Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Ritual

Chapter 7

by Balder

Ginny explains the main ritual.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-09-21 - 1404 words - Complete

?Blocked
The Ritual

Disclaimer: I don't own the Potterverse!

Chapter 7
“Are you ready to hear about the main ritual Harry?” Ginny said after breakfast.

Harry looked nervous but nodded, “Tell me what we need to do.”

“It involves sharing five bodily fluids and having five runes cut into our skin and then covered with a special ink like powder that will activate the rune and make it permanent ,” she said. “We’ll need to make it today so we can work out any problems and have it ready when the times comes.”

Harry nodded, “Good idea. I am not sure I want to know but what are the five bodily fluids?”

She smiled, “A mix of icky and fun. The blood, sweat, and tears mentioned by that famous muggle but also saliva and sexual fluids.” With a smirk she adds, “The last part of the ritual involves intercourse and the book says we can’t have any once we start until it is called for so you have three weeks to get used to the idea.”

“The ritual takes that long?” he asked.

“Longer actually,” she replied. “We’ll spend five days swapping each fluid before we apply the rune associated with it. It’s just that we won’t get to start swapping sexual fluids until the twenty first day.”

“So today we are making a special ink,” Harry said. “What fluid are we swapping tomorrow?”

“We’re starting simple,” she replied. “Saliva is first. I hope your tongue muscles are as fit as the rest of you because I plan to give them a real workout.”

Harry blushed but smiled back, “I hope I’ll meet your high standards.”

“Let’s go start the ink then spend an hour going through the Saili,” Ginny said standing. “We may not need anymore but it feels good to do now that I’m in shape.”

“Okay,” Harry replied. “Let’s grab the book from your room and ask for any ingredients we’ll need.”

Once they have the book Ginny calls a fire elemental and request a list of ingredients and a lab area to combine them. As they walk along behind it she tells Harry, “It will require a little blood from both of us but not too much. It’s mostly to attune the mixture so it will only work on the two of us.”

“I’m not worried about losing a little blood,” he replied. “Does this count as blood swapping for later?”

“No that will be a separate thing,” she replied. “After we do that we’ll have the same type of blood flowing through both of us.”

“Isn’t that dangerous?” he asked.

She nodded seriously, “It is. That is one of the reasons for the preliminary stuff we’ve been doing for the past few weeks. The magic helps your body adjust but you need to be in peak health to survive the ritual.” She smiled, “It’ll be fine afterward though. No complications afterward according to the book.” She suddenly smirked, “Well none as long as I’m not menstruating during that part of the ritual.”

Harry covered his rapidly reddening face with his hands, “You just love embarrassing me don’t you?”

She giggled, “Yes, you’re so cute when you’re embarrassed. By the end of this summer I think I’ll be out of luck though. There won’t be much left that can embarrass you by the time we get back home.”

Shortly an earth elemental brings them the ingredients requested. It looks like a small stone golem and doesn’t speak, it just puts the ingredients on a table and leaves. Harry reads about the process while Ginny starts it going and as soon as all other ingredients are added and simmering they each add seven drops of blood.

A few minutes later Ginny takes it off the fire carefully and sets it to cool, “Let’s go eat lunch. Once it has cooled we can check on it and make sure we did it correctly.”

Harry nodded, “Good idea. I’d like to borrow the book so I can catch up to where you are and be prepared.”

“Sure Harry,” she said.

After lunch they checked and the flask they’d been using now held a fine black that look just like the description in the book. “It looks good,” Harry said. “I guess we’re all set. Once we’re done and back home I should be able to destroy Voldemort once and for all!”

Ginny grinned and hugged him, “We sure will!”

Harry hugged her back, “I’m still not sure I want you in harm’s way but I doubt I can stop you so I’ll just tell you to stay as safe as possible.” He kissed her cheek, “I just hope your mum doesn’t kill me before I can finish Voldy.”

Ginny giggled, “She wouldn’t do that Harry! She might make us get married at wand point but she wouldn’t hurt you. She likes you too much and besides that she’ll have had a few months to calm down by the time we see her.”

“Or a few months to build up her anger,” harry retorted.

Ginny shook her head, “She never stays mad that long. If she did the twins would never be able to sit again.” She giggled, “So don’t worry Harry! The worst that will happen is you have to marry me and that’s not a bad thing right?”

“Of course it isn’t!” Harry agreed. “Now I’m going to go read this for the rest of the afternoon but I’m sure there are other books around here if you get bored.” He walked off with the book looking for a room with good light.

Ginny hung up her robe on her way outside to explore the island. After weeks of doing it to practice her Saili it was habit. She started walking but soon broke into a jog. She marveled at how much stamina she now had. She walked around the tropical island for hours enjoying the feel of the wind and sun on her skin and the smell of the wild flowers blooming. She laughed quietly to herself as she passed through a cloud of butterflies. “I might be getting too used to being naked outdoors,” she said to herself with a grin. ”I wonder if wearing clothes again will be hard to get used to? Maybe I can convince Harry to come back here every summer?” Eventually she started getting hungry so she had a fire sprite lead her back to the mansion.

When she was close she called a sylph to her and asked it to start dinner and call Harry to the dining room when it was done. By the time she stepped inside the door the sylph was back to tell her the food was and would be put on the table as soon as Harry and she were in the dining room. She looked at the red silk robe hanging on the hook then grinned and headed for the dining room without it.

Harry looked shocked when she entered but quickly shrugged. “I guess I’m lucky you don’t mind all this,” he said. “If I’d had to convince someone like Marietta I’d never make it.”

Ginny smiled, “I’m glad you’ve decided you like my attitude because I was just walking around outside thinking that after we finish saving the world I want to come back here with you.” She grinned, “If we have what my dad will probably call a “fireleg wedding” can we come back here for the honeymoon?”

Harry gulped some water then nodded, “Yes, and even if we don’t have a shotgun wedding we can come back here.” He grinned, “I like to look at you, it just took a few weeks before I could convince myself it was alright to say so. You’re a beautiful and amazing woman Ginevra Weasley and I’m glad I’m here with you.” He took another gulp of water, “In fact, assuming we aren’t forced to get married by your folks, and I’m not pounded into a paste by your brothers, would you like to date me once we get back to Great Britain?”

She grinned, “Yes, I would.”
Sign up to rate and review this story