Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 13

by wimvincken 2 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 2103 words

5Original
A/N: This chapter we have lives, which go on, and life for Harry Potter and his two wives goes on as well ... in a way. What does it mean to live with two pregnant women?

A/N: Beta reader: x.tears-n-roses.o

-----

(A/N: segment from the last chapter)

Ginny and Hermione were looking to Harry. "What does he mean Harry?" Hermione asked.

"Oh nothing ... he told me some horrific things about the women and the marriage night, and what I need to do. The main thing what he said was that I need to hold my wand in my hand, when I do my marriage duty."

The girls were flabbergasted, and Remus fell on the ground. He was howling of laughter.

-----

"Harry ... Harry ... Harry ... Haaaaaary"

"Wh ... what ... where is ... What?" replied Harry waking up from a very nice dream.

"I am hungry," Hermione said.

"What? Again ... but you just ate an hour ago," Harry said astonished, looking at the alarm clock.

"That's not true. It was one and half hours ago ... and I'm a growing girl ... with three other girls, I am hungry!" wailed Hermione.

Harry was immediately awake. "Why don't you call the elves," he said, incomprehensible. He looked wearily to all the dishes, cups, and plates next to the bed with half-eaten ice creams, apples, cucumbers, salads, steaks, and other junk food on Hermione's side.

"You do it much better," purred Hermione, wrapping her leg over Harry's under belly. "I want to have strawberry sauce ... no ... blackberry sauce." She licked her lips.

Harry untangled him self from the legs and arms of Hermione and Ginny, and stood up from bed.

"Right ... ice cream with double potion whipped cream and strawberry and blackberry sauce ... coming up," he said tiredly. This was already the fourth time that the girls were sending him to the kitchen.

"No Harry, I want only chocolate sauce," Hermione said dreamily.

"But you said that ..."

"Chocolate sauce," repeated Hermione.

"Chocolate sauce," confirmed Harry with a deep sigh.

Harry walked in the dark to the kitchen. He could hear the noise of the house elves, who were still working during these hours. At least they didn't have pregnant wives to take care of.

He opened the door to the kitchen. The house elves looked up from their work. They were smiling at him with an understandable expression on their faces.

"Mistresses want ice cream?" asked one of the elves.

"Yes, with double potion whipped cream and chocolate sauce," Harry said with a yawn.

He sat down tiredly. It was almost Christmas, and he had a wonderful time with all his parents-in-law, Moody, Remus, and wives. Only problem was that pregnancy did weird things to Hermione. Then there was Ginny,of course, who could beat Hermione with all her hormones.

Yesterday evening, before they went to bed, Ginny was loudly wailing in despair. She discovered that she was becoming fat and thought nobody in the world would call her beautiful. When Harry was trying to talk to her, Hermione began to cry. When he tried to comfort Hermione after Ginny calmed down, she was complaining that the food was too fattening and she wanted to go on a diet.

At last, his wives calmed down, and they could sleep ... he thought. He didn't know that pregnant women were horny all the time. He smiled. That is the positive side of the story. The other side of the story was their eating habits. Hermione went for the fish, while Ginny wanted to eat raw meat. That was so disgusting.

This night was like the other nights, since the last month. It was their fourth month, and he still had five months to endure. He wondered how he could survive five whole months without much sleep.

The ice cream was ready; he took the plate and walked back to their bedroom. Arriving at their large king-sized bed, he went to Hermione. "Hermione, here's your ice- cream," he whispered. No reaction... for Merlin sake- she's asleep! Harry decided not to wake her up, and softly he placed the bowl filled with ice cream next to Hermione and slipped in bed.

"Harry?" Oh, Merlin that was Ginny. "I want steak."

-----

Harry was waiting for Moody. He was their security today because they had to go out and buy baby stuff for the girls. He was so tired. His half-closed eyes were looking out at the garden when he remembered the twins. They managed to convince Ginny to let them be godfathers for one of his daughters, and they were crazier then ever. Every day they would show up and measure Ginny's belly. They were telling whole stories to Ginny's belly; they claimed that children could hear and understand them. They called it godfathers bonding or something like that. To the annoyance of Moody, who was here every day as well, the twins wanted to call their goddaughter Vivianne. Moody went almost into delirium. He claimed that the twins were stealing his name. Who would want to call a cute little girl such an awful name like Vivianne?

Harry had already been waiting for three hours. They had agreed to leave at nine o'clock and their security was supposed to be there at eight thirty. When Moody had heard that, he laughed and claimed that Harry did not know women well enough to synchronize his clock with the biological clock of women in general... or something like that. Now it was twelve o'clock, and still no wives and no Moody. He started to understand Moody, because Hermione already went three times to take a shower. The first time she was wailing, because she could not fit in her jeans anymore, the second time was because her dress looked ugly on her, and the third time he had forgotten ... something about shoes and fat legs. He didn't understand why she needed to take a shower every time something went wrong but he learned not to ask too many questions.

Ginny was much different. She was spending her time in the kitchen staring out of the window. When Harry asked Ginny if she was all right, she snarled at him. What in Merlin's name did he do to her? Well ... maybe giving her three children? But was that the reason that she snarled at him? Then suddenly she stood up and kissed him straight on the lips and in a minimum of time they were kissing deeply. She pinched his behind and ran to their bedroom to dress, almost dancing on her feet. He had no idea what he did to make her happy again but it was all right as long as she was happy.

At last, the two girls came from their bedroom, dressed in the clothes they started the morning with.

"Well, Harry. That wasn't too bad, was it?" asked Hermione.

Harry did not have the courage to do anything but agree with her.

"Indeed, Hermione. It was not bad at all. I only waited for a little while. You two look gorgeous," he said with a false smile. The girls were beaming at him.

"Well, thank you," Ginny smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Where is Moody?"

"I don't know, Ginny. He was supposed to come at nine o'clock. He still has not arrived yet. "

"If he wants to have a goddaughter, he better come on time."

"I heard that," bellowed Moody, who came into the foyer. He marched straight through the door towards the three, almost stepping on the tows of Pasky, their house elf, who wanted to announce him.

"Are you three ready to go?" he barked with a large grin. "How is my goddaughter doing?"

"Your goddaughter is tired of all the waiting," Hermione huffed.

Ginny and Harry looked at Hermione and grinned.

Moody walked up to Hermione and bent over near her belly. "Do you hear that, Vivienne? Your mother has no patience. Your godfather is here now. He will protect you against all that evil out here. I will teach you a nice curse that you can try out on your sisters over there," he said, while pointing to Hermione's belly.

"You will do no such thing," Hermione huffed. "How could you?"

"She is my goddaughter, my pride and joy and I will teach her hot to survive. How do you think I survived so long?" Moody puffed.

Moody turned and walked towards the door. "Aren't you all coming? We are going by floo to the Leaky Cauldron, where Remus is waiting with my hired help.

"Hired help?" Harry asked, surprised. "Since when did we hire help?"

"Since now," Moody said.

They reached the fireplace and Harry went first, followed by the girls, and at the end of the queue came Moody. When Harry arrived at the public fireplace in the Leaky Cauldron, the first thing he saw was Remus and the twins. He stumbled and at the last moment he was caught by Fred and George.

He shook hands with Remus, who was laughing at his expense. "Great start of this bloody day," Harry murmured under his breath. "Atleast it can't get worse. Where's the hired help?" he asked loudly.

"That hired help, as you pleasantly state that, is us," George said proudly. The girls and Moody had arrived as well, and Harry looked warily at them.

"That means that you two and Moody are securing the shop, while the girls are doing the shopping?"

"That is right," bellowed Moody and cracked a laugh. "Everything that is moving I curse, in- and outside the shop. My goddaughter needs the best, and their mother needs space, because that's what's good for my Vivienne."

Hermione smiled prettily at Moody. "That's right, Moody. I truly need space," she said. Then she looked at Harry and a frown came on her face. "Moody takes much better care of me then you do, Harry. Last night I was hungry, and you didn't arrange any food for me ... maybe I need to invite Moody to take care of his little goddaughter."

Harry eyebrows went up and down, his mouth was open to protest, but no sound came out. "Don't stand there like a goldfish, Harry. We need to get a move on," Hermione said, and walked towards the exit of the Leaky Cauldron.

The group moved through the door, and Harry was still standing there ...he was staring at Tom, who was grinning widely. "Hurry, Mr. Potter, otherwise your wives will complain for weeks about your tardiness."

That shook him out of the stupor he was in, nodded his thanks to Tom, and hurried after his wives and their security detail.

They were passing Flourish and Blotts and Hermione looked longingly to the bookshop. In front of the group were the twins, followed by the girls. Behind the girls were Remus and Harry walking, while Moody disappeared. Probably following the group invisible.

"Well, well, well ... look who is walking here on the street. The mudblood ho ..."

"Stupefy"

Harry turned around with his wand in his hand and saw an unconscious Draco Malfoy lying on the street.

"Don't say anything," Moody whispered gruffly. "He breathed, that's enough."

The girls shook their heads, smiled in the direction where they thought Moody was, and continued to walk towards the baby shop.

When the girls approached the baby shop, Moody became visible again, blocking the entrance to the shop. "One moment," he said and entered the shop first, his two wands at the ready. He looked around and disappeared inside. Within a minute, he came out with two very scared and upset women, obviously very pregnant, loudly protesting.

"How could you? You are so rude!" the women in the red dress yelled. "We are pregnant, for Merlin sake. Why are you throwing us out of the shop? "

Because of your goddaughter?" the other woman said angry.

"That's right," Moody barked. "And now hush and shop somewhere else."

He pushed the women away from the exit and turned to the girls. "In with you, the shop is safe. Potter, you stay with me here, Remus you guard the backdoor, and you two guard the inside of the shop."

The group entered the shop, and Harry stayed with Moody, who was looking threateningly to everyone in Diagon Alley, both wands at the ready in his hands.

After a half hour of waiting in front of the shop, and three petrified men and two stunned women later, a group of people were approaching them. In front of the group walked Albus Dumbledore.

-----

A/N: Beta reader: x.tears-n-roses.o

A/N: Next chapter: Battle in the Diagon Alley
Sign up to rate and review this story