Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > Flame

Part 2

by Jxssimarie 0 reviews

Part 2

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Katara,Zuko - Published: 2018-10-23 - 436 words

0Unrated
Zuko's POV:

It was so strange to see Katara after this long. The entire Gaang seemed to have parted ways for the time being. They all had their own lives and their own destinies. But for some reason destiny brought her back here. He couldn't help but consider the fact that this warning was something he shouldn't take lightly. However, things seemed to be at peace now. The entire population of the nation seemed happier, more social. The citizens regained their hope for the future. The young fire lord was not going to take that away from them so soon.

Once back in his chambers , Zuko collapsed back onto his bed, letting a long sigh out. He could admit to himself there were some repressed feelings for the water bender. Relationships among different nations was seen as a crime in the fire nation. With the stress of the world these feelings were insignificant. Business was business and friendships were friendships, that is all it could ever be.

Eyes focused on the clock, the man realizing it was almost time for dinner . Letting out one last sigh he stood from the bed, pulling a small box off from his desk which he quickly dropped into his pocket. Making his way down the hall he paused in front of Katara's room, knocking lightly after a few moments. Almost whispering hoping not to disturb her, "Care to join me for dinner?"

Immediately a familiar voice replied, "I'll be out in a moment."

After a few moments the woman emerged from the room, dressed in a maroon kimono. His awkward social skills showing, he managed out, "Wow... you look great ..."

Katana blushed and laughed the compliment off, "Well thank you .."

The two made their way down the halls , entering the large dining hall. The table was set with a beautiful white lace cloth, floral china dishes, and perfectly shined silverware. Both were seated at the head of the table, other noble members of the fire nation were soon seated as well. Zuko's was used to these lavish meals , everyone seemed to be made into a big event. Katana on the other hand seemed a little taken back by it all. The man shot her a warm smile , hoping to ease the tension.

Before dinner was even served , Uncle Iroh barged into the room, a look of terror stained on his face . He smiled at the rest of the guests, slowly making his way between Katara and Zuko. Iroh placed a small note down before them, their eyes soon going wide from shock .

Our ships have been ambushed ... Quietly follow me ...
Sign up to rate and review this story