Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The power of the elemental

Chapter 3

by wimvincken 4 reviews

A Romantic!Grey!Powerful!Harry becomes an elemental fire, thunder, wind, earth and water will be his companions in the battle against evil.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Bill Weasley, Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Narcissa, Petunia Dursley, Ron, Snape, Tonks, Vernon Dursley - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-11-15 - Updated: 2006-11-15 - 4505 words

5Original
Chapter 3
Editor: The Resident
________________________________________

This coming Saturday he would see three very attractive girls. He could remember his last dream in great detail, and he could remember the reaction from Tonks to his new appearance. If those girls would react the same way as she, then the situation would be at least interesting. Well... that was the understatement of the year.

He felt hungry! He was so hungry... he could eat a horse. He wondered how his relatives would react to him. There was only one way to find out. Harry stepped from the bed carefully, and stood. Oh yeah, that was high. Everything was different than he was used to. First, everything looked lower than before. Secondly, he could see everything. With his improved eyesight, he could see every crack, every detail that he never had seen before. He did not know that the door had cracks near the door handle. He wondered how those cracks came there, or maybe those cracks always were there, but he never noticed.

Harry walked to the door and opened it. Good, they did not lock him in. He walked on unsteady feet down the stairs until he reached the kitchen. There were his relatives sitting at the breakfast table, inhaling their food, except his aunt Petunia, who was looking flabbergasted at him, with a very strange and unreadable expression in her face. His uncle was suddenly aware of his presence and looked up from his breakfast and the process of inhaling the food. His nephew was continuing to eat, unaware of anything than the food on his table.

Harry looked to the breakfast table... good... bacon and eggs; that is what he needed. Harry walked to the table, pulled a chair, and sat down.

Harry looked up briefly and saw all his light bulbs had followed him... they were all floating above his head. Nobody in the kitchen seems to notice those lights, though. Thank Merlin for the little favours in his life.

"Good morning," he said cheerfully, took a plate, and stared to heap all the food available on his plate. His uncle was staring at him in perplexity, while his aunt was still only staring with an unreadable expression on her face. Harry started to eat, and watched his fat cousin eating his five fried eggs. Harry felt famished, and was eating as fast as possible. He could not find any glass or cup, so he took the glass from his uncle, which was empty. He poured juice in the glass and drank it all in one huge gulp.

His uncle was recovering from his stupor, stared at him and his face started to colour into a deep purple.

"You know uncle, when you continue to do that you might have problems with your heart," said Harry cheerfully.

"You used your unnaturalness to change the way how you look, boy. We will not have that here in this house. We fed and clothed you, and this is the way how you pay us back!" Uncle Vernon screamed, his spit flying all over the table.

"Uncle, you spoil all the food on the table with your spit," Harry answered calmly.

His uncle stood up quickly, his chair falling on the ground behind him. "I do not accept this, boy, you will pay for your insolence!" uncle Vernon screamed even harder.

Harry stood up quickly as well, and he immediately noticed that he was one full head taller than his uncle. His uncle noticed this as well, and looked for one moment unbelievingly at Harry. He hesitated, and then swung his fist at Harry with all his power. Harry easily caught his uncle's first with one hand, and stopped it.

"This is the last time you are hitting me, Vernon. The next time I break it," he said calmly, looking his uncle straight in the eye. His threat hung in the air, and everyone present could see the determination on the face of the young man.

His aunt was looking at Harry with awe, and she looked more carefully at the young man. He looked very attractive, his black hair was long and shining, falling down his back and reaching his hips, and his skin seemed to be tinted darker. His broad shoulders were obvious, even though he wore the baggy clothes of her son. He was tall, at least one meter ninety or taller, more than a head taller than Vernon. The biggest change that she could see was his face. His face seemed to be more filled out, his jaw line was wider and his eyes were much more expressive then ever. His bright green eyes carried a much calmer expression while he was holding a very angry Vernon at bay.

Vernon was screaming in rage, and Harry was calmly holding his fist in his hand. Harry started to squeeze the fist of Vernon, and his screaming changed in whimpering.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Uncle Vernon, this is the last time you scream at me. The next time I might break your bones," Harry said threatening.

Vernon became very afraid of the boy, and became immediately quiet. Harry released his fist and his uncle sat immediately down... and crashed on the ground. Vernon stood up quickly and moved as fast as he was able to the hallway. He opened the front door in haste and disappeared outside. He wanted to escape the house with that monster in it. He wished that he killed the Potter boy when he was still a small child. Better, he wished that he gave the boy up for adoption when it was still possible to do so. Only because of his wife, he did not make that happen at the time. How he regretted his choice now. He was not planning to come back to his house unless Potter would be gone. When he did come back, he would move to Australia, as far away as possible from that Potter monster. He stepped in his car and drove away to work as fast as he could handle.

Harry sat down calmly and resumed his breakfast. He finished his food quickly in record time, while looking at his stunned nephew. Dudley did not eat anymore after the showdown between the freak and his father; he could only stare at the freak.

Harry was already finished with his breakfast, and looked amused to Dudley. "Aren't you eating you breakfast, Dudley?" Dudley looked down his plate. "Not hungry," he said, stood up from the table, and bolted to his room. Harry smiled, took the plate from Dudley, and finished the remaining eggs.

He looked to his aunt, who was still sitting quietly on the breakfast table, staring at him. "Aunt Petunia, I will arrange some money to pay for all the extra food I am eating here, don't worry about that. I cannot help it, but I am very hungry. Is it possible that I can fry some more eggs?"

"But you ate already ten eggs and five sausages, are you still hungry?" she said astonished.

"Yes, I am still hungry," said Harry calmly, but with a smile on his face. "Last night I grew, and this is the way that I really look. I need to do something about my hair, but this is the new me, and I would advise you to get used to that."

He stood up, took eggs and sausages from the fridge, and began to fry. His aunt turned and looked him over. "You need other clothes, and I do not have such large clothes. When you bring money from your friends, ask for money for your clothing as well." It was true that his clothes were much too small for him. His trousers came almost to his knees, much too short. He felt the material of his shirt straining around his shoulders; it is indeed time for a change.

Harry nodded. He took his eggs and sausages and started to eat. His aunt was still sitting and watching him in awe. When he was finished, the cleaned the breakfast table and washed the dishes. He went up to his room, while his aunt was still looking him over. There was lust in her eyes. She was astonished with what she saw. A man was living here all of the sudden. He had an animal magnetism over him; she was aroused without any doubt. She was having those long forgotten feelings about her nephew, and she started to cry.

Harry changed into other clothes when he was upstairs. He felt the need of movement and decided to try exercising as he had seen one time on television. They called it jogging. He took his old trousers from Dudley and started to tear off the trouser legs. When he was finished, he had short pants, which he could use to jog. He was looking for money he still had from the last time he changed it into muggle money. He had exactly one hundred twenty pounds, and he hoped that this was enough for new fitting trousers.

He planned to write Remus a letter asking him to get some money from his vault at Gringotts, because he really needed it. With his increased need of food, he also needed to buy a lot of clothing, and he wanted to jog at least every day in the morning and evening.

Harry took a towel from the bathroom, went downstairs and exited the house. He started to stretch his legs the way that he remembered from television and ran easily over the pavement from Privet Drive. He passed the house of Mrs. Figg and heard a gasping sound from his right, near Mrs. Figg's house. He did not see anything, and he assumed it was an Order member under an invisibility cloak who was guarding him. He continued to run at an easy tempo, because he knew that the Order member suppose to follow him.

He reached the park, and increased his tempo. Everywhere where he went, people stopped or paused to look at him. He did not pay any attention to them; he continued to run, searching for a clothing shop. He could easily hear the heavy breathing from his Order member, who was trying to follow him.

He found his shop and he entered it. He walked directly to a woman, who seems to be in charge. He asked the woman for some running clothing. Within fifteen minutes, he came out of the shop with nice, fitting running clothes. He wore short black pants, a white t-shirt and decent running shoes. He continued his run while being followed by the unknown Order member.

After two hours of jogging, he returned to his room in Privet Drive. He took a shower and put on the extra set of clothes he bought. That was also a set of running clothes, except that the shorts were red and his t-shirt was brown with a yellow text 'Take me'. He started his letter to Remus.

Dear Remus,

I had a rather extreme grow spurt this summer, and I need some money from my vault. Can you be so friendly to get it from my vault? I included my vault key with this letter.

Please take the Galleons I owe you from the vault as well. You remember, the Galleons you spent on my books.

I need five thousand pounds muggle money.

Thanks for the books and I see you at Saturday.

All well here at Privet Drive,

Best regards,

Harry

He walked to Hedwig, kissed her head and bound the letter to her talon. "Up you go, Hedwig. Deliver it to Remus as fast as possible."

Harry went to the back garden and took some old plastic containers, which his aunt years ago used to plant some flowers. Those flowers died a long time ago, and she never threw them away. He filled the containers with earth and sand and took them to his room. He placed the containers on the floor and the windowsill, and sat down on his bed. He tried to think about what he had learned from the Elemental Magic books, and concentrated on an earth elemental. He looked to the container, and yesssssss! He saw flowers and plants growing in front of his eyes. He had his little garden in his room, and the earth elemental was truly useful. It is a pity that he had only five earth elementals to do all the work for him.

The smell of flowers was very pleasant, and he saw lilies growing rapidly until they reached the roof. He willed the growth to stop right there, and indeed the plants stopped to grow.

He was looking at his textbooks from Hogwarts, and he decided to learn what he could. He started with all the textbooks he had from his first year, and used the earth elemental to read the books. He was experimenting with other elementals as well. The first year textbook Charms he used five water elementals, and the first year textbook about History of Magic he used five fire elementals. Now it was just waiting until they were finished with reading.

Five hours later Hedwig came back from her trip to Remus. She carried a large package on her talon and she hooted happily. She landed on his shoulder, so Harry could unbind the package. In the meantime, Harry had finished 'reading' all his second year textbooks.

"That was quick, Hedwig. Did Remus go to Diagon Alley already?" he said to Hedwig, who was hooting softly in response. Harry tore open the package and saw money and a letter.

Harry took the money and counted. It was indeed five thousand pounds. He took thousand pounds and went downstairs. His aunt was busy cleaning the fridge and he gave her the thousand pounds.

"This is for my food while I'm here," he said.

His aunt only stared at him, her eyes wide. She nodded and put the money away. Harry turned and wanted to go upstairs to read Remus' letter again.

"Don't you want to have lunch?" his aunt asked.

Harry turned around surprised. "Lunch? Yeah, I'd like to have lunch, but later."

He went upstairs and read Remus letter.

Dear Harry,

A growth spurt, heh? Your father got his growth spurt when he was sixteen, and I am very curious how much you have grown already. You might become as tall as Dumbledore.

I see you at Saturday,

Remus

Harry grinned. He would be in for a mighty surprise.

The days went slowly. Harry was jogging every day now, morning and evening. He went back to the clothing shop several times and bought as much clothes as he liked with the money from Gringotts.

Harry thought a lot about Sirius, but it did not hurt as much as it used to. He still felt that it was his actions which caused the death of his Godfather, but he did not blame himself for killing Sirius. That was somebody else, and he intends to kill that woman only because of that, not thinking about all the other dreadful things she had done.

He finished reading all of his books and he was thinking about going to Diagon Alley to buy more. Maybe they would have a book catalogue which he could use to buy via owl post or mail order. He decided to ask Remus about it when he saw him.

His aunt continued to give him strange looks, but was decent to him and reasonable friendly, compared with her past behaviour. Dudley was terrified of him and avoided him completely. He woke up early in the morning and escaped the house as quickly as possible, probably to beat up some children with his gang.

His uncle did not appear at his home anymore. His aunt was quiet about her husband, and when Harry asked for Vernon, she did not reply. She only frowned, but said nothing. Harry did not want to press his luck and said nothing more about his uncle as well.

His newfound health gave him some advantages. The muscles in his legs were huge, as they were everywhere in his body. He increased his workouts every morning and evening with push-ups and other exercises. He learned them from other people in the park, who were doing the same. He also increased the running speed to sprinting as well. He noticed that his regular Order member shadow had given up following him, which amused him a lot.

That newfound health also gave him problems. He grew in not only body and volume of his muscle mass, but his penis was huge! Every morning he woke up with a huge erection of more then twenty-five centimetres (almost 10 inches). He had also no idea what to do with his erection, because a cold shower did not help anymore. He started to feel lust for any woman walking around; regardless of age... even his aunt! The feeling of disgust he felt when he discovered that was so bad that he almost lost his appetite.

When he was doing his jogging exercises he could see that most women were looking at or studying him with a certain appreciation, and he was tempted several times to stop and to see how far he could go.

Harry found a solution for his long, black and shining hair. He used an expensive shampoo and conditioner and he found a hair band he could use to wear a loose tail. The thing he wanted to learn was braiding his hair into a tail. He did not want to ask his aunt, because she was looking at him with the same appreciation as the women in the park, and he did not trust his own control anymore.

Today was Saturday and he was waiting for Remus to pick him up. He was wearing his new black cotton trousers with a silver t-shirt with red letters 'Fuck the Government' printed on his wide and muscled chest.

The bell rang and Harry immediately opened the door, and there stood Remus Lupin, looking wide-eyed and open-mouthed at him.

"Well I'll be damned," he said astounded.

"Hi Remus, a good morning to you as well," laughed Harry. In order to look at Remus, he needed to look down at him. He was now two heads taller than Remus. He remembered that they were almost the same height a month ago. Everything had changed now and he was curious what Remus would say.

"What happened to you, Harry? And where are your glasses? And..."

Harry laughed and held up his hand. "Wait Remus, I will explain it to you shortly, but not here. Do you want to go to Mrs. Figg's house?"

Remus was quiet and kept looking at Harry. "Harry, you smell like... I'm not sure... but something... animal." He blushed.

"Remus, I am hetero and I love women. I'd love to see Luna, Ginny and Hermione. Please, let's go," Harry said.

"How do you now that the girls are at Mrs. Figg's?"

"Let's just say that a little bird whispered that in my ear," Harry said and closed the door behind him. He walked with his long legs hastily to the house of Mrs. Figg, with Remus running behind him, still looking totally flabbergasted.

Arriving at Mrs. Figg's front door, he pressed the bell and waited. The door opened immediately and Hermione and Luna came bursting out of the door to jump on Harry and stopped, frozen, in front of him. Both of them were looking at him with wide eyes and open mouths. Luna's eyes took in as much as possible of the new Harry... she glanced at his legs, hips, stomach and chest and sighed visibly. Hermione could not help but admire the view of the new Harry as well, and sighed almost unnoticed. Behind them stood Ginny... frozen in the doorway, still looking at the transformed Harry.

Remus was watching the show from behind Harry. He was grinning, because he understood the reaction of the girls for this new and very improved Harry. If that is a growth spurt, then I eat dung. That was not a growth spurt, but... something animal like. With his increased sense of smell because of his werewolf nature, he could clearly smell a sexual aroused alpha male creature.

He grabbed Luna and Hermione's arms and pulled them in for a tight hug. Harry felt him self becoming very excited... the smells of these girls... he became instantly excited. He looked over their shoulders to Ginny, who grew up this summer as well. He could clearly see the attractive curves of her breasts and the tight fitting, low-cut jeans... she wore muggle clothing... courtesy of Hermione for sure. He felt his excitement grow dramatically, becoming pleasantly warm in his crotch. He nodded his head to invite her for the group hug, and she almost jumped on him. She hugged him tightly, sharing it with the two other girls.

Ginny's eyes went wider than before, if that was possible, because she clearly felt the evidence of an attraction. His arousal was clearly pressing against her stomach... he was huge!

The two other girls noticed Ginny's reaction, and looked wide-eyed at each other. Ginny watched the girls looking at her with questioning eyes, and her eyes went briefly downward, before looking back. The girls pressed more tightly against Harry, and felt the same as Ginny felt. He was huge and very aroused!

"Girls, you all look amazingly sexy and very edible. Let's go inside before I devour you all right here," he said with a husky voice. Hermione was now truly shocked, Ginny pleasantly surprised and Luna was looking at Harry with wide eyes.

"You are the demigod," Luna said with a dreamily voice. "You are the god of sex," she whispered. Ginny nodded furiously and Hermione was blushing. The foursome went inside, followed by a smiling Remus. Harry had a lot to explain what happened, and he truly looked more than healthy. How did Luna call him... yes, a demigod... he sure looked like one.

They entered the salon of Mrs. Figg's house, and Harry looked around. He still did not release the girls.

"Where is Mrs. Figg?" asked Harry.

"She is away for the day to do some Order business and will come back this evening, together with Professor Dumbledore," Remus said. "I need to attend to some Order business as well, Harry, and will be back, together with Mrs. Figg and Professor Dumbledore."

"Oh, when do you leave, Remus?" asked Harry, with a brief look to the girls. All three girls started to blush immediately. They surely did not expect this Harry. Remus laughed. "I need to go within thirty minutes, and that gives you plenty of time to explain your new look and also enough time to amuse your selves, no?"

The girls blushed deeper, but Harry was calmly assessing him.

"Let's sit here and arrange something then, because you are going to need it," Harry said. He stood there in the middle of the room, standing straight and proud as a real alpha male in front of his girls. All three girls were very obviously smitten with him, but did not seem to fight with each other or show any jealousy toward each other. Remus smirked, but said nothing. Harry sat down on the sofa, Ginny sat next to him, Hermione sat on the other side of Harry, and Luna sat down on the ground in front of Harry, near his knees. She leaned against his legs.

Remus sat in the chair opposite the foursome. Interesting... this will be a very interesting summer. "Tell me Harry. What did happen with you, because what I am seeing is not the result of a growth spurt?"

"Several days ago, I discovered that I am an elemental. More precise, I am an Elemental Sorcerer. That is all," he finished with a smile.

It was quiet for a moment then Hermione spoke up. "You are an Elemental Sorcerer, Harry? The last Elemental Sorcerer was Merlin. How do you know that you are an Elemental Sorcerer?"

"One day, there were all kind of light bulbs floating over my head, and they still float. There are four types of lights floating. I see green, red, white, and blue lights floating. Every colour represents an elemental type. For example the green lights represent the earth elemental, and red represents the fire elemental. The earth elemental has certain abilities, which are still not clear to me in full, but one of the abilities is healing.

To try if it is possible to heal, I directed the earth elemental to heal my self, and it did. The result is what you see here. If that is not elemental magic, Hermione, then I don't know."

Ginny looked confused. "But you were not sick, Harry. Why must you be healed?"

"Living the life that we do, Gin, makes us weaker than we were originally supposed to be. We eat bad food, too much cholesterol, too much sugar, too few vitamins and much more. In my case especially I had years of abuse behind me, not enough movement, too little food and if fed, only the scraps. Too little light, problems with my bones, my eyes, hearing and I can continue for a while. Everyone has some health problems which influence the body in a way.

"The way how you see me now is the way that I am supposed to be if I would care about my own health, physical and mental. And as you see, I grew dramatically... at least two heads taller then I ever was, my muscles are larger and my body constitution improved dramatically. I can move faster, walk faster, I am in excellent health and very strong.

"But there are some setbacks because of that. I eat three or four times more than ever, and the Dursley's are not one of the happiest families for me, so I buy my own food for additional feeding. Then I have problems with people in general. Men like to see me as threat, and women are reacting totally... let's say... different."

He smiled softly to the girls.

"And because of you're over-activity, you need to walk, to run and to exercise. Am I correct?" asked Luna, while looking up to Harry, her eyes wandering over his chest.

"You can say that, and I feel it is still not enough. I feel that I can't burn enough energy with the exercises I do daily."

Hermione nodded understandably.

"That means you need sex," Luna said with a straight face. Ginny looked at Luna shocked, then to Harry... waiting for his response.

"Yes... it is hard to look at people, especially when they are female... any female. He shifted his position on the sofa. Ginny moved a little closer to Harry and placed her hand on his knee and looked supportive of Harry. Harry nodded and smiled briefly, and turned to Remus.
Sign up to rate and review this story