Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triangle Disease

Chapter 9

by wimvincken 2 reviews

Voldemort has cast a very ancient curse with the name Trigonum Morbus on Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They have only two days to live. Dumbledore searches for the cure and found it ... the least you...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2006-11-23 - 6120 words

5Funny
A/N: This story is mostly redone by the_scribbler
A/N: Some words about my beta readers specifically, all beta readers from all my stories, and all beta readers out there in the cold. They are under appreciated or not appreciated at all, and that irritates. Without the beta reader, this story would not be here for you to read, or it would be unreadable. I appreciate and admire their work.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the HP characters

-----

Harry and his two brides were standing in the entrance hall of the Potter manor. In front of him were three house elves dressed in red togas with, he assumed, the Potter's family crest. All three bowed to them and the middle elf started to speak.

"My name is Pisky, this is Pasky, and this is Posky. We are the Potter's house elves, Master Potter. Welcome to the Potter's manor, master."

Harry looked to Hermione who was scowling.

"Pisky, my name is Harry Potter and these lively girls are my wives. On my right is Ginny Potter and on my left is Hermione Potter. I thank you for your welcome. And please Pisky, don't call me master, just call me Harry."

The elf bowed even deeper. "Yes Master Harry."

"You are all wearing clothes ... are you free elves?" Hermione asked.

"No Mistress, we are not free elves", Pisky replied with a disgusted look. "We Potter elves have already been bonded to the Potter's family for a long time. My father and mother were bonded, and so were their parents and their parents, all that for more then 850 years. Our children will be automatically bonded to the Potters as well, and we hope this will continue until the end of times," she said proudly.

"But you can't live as slaves", Hermione said with passion.

"No Mistress, we can not live in slavery," Pisky said.

"But I thought you said that you were bonded to the Potter's family?" Hermione asked.

"We are bonded, but that does not make us slaves. You Mistress are also bonded to a Potter; does that make you a slave?"

Hermione blushed. "Uhm ... eh ... no."
"Hermione is speechless ... that has never happened before," Ginny whispered in Harry's ear.

"So, what can we house elves do for the master and mistresses?" Pisky asked.

"We are a bit tired, Pisky. Can you show us our rooms, so that we can refresh our selves a bit, please?" Harry asked.

"Of course, Master Harry. Please come with me," Pisky said. He disappeared behind a large door, and Harry and his wives followed the little elf.

The were walking though large corridors with a lot of windows on both sides. The right side of the corridor, the windows showed a large garden with a lot of trees and flowers ... the right side showed part of another building ... or maybe it was a different wing of the manor.

Pisky stopped near a regal looking door.

"Here is your bedroom, Master Harry, mistresses" and she bowed. The door slowly opened and they could see a huge bedroom. Harry and the girls walked in.

"Oh, this is so beautiful", Ginny said.

Hermione looked at her watch. "We need to hurry, because the time is running out." She looked shyly to Harry. "You need to do your marriage duty, dear husband. Tomorrow morning we spend the whole day exploring and sightseeing, but first ..."

Harry gulped.

Ginny laughed. "Come on Harry, it's not that bad.

The threesome went further inside the bedroom and the door closed behind them.

"It's still light, girls", Harry squeaked. "So we don't need to hurry."

Hermione and Ginny felt pity for Harry. "Harry, if you truly knew what was coming for you, then I don't think you would be so nervous," Ginny said seductively.

Hermione wiggled her eyebrows. "If you knew what we were going to do with you in some minutes, then you would in that amazing looking king-sized bed without any clothes on in half a second", she said in a husky voice.

Harry swallowed. "Uhm ... where is the book you promised me?"

"We'll give you the book ... later," Hermione said, looking intently at Harry. Ginny started to undress slowly. She opened the zipper on the back of her dress, all the time looking at Harry, and pulled it down with slow movements Harry slowly moved backward, starting to sweat. He would love the company of his wive's fathers right now - even Professor Lupin or Hagrid. Harry could not move backward any further, because the huge bed was in the way.

Hermione started to undress as well, except that she was much faster. In a minimum of time, she removed her dress and ...

Harry's eyes went wide. Beautiful things such as he had never seen in his life. He could not help but to stare at Hermione in her red, lacy underwear. Ginny's panties and bra matched as well - but were done in white lace and silk.

Both girls pirouetted slowly as they moved slowly towards him, and he saw how perfectly built each was. Harry felt paralyzed with nerves. The familiar feeling in his underbelly became warmer and warmer and his slacks became very tight and uncomfortable.

"Hermione? Ginny? I...I'm scared. I love you both and I want to please you - but I've only ever kissed someone. Can we take this slow? I want to be right for both of you. Your both so beautiful - more beautiful than I could ever have imagined."

"Harry - it'll be all right. We know that this must happen - and we want you to be happy too. We've talked and we know that you've not been with anyone. We want you to know that neither of us has been with anyone. We're all starting out fresh together."

Another step and Ginny closed the gap between her and Harry. She took his hands in hers and looked up at him, expectantly. "Harry? I love you. I want to give myself to you in every way. I don't want there to be an inch of me that you haven't touched by the time this night is over."

Harry looked at her and then at Hermione, who was suddenly standing next to his other side. "Harry? You have always been the bravest wizard I've known. Now you're my husband and I want to show you what your bravery has meant to me. Don't be afraid of anything. We know that you've never touched a girl before. We're not going to laugh at you or think badly of you. You're our husband and we love you."

Harry's longing for them both was overwhelming. He felt both joy at being with them and the greatest fear he had ever known. If only Voldemort knew what these two beautiful, almost naked girls had stirred in him! Harry almost laughed at the thought.

"It's time we got you naked, Harry. We want to see for ourselves what all that hard training at Quidditch has done to you."

The one thing that Harry knew was that Quidditch had been very, very good to him physically. He was lean, strong, and well muscled because of the intense workouts that Woods and Katie Bell had put him through early on in his Quidditch career.

Ginny pressed herself really close and nuzzled his neck, kissing her way down to the top button of his dress shirt. Her hands were deft as they undid each button in turn. He could feel the lace of her lingerie and he shuttered with desire. As his shirt was pulled up out of his slacks, Ginny gave a low whistle. "Oh my God, Harry. We didn't know! If the rest of the Gryffindor girls knew what you were hiding, we'd have to beat them off with sticks and curses. Turn around?" Harry turned, so that he was facing the huge, king-sized, satin-covered canopy bed.

Harry knew better than to not comply. In some sense, he realized that Ginny and Hermione were having as much fun looking at him as he had when they undressed.

The girls giggled as their hands ran all over his back and bottom. He'd never have expected that, but these two were his WIVES and he would allow them anything. They were ooooing and awwwwing as they touched him. At some point, hands reached around his waist and undid the button to his slacks. They dropped in a fine wool pile around his ankles and then they disappeared.

"Turn around again, Harry?" Harry dutifully turned around, naked now, and looked at his brides. His erection was almost painful, because it had gone a long time without attention or release. It jutted out like some kind of snake, the way Harry thought of it. He had never considered its size or the way that it might be viewed by a lover. In fact, he didn't know what to expect.

Hermione gasped and Ginny's jaw simply dropped to the ground as they looked at his erection. It was pretty clear that neither knew what to make of it. Hermione's reaction was totally uncharacteristic of her. "Oh my God, Harry. Is that real? You haven't done anything to 'enhance' things a bit for our sakes?" She blushed as she said it, but she seemed serious enough.

"Hermione, my love, I don't know any spell that would do that and I certainly haven't asked anyone to do it for me. What you see is just me. I hope that it's all right."

Ginny guffawed and Hermione giggled. "Harry, love, 'all right' is the supreme understatement of the year. It's, well...awesome." To make her point, she stepped closer to him and wrapped her diminutive hand around his erection, slowly stroked it up and down. Harry's tool filled her hand, and the length of it would have twice over again. She had wanted to do that since she had seen Harry's assets when he had been forced to play Quidditch naked because of a stupid bet by Fred and George.

Harry closed his eyes for a moment as she touched him. "Ohhhhhhh." He said, almost to himself. The waves of pleasure from her touch washed over him, just as they had when Ginny had kissed him earlier. His hips thrust out at her, trying to get her to speed up.

Hermione looked on, amused. She kissed her way around his ear as she ran her hand over his broad shoulders and chest. Her hands went to the sides of his face and she brought his eyes to hers. "Oh no you don't. You can't waste anything. You know where we need you to be, Harry." Hermione's other hand intertwined with Harry's and held it fast.

Harry was almost panting with the pleasure surging through him. He turned his gaze to Ginny again "I'm getting close, Ginny. You're going to make me cum!" Ginny rolled her palm over the tip of his cock to gather more pre-cum, so that she could keep stroking him. "I can't help it, Harry. I've never gotten to do this before. I want you to cum on me."

He placed his hands on hers and said hoarsely, "Ginny, you've got to stop. Hermione's right, I need to be inside you. I want to be inside you. I want to make love to you!" Ginny reluctantly released her hold on his organ, even though she was desperately wet and wanting. Touching Harry's cock was the most exciting thing she had ever done with a boy and she didn't want to stop, even for a moment. No amount of snogging with Dean Thomas had ever turned her on as much as her new husband.

"Don't you want to finish undressing your wives first, Harry?" Hermione said seductively in his ear. "Don't you want to see where we need your beautiful cock?"

Harry stood at the end of the bed for a moment, suddenly feeling very scared. He truly did not know what to do. He had never, ever undressed a girl before, especially one who obviously love or cared for him. Ginny saw the expression on his face - the fear and the hesitancy - and she stepped in to help.

"Harry? Don't be afraid. We want you to touch us. Please let me help you. You're going to have to do this for a lifetime, so you should learn to do it right." She giggled, because she was really nervous and because Harry was always so brave and ready to learn new things. He had been the first in their year to learn the horribly difficult Patronus charm and he had been their first true DADA teacher when he led the DA.

She took Harry's hands in hers and gently placed them on Hermione's lace-covered breasts. "See? She's soft and she won't bite if you touch her. Well, she won't bite much" she said with a grin. Harry's eyes went wide as Hermione brought her hands to her chest, to cover Harry's hands and to move them in slow circles.

Hermione moaned. She was very, very wet and ready for Harry to do much more. He smelled so good! His muscles, his eyes...she was getting lost in looking at him.

This Gryffindor girl was no stranger to self-pleasure, having spent many nights with magicked sex toys that worked just like muggle vibrators, but this was different....way different. She was starting to be desperate to have Harry on top of her and his magnificent cock insider her - reticent Hermione was all but gone. Hermione locked eyes with Harry as his hands cupped her breasts "Undress me, please. I don't want to wait."

"Let me help, Hermione. Maybe I can speed things up a little bit." Ginny said as she touched Hermione's bare shoulder.

"Ginny, I want Harry to do it. I know he can and I want him to do it."

"Show me?"

"C'mon. It's easy, Harry! Just reach around my back and feel where the straps come together. Push them together, and let one ride up over the other. It's just like the hooks on our winter capes."

A moment later, Hermione's lacey bra was a puddle on the floor and she was standing, just like Ginny, in nothing but her whispy lace panties.

Instead of standing and staring, Harry knew that he should at least get his wives up onto the bed, so that they could be more comfortable.

He reached out, took each by the hand, and drew them up onto the bed. The room was warm, and the sheets and comforter were also warm, but Harry could feel goosebumps on his arms. He'd never, ever been this nervous before. Voldemort had never terrorized his thoughts as much as the prospect of wanting to please these two women.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

Ginny scooted up next to Harry, so that she was eye to eye with him. "Hush. Just kiss us, Harry. Everything will be fine. You'll know what to do"

Harry was not going to anger his new wife, so he took Ginny's face in his gentle hands and tumbled them both onto their sides, kissing her fiercely for the first time and giving vent to his feelings.

Hermione, for her part, started touching them both. She was not willing to simply sit back and watch. Ginny's body was almost as intriguing to Hermione as Harry's, but Harry had a mighty sword that Hermione knew she wanted a piece of as quickly as she could make it happen.

Harry and Ginny kissed each other frantically. Their hands moved up and down the other's body, pausing only when they encountered Hermione's hands. When they did, they clasped hers in theirs and included her in the touching. Ginny finally came up for air, so that she could look down at Harry and over at Hermione. Her eyes sparkled with love.

"It's time, Harry. I want you in me now."

"You sure you're ready?"

Ginny grabbed Harry's hand and brought it down to the smooth
cleft between her legs. Harry was shocked to feel the incredible wetness
between her legs. "See?" Her panties were soaked with her desire.
"Facereaperte!" he whispered. Her lacey, silky white panties
appeared to liquefy and disappeared off the edge of the bed. Hermione
looked over, impressed. She mouthed at him "where did you learn that?"
Harry grinned and mouthed back wordlessly "Madame Pomfrey".



Harry rolled Ginny onto her back, so that she was looking up at
him. She knew that she was about to simultaneously lose her
virginity and become pregnant with Harry's child or children and she
trembled a little at the thought. "Do it, Harry. I need it. We need it."



Any hope that Harry had had about taking it slowly went by the wayside.
Ginny took Harry's rampant penis in her hand and lined it up with the
entrance to her sex. Instinct took over for Harry, as he felt her
wetness. Ginny looked up at him and he sought her gaze, to make sure that
it was all right. "It's so tight!" Harry said as he pushed into her.



"Oh! Owwwwwwwww, God, Harry! I LOVE YOU!!!!!! Fuck me! Fuck me hard
oh.......................................!" Her words inflamed his desire and, for the first time,
he felt his magic rising up in him in a way he could not control. It
sought out Ginny's magic as it rushed out of him and wound around the two
of them.



Power radiated from their mating - uncontrolled, untamed, wild power.
The air itself throbbed with their power and caused their bodies to glow
so intensely that they could not be looked at directly. Their merged aura
was an actinic white brighter than the sun. Hermione had to shield her
eyes, so intense was the magic created by their love-making.


The pleasure, the love, the joy - It was too much to sustain and it overwhelmed Harry and Ginny. The climax that they both so needed washed over them. Harry's seed, driven by magic, biology, and need, flowed into Ginny in pulse after pulse. Ginny could feel it and she wrapped her body around his so that he was trapped. She could feel his love for her through his magic, as it wove around her and bonded with her own. She could almost hear his thoughts, but there was no doubt about his emotions. They were as real to her as her own were and so she knew, in ways that her parents could never have hoped for or guessed, that Harry loved her. She had never known that it had been that way since that terrible night in the Chamber of Secrets when Harry had rescued her from Voldemort. Tears of joy and love rolled down her cheeks as she looked at her new husband.

Hermione gasped at the power that Harry and Ginny's coupling created. She had never seen that kind of power created by any other couple. Ever. Not Dumbledore, no one. She had never read about it in any book or even heard it whispered about. She had read almost every book in the restricted section at Hogwarts and lots of the ones at the Ministry..and nothing. Could they be that powerful together? Would she and Harry create that kind of power? Suddenly, she was seized with self-doubt and worry. Would Harry love her and want her the way he wanted Ginny?

She didn't have long to wait to know the answer. The blinding light that had surrounded Ginny and Harry as they made love began to ebb and as it did, she saw Harry's naked form lying on top of Ginny; his face buried in the nape of her neck. Eventually, he rolled over and took Ginny with him. Hermione saw how petite Ginny was in comparison to Harry's powerful frame. Harry's hands were clutching Ginny's ass, as if to push or pull her down. It took a fraction of a second for Hermione to realize what was really going on and, for all of her bluster, she blushed. She knew that Harry's cock was deep inside Ginny - covered with his cum and Ginny's sweet essence and it turned her on powerfully.

"Oh my God", Hermione thought, "Did I really think of Ginny's wetness as sweet? Could I really be thinking of.....what? touching Ginny? Licking her? Like Luna Lovegood and Padma Patil did every night? Would that feel good? Luna said it felt wonderful."

Hermione became lost in her own sexual fog as Ginny began to stir on top of Harry. Eventually, Ginny raised her head and looked over at Hermione. Hermione, for her part, had one hand in her crotch, furiously rubbing her clit, and the other hand on her left breast, playing with her breast and nipple as she watched Ginny impalement on Harry. She'd cum soon, if Harry didn't do something about it.

Ginny was still reveling in the aftermath of her orgasm at the same time that she was riding a semi-hard cock in her pussy. It filled her and stretched her sex in indescribable, wonderful ways. She had never known that it would ever be this good.

The sudden thought of being without it or Harry's touch made her sad, as she realized that she had to let Hermione be with Harry.

"It's all right, Ginny. I love you. You'll not be without me for that long." Ginny stared down at Harry, who looked up at her with a grin. "Did you just hear my thoughts, Harry?"

"Yes, I think so. I kind of 'felt' what you were thinking. I didn't want you to be upset, so I thought I'd say something."

"Oh my, Harry. Do you know what this means?"

"No, not really. I'm sure we'll figure it out in the coming days. Right now, I have a promise I need to fulfill and someone special to take care of."

"She's so sexy" Harry thought. "I love them both so much. How do I tell Hermione how special she is to me?"

Ginny heard/felt everything that Harry was thinking and she suddenly realized that there would never be secrets between the three of them and that their marriage was not only going to work, but would be the best thing that had ever happened to them. Ginny giggled to herself when she thought how frustrated Snape be if he knew how far beyond legilimency they had suddenly progressed.

Hermione was still touching herself as Harry looked over at her. Her eyes were unfocused and her breath was shallow. Harry could tell how turned on she was and it caused his cock to grow hard again inside Ginny. That caused Ginny's eyes to go wide. She smiled a huge smile as she looked down at her new husband. Almost reflexively, Her no-longer virginal sex gripped him hard, wetting him all over again from tip to base.

Harry's bright green eyes met Ginny's. Harry focused his thoughts "Ginny? I love you. I need to show Hermione how much I love her too. She's waiting for me to touch her and make her my own. Touch her too and be with us?"

Ginny's eyes whorled bright red, showing her magical power in a way Harry had never seen before. She concentrated and focused her thoughts, to see if he could feel what she was thinking. She repeated over and over again in her thoughts, "It's all right, Harry. It's all right"

Harry looked at her with appreciation in his eyes and his cheeks flushed. "I love you, Ginny. Thanks for understanding."

Harry eased Ginny off him with another kiss, and rolled her to his left side, so that he could take Hermione's hand. He paused before he pulled her to him. Hermione's girl-juice laddened fingers were too much to resist and so he sucked each one, in turn, into his mouth. Once her fingers were 'clean', he pulled Hermione up and onto his body, so that he could reach her. "Hermione, my love, I've never had the chance to kiss you properly or to tell you how much your friendship and love have meant to me."

"Oh Harry, I know you love me. Maybe not as much as Ginny, but you've always been my friend and you've saved our lives." Her eyes were moist and Harry thought she might start to cry. "I never thought I'd be married at this age. There's so much I still want to do!"

Harry's arms were warm around her body as he held her close. "Shhhhhh. It's all right. You'll get to do it all, Hermione. We have our whole lives ahead of us. Voldemort is not going to win and we are going to have beautiful children." Hermione was so soft, warm and felt so good on top of him "speaking of children" he grinned.

His grin was infectious. Hermione felt his erection pressing against her belly and her mood shifted along with his. "Harry, don't wait. I'm as wet as I am ever going to be and I want you. I didn't want Victor, I didn't want Ron, though I do love him dearly. I want you."

As she sat astride Harry, Hermione reached down and grabbed his cock in her right hand, squeezing it and dragging it down to between her legs. She paused for a moment and looked at him. "Harry, I only get to lose my virginity once. I want to remember this for the rest of my life."

"I am going to remember this with you, Hermione. We will always have this memory together." Harry thought about when his father and mother had been young and together. He wondered for a moment what they would have thought about his current situation. He looked down at Hermione and she smiled at him.

Once Hermione felt she had taken in the moment, and had kissed Harry again, she said: "NOW, PLEASE FUCK ME AND MAKE ME PREGNANT!"

One of Harry's great strengths had always been his passion. His passion flared as the wetness of Hermione's sex surrounded the tip of his rampant cock.

"Harry? Pull me down onto you now and fuck me!"

He hesitated. Ginny had moved up so that she was right next to the two of them and was touching them both. "Do it, Harry. We love you." The moment that Harry entered her, he felt his magic welling up in him again. Hermione's cries of passion were all that it took to let it out with a roar.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh FUCK! OH GOD, HARRY! IT FEELS SO FULL! Oh....ow. ow....ow. FUCK! FUCK ME! PLEASE DON'T STOP! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!"

Harry's magic was incandescent, just as it had been with Ginny. It want to consume Hermione, to possess her. He rolled her over onto her back and put her ankles up around his ears. That allowed him to fill her even more deeply and it felt incredible.

No one had ever described sex to him this way. In all of the times in the Gryffindor dorm or in the common room that he and the other Gryffindor boys had talked about sex, the joy and the love had always been left out.

"Hermioneeeeeeeee.....I love you! I'm gonna, I'm gonna......Oh!"

Hermione's magic was slower to rise, because of her powerful self-control and her muggle unfamiliarity with wielding innate magical power. She had always been afraid to 'let go'. She wanted to, but she thought it might be 'wrong' or 'shameful' - like bragging or something. No one at Hogwarts had ever told her that it was just the opposite - that letting go was exactly want she had to do.

Feeling Harry's enormous cock pistoning in and out of her; filling her pussy and rubbing against her clit; eroded and then broke her control. When it happened, it was as if the Three Gorges dam itself had broken. While Harry's magical aura was greenish-gold, Hermione's was deepest blue and the brilliance of the binding of the two of them would have instantly blinded anyone other than the three of them, so focused on each other were they.

Hermione's awareness suddenly grew enormously. She could see from her own eyes, but she gasped as she realized that she could feel her surroundings through Harry's magic, too. She could even feel Ginny's magic. Hers' was not what Hermione expected. It took nothing at all to feel Ginny's radiated just-barely-bridled power and that shook Hermione to the core. She would have been insanely curious and part of her wanted to immediately run off to the library to see if she could find reference to sharing magic like this, but she was too far gone. Harry had let her legs go, so they were wrapped around his waist, and he was kissing her over and over again. Hermione could feel the waves his desire and uninhibited, passionate love for her and that was more than enough to send her over the edge. The room shook with their combined orgasm. The stained glass door into one of the closets was blasted and things were sent flying in every direction.

Harry fell forward onto Hermione's naked body as his orgasm waned and ebbed. Her hard nipples brushed against his chest She didn't need to say anything, as she could feel everything that Harry was feeling. He was tired and he was safe and loved, so he let his mind drift off to sleep.

As his sleeping thoughts came unbidden, Hermione realized that that he was just as conflicted as she or Ginny was about this forced relationship. He was scared about what might happen to the two of them! He was genuinely afraid and worried about whether he could protect the two of them plus their children. He loved them, that was beyond doubt, and he desired them in ways that were amazing and no longer embarrassing, but he doubted his own worth. That shocked Hermione. She reached out to see if she could touch Ginny's thoughts. "Ginny?"

The voice came back at her load and clear "Yes?

Ginny was so excited that she spoke aloud "Hermione! Hermione! Did you see what happened? The two of you were making love and the two of you started to glow! It was so bright I couldn't watch. It was amazing! Did you feel anything different?"

Hermione had already grasped what had happened and what it probably meant, though she was having a hard time believing it. She calmed herself and imagined her thoughts flowing out of her, towards Ginny. "Ginny, it's all right. We've gone and done something, well...unusual. I think we've formed a 'golden triangle'. If I'm right, its so rare that we're only the second triangle in wizarding history to have successfully formed the link. I don't think that old Moldimort expected this at all."

Ginny could feel the waves of thought coming at her and she understood everything. It was really odd to share thoughts like this, but it definitely made things wildly interesting for school and for their relationship. What was she going to tell her mother about all of this, she wondered.

Harry's thoughts interrupted hers "Nothing! We tell her nothing. She'd fear this, I'm pretty sure. At least we say nothing until or unless we can really figure it out and we know what its limitations are for each of us."

Ginny suddenly realized something important. She took a deep breathe and sent a mental image of Hermione's lovemaking with Harry to Hermione "Did anything like this happen when Harry and I were making love?"

The image that Hermione sent back to her almost knocked her over. There was not a definable image, but rather a picture of a bright light beyond description. "Is that Harry and me?"

"Yes, Ginny, it is and it's not what I was expecting.
The communication was all mental now. Harry's beautiful brides lay on their sides, holding hands across Harry's sleeping form, sharing their feelings and thoughts about what they had just experienced with Harry and with each other.

"Oh my God, Hermione. Really? You couldn't see us, because it was so bright? What does that mean? All I saw was Harry."

"I know. You were totally captured by the power of the curse that was put on us. However, whichever death eater cast it is in for a surprise. I think that we're going to be able to cast spells together and do wandless magic the likes of which has never even been imagined, much less seen. If I'm right, Harry is going to be able to channel his power and ours, too, and there's no one who stands a chance against us."

Slowly, their conversation came to a halt, as sleep overtook them.

With the lights out, Potter Castle went quiet and for the first time in over four hundred years, was occupied and protected by its rightful lord and his wives.

-----------

Harry woke up lying between two lovely and very naked girls. He held up the bed sheet and looked at himself ... he was naked as well. Suddenly the memories of last night came back. The door opened and Pisky, Pasky, and Posky came in.

"Good morning Master Harry, Mistresses. Do you sleep well?" Pisky asked. She immediately started to clean around her. Pasky and Posky brought in large trays with breakfast, which they placed on bed.

Posky gave Hermione and Ginny a vile with a yellow colored potion.

"What is this?" Ginny asked.

"This is a potion to see if you are pregnant, Mistress Ginny. You need to take the potion and then you need to go to the bathroom. Watch for the color change. If the color is blue you are pregnant of a boy, when it is pink you are pregnant of a girl, when it is purple you are pregnant of a twin or more," Posky said.

Both girls swallowed the potion and smirked. "Nice, it tastes like strawberries. " Hermione said.

"Pisky, is it possible to bring the parents of Ginny and Hermione over to the manor?"

"Of course, Master Harry. Do you want that we arrange it? We can send invitations with a port key. When do you want them to arrive?"
Harry looked at his wives.

"Before lunch", Hermione smiled.

"Please invite Madame Pomfrey and Bones as well, because we need to determine if everything is alright and see if the Triangle Disease curse is gone," Ginny said.

Ginny shot a thought to Hermione "Boy, are they in for a surprise!"

Hermione, for her part, gave her one of her classical 'I'm-about-to-cause-mischief' grins and squeezed her hand.
-----

Harry, Ginny, and Hermione were sitting in the lounge waiting for the parents to show up. The time was eleven o'clock and Harry truly wanted to get things done. He hoped that Madame Pomfrey would come the same time as the parents because waiting for the potions was something he did not trust fully.

Very soon, the doors in the lounge opened and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and Granger entered together with Madame Pomfrey and Madame Bones. The girls greeted their parents and Madame Pomfrey approached Harry.

"I assume that everything went according plan, Mr. Potter?" Madame Pomfrey asked.

"Yes Madame Pomfrey, everything went fine, thank you. Are you going to check the girls, Madame Pomfrey?"

"When they are ready, I would like to check them, Mr. Potter."
"Please Madame Pomfrey, call me Harry."

Madame Pomfrey looked at him briefly. "Well alright, Harry. I shall talk to Hermione and Ginny then."

With this, Madame Pomfrey went to the girls and the three disappeared from the lounge.

Mr. Weasley and Mr. Granger approached Harry. "Did everything go well, Harry?"

"Yes Mr. Weasley, everything went very well. "

"And were there any problems last night, Harry?"

"Problems? Why would there be any problems, Mr. Granger?"

"Harry, please call me Matt. We are family now, so it's Matt."

"I agree," Mr. Weasley said. "Call me Arthur."

Suddenly the doors of the lounge flung open and slammed against the wall. "Harry!!" said Hermione as she rushed into the lounge, face bright with joy. "We are both pregnant and both of us expect to have triplets." She said it out loud for her father's benefit.

Mr. Weasley, and Mr. Granger fainted.

-----

A/N: Originally this was the end of the story. Treck convinced me to continue (his fault, when you do not like it, 'flame' him). So, the next chapter we have the aftermath of the news about pregnancy ... and the expected six babies (Oomph!), and the sex of the babies
A/N: Next chapter: Continuation of the drama, part II
A/N: This story is mostly redone by the_scribbler
Sign up to rate and review this story