Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Ritual

Chapter 9

by Balder

The second week of the ritual starts.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-11-23 - 1304 words - Complete

?Blocked
The Ritual

Disclaimer: I don't own the Potterverse!

Chapter 9

The cream the elemental brought did help a lot but Ginny still ate standing. Harry did the same to keep her company as they watched the sun set from the bay window in the dining room. They were fully recovered by the time they went to bed that night though. The weekend was spent exploring the mansion and talking. When Monday morning came around they were ready to start the second part of the ritual.

“I’m glad we finished exploring this place over the weekend,” Ginny said. “The sauna will help with the next part of the ritual.”

“This one involves sweat right?” Harry said. “At least my tongue will get a rest.”

She smiled in response, “Yes, mostly.” When she saw his face she giggled, “I’ll explain later. Today we just sweat on each other. Tomorrow it gets more complicated and your tongue may find something to do.”

Harry’s mind shied away from that thought and he concentrated on the other thing she said, “Today we sweat on each other?”

Ginny smiled, “Yes, so go brush your teeth and I’ll meet you in the sauna. Don’t be late or I’ll come after you.”

Harry smiled back, “I’ll be there.” He went back up to his room and got ready. Once he was done he had an elemental lead him to the sauna. He was unsurprised to find her waiting for him naked. She removed his robe and hung it up, and he let her.

“Now get and lie down on the bench Harry,” she said as they entered.

He did and she closed the door. A few commands to water and fire elementals and soon the sauna was hot and steamy. Harry’s tense muscles started relaxing then tensed again when Ginny climbed on top of him.

“What are you doing?” he cried.

She giggled and replied, “How can we get our sweat on each other unless we are touching? We can’t last four hours in a sauna so we need to do this as fast as we can and still do enough.”

“But,” Harry’s objection trailed off. Ginny was laying face down on top of him with her blue eyes staring into his green ones, and he could feel the length of her body stretched out over his own bare form. “Alright Ginny, I agree.”

“Thank you,” she said and kissed him. She moved down to lay her head on his chest and they started talking again. “What do you think our friends are doing back home?”

Harry spoke in a rush trying to keep his mind off Ginny as best he could, “I think Hermione is probably off in another country with her parents. Your mum is yelling at the headmaster. Ron is plotting with the twins what to do to me when we get back. I hope Neville is dating Luna. They’d be good together.”

“I agree that they’d be good together,” Ginny said. “I hope he’s not as stubborn as you are though or Luna will never get through. She’s not as blunt as I am.” Harry snorted at that and Ginny slapped his chest, “I don’t hear you complaining.”

“And you never will,” Harry said smiling. ‘At least not about that,’ he thought to himself.

“Good,” she replied. She started speculating on the rest of the people they knew. What they’d be doing and who they might be dating or breaking up with. Eventually they noticed a glow building up around them. “That means its working Harry!” After the glow peaked and dissipated they got up and left the sauna.

“We need to go replenish our fluids,” Harry said. “I’m going to shower first though. How about I meet you at our breakfast nook in thirty minutes?’

Ginny replied, “Sure, I need to freshen up too.”

Soon they were sipping glasses of ice water at their usual breakfast table and relaxing. “Four more days of that huh?”

She nodded, “Yup, you think you can manage?”

“I can think of worse ways to spend my time,” he said.

She giggled, “I bet. So what do you want to do with the rest of the day?”

“Well I saw a library on one of our exploring trips and I’d like to go see what books are there,” he said.

“Sounds good to me too,” she replied. “Maybe I’ll curl up in your lap and read.”

“You do and I’ll tickle you,” Harry said. “I won’t be able to think, much less read with you squirming naked on my lap.”

She giggled, “We’ll see.”

They headed off to the library and Harry found a book on elementals. He showed it to Ginny and she asked him to read it out loud so they’d both get to hear it. She did end up curled up in his lap but she didn’t squirm and he wasn’t distracted. They read until dinner time and then afterward for few hours afterward.

“Well now we know how to summon elementals,” Harry said as he put the book away.

“And why its dangerous,” she replied. “I think we can both make do with house elves at school. Once we’ve graduated and everything is over maybe you can research a safer way to do what your ancestor did but until then its a bit too risky. Don’t you agree Harry?”

He nodded reluctantly, “Yeah, too much risk to take for now. I will be back to research them more though and there’s lots more time to search through this library before we have to leave.”

“Very true,” she said yawning. She stretched catlike and grinned when she caught him looking, “Well we’d better head off to bed now Harry.” She smirked, “Separate beds.”

He replied, “Of course!”

He would have said more but she interrupted with, “At least until the ritual is over.”

“Afterward we have to head home to where your parents are waiting with all six of your brothers I shouldn’t wonder,” he said. “There will be no chance for anything except a shotgun wedding or a lot of creative lying.”

“Now Harry,” she cooed. “That’s not very nice. Planning to lie to my family. Just tell them the truth.” She giggled at the look on his face, “That we spent the time exercising, learning new magic, and increasing our magical cores.”

“And carefully avoid mentioning the nakedness?” he said.

“Well if you really want to mention that you can,” she said grinning.

He blushed, “No! I’ll stick with your plan. With these new muscles and both of us being taller it shouldn’t be hard to convince them we were exercising too hard to do anything naughty.”

“Oh,” Ginny said surprised. “I forgot I was taller too. I hope I still fit into my clothes, imagine if I had to go naked because nothing fit? Mum would think something went on for sure!”

Harry wasn’t falling for it though, “You can adjust them with a spell as we both know very well. If you show up naked it will be because you want to get me in trouble.”

She giggled, “Will you promise to take me shopping if I promise not to show up at mum’s naked and wrapped around you?”

He shook his head and grinned, “I’d be happy to take that deal. We can get you a whole new wardrobe if you like.”

“Ooh! Maybe I should blackmail you more often then,” she said.

“I rather you didn’t,” he said.

“Don’t worry Harry,” she said. “I’m not after you for your money, I’m after your body.”
Sign up to rate and review this story