Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 11

by wimvincken 0 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 1790 words

5Funny
A/N: Baby names; meet the godparents

A/N: Beta reader: x.tears-n-roses.o

-----

(A/N: segment from the last chapter)

"No Hogwarts anymore for us," Ginny said satisfied. "I would not trust Dumbledore with the lives of my children, my girlfriend, and my husband. I want to stay at home."

"Hermione?" Harry asked.

"I agree with Ginny, but Hogwarts is simply the best solution for a school. Then we can have contact with other people then only us. However, it is very risky with all those unknowns and spies. It is much safer to stay here, I agree with Ginny."

-----

"Annemarie is a perfect name for a girl "yelled Matt Granger in response to the inquiry of his wife. "Annemarie is the name of my grandmother and it's your name as well. I think Annemarie is a perfect name for my granddaughter. You can name the other one and Harry will name the last one. Then everyone will be happy."

"Where in the world do you get the idea that you can decide on the names of our grandchildren?" Ann Granger said. "I think that Hermione will have a serious problem with that. Moreover, knowing her, she will simply ignore you and name her children after my grandparents as it supposes to be," she smirked. "And don't forget, men are the boss in house but the women are the powerful rulers. You will see who is naming whom."

Matt huffed. "I truly doubt that, but I will talk with Harry and we will see what the man in the marriage has the say."

Ann was laughing hysterical and Matt was sulking. "I am going to see Har ... Hermione ... and talk to her."

"Yes dear," Ann replied with a smile.

-----

"It would be so nice to name our first granddaughters after my parents," said Arthur to Bill and Charlie.

He heard his wife snorting from the kitchen. "Over my death body will you name my granddaughters such stupid names like Adrenella and Bermogalia."

Charlie looked up. "Adrenella and Bermogalia ...those were the names of grandpa and grandma?"

"No," Arthur replied softly. "Those were the second names, but almost nobody used them ... I wonder why- those names are so pretty. "

Charlie was laughing. "Yeah, I wonder why?"

Bill looked puzzled. "Which name was from Grandpa?"

"Bermogalia"

"Definitely not that awful name," Molly interfered, looking fiercely at her men. "If you even try to mention that awful name Arthur, you will sleep on the couch for the rest of your life."

"No, of course I won't Molly," Arthur smiled innocently, winking at his sons. "Where is Ron?"

"Ron's with Luna again. He said he would be back tomorrow morning. Luna's father asked him to help in his office. "

"I think I am going to see Ha ... Ginny. Aren't you cooking something wonderful, Molly?"

His wife looked at him briefly. "Do not worry, my dear. Tonight I am going to see Ginny and Hermione, and I will talk all that nonsense you will try to put in their heads easily out of their minds."

Arthur looked pointedly to his sons. "If I was you, I would wait with marrying for many years to come," he whispered. He stood up and walked to the apparition point behind the Burrow.

-----

"Helga, Helma, and Hannah are beautiful names for triplets," Hermione said annoyed, as Harry and Ginny sat howling with laughter again."

"And what about Harriett, Hannah, and Hannelore as perfect names," laughed Ginny.

"And what do you think about Elaine, Elisha, and Elizabeth?" Harry inquired.

"We already have three names. Those are Anna, Molly, and Lily," Ginny said. Now we need three other names."

"Those names are their middle names, and I want to have god parents as well," Hermione said.

"That means that we ask your and Ginny's parents to be godparents, right?" asked Harry.

Both girls nodded.

"Are we going to get godparents for each baby?" Ginny asked.

"Why don't we do it simply? We'll ask both your parents to become Godparents for all the girls?" Harry proposed. Then we're finished with the Godparent story."

Pisky entered the foyer. "Master, you have three visitors waiting for you."

"Ah Pisky," said Harry relieved. "Send them in."

Pisky popped away and soon Arthur Weasley, a disheveled Matt Granger, and a grinning Alastor Moody entered the room. Harry looked at the three men with relief on his face. "Uhm... Ginny and Hermione, I'm gonna go with these fine gentlemen to the garden ... for some ... you know ... male bonding."

He bounced from his seat, walked hastily to the door while grabbing the men, and dragged them out of the foyer in the direction of the garden.

"Harry, I need to talk to you about the names of my granddaughters," Matt Granger whispered in his ear. Arthur Weasley heard him though. "Me too. I have some suggestions to make and if you want to continue to have good relations with me then you must listen."

Matt Granger stared at Arthur, but then softened his expression. "There are enough children to name. I want two." Arthur looked at a relieved Matt. "I only want one."

"What name do you have then?" Arthur asked, curious.

"I have Annemarie ... and you?" replied Matt.

"Adrenella and Bermogalia"

All men were glaring at Arthur.

"Say what?" screamed Moody.

"Those are the names of my grandparents," huffed Arthur. "What is wrong with those beautiful names?"

Moody turned from Arthur to Harry. "How did it go, sunny? Did my explanations help? For sure, it did help; otherwise, you would not get them with pups so fast. You did a good job with that. I always knew that you had it in you, Potter," bellowed Moody with a loud laugh.

Moody leaned in to Harry and whispered. "Did you have your wand at the ready, Potter? You never know, maybe Death Eaters use a potion to impersonalize one of the chicks ... maybe both of them! I hope you had it pointed at their heads, so your chicks could see that you have constant vigilance! That would impress them, you know how women are, don't you son?"

Harry looked wearily to Moody. "Eh ... yes ... you see ... I was in uhm ... oh hell, Moody. You have no idea how it went," stammered a dreamy, half embarrassed Harry,

"The reason why I am here Potter is to talk about a Goddaughter," Moody said quieter. "I want to let you know that I am available for one. I will help to raise her with the best of my abilities and my view of life, which is of course constant vigilance. That is also the reason why I am still alive, handsome, and vivid. What do you say?"

"Well ... eh ... I did not yet ... talk ..." stammered Harry again.

"There's a good chap, my boy. I want her named Vivienne," Moody answered satisfied.

"Eh ..."

"What happened to you, Matt?" Arthur said quickly to change the subject for the poor Harry.

"I met Moody here on my way to the Leaky Cauldron. When we entered that place, Moody started to fire spells at all the guests in that dreary place," grinned Matt.

"Why would you do such thing, Alastor?" asked Arthur.

"Well, they looked at me," Alastor drawled. " I don't like when people do that. There was that bloke I recognized during a bar fight forty years ago and that chap smiled. Nobody smiles like that at me. Now he's not smiling any more," Alastor grinned.

With an annoyed look at Alastor, Arthur straightened him self. "Harry my boy; I want to talk to you about the tradition in our family, and you are now part of the family, are you not? The tradition is about the naming of our firstborn daughters. Since 1585, we have named our daughters after our grandparents. My grandparents were named Adrenella and Bermogalia, and because you get more then one, I'd like to name your daughters Adrenella and Bermogalia.

The tradition of naming the firstborn daughters was started by a Kevyn Weasley after a curse was misfired and cursed our family instead of the Malfoys. Thank Merlin that he was a bad wizard, therefore the curse did not work perfectly. "

"What curse was that, Arthur?" asked Harry wearily.

"That only daughters could be born from the moment the curse hit. Well, that didn't work out so well. So only sons were born from that moment. However, through time, the curse weakened, and sometimes a girl was born, as was the case with Ginny. I had an uncle and his name was Gertrude. When he got married he had an accident. Before his wedding night he got drunk. His wife, aunt Benicia, did not like that he was drunk on her wedding night. So, she sat on him in anger... the whole night... while he was screaming! She was rather ... eh ... chubby. Uncle Benicia had a problem from that moment on. When they had children, eight sons of course, they named their sons after their grandparents and the parents of their parents and so on, but uncle Benicia was never able to pronounce their names correctly, you see. Because of aunt Benicia ... his teeth ... never mind that. About his teeth ... I mean ... about the names of his sons. Their names all start with the letters 'sh'.

Because of uncle Benicia, all the sons were called Sharthur, Shandrew, Shradley, Shrody, Shideon, Shion, Shulian, and Shiody."

"What a bull story," drawled Moody. "What has that got to do with the names?"

"Well, hold your horses, Alastor. I'm coming to that.

Where was I? Oh yes, the sons of my uncle Gertrude... none of his sons were able to have any children anymore. Somehow, my aunt Benicia modified the curse when she ... eh ... became very excited in her ecstasy.

The Weasley family decided, from that moment on, to name the children after their grandmother as much as possible. That means all the sons got their name after a grandmother. "

"Well Arthur, Harry does not need to worry about that, does he? First, he is not a Weasley, and second he got only daughters."

Arthur looked surprised at Matt. "You are right," he said in delight. Then he looked thoughtfully to Matt. "Matt, tell me, can you explain me the use of a light bulb? And why does a socket bite me when I touch it."

Mad-Eye Moody rolled his good eye at Arthur ... his magical eye was focused on Harry. "Well, my son. Let me tell you about the meaning of Vivienne and why you must name one of your daughters, I say my Goddaughter, Vivienne. There was once, about fifty years ago, a man called Cameron, which means crooked nose.

-----

A/N: Beta reader: x.tears-n-roses.o

Next chapter: More madness
Sign up to rate and review this story