Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Ritual

Chapter 8

by Balder 2 reviews

The first rune is added.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-11-15 - 1441 words - Complete

4Ambiance
The Ritual

Disclaimer: I don't own the potterverse!

Chapter 8
The next morning after breakfast a naked Ginny dragged Harry out to where she usually practiced Saili. "I want to do it for an hour each morning together. It isn't necessary for the ritual but I like what its done for your looks and my stamina."

"My looks?" asked Harry.

"Yep!" she replied smiling. "You look even yummier now. I can see I'll have to be quite firm with the girls when we get back to school." She removed his terrycloth robe over his feeble protests, "And if they saw you like this I wager you'd be buried under girls before you could blink."

"I'll take care never to streak at school then," he said. "What about what its done for your looks? You know I love your freckles and now you have them all over."

She giggled, "Well at first I was planning to stop doing the Saili as soon as I could because of the other effects but if you don't mind the natural look then I'll keep it up for the benefits."

"The natural look?" Harry asked.

She giggled again at the confused look on his face, "You haven't noticed anything? I know you've been looking so maybe you aren't looking in the right places?"

Harry blushed, "Could you just tell me without teasing me half to death first?"

"Well okay," she said. "But its much less fun that way." She grinned and pointed to a few red hairs on her thigh, "I used to use depilatory charms after I showered each day but I quickly noticed that after doing Saili in the morning it was all grown out again by dinner. And not just a little but as long as it ever gets. Saili also degraded my nail polish so much I stopped bothering to use any. It was the same for makeup although I've never worn much." She stretched cat like in the sun and pointed at his erection grinning, "So what you're seeing and clearly enjoying is me without any artifice or sprucing up, just as nature made me. Fortunately for me redheads are never very hairy." Her grin widened to a bright smile, "I'm so happy you like it I could kiss you and I will later. Now let's practice our Saili." She told an elemental to come fetch them in an hour and started to move.

Harry shrugged and started his own exercise. The smooth flowing motions of the Saili always ended roughly with a small twinge in his forehead scar. When he heard the fire sprite call his name he stopped and looked at Ginny.

"You remember the phrase to awaken your Kundalini Harry?" she said as she walked towards him. When he nodded she said, "Once we both speak it we need to start sharing saliva for at least most of the next four hours." When she reached him she jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She giggled as he groaned, "I'm sorry Harry I won't be able to help relieve your blue balls for twenty one days but if its any consolation I'll be just as horny."

Then they both hissed the phrase in parseltongue and started french kissing. A deep red glow slowly spread up their bodies then outward from their intertwined bodies until it reached a full sphere then vanished. With short pauses for breath they continued kissing until Ginny's legs started to cramp. Then they switched to laying on the grass kissing with Ginny on top. Four long hours after they'd started she sighed and rolled off him.

"We don't have to do that again soon do we?" Harry said.

"Not until tomorrow," Ginny said. "And I think we'll start on a couch next time. Wrapping myself around you is fun but too much of it makes my legs hurt."

"I'll rub them for you," Harry said.

"Are you sure Harry?" she said. "You don't have to."

"I'm sure," he said. "I'll just avoid anything too naughty." He gave her a nice leg massage followed by a back and shoulder massage. Then they went in and had lunch.

They spent the next four days in the same fashion except inside on a couch. After lunch on the fifth day Ginny said, "Now we have to do the first rune. I admit I'm not looking forward to having a rune cut into my skin but we're committed. Where do you want yours Harry? I've been trying to think of good places to put mine but I'm still open to suggestions."

"I was thinking of putting them all on my arm," Harry said. "It would make it easier to show them to people if we want. It's also easier to avoid using your left arm than your back or your leg if its sore afterward."

Ginny replied, "Those are good reasons Harry but what if we want to hide them from Malfoy or somebody? It would be easier then if we had them somewhere normally covered even by casual clothes." She smiled, "I know I'd rather hide them from mum if possible."

"So where were you thinking of putting them?" he asked.

"I thought of putting them on my butt but I'm not sure how long it will take to heal so that's not ideal," she said. "I was also thinking of my scalp. I mean it seems to have bypassed you but the ritual has put my hair growth on overdrive so even if I shave myself bald and put a rune on the top of my head it will regrow very soon. However scalp wounds bleed like crazy so that's a reason not to do it there." She looked at him, "You'll be the one doing it do you have any preference?"

"It should be somewhere you choose Ginny," he said.

She took a deep breath, "Alright I choose butt. I'll just not sit for a day or so. It's the rune of the body so it should heal fast."

Harry nodded, "The book seems to suggest that after we get that first rune we won't need the Saili to keep in this shape. It'll be maintained by the rune."

"Oh lovely," Ginny said as she rolled her eyes. "Freckled and hairy for life. You're lucky I love you or I wouldn't be doing this with you." She leaned over and kissed him, "Come on then, let's get this over with."

They went into the room where they had stored the special ink powder and carried it with them to her bedroom. "I'll open the book to the drawing so you can refer to it as you cut," she said and did so.

He nodded and winced at the idea of cutting her skin. He cast a numbing charm then conjured a scalpel, "Are you sure you won't let me go first?"

"Nope," she replied. "You might back out if its very painful for you and then where would my oath be?"

Harry nodded and after carefully studying the rune in the book he quickly carved a matching one in her pale, freckled butt. Immediately afterward he poured a handful of ink over the small but bloody wound and spoke the name of the rune, "Sarira!" There was a flash of white light and the blood disappeared leaving behind what looked like a tattoo done in black ink. "Are you okay Ginny?" he asked nervously."

"Yes, Harry," she replied. "I'm fine. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. If you can hit it with a second numbing charm I'll be good to go and able to do yours."

Harry did a fast numbing charm and helped her up, "Here's the ink powder. I want mine on the left shoulder."

Soon he had what looked like a matching tattoo, "Thanks Ginny. It hurts more than you let on though. Are you sure you are okay?"

"Sure!" she smiled at him. "I may eat dinner standing up but I'm fine as long as I don't try and sit anytime soon." She grinned, "I can ask if there are any numbing creams available for you to rub in to my ass if you like?"

He smiled back as he worked his left shoulder, "That may not be a bad idea. I think I'll rub my shoulder first though so I can use both hands."

She arched an eyebrow, "Are you saying my ass is fat?"

He replied smiling, "Of course not! Just that I'd rather use both hands to rub it. It'll be more fun that way!"
Sign up to rate and review this story