Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Baby Makes Three

Is it still me that makes you sweat?

by rori795 4 reviews

Hailey is just settling into her life as a college student and the girlfriend of Brendon Urie when a tragic accident leaves her mothering her cousin's baby.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-19 - Updated: 2006-12-19 - 1462 words

1Hot
A/N - THANK YOU to everyone who reviewed chapter three, it was much appreciated and inspired me to write this chapter ASAP. Another inspiration was the P!ATD box set that I just got in the mail on Friday - so amazing! I'm already working on Chapter 5 too, so hopefully that will be up soon if all goes as planned. Oh, and yes, I know that in real life Jon's girlfriend's name is Cassie, but this is fiction, so now Cassie is Ryan's girlfriend.

Chapter 4 - Is it still me that makes you sweat?

Hailey got up from the table. She figured she would use the bathroom too, before their meal came. As she walked around the corner to where the bathrooms were, she was a horrifying sight - Rachel and Brendon engaged in what looked like a passionate kiss. As she stared, Brendon broke the kiss. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" she screamed. Tears filled her eyes and she ran outside into the chilly air.

Brendon ran after her, "Hail, wait, it's not what you think."

"It isn't what I think?!" she screamed, "So you weren't just kissing my cousin?"

"Well, I was, but not by choice."

"You could have chosen to push her away!"

"I did!"

"Yeah, after you kissed her!" tears were streaming down her face now.

"It was like a second long! Come one, you know I don't like Rachel."

"I don't know anything. I thought you didn't like her, but apparently I was wrong," she knew that she was being a bitch, but she was so angry with her cousin that she couldn't think straight and was projecting it all on Brendon.

"FINE! I give up!" he threw his hands in the air, "You know that I don't like Rachel and I can't believe you're accusing me of cheating on you, you're such a bitch sometimes!"

"FUCK YOU BRENDON!" she screamed as she ran down the street. She reached in her purse for her cell and dialed the second number on her speed dial.

"Hello?" Cassie answered.

"Cass, it's Hailey. Can you come pick me up?"

A little while later, Cassie pulled into the parking lot of the liquor store that Hailey was standing in front of.

"Thanks for coming," Hailey said, getting into the car. Her face and eyes were red from crying.

"No problem Sweetie," Cassie reached across the seat ad gave her friend a hug.

Hailey looked in the back seat and noticed Matthew all strapped into his car seat, "what happened, you don't trust Ryan with him or something?"

"Would you?" Cassie asked, and they both laughed, "Well, actually Ry's not home right now. He got a call from Brendon to come pick him up."

"So you guys both drove out here separately to pick us up?"

"Yup."

"You're a good friend."

"I know," Cassie smiled at her friend.

As they pulled up to the apartment they noticed that Ryan's car was there. "Oh God, I can't go in there. I don't want to talk to him right now."

"You can come to our place if you want," Cassie offered.

"Okay, but only for like a day, cause I don't want to intrude on you guys or anything."

"Stop being stupid, you're not intruding on us. I wouldn't offer if I didn't want you to come."

Hailey smiled at her friend, her eyes and face still red, even thought the tears weren't falling anymore.

"So what happened between you guys anyway? You never fight. Not that it's any of my business," she added.

"He kissed Rachel, or Rachel kissed him - either way, they kissed and I saw it. Then, he tried to deny it and called me a bitch."

"That doesn't sound like Bren. I mean, why would he kiss Rachel? He hates Rachel."

"I don't know. All I saw was them kissing. I can't answer why he would do it."

Cassie looked perplexed, thinking that it was probably Rachel who had kissed Brendon and not the other way around, but not wanting to seem like she was against her friend, she didn't bring that up.

***

Brendon blindly threw some of this things in a duffel bag, "You're sure it's okay if I stay with you guys tonight?" he asked Ryan.

"Yeah, it's cool man, except you might want to pay a little more attention to what you're packing there. You've got four pairs of underwear, and a few shirts, but I haven't seen you pack any pants yet, and I'm changing my mind about you staying if you decide not to wear pants around my house."

Brendon looked down into his bag and realized that Ryan was right. "I'm just so pissed off. How could that bitch Rachel kiss me like that and how could Hailey not realize that I didn't kiss Rachel back? Why would I kiss her back? I fucking hate her. Hailey knows that!" He angrily threw a few pairs of pants in his bag.

"I don't know, maybe she was just upset. Imagine if you saw her kissing someone else. You would be pretty upset," Ryan said.

"Yeah, but it's not like I even like Rachel."

"I know, but she probably wasn't thinking about that. All she saw was the two of you kissing and then pull away when she saw you. Besides, she's probably more angry at her cousin, but took it out on you because you were the one who went after her."

"You're probably right Ryan, but it still gets me that she thought I would cheat on her intentionally."

"Well, you guys will work it out eventually. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's get out of here before she comes home."

They pulled up to the back parking lot of Cassie and Ryan's apartment building and entered through he back door. Brendon froze as he walked into the kitchen to see Hailey and Cassie drinking tea at the table, Matthew sitting in Cassie's lap. Hailey froze also, teacup halfway to her mouth.

"What are you doing here?" they both asked at the same time.

"I came here to get away from you," Hailey said snottily (A/N, this actually is a real word, I looked it up).

"Okay, lets do this now then! We're going to talk about this, like two civilized adults," Brendon ordered.

"Fine," Hailey got up from the table and started walking down the hall.

"Where are you going?" Brendon asked.

"To the spare room. This is between us. It's not fair to put Cassie and Ryan in the middle of this any more then they already are. You see, that would be uncivilized and childish," she spat at him.

He stalked after her down the hall, entered the spare room and slammed the door after them. She sat on the bed and he leaned against the wall across from her.

"I didn't kiss Rachel," he said quickly, "She ambushed me as I was coming out of the bathroom. I wasn't expecting it, and by the time I got my shit together and pushed her away it was too late."

"Is that really what happened?" a single tear escaped down her face.

"You know I wouldn't lie to you Babe," he joined her on the bed and wiped the tear from her cheek with his thumb, "I'm sorry that it happened and that you had to see it."

"I'm sorry too Bren," she put her head on his shoulder, "I knew that you didn't kiss her. I was just so angry and took it out on you." 'Ryan is such a genius,' Brendon thought. She continued, "It's just that sometimes I get a bit paranoid that you're going to get too famous for your own good and leave me for some famous actress or something, and when I saw you kissing her it was like my worst nightmare come true. Not to mention how upset I already am over the death of Brian and Kylyn."

"Look at me," he said, tilting her chin up so that they were eye to eye, "I'm not going to leave you. I love you." She kissed him gently on the lips and he smiled, "My little drama queen."

Hailey smiled too, "Shut up, you," she pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. She was still wearing her dress, and it rode up to her hips. She grinded herself against his crotch and he moaned softly as he started to get hard. She leaned down to him and kissed him passionately, before climbing off of him, straitening her dress, and walking to the door.

"Oh no you don't, you little tease," Brendon said, rolling across the bed and getting to the door before she did. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back onto the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story