Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 12

by wimvincken 4 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2006-12-09 - Updated: 2006-12-10 - 1553 words

2Funny
A/N: More madness

A/N: Beta reader: x.tears-n-roses.o

-----

(A/N: segment from the last chapter)

Arthur looked surprised at Matt. "You are right," he said in delight. Then he looked thoughtfully to Matt. "Matt, tell me, can you explain to me the use of a light bulb? And why does a socket bite me when I touch it."

Mad-Eye Moody rolled his good eye at Arthur ... his magical eye was focused on Harry. "Well, my son. Let me tell you about the meaning of Vivienne and why you must name one of your daughters, I say my Goddaughter, Vivienne. There was once, about fifty years ago, a man called Cameron, which means crooked nose.

-----

"Excuse me," shrieked Pisky loudly through the garden.

Everyone instantly went silent.

"Master, three distinguished guests have arrived." The little elf held up a piece of parchment, and read from it. "Lord Baron George Washington-Weasley- 2nd Earl of the Burrow, 1st Count of the Hogwarts, the Lord Baron Fred Washington-Weasley- 1st Earl of the Burrow, 3rd Count of the Hogwarts, and the Over-Lord Marauder-Lupin- 1st Earl of Hogwarts, 4th Baron of ... uhm ... Munchausen's, 26th Count of Hogsmeade ... make their entrance." The little elf bowed, bewildered, and popped away quickly.

The garden door opened and Fred and George Weasley entered, followed closely by a grinning Remus Lupin. The twins wore identical clothing; orange trousers, bright green shirts, deep blue ties, and red shoes. The expression on their faces was solemn. Remus was pointing repeatedly with his finger to his head, while grinning widely.

Arthur smiled when he saw his sons approaching, expecting to be entertained. Mad-Eye was looking at the twins wearily, while Matt Granger was looking wide-eyed at the approaching storm in impossible clothing.

The twins approached Harry. "Our dear brother," began Fred.

"And distinguished investor," ended George.

Their expressions cleared, and they grabbed Harry in big hug, while clapping him on the back. "Absolutely spiffy, it is," George said.

"You managed to break the curse from Kevyn Weasley," Fred said cheerfully.

"And all that in one go," George finished again.

"You need to make us as a Godfather, Harry," George said.

"Because we are the only geniuses in the family," Fred said.

"And we like to chose our descendants," George said.

"And we have chosen your 5th born daughter," Fred said with a wide smile.

"How did you break the curse, Harry?" George asked with his eyebrows shifting up and down.

"I did," Mad-Eye Moody growled proudly. "I advised the boy what to do on his wedding night and, as you can see, not only did the boy score, he scored six times in one go, and he managed to get only girls as well. The first one is my Goddaughter!"

The twins turned to Moody. "Oh Alastor, please tell us what you said to Harry," Fred drawled.

"Yes please," pleaded George.

They moved over to a wide grinning Mad-Eye Moody, whose magical eye was swirling happily in its socket.

Immediately Arthur walked to up to Harry and grabbed his shoulder. "Alastor will not get my first granddaughter. She is mine!"

"Oh no, that's my granddaughter you are talking about," Matt interfered, grabbing Harry's arm, trying to pull him free of Arthur's grasp.

Harry pulled himself from the hold of his fathers-in-law. "Stop it! Both of you have a daughter in my marriage! You are fighting about different daughters," he said.

Both men stopped in mid-fight, thought, and smiled again.

"That's right," said Matt, relieved.

Arthur looked relieved as well. "Tell me, Matt. Did you by any chance sleep on the sofa last night?"

The face of Matt Granger darkened. "Yes I did." Then his face cleared up. "You did too!"

Arthur nodded. "I will sleep there the rest of the month as well."

Both men turned to Harry. "Harry, at least tell us how the wedding night went?"

Harry immediately turned red. "Well ... it went ... how do you say it ... spiffy," he said quickly and looked around for rescue. He saw Remus Lupin standing in the corner, laughing at the twins and Mad-Eye Moody, who was making strange movements with his hips and his tongue hanging out of his mouth. "Excuse me gentlemen. I must entertain the other guests."

He quickly walked to Remus and pulled him in a hug. "Professor Lupin, what a surprise this is! Where were you all this time?"

Remus smiled warmly at Harry. "It is Remus Harry, the title professor is for old men and I am not an old man. Plus, I haven't taught at Hogwarts for several years. I found my self a fiancée in France."

"A fiancée? In France? How?" Harry asked excitedly.

"Well, it's a long story ... I was sent by Dumbledore to monitor a pack of werewolves in southern France. When I arrived I met a family whose daughter was amazingly ..."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhrrrr"

"You two bloody ..."

The twins were running very quickly from the manor into the garden, followed by a very angry and wobbling Mad-Eye Moody with huge house-elves ears, waving his wand, cursing and screaming.

The two suffering fathers in law stopped their complaining; Harry and Remus were looking in amusement at the twins and Mad-Eye.

The twins managed to hide behind a huge ancient oak, while Mad-Eye was moving slowly with his wand at the ready through the undergrowth of the garden. Suddenly he saw the twins standing behind the oak, and started to fire curses. The twins could not do anything else, So they ran as fast as they could towards their father and Matt Granger.

Arthur and Matt saw the two menaces approaching and bolted into the house with the safety of the two pregnant girls.

The twins were passing Harry and Remus in high speed. "Bye Harry, we'll come tomorrow to discuss the names of the Goddaughters, but now we need to tend to some urgent business, if you get our drift." The twins bolted through the garden doors and disappeared in the house.

Mad-Eye Moody with large flapping ears approached Harry. "Potter! I will come back tomorrow to talk about my Granddaughter and discuss her name with you. Now it's time for twin hunting," he growled and went through the garden doors, disappearing into the house.

"Never mind that," Harry said with a smile. "Tell me about your fiancée. "

Remus smiled. "Let me first congratulate you with your marriage and about becoming a dad. You truly did a good job. Furthermore, you managed to make only daughters. I think you need a bigger manor, more house elves, more money, and an extra set off steel nerves," a grinning Remus said, hugging Harry again.

"My fiancée's name is Antoinette and she shares my disease, if you know what I mean." Harry nodded. "She is the same age as I, and she will arrive in England at the end of the week. I hope that I can introduce her to your wives and you."

"Of cause you can, Remus. I am sure that the girls will be absolutely delighted," Harry said happily. "Do you already have plans for the marriage, Remus?"

Remus shook his head. "No, not yet. I think that we'll have our marriage sometime during the next summer."

The garden doors opened and Hermione and Ginny entered the garden.

"You have a lot of visitors Harry," Hermione began before she noticed Lupin. "Oh professor, how nice of you to come and see us," she said with a smile. "Welcome to the Potter's manor."

The two girls hugged Remus tightly.

"My best wishes and congratulations, Hermione and Ginny," Remus said. Both girls acknowledged the congratulations. "Is everything alright, Harry?"

"Well, I think we have some issues here. Hermion, your father wants the firstborn daughter named Annemarie. Ginny, your father wants the firstborn daughters named Adrenella and Bermogalia, and Moody claims the firstborn daughter as his Goddaughter and wants to name her Vivienne. I think that's it, though."

He looked at Remus. "Remus, do you want to make a claim for a Goddaughter ... or maybe name one or two daughters?"

Remus was laughing, and shook his head. "You have far too little daughters to handle my claim as well, Harry. By the way, what was Moody explaining to the twins? Did he give you the talk?"

Harry was instantly red in the face and he looked at his shoes. Ginny and Hermione were laughing.

"Tell me Harry. Was he right, and did he help you break the Weasley curse?" Remus grinned; making this kind of jokes with the son of his dead friend was a lot of fun.

Ginny and Hermione were looking to Harry. "What does he mean, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"Oh nothing ... he told me some horrific things about women and the marriage night, and what I need to do. The main thing that he said was that I need to hold my wand in my hand when I do my marriage duty. "

The girls were flabbergasted, and Remus fell on the ground. He was howling of laughter.

-----

A/N: Next chapter: Lives go on, and life for Harry Potter and his two wives goes on as well ... in a way. Well read the next chapter, and see what it means to live with two pregnant women

A/N: Beta reader: x.tears-n-roses.o
Sign up to rate and review this story