Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 15

by wimvincken 0 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2007-01-10 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 1591 words

3Funny
A/N: This chapter: Wanted by everyone. Family dinner before Christmas
A/N: Beta reader: ICE

-----

(A/N: segment from the last chapter)

"Now we need to ask our fathers to install all the baby stuff in their rooms," Harry heard Hermione telling.

"Yes, we also need to have those baby phones," Ginny replied happily. "This is so much fun."

"Yes, but those men are truly useless, they only play, but do nothing. They are not able to remember to bring the list with them."

"Oh, that list," said Ginny. "I believe I forgot that list in the pocket of my other jeans," she said.

The twins turned and looked at Harry murderously. Harry swallowed.

"And how is my Vivienne doing?" asked a happy Moody.

-----

Everything seemed to be well, which was very surprising and suspicious. The twins seemed to behave them selves; Moody was his old self again and was carefully investigating everything on this plate and in his soup. His fathers in law were discussing electricity sockets again and his mother in laws were discussing the color of the baby clothing; they were blaming him because of the color ... or better yet the lack of color ... of the baby clothing ... everyone knew that baby girls wore pink and not white.

The girls were still busy dressing since this morning. A depressed Remus came without his fiancée because she ran away with a stockbroker from New York. Then there was Ron, who was busy filling himself with all the food in reach ... his girlfriend Luna was studying the ceiling ... she seemed to sleep with her eyes open. Bill was sitting next to Ron, with his fiancée Fleur and her sister Gabrielle. Opposite her, sat Charlie who was admiring his newest scar on his cheek with his hand mirror ... he claimed it was from a new dragon, but Harry knew better.

The biggest surprise for everyone was Percy, who saw the light and came back to his family. He still looked like he swallowed a stick, and was uncomfortable sitting next to the twins and looking uneasy to Fleur and Gabrielle. Harry suspected that his arrival at his family had to do with a stunned Minister of Magic in a whorehouse at Knockturn Alley.

At the back of the large dining table stood a disheveled Posky, who was the latest victim of Moody. When Moody had arrived, he marched straight into the dining hall. Posky wanted to announce the man with her shrill voice, and Moody promptly cursed the little elf.

"I thought she wanted to curse my Vivienne," Moody scowled. "So I cursed the bloody elf. You know, Constant Vigilance and all that jazz."

Moody was now busy poking his soup with his wand. The old grizzly retired Auror was frowning, as if he saw something alive and moving in the soup. The twins were grinning and watching with anticipation.

Suddenly Moody seemed to stiffen, and started to pull back his wand. That was harder then you would expect, because his wand was being pulled into the soup! With a loud plop, his wand was sucked in and disappeared. Moody stood with a sudden movement up, and stared in shock at his soup. Even his magical eye was focused. He pulled his second wand and pointed it to the soup, and prepared him self to reducto it into many bloody droplets.

Before disaster could occur, Harry stood quickly up.

"Halt"

All conversations around the table stopped, and Moody froze.

"The twins did something with your soup. If you curse the soup, the girls will have your hide ... and mine!" Harry exclaimed in almost despair.

Moody focused on the two innocent looking twins.

"Who? We did that?" the twins drawled in unison.

What was left of Moody's eyelids narrowed and he stared at the twins. His reserve wand pointed now threatening to the twins.

"Maybe you can discuss your differences with Moody in the garden," asked Harry sweetly. "The garden is there," he said, pointing over his shoulder.

Before the twins could react, Moody's wand plopped out of the soup, flying in a low arc over the dining table straight into Ron's plate of food. Ron looked in surprise at his plate, and then looked up in awe where the wand came from.

While Moody, the twins and Ron were having their discussion about Moody's wand, wand eating soups and pig-like behavior of the youngest Weasley son, Harry was thinking back at the last exciting months.

Charlie Weasley was the first brother in law, who was actually in trouble in a whorehouse and was in the need to be rescued. After Charlie came home at the Burrow, he was very tired, because he worked for three months without break. Bill and a Gringotts Goblin friend of his invited Charlie to a bar in Knockturn Alley. The three of them started to play cards, and Bill lost all his money. At the end of that evening, they ended up in a whorehouse somewhere at the back of Knockturn Alley, where they lost Charlie.

When a drunken Bill and his Goblin were found by Aurors, the search for Charlie started. Nobody could find Charlie; Bill could not help with the search, because he was at that time still in jail. His parents refused to pay the bail, because of his drunken behavior. Harry was contacted by Gringotts, who asked him very carefully to help Bill and his Goblin friend. Harry paid the bail for both of them, and started to help to search for Charlie.

At the end of the search, it was a cracking Moody who found Charlie. He was still in the whorehouse, locked up in a small room, regularly visited by the ladies of pleasure as back service to what he had spent with them without money.

When Charlie, Bill and his Goblin friend spent time at the whorehouse, Charlie was visiting more then one lady. A customer at the whorehouse robbed him, and the ladies demanded payment. Charlie could not pay, so he was locked up in the small room for services to the ladies.

The rescue was extremely expensive, Harry discovered shortly after the rescue. Moody attacked the whorehouse, like he was the bloody cavalry him self. He broke through the front door of the honorable establishment, cursed everything and everybody, including the Minister of Magic, the chairman of the board of directors of Hogwarts and some more high-level persons, he cursed all the ladies of pleasure, he destroyed the two top floors of the house, until he freed Charlie.

His support, the twins and Bill, were safely waiting outside the house, until they heard Moody screaming for them. The twins and Bill expected to see the worse, stormed the house, or what was left of it, and cursed everything on site and arrived to the place, where Charlie was locked up.

Charlie refused to be rescued. He was screaming that he was in paradise and that the bloody cavalry could do impossible things to them selves, but not him. At the end, the rescuers stupefied him, and dragged him on his feet out of the ruins of the whorehouse. Harry paid the bill, which were more then 200,000 Galleons.

Harry smirked. He did not care about the money, because he had enough money to last him many lifetimes and many whorehouses. He was happy that he could help Ginny's brothers and Gringotts. He thought back on the reaction of Ginny about her brother's behavior. Molly Weasley was furious when she discovered what happened, and Molly Weasley was very scary when she was angry. But she was nothing compared with his Ginny. It seemed that a pregnant Weasley woman was outright terrifying when she was angry.

Fudge, the Minister of Magic was furious as well, because he was discovered by the Aurors in a questionable establishment. He blamed the Potter boy and the Weasleys of his bad luck. When he arrived in his office, the first person he saw had red hair. Those damned Weasleys. That family already gave him too much of a headache. He fired the redhead and felt much better after that.

Percy had nothing to do anymore, and visited the shop of the twins. The twins' first reaction was cursing him, so he flew to the Burrow, where his mother could protect him against all his bad brothers, Minister, ex-girlfriend Penelope, and life.

At last, the double doors were swinging open and two radiating, highly pregnant women floated in the dining hall. All discussions and talks halted, and everyone turned to the two lovely looking women. Moody was frozen in mid-air, busy to hit Fred with his wooden leg on his head. Ron's head disappeared in Moody's soup, and Remus lay on the ground...he drank two bottles of fire whiskey because of his depression.

The eyes of his lovely wives narrowed and Harry swallowed noticeably. Moody grinned sheepishly and his wooden leg disappeared from his hand. "Just playing," he said. With a loud plop, Ron's head appeared above the soup, looking sheepishly to Luna with a wide smile.

"How is my Vivienne," asked Moody happily.

"No, how is our Vivianne," yelled George determined.

"Your Vivienne comes after our Vivianne," said Fred, rubbing his painful head.

Moody was glaring to the twins. "Maybe I need to stupefy you two, lock you up in a trunk and release you only after Vivianne celebrates her sixtieth birthday," he grumbled.

-----

A/N: Beta reader: ICE
A/N: Next chapter: Continuation of the family dinner before Christmas
Sign up to rate and review this story