were walking around for weeks with expanded heads. The twins retaliated immediately. Whenever Harry looked at the photos from that time, he could still see the rabit ears on Moody. Harry remembered that Moody had tried everything, but could not get rid of the ears. He'd been walking around for months in that state before Vivienne got rid of them.

Harry smiled fondly. He remembered that incident very well. Moody had learned from Hermione how to change the nappy of his goddaughter. He'd bent over Vivienne to reach her dress; Vivienne grabbed his ears and tore them from his head. Moody was so surprised and horrified at the same time, that he fell onto his behind on the ground. Vivienne was laughing hysterically with both of Moody's ears in her hands. How a five-month-old girl could laugh like that, was beyond him. Harry smiled fondly at the moving photo.

Harry looked fondly at the photos of Vivienne, who was posing in front of Moody, the proud godfather, not aware of what was happening behind him. He could see the twins with their goddaughter Vivianne, all three pulling crazy faces behind Moody's back. Harry remembered that one as well. The photo was one day before the birthday of the two triplets, and the first proof that the two triplets were truly magical.

Harry's fathers in law had been visiting that day. While Moody and the twins were amusing each other, the two older men had been calmly discussing differences between governments, when suddenly everyone had discovered that Matt Granger wore a toupee. Matt Granger'd had no idea what was going on when suddenly everyone started staring at him ... he could hear the twins sniggering and Moody snorting, and Ann laughing at him.

Matt had still hadn't had any idea what was going on, even though Arthur was staring, fascinated at his hair. The wizarding photo that Harry was looking at showed Matt looking confused, as he assured himself that all his hair was still on his head. What he could not see was that his toupee had changed color ... it was bright red!

In the photo, all eyes went to the six little devils, who were all staring at Matt with their large eyes. Ginny conjured a mirror for Matt, while Hermione rolled on the ground with laughter; Moody was looking enthralled at the toupee, and the twins were looking proudly at the girls. That was the first sign of the children's accidental magic. The last photo of that day showed a horrified Matt running to the bathroom, trying to save his precious and expensive toupee.

Ginny and Hermione entered the salon. They looked over what Harry was doing, because Harry normally never sat on the sofa all alone. Ginny sat down, looked at the photo album and smiled. Hermione sat on the other side of Harry and began to laugh.

"The next page is really funny," she said.

Harry smiled, because it was indeed funny. He opened that page of the album, and right in front of him was a huge one-page photograph of a very bewildered Moody and six innocent looking and unrecognizable angels.

Harry remembered that. Moody had decided that he had enough control of the two sets of triplets that he took them out for the day to see the magical zoo. Three hours later, they'd been kicked out of the zoo, the children were beyond recognition.

Sfinx and Annemarie had been born with black hair and blue eyes; Vivienne looked like her mother, with brown hair and brown eyes. Vivianne, Adrenella and Bermogalia had red hair, like their mother too, and all of them had green eyes, like their father. When they came out of the zoo with Moody, nobody could tell who was who. Their hair was covered with mud and pieces of trees, food, sticky undefined substances, they were so dirty, and their clothes were ruined beyond repair.

Moody did not look any better, but he did not say one word. He only looked at Harry, held out his hand, shook Harry's, and apparated away.

What had happened during those three hours was that the two sets of triplets had dragged Moody to all the animals they encountered in the zoo. But the triplets did not only drag Moody to the animals, but they dragged him into the cages of the animals as well. While Moody was rescuing Annemarie from the lions, Vivienne and Vivianne were harassing the monkeys, and Adrenella was playing with the snakes, Sfinx, Annemarie and Bermogalia loved to throw things at the visitors ... like big, poisonous spiders they found in special cases in the spider house of the zoo.

After Moody cursed all the crocodiles because he thought that they were staring at his giggling girls, the manager had kicked Moody and his six angels out of the zoo. They'd caused too much damage to the animals and visitors. It was also the first and only time that his wives could not recognize their own daughters.

The threesome looked at the photos on next page, where they could see the grinning twins, proud as parents could be. They had managed to find an attractive pair of twins from Russia, and had married them almost immediately. Three months later their boys were born. They named their boys after cartoons; the twins claimed ... Ernie and Bert. In the background of the photo, he could see Adrenella and Bermogalia, who were already eight years old, holding a bucket with stink sap over the head of Fred ... or George ... and tipping it over his head. The transformation of pure happiness into shock ... and then into scowling was much too funny not to laugh at. When the stink sap covered George ... or Fred, their children grinned widely, and the twins new wives, who came into view were now scowling.

Harry flipped to the next page of the album, and there he saw a large photo and a newspaper article. He could see Moody being dragged away by the Aurors, while Matt Granger and Arthur Weasley were having a fistfight with the remaining Aurors, Vivienne and Vivianne were looking in delight at their grandfathers. Vivienne and Vivianne had the cunning ability to imitate any voice they wanted. They had used their ability to insult Moody that day, and gave him the idea that the nearby Aurors were insulting him. Vivienne and Vivianne had nicked the wands of Moody and Arthur without them noticing until it was too late.

Harry remembered that day very clearly, because he was the one who'd had to pay the bail for his fathers in law and Moody. Moody could not believe that Vivienne and Vivianne would do such a thing; he'd cursed the judge when the poor man suggested that it was the case. Moody had been wailing for his goddaughter for two weeks while he was in jail because of that joke.

The next photo was of Moody's magical eye, which was firmly glued to the top of the old oak tree in the garden of the Burrow. Sfinx had managed to steal Moody's magical eye, Annemarie, Adrenella and Vivienne had managed to climb into the tree, but had serious problems coming down. The twins had rescued them that time, until they had discovered what was glued to the top of the tree. George had fallen out of the tree and broke his shoulder, Fred had dislocated his arm, but they'd had fun. The last part of the motion on the photo was an enraged Moody who pointed his wand at the twins.

The next page had a photo of a deluded figure of the Dark Lord, alias Tom Riddle. After Tom Riddle had taken Harry's blood to receive a new magical body, he'd developed serious problems. Because of the blood, Tom Riddle had developed a conscience. From that moment on, every attack he organized made him suffer more then Harry himself. When the triangle disease had been discovered by the threesome, Tom Riddle was already a mental wreck, and nobody had known!

Over the years, all of his Death Eaters were killed or arrested, or fled the country, but Tom Riddle was never discovered, until a school trip of second year students from Hogwarts had found him in a lonely monastery near Edinburgh, Scotland. Tom Riddle, the former Dark Lord, alias Voldemort, was now a patient in the permanent ward of St. Mungo's hospital.

The next page in the album was covered with a newspaper article about Albus Dumbledore, who was still the headmaster of Hogwarts. He'd given a single interview where he described in detail what had happened from the moment he'd left Harry alone with his relatives until he'd married his wives. Harry looked disgustedly at the old man ... he still had not forgiven the manipulative old coot.

The next photo was a red-faced Ron Weasley, who was busy marrying Luna Lovegood. When the photo was taken, Ron's shoes had been glued to the stone floor of the church, and he was not able to walk his wife-to-be to the altar. A bewildered muggle priest was looking over his shoulder at the two sets of grinning triplets and the tube of glue in Vivianne's hands.

The next page contained photos of Remus and his French wife Antoinette. They were married in the muggle way, and the miracle was that there were no pranks! Well, that was not very true, because they discovered the pranks when they tried to consummate their marriage that night. Harry grinned. The women had not been amused, but Harry, the twins and Moody had been howling with laughter. They had installed listening charms in their bedroom, with the purpose of listening to the reactions of Remus and Antoinette when they discovered the pranks. They had forgotten that when the pranks were played out, the charms were still broadcasting!

Harry stood up from the sofa, looked to his two pregnant wives, and smiled. Twins this time.

This was life.

- End -

-----

A/N: Beta reader for this chapter is hercat
Sign up to rate and review this story