Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 17

by wimvincken 1 review

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 1859 words

5Funny
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters
A/N: My beta reader for this chapter is LD

-----

Christmas has it's own magic. The atmosphere that Christmas brings is something special, something to enjoy. You don't need a bit of magic to do that. The feeling of Christmas anticipation was overwhelming.

For our threesome, their first time together during the Christmas season was unique and new. Ginny was used to having a Christmas that started Christmas morning, beginning with the unwrapping of gifts, followed by a lot of food. Hermione's Christmas begin Christmas eve when she and her parents attended church, where the singing supplied a wonderful Christmas atmosphere. While both girls had experienced the trimming of the tree with ornaments, Harry's experience with Christmas did not exist. Moody's Christmas experiences were hiding somewhere warm.

After everyone had left the dinner table, except Remus, Moody, and the twins, the house elves began to transform the Potter's manor, inside and out, into one huge Christmas tree. Harry's plans for Christmas were simple. Combine everyone's expectations into one giant party. The trimming of the tree would be left to the elves, as they seemed to enjoy that very much. To make sure that Remus was happy again, he was waiting for the arrival of his fiancée. The girls very much wanted him to enjoy the holiday season. After his fiancée's arrival they would all attend church along with Hermione's parents and their security detail, Moody, and the twins.

Harry hoped to be back to the manor before 10 o'clock. He had planned a small romantic get together for midnight followed by a well earned sleep. For the morning, he had arranged for a Christmas breakfast in bed, but the opening of presents would be postponed until the arrival of Moody. He was looking forward to a Christmas dinner with the family. Remus and his fiancée, Fleur and her sister Gabrielle along with their parents, Madam Bones and her niece Susan, Neville and his grandmother, would be sharing this huge Christmas dinner. Harry had bought the most amazing gifts for his girls and he was curious how they would react. He smiled in anticipation of a lot of snogging.

In the meantime, with the help of a little magic and a lot of strong coffee, Moody managed to get Remus sober again. The twins were still struggling with their tentacles. They had managed to remove all the magical traces of Hermione's curse, except for the large tentacle coming from their behind. It was as if they had grown a tail.

"Fred, its not so bad that tail of yours. You might want to consider keeping it. You can use it to improve our work and production," George smirked.

"Look at your own tail, you dumb head," Fred bellowed.

"Why did Hermione curse us? We didn't do anything special," Fred wailed, irritate with his tail that swept his face.

"It's because one of your toilets ended up in our bathroom and it was busy trying to devour Hermione," Harry whispered, looking around carefully, making sure no one would overhear them.

"You mean that toilet ended up here?" Fred asked incredibly.

"Yeah, you could say that," Harry answered. "Now I have a problem using any of the toilets in the manor. I'm not sure if its going to start eating me."

"I'd hate to see you guys cursed into delirium," grinned Moody, looking very smug. "If you two delinquents want to live past this evening, I suggest you remove all of your stinking toilets from the manor and install them in the Burrow."

The twins immediately quit trying to remove their tails, jumped from their chairs, and disappeared in the direction of the master bedroom.

Harry and Moody noticed that Remus was looking very uneasy. "Harry, I'm truly sorry, but I feel very bad. I'm so sorry I let you down during dinner. My behavior was awful," Remus said somberly.

"Remus come with me tonight," Moody said in a tone that did not accept any protest. "I'll take care of you. We can go to a bar that I know of where we can drink all we want and we can...shit! That whorehouse is gone. I totally forgot that I had blasted it to pieces. What shall we do with Christmas?" he cried.

Harry didn't want another depressing situation to develop and decided to interfere. "You guys are staying with us tonight. Remus, Antoinette will be arriving this evening; she has something to tell you. You made up your mind too fast.

"What do you mean I made up my mind too fast?", asked Remus.

"Nothing, you will see very soon," Harry said smugly.

"Remus." A low sensual voice came from behind them.

Remus turned and his eyes widened. In the doorway stood Antoinette, the most beautiful and glorious woman he had seen in his life time. Behind her, a smiling Ginny and Hermione stood waiting.

"Who was that man you went with?" Remus grumbled.

"He was my brother Remus. I am yours, how could you think otherwise?" she answered, still smiling.

"Where are the twins?" Ginny asked, looking around.

"They are inspecting our toilets," Harry said with a wide grin.

"If they dare to do something else, then..." Hermione began her rant.

"NO, no. They are truly impressed with you my girl," bawled Moody. "They will install the toilets in the Barrow very soon."

Everyone laughed.

They began to watch the magic of the house elves as they installed the Christmas trees and ornaments throughout the dining room.

-----

The girls looked beautiful. They both wore fur coats, thick and black, which covered them to their ankles. The boots they wore were also made from fur. Their pregnancy showed, even through the thickness of the fur coats, but they didn't seem to care. They looked radiant; their eyes shining in happiness. For Christmas, Harry had bought them earrings and beautiful necklaces. The earrings had small diamonds in the shape of Christmas trees, which glittered and shone in the streetlights.

Under their fur coats, they both wore simple, long woolen dresses with the Potter family crest above their left breasts. Harry was wearing his newest dress robes, black of course, with the Potter family crest upon his chest.

Lupin did not have much clothing with him, so he borrowed one of Potter's dress robes and a thick overcoat. Moody wore his own dark blue dress robes.

Everything outside was covered in a thick blanket of snow. White was the dominating color and clearly noticeable, especially this late in the evening. Remus and Antoinette were happily whispering something to each other, while Harry walked behind them with both girls holding an arm. They were followed by Mr. and Mrs. Granger, who were looking in amusement at the twins, who were making a serious attempt at guard duty. Last in line, Moody had his two wands in his hands, while his magical eye swirled around watchfully.

-----

Holy Mass went reasonably well. Moody had only interrupted the service five times and the twins had managed to drop just two dung bombs, though they did switch the holy water after the service. Harry was curious how the Mass would go tomorrow.

The church itself looked nice and very old. In the far end of the church, near the altar, stood a black walnut pulpit with a canopy and support board. According to plate on the outside of the pulpit, it had been carved by the cabinetmaker Joseph Harrison. The canopy was clearly designed to help project the speaker's voice. The altar was modern and also fashioned from black walnut. It's paneling echoed the design of the pulpit. Harry looked up and saw the chandelier and realized it was a little over eight meters wide and about five meters tall. He counted the lights, which numbered fifty four.

The pipe organ looked very old. It had sixteen stops and sixteen ranks of pipes; Harry counted nine hundred and thirteen pipes in total. The stained glass windows of the charge seemed interesting, but not anything special.

The nicest windows he saw were those above the altar. The reds and golds made them stand out. The rest of the windows were dull, hardly recognizable as presenting something.

The church's Christmas ornaments were spread everywhere. Behind the altar, he saw three huge Christmas trees. They were wound in red and yellow garlands, while little white lights filled in everywhere.

The priest, a bald corpulent man was the only person in the church who was not happy. According to the twins, he had not been in the proper Christmas spirit, so they helped him a bit. They did indeed. After the first dung bomb, the priest had a sour expression on his face, as if he had swallowed one of Harry's Aunt Petunia's disgusting apples.

While the priest was preaching about baby Jesus , Moody was continuously murmuring something. After a while of this, the priest lost his concentration and gave an annoyed look in their direction.

"WHAT?" Moody bellowed into the shocked silence of the church.

The priest got very irritated. He started to preach about hell. doom, and the devil. His face became red in anger and his eyes almost popped out of his head. His movements became more frantic. This was more to Moody's liking. He began smiling and grimacing as the poor priest preached.

Moody made a lot of supporting noise. Yeah, that's right, get him. Burn it, kill the son'a bitch. Ditch the m'ther f'cker. With support from Moody, the priest became more keyed up.

That lasted until the poor priest started to give Holy Communion. Moody was examining the small wafers. He took out his wand and began to cast some spells. The priest thought he was cursing it and jumped between Moody and the wafer, to preserve it's sanctity. Harry had never known that the food detections charms could have that result on a human. The priest became instantly drunk.

Then the fun really started. The church choir consisted mainly of elderly ladies. They had been singing beautiful Christmas carols, standing in front of the pie organ. They became almost afraid of the usually jolly priest when he became drunk. His request for a faster tempo led to his telling of his experiences in the Congo. He had once converted a whole whorehouse to Christianity!

Remus was busy trying to explain to Moody that he couldn't preach in this church, but that didn't stop Moody. He may not be a priest, but he started to preach about Constant Vigilance and how to use it to avoid evil. The congregation listened in shocked silence.

Thank Merlin the church service ended. The twins had managed to place a silence charm on Moody, which finally shut him up. The people left the church as quickly as they could and now their group was on their way home.

When they arrived at the manor via portkey, the group stopped and admired the work of the elves. They had indeed transformed the manor into one huge Christmas tree!

-----

A/N: My beta reader for this chapter is LD
Sign up to rate and review this story