Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The power of the elemental

Chapter 7

by wimvincken

A Romantic!Grey!Powerful!Harry becomes an elemental fire, thunder, wind, earth and water will be his companions in the battle against evil.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Narcissa, Petunia Dursley, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-11-25 - Updated: 2006-11-26 - 3483 words

?Blocked
Chapter 7
Editor: The Resident
________________________________________

Life stinks. A scowling Harry Potter slowly turned in his bed, and moaned. He is completely exhausted, and is hardly able to move. Some days ago, he lived in hell, and then he became an elemental sorcerer. That gave him some relief, until he discovered that living as an elemental sorcerer had some serious drawbacks. Then hell starts over again, because he wants to fuck everyone and everything continuously, and he could not. Then life becomes worse, because he was being surrounded by four amazing females, who increased his agony even more. Then, everything changed... all of them wanted to have sex... and they had sex. Now he is exhausted, because he had sex with four superwomen for more than eight hours non-stop.

________________________________________

Ginny, Luna, Hermione and Tonks were sitting on the kitchen table drinking tea with Petunia Dursley. Luna finished telling the girls about her adventures to and from the supermarket. She influenced all men with her looks. Several men walked with their head against walls and cars. One car made a small accident, because the man behind the wheel could not take his eyes from Luna, and crashed into the car in front of him. In the supermarket, the man behind the cash register did not want to accept any money from her. An older couple started a fight, because the husband could not help but to stare at Luna, while his wife hit him on his head with her bag.

Ginny prepared a lot of food and brought it upstairs to feed Harry. She came downstairs after a while, and was smiling wickedly.

All girls had changed considerably. Petunia Dursley did not believe her eyes when she saw the girls... no... women walking downstairs with a smug expression on their faces. She asked where Harry was, and all women started to laugh. They answered her that Harry had some problems with exhaustion, and needed a lot of food.

The woman looked unbelievably beautiful... and predator-like. The clothes they were wearing were all much too small. She saw the red-haired girl wearing a tight t-shirt and very obviously did not wear a bra. However, her breasts were full and straight, her nipples very visible. She believed her name was Ginny.

Ginny's hair had dramatically changed. It was now shinier and thicker then it was before, the colour was darker as well... from orange-red then to a deeper shade of red... almost like brownish red now. Her hair fell straight down and it reached below her waist.

The girl with the name Hermione had yesterday brown curly hair, now she had straight, thick, and brown hair, which also fell down far below her waist.

The strange girl with her dreamily expression on her face was more changed then the others. She looked everyone straight in the eyes with an open expression on her face... her previous dreamy expression was gone. The colour of her hair was blond, bordering white. The colour of her eyes was more obvious than yesterday... silver?

The other strange girl with pink hair and her obscure behaviour had also changed dramatically. She looked almost like an albino. Her eyes were red, her hair was white and her skin was almost transparent.

Tonks life was changed forever. She would never be able to go back to her old life... a very lonely and cold life. She had no friends, she was not rich enough to have any property, and she lived in a small two-room apartment she rented in the city. She had no family other then her parents who she hardly saw, and the rest of the family was dark, senile, crazy, dangerous or dead. Her job was nice, but it did not give her any satisfaction as she had thought it would before she started the Auror School.

Tonks thought back. Her last boyfriend was a very handsome man, who was ten years older then her, but he had amazing legs and a large beard. He was indeed good in bed, but easily exhausted. But she dumped him, because he was so boring. She needed something exciting in her life, like Theo, the boyfriend before the one with the beard. Theo was a muggle pilot, and he loved the danger, the speed... and the dope. She was forced to dump him as well.

And yesterday she had the experience of her life; she had sex which blew everything straight out of the sky. She was rocked to her soul, the most intense orgasm ever. And Harry, the beast did not stop there, he continued to satisfy her, one high point after the other, every time it was better until she lost consciousness.

Tonks knew this was her one and only chance to change her life for the better. She wanted to join Harry. She knew that he was not in love with her, and she hoped that the girls could form a harem and that she would be part of it. Seeing what happened with the girls, she knew that the girls had no other choice if they wanted to control their own sex drive. Only Harry was the one who could banish the internal fires between their legs. Unless Harry was willing to 'heal' other guys as well... very strange... Tonks definitely did not like that. Harry was hers... theirs and nobody else's.

"What happened to you all?" Petunia Dursley asked the girls.

Everyone was laughing. "Harry changed us. He made us healthy and beautiful," the woman with the red hair answered with a smile.

Ginny felt so good, she never dreamed it would be like this. Yesterday she was the red-haired average girl, who had a large crush on Harry. Not a crush on the boy-who-lived, but the real person behind all that hair and glasses. She got to know the real Harry. Last year she spent much more time with him then she ever would have ever dreamt possible. When she saw how lonely Harry was, because her prat of a brother was drooling over Hermione, she joined him in his regular seat in the common room. When Ron and Hermione went out for a walk outside in the evening, she would play wizard chess or exploding snap with Harry.

After many hours, evenings and even weekends spending so much time together, she could not help to change her personal feelings for the black-haired boy. She started to fall in love with him. Her crush was gone... replaced with her feeling of love. She knew that Harry was not returning her feelings and the best she could hope was sharing his life as one of his best friends. She was dreaming many evenings and nights about sleeping with the boy and wondered, when she was awake, how it would be to have sex. She remembered the many fantasies she had during Potions and Transfigurations.

Last night her fantasies were realized and she had the most intense experiences of her life. It was better then she ever had dreamed it would. Harry, her prince, her knight in white armour, on his white horse, had screwed her till the end... and she loved it. She thought about her life before yesterday and she shuddered. She did not want to go back to her previous life! She hated her room at the Burrow, the small cot and the small table with the broken mirror. Everything was second hand or worse, nothing was originally hers, everything was once from somebody else. The worst thing about living as Ginny Weasley in the Burrow was the everlasting feeling of loneliness. All the noise and sounds of the Burrow with her many brothers could not drive that feeling away. When the situation was at its worst point, she started to daydream about her prince.

And here was her chance. First there was the sex with Harry and then the possibility to be free of all her family at the Burrow... she could join the harem. She knew that Harry would never bind himself with her. She knew that he never would return her feelings, and she knew that at this stage, she would be forced to share Harry with others. She would do everything in her power to join the harem with Harry.

"And we helped him with his problem," laughed the Luna.

After her mother had died, Luna fell in a depression... she never really recovered from that... until yesterday. After Harry made her 'healthy', and the most amazing, brain bursting sex she ever had imagined, something broke in her, and she became new... no... whole again. Her life was dedicated to her father, the publisher of a barmy newspaper, and with her state of mind she could use those distractions. And that work was exactly that, distractions.

She had not the crush that Ginny had all those years; she had not the drive that Hermione seemed to have with her studying and proving her self against wizards; she had not the ease like Tonks seem to have, she only had her behaviour towards others. With her barmy behaviour, she could hide behind her 'strange' behaviour.

She was aware of all the people around her, and what they were thinking about her. It was very obvious what everyone was thinking, because not many people were hiding their opinions. Everyone in Ravenclaw avoided her. All of the other students in Hogwarts were avoiding her as well, except Ginny, her oldest girlfriend and of course Harry.

Harry... the strange boy-who-lived, the true hero, the harnessed hero on a white horse, until yesterday night. There he became the devil who shook her life and removed her depression... her guilt; who transformed her into a new Luna. She would not leave him, but stand at his side, she will join his harem, and whatever her father or anyone else might say, she will ignore. Tomorrow afternoon she will be at Harry's side and not leave anymore.

Ginny turned to all the girls. "What are our plans?" she asked.

Everyone looked pensive for a moment.

"I need to go to my father and ask him if I am allowed to join the harem. I let you know today if I am allowed or not," Luna said businesslike. "I feel so good," she breathed. "I can't believe how good it is to be alive and to live a full life with my body. I feel such an excessive amount of energy coursing through me, and I look forward to coming back here and to spend it on Harry."

The other women nodded understandingly, nobody was blushing or looking awkward.

"I also need to go home," Ginny said. "I will ask my parents if I am allowed to join the harem. If not, then I will tell them that I'll visit Luna, and we go together to Harry."

Hermione looked knowingly at the two girls. "I am sure, that my parents will never give me permission to join any harem. I'll go home, but I suspect that I will not stay there long. I think that Harry was right, and my body needs to have excessive exercise to survive. Of course, that excessive sex-drive of it will need release. I think that I will join you girls very soon."

Hermione knew that it would be nearly impossible to get her parents agree with her when she would tell them that she wanted to join a harem. Her parents were liberal in almost everything. They loved to walk nude through their own house. When they would go on vacation, their favourite vacation places were the nudist beaches in France. They always were very open with her about boyfriends and sex, and they let her buy many books about erotica. There was only one problem; she never brought home a boyfriend. She never had a boyfriend. She also had never had a friend. Never had she had friends like Ron and Harry.

She knew that her parents were worried about the lack of any news about boyfriends, and they were trying to fish for information about the 'red boy'. Last week her mother tried to find out if she would be more interested in the 'black boy', but Hermione had evaded her as well. Her father was already talking in inviting that 'red boy' for dinner.

Thinking about the 'red boy' remarks from her mother, Hermione thought back to the time during the last school year. It looked like that she and Ron could work something out, and that they would have a relationship with each other. But then something happened which scared her terribly. Ron was a person who had not much patience, and he had tried to push her in doing something she was not ready yet to do.

They had a huge fight with each other and Ron walked away angry. He went immediately to Susan, but she did not want him either. Since that time, Ron acted like a real ass. Their possible relationship died that moment. And then there was Harry. Hermione had never considered Harry as boyfriend material. Not because he was not a good candidate, but because boyfriends were something relatively new for her. But that had changed radically. Actually it changed yesterday, when she saw Harry at Mrs. Figg's house.

Hermione felt good. She felt so good she could scream, jump, run, or have a new round of that amazing sex they had with Harry. She knew that she was physically changed in a dramatic way, and she knew that she would have a hard time explaining this to her parents. But that would not be the biggest problems she would counter very soon. Her body would require release. Release in physical activities and release in sex. And who is able to give her that release? The man who was currently sleeping upstairs is able to give her that release. She knew that the girls here were considering starting the harem, but she could not join. Her parents would simply stop her, and when that would be the case, they would likely remove her from the magical world as well. She could not take that risk!

Tonks laughed aloud. "It is so funny, but let me tell you this. Yesterday was the best day of my life with the most amazing sex I ever could imagine. I am staying here, and I am not going anywhere else. When none of your girls will join me, then we do not have a harem, but that is all right with me.

I want to ask you girls something else."

Everyone was looking at Tonks expectantly.

Tonks continued. "Did any of you use any anti pregnancy spell or potion?"

There was shocked silence.

Petunia Dursley started to laugh. "You mean to tell me, that you all slept with my nephew?"

All the girls were staring at her.

Tonks started to laugh sheepishly. "I have a potion, which works also as the morning after. That means that nobody will get into trouble. I hope you girls didn't mind my little prank?"

Nobody said anything and continue to stare at her. Tonks shook her shoulders and went to her bag. She took out a bottle with black liquid, poured it into four cups and added some water and placed the cups on the table.

"I want to discuss what we are going to do with Harry. What can we do to help him?"

"We are helping him to get relief," Ginny said happily.

"We are going to help him discover his elemental abilities, and control it," Hermione said.

"He needs our company," Luna said. "And discovery, and sex, and exercises and all of that together with us."

"I will guard him," Tonks said. "And I go everywhere where he needs to go. I will be his bodyguard around the clock."

________________________________________

When Harry awoke, the first thing he saw was the alarm clock... it was four in the afternoon. He slowly tried to move, and it was easier then before. He felt thankful for the food from Ginny, because that really helped. Slowly he shifted his legs and stepped carefully from his bed and looked around him. He was alone... he wondered where the girls were. He was hungry again.

The girls... immediately he thought about last night. After he made love with Ginny for the first time, he also made love with Luna, Hermione, and Tonks! Tonks was obviously the most experienced of the group, but the three girls made that up with creativity and passion. Harry grimaced.

He thought about what the headmaster and the girls were speaking about... a harem. How could he survive a harem, when this would repeat every day? What would happen when he was sleeping with the girls twice a day? He would die because of exhaustion... but die happily. Harry grinned.

He concentrated on the fireplace... it began to burn. It was chilly inside the room. He concentrated briefly, and the temperature became much better.

Dumbledore was working behind the scenes as usual, but this time he was working for him and the girls. Now we had the thing of a harem. The idea of a harem is nice, and it would fill some fantasies of many males in the population, but when Harry thought about the interactions of the people in the harem, he became less sure. He was aware that there were social structures and layers in the harem. There was the primary woman in the harem, and then you had the rights and duties of the women, and the rights and duties for the male as well.

But did he want to have a harem? Did he really want to have all the problems, which would come with a bunch of women, who were fighting with each other? Did he want to feel exhausted like today? Must he make schedules? Did he like the women and did he care for them?

He thought about Ginny, the red headed beauty. She was changed and she looked so amazingly beautiful, it was almost scary. But did he have feelings for her? If she would come into a harem with him, it would be like a real marriage.

He thought about Ginny, the girl who always had a crush on him, the way how she reacted on him when he came into the Burrow in his first and second year at Hogwarts, and how she reacted after the chamber incident, and then the last year. The last year was the time that he was so lonely, he had nobody. And suddenly there was she, his Ginny. She became his best friend, he felt that she understood him, and for the first time, he could feel that he had contact with a girl. He could partly understand her as well. He could sometimes almost feel what she was thinking. She was indeed his best friend.

But did he have feelings for her? He was not sure. He had for sure feelings for her, but as best friend... or not? Was there more? Harry simply did not know. He thought that he needed more time with her, and the harem would give him that time. But what would happen when he did not like her in that way?

He suddenly realized that he was too late. What happened this yesterday night forced him several moves up to the ladder to start something with her. He could not ignore what happened yesterday with her, because what happened between him and Ginny was too earthmoving. But what about his feelings for her... and he had the idea that he did not have enough time to consider those feelings anymore.

Don't forget that he also had sex with the rest of the girls. While he was the closest with Ginny, there was also Hermione to consider. She was his oldest best friend, and she had always something for Ron. But that changed dramatically yesterday morning and yesterday night. He knew that Hermione and Ron broke it off at the end of the last school year, but he never knew about he details, and he really did not want to know. The only thing was that Ron had changed. He became much more distant then ever. Harry didn't mind.

Then there were the two unknowns, Luna and Tonks. Tonks, who was the oldest from the girls here, was the most experienced of all, but still a girl like Luna. Luna, the weird girl, he truly did not have any idea how she was going to react on a harem. Harry realized that he was thinking about a potential harem, there was still the issue of who wanted to create a harem. He needed to talk to the girls.

Harry took his clothes and started to dress on shaky legs. When he was finished he walked downstairs, hoping to see the girls.
Sign up to rate and review this story