Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 14

by wimvincken 1 review

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 2012 words

5Ambiance
A/N: This chapter we have a battle in the Diagon Alley
A/N: Beta reader: Da-manta-ray

-----

(A/N: segment from the last chapter)

The group entered the shop. Harry stayed with Moody, who was looking threatening to everyone in the Diagon Alley, both wands at ready in his hands.

After a half hour of waiting in front of the shop and three petrified men and two stunned women later, a group of people were approaching them. In front of the group walked Albus Dumbledore.

-----

Behind Albus Dumbledore walked a smirking Severus Snape, who stepped on one of the petrified men with obvious wickedness. Next to Snape walked Nymphadora Tonks, and behind them walked two unknown people. Harry assumed they were new Order members.

"Ah Harry, I am here to take you with me into safety. Where are your wives?" Dumbledore said pleasantly.

"I am not going anywh ..." Harry started to say.

"Stupefy," whispered Moody next to him.

Oh shit, things start nice. Harry pulled his wand lighting fast.

"Protego," yelled Dumbledore at the last moment, before the stupefy curse could hit him. The curse rebounded from Dumbledore and hit Snape straight on his forehead. The greasy black haired man went down like a block.

"Petrificus Totalus," yelled Moody.

"Stupefy... Stupefy...Stupefy!" came from behind Harry.

"Stupefy!" yelled Harry.

Four red beams and one yellow hit the shield of the surprised Dumbledore. The shield collapsed and the man was thrown against Tonks. Both of them went down in a heap on the ground.

Harry looked at the large rock next to the door of the shop. The shop owner had painted the number eleven on the stone. He pointed to the stone and yelled, "Mobilus Rock", he waved his wand towards the remaining Order members. The stone moved fast towards the two remaining and unknown Order members. The man avoided the stone at the last moment, but he was caught by Moody's stupefy spell

The man went down as well. Tonks and the remaining Order member stood up and started to fight back.

"Stupefy!" yelled Tonks loudly.

"Stupefy!" yelled the unknown man.

Two red beams traveled in high speed towards Harry. Harry could avoid those beams easily, but he did not want those spells go through the shop where his wives were currently shopping.

"Protego!" he yelled and tried to add as much as possible power in his shield. The two beams collapsed on his shield and bounced back, hitting the two Order members, who went down immediately.

Moody bound all the order members and stupefied them for extra caution. "You never know ... 'Constant Vigilance', Potter."

After an hour, Ginny came out of the shop to look if everything was all right.

"Is everything is alright, boys?" she asked.

"And how is my Vivienne?" asked Moody.

"Oh, she is splendid, Alastor. She was never any better. I need Harry for a moment."

"Alright," said Moody. "I'm here to keep things safe."

She looked to the ten unconscious people on the ground in front of the shop. "I see that my boys wanted to play. I am glad that you didn't bore yourself. That's something we can't have, right?"

Ginny went back to the shop, and Harry wanted to follow her. Moody grabbed his arm and came close to Harry. "I love those girls, Potter. You have a good deal with them. I hope that they don't eat too much, because it's expensive."

Harry went quickly in the shop and followed Ginny to the back. Arrived there, he saw Hermione standing near a huge rack with baby clothes.

"What do you think Harry, white or pink trousers?" She held up in one hand minuscule trousers in white and in the other hand pink.

"Pink," Harry said immediately.

"It's white," Hermione stated to Ginny with a disapproving look at Harry.

Ginny smiled, and started to take the entire white baby clothing from the rack and place it in a large basket, which was already overloaded full with ... stuff.

"What do we need more, Gin. Do you have the list?" Hermione asked Ginny.

Ginny shook her head. "Harry does."

Hermione looked expectantly to Harry. He heard the twins snorting in the background.

"Well Harry," Hermione asked impatiently. "Where is the list?"

"List? What list? Nobody gave me any list," he said nervously.

The twins sneezed and exhaled behind a rack with baby toys. He could hear them very clearly.

Hermione was looking very annoyed. "Har-ry..."

"I suddenly remember that list," Harry quickly said. "Because Moody needed help guarding the door, I gave the list to the twins ... to Fred I believe ... but it might have been George. Anyhow, security is important, as you well know, and Moody is alone now, I need to help him. The twins are behind that rack," he said quickly, pointing to the rack with baby toys, and bolted to the door.

"Remember, all the things must be in white. Only the best for my girls," he yelled over his shoulder, and closed the door of the shop behind him.

"Fred and George, come here immediately," he heard Hermione screeching.

Harry was grinning, until he saw the bodies lying all around him. Moody suddenly appeared out of the thin air ... next to him. "Those individuals were looking at the shop," he stated as if the fact was obvious that somebody might look and get him hexed. Harry shook his head sadly.

The familiar pops of apparating people was audible. Moody pointed his wands towards the noise. Harry pulled his wand as well, but was aware where the problems now came from. He relaxed somewhat when he saw that Aurors were apparating in. There red robes were clearly the indication of the approaching authority, who moved in the direction of the shop.

"Moody, be careful, and don't hex them first let them talk," Harry whispered to Moody.

"First hex, then talk," pressed Moody, looking grimmer then ever.

Twelve Aurors were approaching Moody and Harry in front of the baby shop. They pointed to the unconscious people.

"What is this?" asked the leader of the Aurors.

"People who attacked us," Harry said.

"Stupid crackpots who did not heed the Constant Vigilance," Moody said at the same time.

The Auror looked around him. "There are twenty three people down. Why?"

"Well," began Moody. "The first two were women who were sneezing too closely for my taste. I stupefied them. The next five were idiots, who walked to close to the shop. The other one with the red hair was smiling ... in Merlin's sake ... smiling! Then we have Dumbledore and the rest of what is left from the Order of Phoenix, who was talking to us! How could they? Then the rest of the people here only passed by. I could not take any risk and stupefied them as well, Constant Vigilance and all that," he said satisfied.

"You want to tell me that when you do shopping, you simply curse people who are passing you?" the Auror asked unbelievingly.

"Eh ... yes?"

The Auror turned to Harry.

"And you, Mr. Potter. What do you have to say about yourself?"

"Me? Nothing! I was only standing here, you know, minding my own business," Harry said innocently.

"Do you want to tell me that you had nothing to do with all those poor people, here?" the Auror asked unbelievingly.

"That is right," Harry smirked.

"You two are under arrest," yelled the Auror. "I never heard such a bull story in whole my life." He gestured with his hand the other Aurors, who were approaching Harry and Moody with wands in their hands.

Harry pointed his wand in front of him and whispered "Serpo Tripectorus". Three huge Cobras appeared in front of Harry and Moody. The snakes were black scaled, had red slits in their eyes, and their tongues were slithering in and out. They were hissing to the approaching Aurors, who suddenly stopped in their tracks. Harry hissed in Parseltongue "Attack, do not kill" and the three huge snakes attacked immediately.

Harry immediately repeated the same curse again, and ordered the snakes to attack.

"Serpo Nudius Tripalis," Harry whispered, and three huge boa constructor snakes appeared at feet of the Auror, who seem to be in charge.

"Attack, do not kill," Harry yelled in Parseltongue.

The head Auror looked to the fast approaching snakes in horror, and pointed his wand to the snakes. "Reducto" he yelled, and managed to kill one of the boa constructors.

Three Aurors were having serious trouble ... they were screaming in horror, because around their necks hang a cobra snake.

Moody was grinning like a lunatic, and he was stupefying the rest of the Aurors, who could barely defend themselves with protego shields.

Harry could hardly manage to avoid a purple colored curse, which slammed with a lot of noise against the doorpost. Harry erected a fire shield, which could stop most of the curses flying towards him. There were five Aurors down, and five other Aurors were fighting against the aggressive snakes.

Two Aurors were still firing curses towards Harry, and he felt his shield slowly being crushed because of the onslaught.

"Ferrum Ignis," yelled Moody next to him. He had his wand pointed to the street in front of the two remaining Aurors. The street began to burn in front of the Aurors, but the curses towards Harry stopped immediately.

"What are you doing, Moody. You are killing them!" yelled Harry.

"Hell no," laughed Moody. "Those flames do not hurt ... a lot," he said excited.

"Stupefy...Stupefy...Stupefy!"

Three red beams traveled from his wand straight through the wall of fire. Harry pointed his wand towards the five struggling Aurors and started to curse them.

"Stupefy! Stupefy!"

Two Aurors were down.

"Stupefy! Stupefy!" Moody yelled happily.

There was one Auror left but the man fainted, and dropped to the ground.

Harry waved his wand towards the snakes and they disappeared. Moody flicked his wand towards the fire and it disappeared as well.

"I love this day," Moody said satisfied. "Thirty-five down today," he said with a smirk, cracking a laugh. "I am curious how many Vivienne and I will get in a day when we're done shopping."

Harry looked wearily towards Moody. "You know, Moody. Sometimes you are really scary," he said.

Moody showed him a large toothless smirk, and Harry grimaced.

The door behind them opened, and the twins came out, looking disheveled and upset. "We get you for that, Potter," Fred ... or George said. They were pushed in their backs, and followed closely by the girls. They looked around in astonishment.

"Did you boys play well?" Hermione asked sweetly.

"Yes, we played wonderful," grumbled Moody satisfied and pleased, looking to the entire people unconscious on the ground in front of them.

"Good," Ginny said, "let's go home then. I am getting bored here." The twins were pushed forward, and the girls followed them closely. Remus came out of the shop, carrying many bags.

"Remus, why didn't you shrink the bags?" Harry asked surprised.

"They are shrunken already," said Remus unhappily.

"What happened?" Harry asked surprised.

"What do you think? You guys got the nice job, while I was shrinking everything they bought in the shop, while the twins were trying to hide from your wives, and I was also trying to calm down the lady in the shop. I believe your wives bought almost everything," muttered Remus.

"Now we need to ask our fathers to install all the baby stuff in their rooms," Harry heard Hermione telling.

"Yes, we need also to get those baby phones," Ginny replied happily. "This is so much fun."

"Yes, but those men are truly useless, they only play, but do nothing. They couldn't even remember to bring the list with them."

"Oh, that list," said Ginny. "I believe I forgot that list in the pocket of my other jeans," she said.

The twins turned and looked at Harry murderously. Harry swallowed.

"And how is my Vivienne doing?" asked a happy Moody.

-----

A/N: Next chapter: Wanted by everyone.
A/N: Beta reader: Da-manta-ray
Sign up to rate and review this story