Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 16

by wimvincken 4 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 1997 words

5Exciting
A/N: This chapter: Continuation of the family dinner before Christmas
A/N: Beta reader: Jessica

-----

(A/N: segment from the last chapter)

At last, the double doors were swinging open and two radiant, highly-pregnant women floated into the dining hall. All discussions and talks halted, and everyone turned to the two lovely looking women. Moody was frozen in mid-air, busy trying to hit Fred on the head with his wooden leg. Ron's head had disappeared into Moody's soup, and Remus lay on the ground ... he'd drunk two bottles of fire whiskey because of his depression.

The eyes of his lovely wives narrowed and Harry swallowed noticeably. Moody grinned sheepishly and his wooden leg disappeared from his hand. "Just playing," he said. With a loud plop, Ron's head appeared above the soup, looking sheepishly at Luna with a wide smile.

"How is my Vivienne?" asked Moody happily.

"No, how is our Vivianne?" yelled George.

"Your Vivienne comes after our Vivianne," said Fred, rubbing his painful head.

Moody was glaring to the twins. "Maybe I need to stupefy you two, lock you up in a trunk and release you only after Vivianne celebrates her sixtieth birthday," he grumbled.

-----

"Now boys, stop playing at the table. Did you have to wait for a long time?" asked Hermione with a little voice.

"Not at all," the twins and Moody chorused, glaring at each other. Molly Weasley and Ann Granger looked at the men disgustedly. Harry was grinning, happy to avoid any destructive energy from his wives thrown at him, his two fathers in law were grinning knowingly at him.

Suddenly Harry remembered something. He jumped out of the chair and walked to his wives, and grabbed their hands tenderly.

"My sweethearts," he drawled. Noises of sickness were heard from behind him. "Please allow me," he said. He turned to Posky, nodded his head to the table, and looked pointedly at Hermione and Ginny. Posky immediately snapped her fingers and two easy chairs appeared, and the table was enlarged ... again. Harry held out the two chairs and helped his two wives to sit. Ginny looked at Hermione, amused, who smiled back. They were happy, the family was alive and in one piece, their husband was being trained, and Christmas was arriving rapidly.

After his wives were seated comfortably, he walked back to his chair, kicking Fred's chair hard enough to be felt.

"Ohrmpf" Fred swore softly.

"Vivienne, Vivianne, Sfinx, Annemarie, Adrenella, and Bermogalia are all doing fine," Ginny said. "They are growing a lot, and each day it becomes heavier to carry them."

That was true. Only this morning, it had taken Harry twenty minutes to get Hermione out of the bathroom. If that hilarious story ever came out in public, Hermione would probably castrate Harry slowly without any pain relief. Ginny felt her mouth twitching ... and she had problems keeping her laugher under her control. She immediately burst out laughing.

Flash-back

Morning was a problem, lately. Because of the volume of their bellies, Ginny and Hermione were not easily able to stand up anymore. Harry though, was in even better condition then ever. They now had him conditioned so that he was always awake when the two of them woke, and he was always ready to assist his wives.

This morning was the worst day of their pregnancy yet. Hermione was moaning loudly.

"Harry please, help me up, I feel like a blown-up elephant," she said painfully.

Harry jumped out of bed, and walked to the side where Hermione was sleeping. He took her arm and helped her step out of bed.

"I must go to the bathroom, Harry. I'll be back in a sec," she said.

Hermione waddled to the bathroom, closed the door and Harry sighted deeply and sat on the bed. Ginny was watching him through half closed eyelids. She thought that he looked adorable when he was like this. She loved the care he surrounded her and Hermione with. In a way, she had always fantasized that Harry would take care of her at some point in the future ... in those days when she had a huge crush on him.

"Harry, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! I'm stuck! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!"

Hermione was screaming! Harry was already in action and moved full speed to the bathroom, not lessening his speed; he tried to open the door ..., which was locked!

SLAM!

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE Disguuuuuuuuuuuuustiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggg," Hermione screamed from the closed bathroom.

Ginny saw Harry bouncing back from the bathroom door and falling to the ground. Harry pulled his wand from the waistband of his pajamas, pointed it at the door and opened it magically.

He jumped onto his legs in one fluid movement and ran into the bathroom through the now open door.

"Harry, help me ... the toilet ... help! Help! Help! It is eating me. Help! Help! Harry! Haaaaaarrryyyyyyyy, damn Harry, come hereeeeeee!"

Harry was already in the bathroom with his wand in his hand, looking widely around, but saw nobody. The bathroom was large, it had a large whirlpool, several bathtubs and shower stalls. The toilet section was behind the shower stalls though. Harry continued running until he reached the toilet section with a screaming, hissing and steaming Hermione on a toilet.

"God damn, Harry. Don't stand there and stare, help me up!" Hermione howled.

Harry expression on his face faltered when he faced the hissing Hermione. She sat on the toilet seat, but deeper than you expect somebody to sit. She was holding her body up with both her hands, planted firmly on either side of the toilet seat. Her behind already had disappeared deeply in the bowl, and she was trying to hold her self up with all her power, while the toilet was trying to pull her in.

Harry broke from his temporary shock, and grabbed Hermione by her armpits ... and started to pull with all his power backwards.

In the meantime, Ginny had walked into the bathroom with her wand at the ready. She had no idea what to expect, but when she reached the toilet section of the bathroom, she froze. The scene in front of her would scar her forever. She saw a half-naked Hermione, sitting with her bottom deep in a toilet, her face so red it was obvious she was scared and angry at the same time. She saw Harry holding Hermione by her armpits. He was trying to pull Hermione out of the toilet.

With a huge sucking sound Hermione was suddenly released from the toilet. Hermione flew straight into Harry, who fell onto his back with Hermione on top of him, and glided for at least a meter over the floor until his head met the door of a shower cabin.

THUNK!

The door of the shower stall flew open inwards, and Hermione continued to slide over the body of Harry ... into the stall, where she stopped at last.

Ginny lost it there, and started to howl with laughter, while Hermione was staring daggers at her, and Harry was dazedly looking around him with no idea what was happening.

End of Flash-back

Ginny could not stop laughing, especially when she looked sideways and saw Hermione glaring daggers at her again. Harry was studying the sealing, and wisely said nothing.

"What happed with Remus?" Hermione asked innocently.

"Is something wrong, Hermione? Did something happen?" her mother asked worriedly.

"No, nothing is wrong, mum. Everything is just spiffing," she said with a painful expression on her face.

"Why is Remus sleeping? Something happed to him?" she repeated, trying to change the subject.

"He is depressed," Ron said. "His fiancée left him and he started to drink. Before we knew it, he was drunk. He finished two bottles in ten minutes. That's a record."

"Let somebody make him sober again, because his fiancée will arrive this evening," Hermione said with a smile.

"I thought that his fiancé walked away from him?" Bill asked surprised.

"No way, that was her brother, and if Remus would be smart, she would introduce him." Ginny was looking at Bill and Charlie. "I have heard that such foolish behavior is common for the male species, isn't it?" she drawled.

At that moment Pisky, Pasky, and Posky came into the dining hall with dinner. All conversations stopped immediately and everyone started to eat, except Mad-Eye Moody, who was very suspiciously investigating his food, shooting sideways glances at the twins.

While eating, the twins were amusing everyone by telling them about their newest joke items and the process of testing them on several of their beta testers.

"Then we have the newest product; The Walking Swamps. This product is the same as the portable swamps, except that after twenty minutes the swamp almost disappears, grows paws and walks ten meters to the north. Then it will position itself in the new location and become a full sized swamp again," He swallowed a large potato. "Then the process repeats to the east, south and west, before it settles down permanently," he said proudly.

Hermione was smiling politely, and was playing with her food. Her head was clearly somewhere else.

"When Lee was testing it, he got caught in the second movement change. Well, he did not know he was testing it, he was only watching the swamp from a chair next to it, and did not expect it to move. We never found his chair, though," said Fred thoughtfully.

Ron was laughing, while inhaling his potatoes. Ginny snorted, and pushed Hermione, who seemed to come out of her thoughts and looked around.

"Yeah, then we have the breathing longs, packaged as breath lozenges. When anyone eats one, the sound of their breathing gets up to twenty times louder. We gave this to Lee as well ... the sound was terrible ... he was not pleased," finished George with a frown.

Hermione smiled. "Why do you think Lee did not like the toffee, George?"

George grimaced. "He gets paid for it, Hermione."

Dessert had arrived, and George was describing the newest invisibility toffee. "This toffee really makes the person who eats the toffee invisible, except for his or her feet; they will grow double in size."

This was amusing for Hermione, and she laughed with everyone else in the dining room.

"Yeah, wait until you see the newest of the newest product we are still busy developing," Fred said.

Everyone stopped eating and looked at the twins. "Tell us," Ron said, mouth full of pudding. "What is it, Fred?"

"Do you remember that we sent Ginny toilet seats from Hogwarts, and do you remember that the marauders hexed all female toilet seats in Hogwarts in their time?" asked Fred.

Hermione froze, and slowly she looked threateningly at the twins. Slowly her hand went to her wand, pulled it out of its holster and pointed it at the unsuspecting twin.

"We are in the process of creating the man eating toilet," George said proudly.

Hermione whispered something under her breath and a pale yellow beam of magical energy hit George straight in his chest. He looked wide-eyed at Hermione, then at his chest.

"What did I say?" he said very perplexed.

Fred was hit by the second beam of magical energy.

The twins became instantly pink, and large tentacles appeared from their heads and noses. They got huge breasts, and tentacles came from their stomachs.

Harry looked at the twins, then at Hermione, and smiled knowingly.

Hermione's mother looked impressed. "Wow Hermione, that is so cool. Can you do that to your father as well, when he is naughty again?" she asked with an innocent smile.

"What did you do that for Hermione?" asked Arthur.

Hermione said nothing ... she only looked smug.

Ginny turned to the twins, who were struggling with their tentacles. "We expect that any of your trick toilets will be removed from the manor after dinner."

"That is my girl," cackled Moody happily. "I feel so much at home."

-----

A/N: Beta reader: Jessica
A/N: Next chapter: Christmas
Sign up to rate and review this story