Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 10

by wimvincken 0 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Published: 2006-11-29 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 1672 words

5Ambiance
A/N: Continuation of the drama, part II

A/N: Beta reader: x.tears-n-roses.o

-----

(A/N: segment from the last chapter)

"We are both pregnant, and both of us expect to have triplets."

Harry, Mr. Weasley, and Mr. Granger fainted.

-----

The world exploded in sounds and colors when he opened his eyes. For the first seconds he didn't realize where he was, but then he saw an enraged Hermione ranting about babies, men and their sex organs, making rude gestures towards ... him? Then he saw Ginny hugging her parents, and Mr. Granger who was grinning at his daughter.

Harry sat up and watched the scene unfold in front of him. A frantic Hermione was parading in front of her mother. Her mother was trying to talk to Hermione, but she was very upset. Upset about ... suddenly it came to him.

"You're having triplets!" he exclaimed.

All sound stopped.

"Triplets!" Harry screamed.

"Yes Harry, triplets." A dry female voice sounded right from him. Harry turned to the voice, saw Ginny, and calmed instantly. She sat next to him on the sofa, looking very cute and adorable, with an innocent expression on her face. He turned to Hermione who was looking very sexy in her low cut jeans and tight pink t-shirt with a predator looks in her eyes ... a hunter!

"Merlin, you two look good," he said without thinking.

Again all sound stopped.

Suddenly Mrs. Granger was giggling ... a very strange sound indeed. Mr. Granger looked unbelievingly at his wife. "You are giggling?" he said incredulously.

Mrs. Granger huffed. "So what, a girl can giggle sometimes if she wants. Additionally, it is not every day that you become the grandfather of three children in one go, Matt."

Everyone was laughing now except Mr. Granger, Mr. Weasley, and Harry.

"My god, triplets ... three babies," Mr. Granger cried.

"Three babies, amazing ... wicked," Mr. Weasley said in a daze.

Harry did not know what he felt exactly about babies, but he knew that Hermione and Ginny were two amazing witches ... and those witches were married to him ... and he could have his wicked ways ... if he managed to calm Hermione.

He saw Madam Pomfrey standing next to a laughing Mrs. Weasley. "Does anyone know what the sex of the babies will be?" Harry asked, looking at Madam Pomfrey.

Madam Pomfrey huffed. "Of course I can tell you the sex of the babies, but are you sure you can handle that at the moment?"

"What do you mean by 'handle it', Madam Pomfrey?" Harry asked indignantly.

"Well, can't say that I didn't warn you," she said with a smirk.

She had the absolute attention of everyone in the room, including the house elves.

"Hermione and Ginny expect girls, Mr. Potter. You are going to become the father of six daughters."

"Girls," Mrs. Weasley shrieked happily. "My daughter is going to have girls!" she said and embraced Ginny again in a huge hug. She grabbed Harry and Hermione and included them into her hug.

Mr. and Mrs. Granger were still looking shocked. "Girls," Matt Granger whispered.

Madam Bones stood up from her chair near the window. "Mr. Potter, I'd like to congratulate you and your wives. I am very pleased that everything worked out so fine. Maybe it is also a good idea to see if the latest news influenced the Triangle Disease curse?"

Harry nodded. "Yes please," he said.

Hermione, Ginny, and Harry stood together while Madam Bones cast the diagnosis spell. There was no red glow and Madam Bones looked very relieved.

"No trace of any disease, you are all cured," she said excited and happy.

Harry and his girls held each other in a warm embrace. "What ever happens and what ever we have, we are a family and I love you both for it," he whispered. Hermione's eyes started to tear, and Ginny tightened her grip on Harry and Hermione.

All their parents, Madam Pomfrey and Madam Bones were smiling as they watched the three of them. They were all happy for the good news, and that such a mad situation turned out to have a happy conclusion.

-----

It was evening at the Potter's manor, and the three were lying in bed. Hermione was reading, and Ginny was braiding her hair. Harry was looking at his girls. Both girls ... no, women ... had long hair. Ginny had long, silky, red hair, while Hermione had long, waving brown hair. He loved the sight of his wives because they were truly beautiful.

Harry looked how Ginny was braiding her hair and he took Hermione's hair in his hand, the same way as he saw Ginny do it. Hermione looked up in surprise.

"What are you doing, Harry?" she asked.

"I'm trying to braid your hair, Hermione. "Do you mind?"

"No ... no, I don't mind. I like the feeling of your hands through my hair," she answered with a soft voice.

Harry split her hair in three sections and started to weave the strands together. While he was busy, Hermione was moaning softly. "Don't stop, please. I love it!"

Ginny stopped braiding and watched them with a content smile on her face.

"You know, I feel perfectly happy this way. It's like a dream come true," she said happily. "We are rich, we have a beautiful house, and we're starting a family and we have a beautiful husband."

Harry smiled. "Family indeed ... our family will be expanded in about nine month's time with six little angels. First our family consisted of three members, now nine."

Hermione sighed and looked thoughtfully to Harry, then Ginny.

"Stop it, Hermione. I know what you are thinking," Harry said a little sad. "Before all this, I had feelings for Ginny ... but I had also feelings for you. However, I never hoped to have anything with you, Hermione, because I thought that you liked Ron. I knew that Ron had feelings for you. I never even dreamt about thinking of you that way. I would never come between my best friends, and I was perfectly content in thinking about Ginny. I had a secret crush on her. I wouldn't dare think that we could ever have something with each other, Hermione. Then one day everything changed, and we were forced into a three-way relationship. "

Harry frowned.

"Hermione, you know what? I like our three-way relationship. I might have strong feelings for Ginny, but I have those feelings for you as well. We are all married together and divorce is not an option because it's impossible to divorce in the Wizarding world. The spell used to bind us together is forcing us to be together all our lives. We need to find a way to live together and be happy. We need to find a way to stay safe and to give each other the breathing space we all need. Ginny has other needs than you, Hermione. I have other needs then the both of you. You like to read, I like to play, and Ginny likes to play as well. We all have our preferences and our needs ... and we are all one family."

It was quiet for a moment, and then Hermione smiled. She pulled Harry towards her and kissed him slowly.

"Oh Merlin," Ginny exclaimed. "Godparents ... how in Merlin's name can we find godparents for our children?"

"That is right," Hermione said. "How could I have not thought about that?"

Harry nodded thoughtfully. "And there's more," he said. "In normal families, the both parents have all the children. However, with us, it's different. I have six children while you girls each only have three!"

"Harry is right, because Harry has six children, but I only have three and Hermione only has three, but I am married to him, so why should he have six children while I have only three?"

Hermione laughed. "Do you propose to share our children as well?"

"Why not?" Ginny answered.

Hermione was thoughtful for some moments, before nodding. "I think I like that, then we are all one big family. "

Ginny smiled happily. "I think it's perfect."

"You're right, "Hermione said. "We need names for our children, too. How are we going to name them?"

"And where do they sleep?" Ginny asked.

"In the nursery," Hermione answered.

"In our bed," Harry answered at the same time.

They all laughed.

Harry laughed. "This will be my death, but at least I'll die happy. Who has any idea about names?"

"Well ... why don't we name three of the girls after our parents? We will have six of them," Ginny proposed.

Hermione did not like that idea. "No ... maybe we can use the names of our parents as middle names."

Ginny and Harry agreed.

"So we have Ann, Matt, Molly, Arthur, Lily, and James as middle names, "Harry said. "Let's choose the other names later, because there's another thing as well, and that's Hogwarts and our education. What shall we do about that?"

Everyone was quiet and thinking.

"I have a proposition for you, but first hear me out before you girls start screaming. We don't continue at Hogwarts, but hire the teachers and anyone else who is needed. Ginny, you need to finish your O.W.L.'s so you can be on the same level as Hermione and I are. Then we can start studying together for the N.E.W.T.'s. All the studying we do happens at the Potter manor. What do you think?"

"Okay," the girls answered.

"No Hogwarts for us anymore," Ginny said satisfied. "I wouldn't trust Dumbledore with the lives of my children, my friend, and my husband. I want to stay at home."

"Hermione?" Harry asked.

"I agree with Ginny, but Hogwarts is simply the best solution for a school. Then we could have contact with other people besides each other. However, it is very risky with all those unknowns and spies. It is much safer to stay here, I agree with Ginny."

-----

A/N: Next chapter: Baby names; meet the godparents

A/N: Beta reader: x.tears-n-roses.o
Sign up to rate and review this story