Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Shake Me

10

by witchinghour1994 0 reviews

Roxie Snape

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 13777 words

1Moving

"Ulgh-" he muttered as she giggled, and kissed him on the cheek. "Did you guys have a good ride?"

"Boring but good."

"Here let me take her and the diaper bag." she smiled, and giggled, "Hi ya sweetheart!" she said to Eve who just gurgled at her.

Harry noticed how pretty she looked in relaxing clothes. A white spaghetti strapped shirt that left room for imagination and soft blue pants that clung to her hips. Her black hair was pulled up in a high ponytail.

Once the two were situated they made to go through the barrier when Mrs. Weasley came over with Mr. Weasley who had a sling over his arm. He looked a bit pale and a bit thinner than Harry remembered around Christmas. But then again a venomous snake bite could do that to a human.

"Harry!" Mrs. Weasley smiled, "Professor Dumbledore asked me to give you this." she held out a yellow piece of parchment with his name on it.

Harry stared at the parchment for a moment and looked at Shari. "Why don't you open it for me. I have my hands full." he said, his hands on the trolley.

"Oh I'm sure- Harry. Here." she tried to hand it to him but Harry moved out of the way. "No thank you. I don't want any contact with the Headmaster until Spring Break is over."

"Harry, its from the Headmaster." Mrs. Weasley persisted.

Mr. Weasley was staying out of it, and talking to the twins who were eyeing the parchment.

Harry was tired of being nice and turned and stared Mrs. Weasley in the eyes, "I am NOT taking a hidden port-key to your HeadQuarters so Dumbledore can lock me up for the week. Now you can take that parchment and-' Shari's hand went around Harry's mouth. "Mrs. er- Weasley? Right?" asked Shari sweetly.

Mrs. Weasley nodded her eyes wide in shock, "Please don't stoop yourself to the same level. You seem like a sweet woman, and a caring mother. Please, take that parchment and throw it away." she looked at Harry, "C'mon Jamie." she said, pushing him through the barrier. His eyes narrowed, as she let go of his hand.

"I'm sorry, but its not her fault." Shari told him.

Harry scowled, "I know." he murmured, as he felt the cool slip of the barrier. "Dumbledore is persistent."

"Yes, well we need to get somewhere so we can teleport. I haven't called a taxi yet. I thought we could have some fun teleporting." she smirked.

"Too many teleports will Eve sick."

"I know, I've calculated it. Trust me Harry." she smirked, and kissed him softly, as they got into an alley.

Harry was aware of a soft 'pop' from around him.

"Someone's here."

"Hold onto me." Shari said, wrapping her arm around him as he grasped the carseat in his arms and a moment later he felt the hot blazing sensation.

000

They appeared in a park. Harry glanced around, "Where the hell are we?"

"About a mile from your place." she told him, with a smile. "I had this place staked out for a while." she giggled at the look on Harry's face, "You're a devious little thing aren't you?"

"Of course, I'm not Vander's little girl for nothing now am I?" she giggled at Harry's face. "C'mon I'm starved. I've all ready packed everything at your flat that you need."

"Thanks, I know I'll forget."

000

They had a lot of spare time on there hands. They stayed near the airport, and went to a few of the shops and restaurants that were clustered together on the small strip.

Shari was excited. She was talking about Disney World and the shows, and about how Vander had snuck her into kids theater to see Cinderella, which ended up being her favorite Disney movie.

Once they were settled down on the plane. Eve was fast asleep in Harry's arm, and they were securely up in the air, Harry was able to breath and relax.

Shari smiled and watched Harry's face relax, one of the first times she had ever seen him lose the premature wrinkles on his forehead. She saw what should be a fifteen-year-old. She couldn't help but be happy that Harry showed his true colors and relaxed around her. It was something you didn't want to take for granted. He was always on guard and always alert and worried that something was going to happen.

She sweetly lifted Eve out of Harry's arms. He didn't even protest.

000

Florida was hot, and humid. The heat was something very unorthodox, to both Harry and Shari.

"Phewww, I'm glad I brought cool clothes." she said, as Harry handed her Eve so he could sign off on a rental car.

"I think I brought a few things for Eve. I may have to stop in and get a few things." Harry said, as he took the key from the counter lady.

"I want to go to Cinderella's castle!" Shari said, opening up the brightly colored brochure, with a squeal.

"I also want to go swimming, I want to-" she continued on for the next half hour, on what she wanted to do.

Harry couldn't stop the smirk on his face as she watched her eyes light up, "I've never been anywhere." she said softly. "I realize just- how much I enjoy the day time-" she said softly.

Harry was tired, they had slept maybe three or four hours on the plane before Eve decided she wanted to wake up and wake them up. But, he wasn't going to sleep just yet.

When Shari settled down, she moved closer to Harry. The car was black and comfortable. It had all the essentials, and the seats were closer together than that of Harry's SUV.

Harry smiled when he felt Shari's head press against his shoulder, her hand touched his thigh, as she asked him, "What do you want to do?"

"Anything you want to do." answered Harry. "Doesn't matter to me. I'm just glad to be away."

"Yes, so am I." she moved her head and kissed his cheek affectionately.

A smile was the only response Shari got from that.

The Walt Disney Hotel and Resort was beautiful and Shari could hardly stop the giddy feeling and excitement, as she jumped around Harry with anxiety.

Harry just laughed and shook his head amused. She calmed down long enough to help Harry.

They checked into a large two bedroom suite, it was called the Princess Deluxe. Harry wasn't up for the brightly pink and light blue colors that greeted him but Shari had begged him for the Princess Deluxe.

"Oh its beautiful." Placing Eve down, she ran over and jumped on the bed and went straight down into the fluffy mattress leaving Harry to smirk with amusement and cross his arms.

She was like a little kid in a candy store, as she rolled over and out of the bed and stood up, "What do we do first?"

"Rest." "NOOOoo!" she squealed.

Harry just laughed and sat down in an armchair, and breathed in deeply. Eve was asleep, and it was very early in the morning.

He grunted when he felt weight on him, and opened his eyes to see Shari sitting in his lap. She wiggled in it, "C'mon! Please."

"Ulgh." "Please." "Give me a while." "How long?" "All day." "Nooooo!" she protested. "Ok ok, two hours."

"Hmm... OK."

000

After resting up, and getting Eve changed out of her bootie outfit, she was now wearing a pink little dress with no sleeves.

Shari had the stroller out and was looking beautiful in a short pink skort and a pink top to match. All her hair was down.

The parade was interesting enough, Harry was kind of tired but he managed to get into the spirits with Shari bouncing around like a bunny rabbit on speed.

They argued for an hour over mickey ears, "No." said Harry. "Yes!" She squealed. "No." he said again. There were all ready a pair on Eve's head and Shari's. They were minnie ears.

"C'mon please!" she begged, and gave him that puppy dog look. "Shari, that- is for girls... not." his eyes widen when he passed a large man with a set and shook his head, "Nooo." he begged, as she grabbed a pair and placed it on his head. He rolled his eyes, and grunted, "Fine." he gave up. What good was it to argue with a girl?

They did a lot of things, yet there were a lot of things they couldn't do because of Eve.

During the week Shari got her chance to get into Cinderella's castle and get a picture with Cinderella and the Prince. Eve even got her picture taken with both the Prince and Cinderella.

Shari was positively glowing, the whole time. Embarrassing pictures and moments were being taken, much to Harry's dismay.

"I really, really don't want anyone to see these pictures." He said, holding one up of him wearing bunny ears, with his daughter in his arms who was wearing matching bunny ears. Harry had a goofy grin on his face, that wasn't normal, not for him anyway.

"Ooh, they are so cute." Shari snagged it and looked at it, "Aww... I love this one with you and Mickey Mouse."

"Hey! I hate Mickey." Harry grunted. The damn mouse was trying to pick up on Shari!

Shari giggled, "Oh he was just kidding."

"Oh was he kidding when smacked your arse?" Harry asked, grumpily.

They were sitting in there rooms just lounging. Shari was on one end of the couch with her legs in on top of Harry, who as under her his arms draped over her thighs. Eve was playing on the floor with a little Disney Toy Harry had bought for her. She was mesmerized by it.

Shari laughed, "Yes, I didn't particularly liked that." "He sure did." Grunted the teen.

Shari just giggled and sat up and scooted down closer to Harry. "Not jealous are you?"

Harry scowled at her, "I don't get jealous."

Shari smiled, "No of course not."

He gave her a glare. Her eyes were flashing with amusement in them. "Don't give me that look."

"What look?" asked Shari innocently. "THAT look." He said shaking his head. "It doesn't work with me."

"Yes it does." "No it don't." "Yes." "No." "No." "YES!" Harry scowled, "Dammit! You all do that to me every time."

Shari was laughing her head off now, as she leaned back tears in her eyes, "That's so good!"

"No its not." Harry said, giving into an uncharacteristic pout.

He squeezed her kneecap making her squeal, it was one of her most ticklish spots. She moved her legs quickly with a squirm.

Harry smirked at her and slid onto the floor and crawled over to his daughter who squealed with excitement upon seeing him.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing?" Harry asked, his arms going around her. He was on his hands and knees, and stared straight down at Eve who just squealed and pointed her finger up touching his eye. "Ow... that's my eye." He said.

She squealed, and babbled something, causing Harry to shrug, "I have no idea beautiful." he kissed her soft chubby cheek affectionately.

She pointed at his nose and then curled her fingers around it and grabbed it, "Owww." He said in a nerdy sort of voice causing a giggle from the couch.

"Ouch." he wiggled his nose as he moved out of her grasp, "For a baby you have a grasp." he murmured rubbing the bridge of his nose. This seemed to get a soft giggling reaction from little girl who would be four months old in a weeks time.

"Enjoy laughing at your daddy's pain?" this just seemed to make her giggle more. She looked up at him with intent. He had to wonder what she was thinking. Couldn't be much she was only an infant. It was her eyes, they were miraculous and green, they dazzled and shined.

It was really late in the night and Harry could not sleep. He was up and sitting on the balcony porch, staring up at the stars in the night sky. It was hard to see them for all the lights that shown down around the area, but you could still make them out.

The cool breeze fluttered over Harry, who felt so relaxed. He never wanted to leave, even though he knew he had too.

"Hey, I thought the bed was cold." said Shari softly. She stepped up next to him.

He glanced up to see Shari standing there in his white t shirt nothing else. He could see up under her shirt and winced at the turn on worthy view.

"Sit down." He said, taking her hand and pulling her down next to him, mainly to fight the hormones that were racing up in him. He was trying to break himself of sex, but it was getting hard, especially with Shari running around in little skimpy outfits, or coming out of the bathroom in bra and panties asking Harry if he knew where her clothes were. She had no idea what she did to a teenage guy like him.

She smiled, and sat next to him, his arm looping around her, "I've had so much fun." she said softly.

"So have I." he caught her lips with his mouth and drew her in for a soft delicious kiss, that sent shivers up both bodies.

There tongues met caressed one another in a tantalizing way that screamed at both sets of hormones.

Harry pulled her into his lap, feeling her body only thin pieces of cloth separated them. Her legs straddled him as he held her tightly against him.

He groaned when he felt her hips rolled sharply over his groin, that was screaming for release.

There hot kissing soon turned more personal and more heated, as Harry instinctively grabbed her hips and pushed her into him, causing her to gasp and her eyes widen feeling him on the outside of her.

Harry's body built itself up with hot, flowing passion, he could hardly control himself. Shari growled in the back of her throat. Her vampire instincts were taking over her mind and body, she was clawing at his shirt, wanting it off.

Harry wasn't use to a female being so rough and he realized just how amazing it was. He grabbed her forcefully and pulled her hands away and pulled them behind her back.

Her eyes glowed like something he had never seen, and her chest was heaving. He stared at her, his own face flushed, "What do you want?" he asked, in a slow rugged voice.

"You." she hissed.

"How do you want me?" he asked, her eyes glowed even brighter, "Rough!"

He didn't release her but he did pull her to him and kiss her harshly on the lips, till she squealed and broke free of his grasp.

Harry moved and stood up, with her in his arms. She had her legs wrapped firmly around him, grinding against him as he groaned, and grabbed her firmly to keep her from wiggling, as he moved from the balcony to the lowly lit bedroom and king size bed.

He pushed her off him and onto the bed, she giggled wickedly, and grabbed him by the waist band and yanked him toward her. He moved down upon her his hands grabbing hers and raising them up above her head, as she growled, and squirmed under him. He was straddled with his knees against her hips unable to move.

The fiery glint in her eye was enough to tell Harry what she wanted, and that she wanted it now. Using one hand to hold her hands above her head and his other hand to run down her body causing her to whimper, and squirm.

He moved down and kissed her harshly, his free hand grabbed her just under her chin, and forced his tongue to caress against her tongue.

When he let her hands go she acted quicker than Harry could have expected, and grabbed at his shirt ripping it off with full force, and bit his chest causing him to hiss, as her tongue made its way around his chest. She grasped at his waist band curling it in her fingers, the cloth pressed harshly against his groin.

Pushing her back, he kissed her and then nibbled against her neck causing her to hiss, when he bit down on her collarbone. He made his way down biting here and there along the way.

Harry's hands had her shirt off in two seconds flat. Her bra and panties were pink and restrictive. He bit at the cloth that was snug against her heaving chest, as she breathed deeply and gasped, upon the graze of his teeth and tongue. Her body jerked against his erection. She was forcefully rubbing herself against him. She would whimper and moan in exctasy ever few seconds. Harry could only grunt feeling her feminine body work itself through the clothing and fabric.

He kissed her soft body and nibbled in certain places, as his hands roaming against her body, "Don't be gentle." growled Shari in an uncharacteristic voice. "Hmm- you're in for a ride." he hissed a powerful glint flashing through his eyes that only matched hers.

'If she wanted it rough who was he to argue?'

000

A.N. There we go, end of that chapter. The next chapter, is called, "The Ultimate Mistake" Should be up between Saturday and Wednesday, I can't guarantee which day it'll be. Thank you for the reviews. I absolutely adore them.



A.N. All right, I think something serious needs to be set aside really quickly. No one is copying anything from anyone. Opalish and I have talked and e-mailed. It was a pure accident that I happened to have wrote a bad ass Harry nearly the same time she did. Neither of us stole anything, it was our minds thinking a little alike. Her story rocks, and while they do have a few similarities you'll find that mine is more hardcore and adult oriented than hers is. Thank you! And on with this chapter. I almost left a cliffy but then I found out that I wouldn't be here this weekend so I decided not to keep a cliffy for a complete week and get you all mad at me. :)

Oh and this is one hundred percent het fic. I like slash and het, and i did write a slash but it has absolutely nothing to do with this one. :)I love both Slash and Het Fics.

Chapter Thirty-Two The Ultimate Mistake

When Harry awoke next he was aware of how much his muscles hurt. He heard the soft crying of Eve in the monitor next to his bed. He rolled over and seen Shari curled up fast asleep completely naked with the sheets wrapped securely around her.

Harry remembered everything last night and shook his head, that was the wildest sex he had ever had in his life. He remember being bit, scratched, and his hair yanked by the gorgeous vamp. He remembered doing the same thing.

He looked down at his chest to see bite marks and scratches. Sliding up, he quickly collected Eve and then proceeded to make her a morning bottle. He winced every so often that he walked. 'Sore, yes, he was very sore.'

The last thing he remembered before he passed out was the feeling of release that spread through out his body. He had passed out with Shari on top of him.

He groaned and sank down into a comfy armchair, "Comfortable." He said, as Eve whimpered, for her bottle.

"All right." he smiled weakly and fed her while leaning his head back trying to gather himself and keep from falling back asleep.

"Oye, I didn't mean to be so rough." said a sheepish voice from hall.

Moving his head off the back of the couch he gazed at Shari who had a white sheet around her body like a toga. Her black hair over her shoulders and he was aware of the bite marks that were on her neck. There was a lot of them. Had Harry been looking in the mirror he would see that there were plenty on him.

"S'all right, I liked it rough." He teased, as she shook her head and wobbled in. "Aye, sore."

"That's an understatment."

She shook her head and waved her hand to her lower half, "No, I mean, down here." she grumbled, wincing as she walked.

Harry looked a ther, "You were a virgin.'

"Yes- tell me something I don't know." she said, plopping on the floor with a wince. She moved between his legs and rested her head against his leg.

"I shouldn't have been so rough." "My fault. My vampire instinct took over." she said, sighing. "I feel like a basket case."

Harry had one free hand and touched her black hair, gently, running his fingers through the tangles. "No need." he said moving up and bending down he kissed her forehead out of pure instinct. "I'm just sorry, I was too rough."

"I wanted to you to be." she said, softly. "My- non-mortal instinct wanted it like that." she giggled, "That's how most vampires are. You won't believe what I hear in the middle of the night when I'm up or trying to sleep, in the forest."

Harry chuckled, "I can imagine." he smirked, "Or- rather not."

Shari giggled, and glanced over at Eve who was against Harry, "When she wake you?"

"About ten minutes ago."

"What are we going to do today? I would like to visit Animal Kingdom."

"We could we have two days left."

Shari pouted, "I don't want to leave."

"Neither do I, but we got too."

"Yes, I know. I don't have to like it." she then giggled, "I liked last night." she said the color of rose covered her soft pale cheeks.

"I can't deny I didn't. Thank god for silencers."

She giggled furiously, "Yes, or the whole city would have heard us." she murmured and flinched, "I'm hurting."

"I'm sorry." "Don't be. My animal instinct, took over my whole existance."

Harry chuckled, "Will it take over again?" he asked, not sure if he could handle another night like last, even thought it was the best sex he had ever had personally. He still didn't know if he could take another night of being bit, clawed, and rough handled.

"Hmm.. maybe. I'm not all vampire though. But, if you get me worked up." she giggled, and glanced up at him with an innocent smile.

"Then I'm in trouble eh?"

"Yes."

"Good to know."

000

It was glum Saturday morning, Harry and Shari had just got done packing everything they had. They were going back to England, and then Hogwarts Monday.

"I don't want to leave." Pouted Shari, walking past with Eve's baby bottles.

"I know neither do I." said Harry as Eve stared at them from a laying position on the bed.

She was wedged between two pillows to keep her from rolling over. She was in a position where she could see them perfectly. If she didn't see them she'd start crying.

Shari was wearing white jean bibs with a lime green halter top underneath and a pair of sandals. Her hair today was up in a high ponytail with two strands behind her ears.

The packing didn't take very long. Harry summoned most of it, and both him and Shari checked over there lists.

"I'm running out of diapers." murmured Harry.

"Time is our flight?" asked Shari.

"Four."

Shari checked the clock on the wall. "We have a few hours. Want me to go get some?"

"You can't drive." "There's a store just down the strip."

"No, we'll go together. I need to get a couple other things as well. Eve will have to start on a new kind of formula soon."

000

The plane ride was amusing to say the least. While Eve was fast asleep and strapped to the seat next to Harry, Shari had taken the unoccupied seat in Harry's lap, where she stayed most of the flight.

Now that she was- sexually in tune she wanted it more than Harry did! He wondered if Vamps had natural nymphoidmania in them.

"I hope your dad doesn't ask about your virginity." he responded.

Shari giggled, "He'd just laugh."

Harry shook his head, "Still its uncomfortable to know that your dad questions about our sex life. Not to mention him being a blood sucking vampire. I can handle you-"

"I bite." she teased making a snapping noise with her teeth.

"So I noticed." he murmured rubbing the mark on his skin that was next to his collerbone.

She giggled, "Don't worry, I didn't 'turn' you." she teased.

Harry gave her that, 'I know' look. "No, but it still hurt afterwards. This is a first, that I don't know a spell that gets rid of these damn things."

"I think you have to take something." said Shari, shrugging. "Not positive, but I almost think you do."

"Have to ask Snape."

"He's nice." "He's an idiot." Harry stated, leaving Shari to giggle, "No he's sweet, in his own vampirish way."

"Sweet? You put Snape and sweet in the same sentence Shari. That's unheard of."

"Of course, I did." said Shari snickering in his arms.

"I don't even want to picture the mental image of Snape being- 'sweet'." giggles errupted from the half-vampire, uncontrollably.

Shaking his head in amusement he just watched Shari giggle herself silly before she snuggled under the blanket, her head against his shoulder.

0000

England was rainy when they stepped off the plane. A groan could be heard under Shari's breath as she held something up over her head to keep the rain from hitting her.

Harry had a blanket over Eve's carseat as they walked as fast as they could to get out of the rain.

"This bloody sucks." Shari murmured.

"Let's get our stuff and then teleport." whispered Harry.

It was very late, and the streetlights outside of the airport were glowing brightly against the sprinkling rain.

They quickly got out of the cool damp weather and teleported straight inside Harry's warm and cozy apartment with two deep breaths.

"Man, its fuckin' freezing!" hissed Harry, placing Eve down on the couch and taking away the blanket to see the emerald eyed infant awake and whimpering from the travel.

"Got that right." Shari shivered and shrugged off Harry's leather jacket and placed it aside.

Harry plopped down on the couch with an exhausted sigh. "Ulgh- - its one in the morning." he murmured.

"Why don't you go get some sleep, Jamie. I'll put Eve to sleep and unpack all your stuff and put it in your trunk."

"Are you sure?" asked Harry looking over at Shari who smiled brightly, "Of course, I'm sure. I'm a half vampire, night is bliss."

Harry smiled, and stood with a yawn. Shari moved into him and grabbed his collar and planted a hot kiss right on his lips.

"Mm-" was all he could say to the tantalizing touch.

000000

Monday morning Harry was not in a good mood. Shari just allowed him to murmur, curse, and rant about idiotic Headmasters with a candy obsession and about how much he'd like to the curse the man to Mount Olympus for ever finding him.

"If I find out WHO found me I'll castrate them." he growled, as he slipped on a tank top. Shari was holding Eve in her arms, and leaning against the door.

"I got your stuff packed."

"Good, everything of Eve's?"

"Of course, her stuff was the first."

He gave her a sideways smile, and walked over and kissed her lips softly before kissing his daughter's cheek who had a pacifier in her mouth and sucking away on it furiously.

"I talked to daddy last night." she said, following him from room to room.

"Anything come up?"

"No,nothing. Which is odd to daddy. He said, that something's going to happen he just doesn't know when. None of his spies have any idea. Apparently, only the extremely high ranked arseholes know the plan and even they don't know the whole thing." Harry smirked, "Why would Voldemort give away his plans? He's not stupid, he's not going to attack for no reason and he will not attack unless he knows its worthwhile."

000

When Harry and Eve were teleported by Shari to Kings Cross at half past ten. As soon as he appeared with all his items and Eve, two Orders members were on him like werewolves on prey.

"Where have you been?" this was Tonks, she was glaring at him angrily. "The Headmaster had us looking for you for a week! We wasted our time!"

"Whose fault is that?" growled Harry darkly, "Did I tell you to follow me or try and find me? No I did not, back the fuck away before I take your wand and snap it in half."

"You wouldn't dare!" Tonks' eyes flashed anger.

Harry's eyes met hers and they glinted dangerously, "Try me." he said with a sadistic smile.

"Tonks, that's enough. We were only required to find out if he got on the train or not." Stated the tall dark Auror.

Tonks growled, "You make me sooo mad! You got my cousin wrapped around your finger you little arse."

Harry smiled, "How could Sirius be related to someone as brainwashed and stuck up as you?"

Tonks raised her wand to curse him not even paying attention to the child that was clamped in his arms. That was when a swooshing sound of speed came out of nowhere and faster than Harry could blink Shari had Tonks shoved up against the wall, her canines flashing dangerously.

"Do you realize what you would have done bitch had you cursed him!" she snarled dangerously. "Don't you see a fifteen-week-old in his arms you fat arse bitch."

People that were boarding the train gasped, and watched the seen. A few of the students who had seen Shari's angry side once before couldn't wait to see another fight. The train condudctor was at a half a mind to say something yet the look on Shari's face changed that thought.

Harry had never seen anything like it. He heard Eve's whimpering and Kingsley acted quickly and sent a hex Shari's way when Harry used his wand and deflected it sending Kingsley flying into the wall next to Tonks.

"I would watch whose girlfriend you try and curse." Harry stated coldly. "C'mon Shari." he said, softly.

"You're lucky." Her eyes flashed and glowed blue. "Had you touched my boyfriend and little girl, I would have tore you from limb to limb with my teeth." Shari smiled viciously as Tonks shivered under the vampires grasp.

Shari let go and the Auror slid down as Kingsley came out of his daze staring at both Harry and Shari in surprise.

"Harry, you better get on the train. We've all ready made a big enough scene." she said just as Hannah, Justin, and Susan stepped off the train and lifted Harry's trunk.

"We're in the fourth to last compartment Harry." Justin told him with a smirk.

"Thanks Justin." he huggegd and kissed Shari before she scooped Eve out of the carseat and kissed her, "Bye baby doll, I will see you later."

The baby gurgled and gave a gummy grin and patted against Shari's cheek, as Harry chuckled, and wrapped his arm around the infants body and kissed Shari once more before getting on the train leaving two very upset and disgruntled Aurors.

When Harry reached the compartment he smiled and sat down and shifted Eve in his lap so she could sit up against his stomach.

"I swear, I can't go anywhere without causing a fuckin' scene." grumbled the teen.

"Why did that girl just attack you all of a sudden?" asked Hannah in disgust.

"She was pissed because she couldn't find me. Dumbledore made her watch over me, and look for me all week. She didn't succeed." Harry had a smirk of arrogance when he said this.

Susan glanced out the window, "Shari really laid into her didn't she?"

"Did you see her eyes? Hot as hell but still." Justin grinned, but winced one he was smacked on the back of the head by Susan Bones, who rolled her eyes.

"What did you do Harry? You promised you would tell us when you got back?" asked Hannah quickly, trying to keep from an arguement started between Susan and Justin.

"Florida. Disney World to be exact." Harry sighed, "Shari made me promise to show you these." He handed them to Hannah who smiled, "Pictures?"

"Yes, if you tell anyone ever of me wearing ears I will silence you permanently." He glared at both Justin and Susan who had gotten on each side of Hannah to get a look.

Justin laughed out loud when he seen Harry struggling against Shari over the Mickey ears.

"Not funny. I lost that fight." muttered Harry, with a half smile. Harry moved Eve to where she was tummy down across Harry's lap. She laid her head against his leg as she whimpered sucking against her pacifier. He bounced her gently up and down and ran his hand over her back patting it gently.

"What's this big character?" asked Hannah showing a picture of Shari and Eve with Mickey.

Harry scowled, "That little bastard wouldn't stop hitting on Shari."

Justin snickered, "Mickey Mouse wouldn't do that." he was the only one who knew about muggle Disney characters.

"He wouldn't? The fucker touched her arse." Harry grunted. "Mouse is lucky I didn't chop his tail off."

There was laughter through out the compartment and his three friends exchanged amused looks.

They enjoyed getting there laughs out of Harry's embarrassment. The teen sighed, and shook his head, "Shari is going to get it." He murmured to Eve who squealed. "You heard me. Not even you can save her." he teased to Eve who just gurgled and gave a smile when she seen his face. Her pacifier toppled out of her mouth and onto the floor.

"Ulgh." Harry murmured picking it up and putting it in a plastic bag. He got another one out before she could throw her tantrum.

The train ride was uneventful. No one showed up except the Head Boy and Girl, and a couple prefects.

When Harry entered through the doors of Hogwarts, he was aware of different pairs of eyes that followed his every move.

Professor McGonagall spared him a rare warm smile as he walked through the Great Hall double doors.

Harry's eyes immediately scanned the Staff Table. Parker gave him a nod and a smile as Remus waved to him more enthusiastically than Parker.

Eve refused to keep quiet when in her carseat so Harry had to work around her, eat, and entertain her at the same time. This was one moment he really wished Shari was here. When ever he let someone other than Shari hold Eve she'd throw a tantrum. Parker and Remus could get her to calm down every so often but not even his friends had any luck on calming Eve down.

Finally when the feast was over with, Harry tucked Eve away in her carseat fussy or not, and stood up with everyone else when Remus and Parker made there way over to Harry.

"Come with us." said Remus his hand touching the back of Harry's neck and guiding him out.

Parker nodded respectively toward his three Hufflepuff friends.

"Everything OK?" asked Harry, as he walked between Remus and Parker as if they were bodyguards.

Remus was looking around and sniffing the air as if to detect anyone coming with in range.

Instead of going to their corridors or classrooms. They made a sharp right and headed down a long slope. Along the way Parker and Remus were stunning each portrait they came upon and hitting each of them with a confundus charm.

"Why are we going toward--" he broke off not wanting to finish in case anything or anyone was to overhear.

"We struck gold while you were gone." said Parker with a smirk.

"Actually, Vander did." Remus announced, he was practically bouncing on his heels with excitement. "Did they discover a cure for werewolfism?' thought Harry mildly seeing the giddy look on Remus' face.

"I don't know how the hell the bastard does it." Parker murmured.

"I don't either and I don't much care." said Remus, as they got to a stone wall that looked like nothing.

Parker tapped it twice and then disappeared through the wall with a strange slurp.

Remus ushered Harry, "Is it safe with my daughter to be near the prisoners?"

"Oh don't worry." Remus winked. "Parker will watch over her in the opposite room. No one will get a glimpse of her."

"All right." said Harry slowly as he slipped through the wall. It was a lot like platform nine and three quarters how it was set up.

They entered a small room where Parker had added two armchairs. Parker was standing there by the door murmuring incantations.

"Go on through with Remus. I've all ready seen enough." said Parker taking sleeping Eve off Harry's arm.

"Thanks Parker." Harry looked at Remus who was almost dancing on the balls of his heels, "What could have you so excited?" he asked, puzzled.

"I shall show you." Remus flashed him a grin before tapping his wand. Harry and Remus went through the usual security precautions and entered a large room that had about twenty 6ft X 8ft cells lined in a row and eight of them were filled with occupants. Mostly rookies and no where near enough now to do any damage. But at least Harry, Parker,and Remus can say that they did more than the damn Order, now can't they?

"Down this way." Remus motioned for Harry to walk further down the rows of empty cells.

"Parker and I prepared this one especially for the little bastard."

"Who do you have; Lucius?" asked Harry hoping so. 'It would be amazing if they could get a top official in there collection of Deatheaters.'

"Better!"

They stopped at a cubicle that looked smaller than the other prisoners. A wave of Remus' wand and Harry blinked when he stared at the shivering occupant inside that was stripped to nothing but a cloth that surrounded him. He was deathly skinny and little. His hair was falling out and he was curled up in a fetile position on a mat. "Petigrew." stated Harry simply.

"Yes, Vander caught him three days ago. He was trotting through the forest and stumbled upon the vampire's lair." Remus was practically giggling at this.

Harry turned and stared at Petigrew, wondering why he was feeling sorry for the rat. It wasn't like him. Maybe it was because he didn't know him personally even if he got Sirius locked up and his parents killed. Also, factor in the small and weakness of the animagus.

"Has he ate?" asked Harry not taking his eyes away.

"Yes, the elves refuse to starve him." said Remus in a voice that had regret in it. "Pity too."

"Well, we can't- be- too bad. Have you interrogated him?"

"Yes, he only knows pieces of the plan. It is apparent that Voldemort has transformed Azkaban into one of his many bases."

Harry laughed, "Nothing, I couldn't have figured out." He then pointed at Petigrew, "Could you cloth him?"

"Oh why! He's freezing." said Remus.

Harry just looked at Remus, who sighed deeply, "Fine." he said resigned and waved his wand.

A white shirt was placed over the skinny figure. "Th-th- ank you." was the weak response he got.

"More than that Remus. I know you loathe him- so do I." said Harry, simply.

"What do you want me to do? Put him in sweatpants and sweater?"

"What everyone is wearing." he said waving his hand around.

Remus scowled, "You want me to be nice to HIM."

"Not nice Remus." Harry said shaking his head. He felt like he was talking to a child, "We must not abuse the prisoners."

"Just this once." begged Remus.

Harry shook his head, "No Remus. Not this once. We can't do that. We're not Hitler and we're not Nazi's. We're wizards. What I've done is bad, and I regret every day for it. But- we can't do this." he responded and shook his head and threw his arms up exasperated, "Put him in normal clothes, and for Merlin's sake take off the freezing charm." Harry said, seeing steam rise up against the cell.

Remus pouted, "You take all the fun out of it."

"Someone has too." Harry remarked dryly.

He walked back into the small room where Parker was sitting and rocking Eve in her carseat.

"Well-?"

"I had to restrain Remus from torturing him any more."

Parker smirked, "Yes, it was hard to calm him down when we first brought him into the cell. He wanted to lay into Peter and I think he did when I wasn't looking."

Harry spared a half smile as he lifted the carseat. Remus followed them out murmuring things, "You can be so cold harded Harry, but you can also be so damn confusing."

Glancing over his shoulder, he tilted his head, "Remus, you don't need to stoop to the level I stooped too with Deatheaters. You don't need to be like them. I'm all ready like them. Let me spare you feeling."

After running several checks for people and awake portraits they slipped out of the room.

"It's getting later and later. What are we going to do about them?" asked Harry.

Parker and Remus flanked each side of him, "Vander suggested that before the school ends that we should move them to their 'real' lair. Not the one in the forest." Parker answered.

Coiling through several long and winding halls they strolled into Hufflepuff Territory not long after.

"What ever has to be done. NEEDS to be completed soon. Before twinkle toes gets a chance to pry."

The two men snorted with amusement, "Twinkle toes? Where did THAT come from?" asked Remus, mortified and amused at the nickname all at once.

Harry laughed, "Well he does like to twinkle and well - it just sounded good." He said shrugging.

"LaShari Vanessa." he said to his portrait. The sleepy portrait grunted andd flipped forward.

"Did you have fun Harry?" asked Remus, remembering the teen had taken off without giving anyone any idea where he could have gone.

"Yes, we went to Disney World. Shari wanted to go." He said, sitting Eve's carseat down. He'd put her to bed later.

Parker smirked, "Dumbledore has been grilling everyone and anyone about your where abouts. I believe he tried to slip us veriteserum and trick us-"

"I take it since you are smiling about this, he did not succeed?"

"Of course not. You never told us where you were going."

"And I didn't plan on it. I trust you guys but I don't trust our loony bin Headmaster."

000

School picked back up on Tuesday. It wasn't till the afternoon when Professor Dumbledore called him into his office.

Parker took Eve for him.

Getting to the black door. He heard, "C'min Harry."

Rolling his eyes, he wrenched the door opened and practically smirked when he seen Tonks and Kingsley sitting there. Tonks had an angry look about her while Kingsley looked impassive.

"You called Headmaster?" asked Harry crossing his arms and staring back at the Headmaster.

"Yes Harry, would you kindly sit?"

Harry twitched, "That's all right. I don't need to sit."

"I insist Harry, there's nothing wrong with the chair."

"No thank you Headmaster. What is it you want?" he asked feigning innocense.

"I want to know Harry, where you were, why you didn't contact anyone, and why you and your ah- vampire friend decided to attack two Aurors."

A vicious smile slipped upon his face, "Well, now that I have finished with everything I wanted to do. I don't see why I can't answer your questions. I went to Florida with Eve and my girlfriend Shari for Spring Break. We had a blast, and you wouldn't believe how wild that girl is."

"I think we can guess." muttered Tonks staring at his neck where the bite marks were.

Harry smirked, "Yes, it was fun and a great experience. Oh, and about not contacting anyone, Parker and Remus had a way to contact me if anything important was to come up. Other than that I didn't see reason to tell anyone of my where abouts. I got back fine n ow didn't I? I even got a tan in the process." He said smiling cheekily.

Dumbledore gave a sigh and steepled his finger tips together as he usually did, "You do realize-"

Harry rolled his eyes, "Shut up about, 'for your own good' protection yadda yadda yadda. It's not getting you anywhere." he laughed out loud at the face that the female Auror made and the dimming twinkle in the old Headmaster's eyes.

"As to why Shari and I easily faught two Aurors off was because Tonks attempted to fire a curse at me while I had my daughter in my arms. Shari did not appreciate that, and so her protective instincts took over, and when the other Auror ah- Kingsley tried to subdue Shari, I couldn't just let someone curse my girlfriend now could I?" He smirked and then added as a bonus, "If you don't drop this right now, I will go over to the Ministry of Magic and file harassment and grievance charges against your two order members." His eyes glittered at there gobsmacked looks, "And what would they world say if they knew two prestigeous Aurors attacking a fifteen-week-old baby and the boy-who-lived?"

"Harry you wouldn't do that would you?" asked Dumbledore, softly.

"Haven't you figured me out by now Headmaster? If you have you know better than to even waste your breath asking that. I am going to ask one final time to leave me alone. You and your Order, if you do not I will run you into the ground, simple as that."

With that said everyone knew the conversation was over. Harry loved ending the discussion, it always took Dumbledore down a peg or two.

000

After this Dumbledore did not bother Harry again, much to the teenager's pleasure.

On Eve's four month birthday, Shari came by with tons of items. Even something from Vander.

Eve was now able to sit up for about two minutes before falling backwards or forward. For this Harry would always place comfort pillow's that would stop her fall.

As May fluttered into the school quickly, the grounds were getting warmer and harder, and for the first time Hufflepuff and Gryffindor were tied for first place in the Inter-House Quidditch Cup. First time in over 500 years.

Tension was going through each student in Hogwarts. OWLs was upon everyone, however Harry wasn't worried. If he passed, he passed if he failed hell he didn't give a damn.

Hannah was so tense, and looked as if she hadn't had any sleep and Susan looked wary while Justin had his hair sticking up at all ends from not combing it down enough.

Harry just laughed at his friends in the Great Hall, as he seen them all looking red and puffy eyed.

Harry was the only fifth year who looked happy and was dressed there best. He was wearing a black shirt with the sleeves cut off and a pair of black tight jeans and his usual belt. On the back of his shirt said, 'No Fear' in white letters. (was the style in 96')His hair was pulled back.

Eve was perched on his lap facing the table in a pink and light blue bootie outfit. She was sucking against her pacifier and staring around her with her beautiful bright green-eyes. She seemed more alert than ever before.

Harry would bounce her on his knee to keep her from whimpering and wiggling to much. She loved the vibrating movements.

It was the weekend but everyone of the fifth and seventh years seemed to be cramming over books. Indeed Susan had face bent low reading silently and quickly.

Hannah had black all over her nose from ink smudges.

Harry chuckled, as he seen Justin curse silently under his breath.

Harry shook his head and dipped a napkin into the water and handed it to Hannah who looked at him, "What?"

"You look like a cat with a black nose."

Her cheeks went pink as she took the napkin and wiped her nose quickly.

"Why aren't you worried?" asked Hannah envious.

"I don't give a damn about tests." he said simply. "Besides, I have to worry about my daughter not work. If I fail then oh well if I pass then wow."

"I wish I could have that attitude however my auntie would kick my butt if I get anything lower than an E." Susan announced shaking her head.

"I want to prove to my parents that I didn't make a mistake against Eton." Justin told him. "If I want to stay in this school, I need nearly perfect grades."

Hannah just sighed, "I want good grades. Simple as that."

Harry was just about to switch Eve's pacifier with her bottle, one in which she was able to hold now, when the doors of the Great Hall burst open and a half dressed Remus came flying in and over to the Hufflepuff's table.

"Harry!" He shouted frantic.

Harry stood, "Remus what is going-" "No time! Come with me." he snatched up Eve before Harry could protest.

The befuddled Hufflepuff grabbed the diaper bag and ran out with Remus without so much a word to anyone else.

When they entered the Defense Against the Dark Arts, Severus Snape was in there pacing back and forth and Parker looked more pale than usual. He was sitting at his desk with a bottle of Firewhisky, his eyes wide. 'This can't be good.'

"What the hell is going on?" asked Harry, placing his diaper bag down.

Snape turned to Harry and frowned deeply, "Shari's been kidnapped."

000000 should I leave it like this and be a meanie? No, better not. I don't need to be cussed out. hehe 0000000000000000000000000

The color drained from Harry's face, "Voldemort?" Harry breathed. It was not a question, more of a statement. The teen was hit with a hard wave of emotion and it smashed him straight in the face leaving him temporarily paralyzed to the floor.

Severus bristled, he was almost worried about Harry's reaction just like Parker and Remus, "Lucius Malfoy and BellaTrix Lestrange were in on it." he said in a low tone. "No one else knew. None of the other high ranks. Not even I."

Harry felt something sick coiling inside of his stomach. He was still trying to take in the fact that Shari had been abducted.

"D- do you know where?" asked Harry, he felt his face growing hot and the feeling was starting to cause his body to tremble.

His mentor closed his eyes and downed a shot of whisky, "No idea. Our first idea was Azkaban, the new fortress." He really could not look at Harry right now.

Snape gulped, "I don't think so." he said quietly. "Azkaban is used for muggle tortures and rapes. It was specifically used for that. They want Shari for more reason than either of those." Every second he was spoke seemed to anger the emerald-eyed teen further.

It was apparent in everyone's eyes just how much Shari actually meant to Harry. It was common knowledge that when a wizard became predatory over someone or something that they would walk through fire and damn everyone and everything around them just to get to that person.

Harry was now pacing the floor hands behind his back. His body trembling. He didn't realize that a few zaps of magic would crackle in the air next to him. The others noticed and they all gave looks of caution. Harry's magic was starting to open up further. The more angry he got the more his magic would unleash.

Parker had always had suspicions of Harry's power, several times he had seen small things being done that absolutely surprised him. Harry didn't seem to notice.

Remus could smell the magic and Snape could feel, smell, and literally taste the fiery magic that was bubbling through the teenagers skin. It was very addicting, especially to a vampire. Vampires were addicted to magic, especially the taste. A lot of them didn't have it. Severus Snape was a special case. His mother was a full blooded vampire but his father was a wizard.

Shari had a bit of it, she could cast small spells but she couldn't wield magic like he could. She was bred with a pure muggle.

Harry's fists balled up and he could feel his own nails digging into the palm of his hands, his knuckles were deathly white, "We have to find her. I need to go speak with the vampires. Vander." he said quietly.

"He's at the moment divising a plan trying to figure out where she is." Snape told Harry.

Harry sucked in a breath and then out again, "I'll be damned if I let something happen to her." He said in a steel hard voice.

"We have to think rationally Harry. It happened just a half hour ago."

Harry scowled, "You should have told me two seconds after she disappeared!"

"How would we have known? The only reason we knew a half hour later is because Vander contacted me. He can't enter the Hogwarts doors unless he has permission from the Headmaster." Remus explained.

"Half-vampires can enter because they have mortality in them." Snape said quickly before Harry could waste his breath on a simple question.

"Ok, where can I find Shari, where are all of Voldemort's bases?" asked Harry.

"I don't know them all." Snape said pacing. "There's the Riddle Manor in Little Hangleton, there's Malfoy Manor, Azkaban, and Lestrange's old Manor."

"Great! The time it fuckin' takes me to searh and crawl my fuckin' way through each place she could have been tortured, raped, and killed." Harry growled, his voice full of anger and pain.

Eve jerked startled, and started whimpering. Remus shushed her by bouncing her gently in his arms.

"Calm down Potter, we have to take what is given to us. Nothing else will help get her back." growled Snape.

Harry knew this, he was just frightened. For the first time in his life, he was more frightened than he had ever been. Years ago, Harry vowed to never get scared or never allow anyone to frighten him. But, for once he was terrified, a feeling that he didn't like. It swirled like acid in his stomach and it bubbled like a cauldron full of poison. He could feel his intestines swirling and twisting and tangling itself in knots. That's exactly how he felt at the moment.

He sank himself down in a chair and leaned over his legs apart slightly, he bowed his head and ran his hands through his hair and grabbing onto a mass of it and growling under his breath.

That was when the vase on the desk busted into pieces, and the torches suddenly blew out, and a ring of cold furious wind shot straight through them startling everyone.

Remus wrapped his robes around Eve who was whimpering with fright. This could get nasty. Harry's powers were pouring over and seeping out of his skin. It was rare, only other wizards who was known to be able to do that was Albus Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort.

"Harry calm down." said Parker standing and walking over.

He bent down and rubbed against Harry's back who was breathing in through his gritted teeth.

"Snape have you got an outline to all the bases that Voldemort may have taken Shari?" he asked, in a strangled voice. He had almost given up on trying to stay calm.

When Harry's head came up everyone could see his emerald eyes glowing in the dark and it was spooky. One of the most erie things anyone had ever seen.

"Y- yes. Vander is constructing one at the moment. Sirius should be here." Remus answered, his hands shielding Eve in case anything wild was to happen with magic. You never knew when raw magic was involved.

"I know Azkaban inside out." said Snape bitterly.

"So do I." Sirius had appeared and squinted. "Why's it dark?" he asked, cautiously.

"Harry's magic." Parker said simply.

"Awe- should have known." he said, softly. He may not have known Harry all that long, but he knew that his godson's power was immense. Dumbledore had always been worried about it. That's one of the main reasons Dumbledore kept tabs on him.

There was a flash of bright light coming from the door and the whole room lit up and standing there was Professor Dumbledore was Professor McGonagall.

"Is everything OK Harry?" asked Dumbledore, with sincere concern.

Harry almost growled, and stood up abruptly. "Fine." he grunted.

Dumbledore looked questionably at Snape, never having seen the Potions Master in the same room as Sirius, Remus, Parker, AND Harry Potter. This wasn't good. This could get bad, if all of them decided to turn against him.

Professor McGonagall gave him an admonishingly look that resembled a grandmother, "Mr. Potter it don't look like nothing. Clearly something is wrong when we felt the silverware in the Great Hall rattle."

Harry scowled, "Shari has been kidnapped." he snapped. "If Voldemort wanted to recruit me why would he do this?"

"He wants to hold her ransom for you Harry." said Snape simply.

This floored Dumbledore, since when did Snape call a Potter by their first name. Dumbledore wanted to purposely keep Severus Snape away from Harry Potter. It was bad enough that Parker Zabini had interfered with plans that were hardly in his control, but for Harry to have Snape as an ally... this could get messy.

Harry practially jumped in the air, feeling anxiety wash over him, "Damn it, that lizard face has some fuckin' nerve. I'll kill him when I get my hands on him." growled Harry and with that another jar full of horned toads bursted killing all ten toads and its babies. Water sprayed over the floor, before Parker sighed and repaired it and banished the dead frogs.

"Harry build your walls. Use Occlumency and control your anger." Parker ordered firmly.

Harry closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them again he noticed Dumbledore had crossed the room and over near him.

"Harry, we will devise a team to go find her for you. But you must not go jumping into any battles. You must stay safe." He said softly and calmly.

Harry glared at him, "If I find out where Shari is, I'm going for her."

"I am sorry Harry but this time I have to be firm on my decision. You could be walking yourself straight into a trap, one in which I will not allow."

"This has nothing to do with you Headmaster. This is something that's personal to me. He took Candy from me and I'll be damned if he takes someone I love." He checked his watch and breathed deeply, "I need to go see Vander. Maybe he has something by now." he rubbed his face as if trying to wake up and get out of this nasty nightmare.

Professor Dumbledore's face turned to stone, "Harry, I can't allow you to do this."

"Move out of my way old man." Harry snapped sharply, he was blocking the doorway.

"No." said Dumbledore calmly. Not even raising his wand.

Harry's eyes shimmered a radiant emerald and they dazzled but not with beauty, but with cold fury, "Move out of the way or I will fuckin' move you." hissed Harry dangerously.

Dumbledore was unconvinced, not believing a fifteen-year-old would stand a chance against him, even if it was Harry Potter, "You will do no such thing." he said simply. "If I have to, I shall resort to derastic measures to keep you from leaving. I may have to send a notice to the Ministry Harry, telling them that you have a lot of built up anger and might not be able to handle your daughter--" The Headmaster trailed off and the twinkle was back in his eyes.

That was when Parker took Eve from Remus and disappeared out of the room without anyone noticing. Remus and Sirius were staring at each other in horror. Dumbledore would never-

Snape was looking at Dumbledore as if he had never seen the man before, in a way that lost a lot of respect. Professor McGonagall just watched her strings being pulled from one way to another. She was absolutely horrified at what her superior had said.

"You'll find Harry, that I can play the same game as you." He said in a warm voice, a smile on his ancient face.

Harry's eyes had started glowing, they seemed to have gotten brighter and they narrowed. When he opened his mouth he instinctively pushed his hands forward and this caused a very powerful impact.

The next thing anyone knew Professor Albus Dumbledore most powerful wizard of modern times was shot back with full force and power. "You threaten me and my daughter, I will kill you." Harry hissed, and waved his hand without thinking.

The Headmaster crashed into a wall and portrait which flew off its hinges. The students that were around gasped, in horror and Professor McGonagall was shrieking and had a hand over her mouth.

Harry walked out cooly, "REMUS! Watch over Eve, if anyone other than you, Parker, and Sirius. Have them begging for there lives."

"You got it Harry. Be careful!" Remus shouted.

Harry stepped over the Headmaster, anger seeping through his vains and skin. He felt the magic crackle through him more intense than he had ever seen it.

Children and faculty could see sparks flickering off the teenager, and backed away into the wall giving him a wide open space.

He reached the Entrance Hall when a blond haired teen came over. That blond was Malfoy.

"Potter!" he hissed running in front. "Back off Malfoy." warned Harry. He didn't want to kill the kid yet. He wanted to wait and show him Malfoy's Sr.'s head on a silver platter.

"No, you don't understand." Malfoy growled and thrusted a folder into Harry's arms. "Malfoy Manor, grounds, map, wings. Password included. Tell anyone and I swear I will find a way to get you back." he stalked off after that leaving Harry standing there clinging to the papers. That's when he made a mad rush out of the Hogwarts doors and toward the forest ignoring any barking noises that came from Hagrid's hut.

TBC--



Ok, a couple things need to be addressed. I adore the reviews very much so.
1. Someone was bothered that Dumbledore was so easily taken down, There is a reason! It's not Harry being completely super. I've hinted to several chapters that there was something positively raw about Harry. Not to mention he has a bit of help along the way. I don't want to say to much about how Harry actually did it because then it would defeat the purpose this chapter. You should understand why Harry was able to push around Dumbledore so easily. It wasn't JUST him. He had help.

On with the show. Thank you Terri-Ann for looking over my tedious spelling and grammar. This should be much better :)

Thirty-Three- Power vrs Power

When Harry appeared, he saw every vampire and female vampire gathered around a large table.
"Harry!" Vander shouted, waving him over. "Move out of the way." he growled to the other vampires, shoving a few.

"I got what we need." Harry said, opening the folder and pulling out a large map. "She's in Malfoy Manor, and there is a password connecting to several wings. The place is large, supposedly larger than Azkaban."
"Shit! How did you get this?" asked Vander, who had a look of relief in his eyes.

"Don't worry about how I got it. I know for a fact that she's in Malfoy Manor. Perfect place and perfect ploy."
"Good, we'll set out-"
"Wait!" Harry said pushing against Vander's chest. "Only you and I. If too many Vampires go at once they are liable to kill her in panic."

Vander gulped and nodded, "You're right. Of course you're fuckin' right. Got your wands?" he asked. "Hell knows I haven't got any."
"I hardly need it with what I did to Twinkle Toes."
"What?" asked Vander, hoping to get some amusement out of this dreary night.

"Used raw magic. He's out like a fuckin' light."
Vander gave a vicious smile, "Good. Let's get our arses out of here." He grabbed a hold of Harry's shoulder a bit too roughly his nails digging into his flesh, causing the teen to flinch when they disappeared in a wave of hot heat.

For some reason Harry was really trusting Malfoy. He had to wonder himself why he was doing this, but then when he took into account what a Slytherin really was. They liked to be on the side that had the power and was most likely to win.

No Slytherin liked Dumbledore, not counting Snape.
Most people were dead terrified of Lord Voldemort. The Slytherin's, however, knew that which ever side they would take it would be the winning side whether they approved of it or not. Maybe Malfoy knew that Voldemort was likely to lose this battle. He would be damned and his name would be ruined for forever if he chose the wrong side. Maybe he realized that no one can take control forever.

'Everyone's gotta foil one of these days.' was Harry's thinking on the whole thing. Harry didn't care about defeating anyone because of any damn prophecy. He cared about Shari and Shari only.

They appeared just inside of a forest.
"Ow, can you be any more rough?" scowled Harry, rolling his shoulder around.

"Sorry Harry." Vander stated.
"Ulgh, I think you've bruised me for life."

They took in there surroundings quickly.

Vander sniffed the air, "Hmm-" His pale face was grim and his chin hair seemed to quiver.
Harry gave him a sideways look, "What are you sniffing the air for?"

Vander seemed to gulp slowly and having a hard time to do just this, "I smell-" he sniffed again. "I smell her!" He said. His eyes got large and round. The paleness in them dilated.

"Do you? She's this close? I thought-" asked Harry, as the wind picked up ruffling both Harry and Vander.
"No, no, you don't understand Harry. I smell her blood."

Harry swallowed, "Uh- is she alive?"

Sniffing again Vander blinked upwards at the night sky, "I- don't- know."

Breathing in deeply through his nose and out his mouth he said slowly, "Lets find out."

They weaved their way through the thick brush and trees as silently as possible. All that you could hear was the flock of birds and bugs every so often.
The night sky was brilliant and glowing up above. It was hanging at a half-moon and she seemed to be twinkling at them.

The weather was warm and breezy, and quite soothing. The stars seemed to be laughing at him, or that's what he felt like. The last time he checked his watch it was after ten.

'What if she's dead?' dreaded Harry, who had to choke down the bile that rose with in him. 'No, Harry, don't think of that.' He told himself. 'She's alive!' Harry had to keep chanting this to himself to calm down.

"Open the map." said Vander as they got in view of the large manor.

And humongous it was.

It stood about fifty feet up in the air and the building stretched itself wide across the fields. There were black cast iron gates surrounding it with a large M in cursive writing as well as a brilliant green charmed snake that coiled itself around through the iron bars.

"The passwords are parseltongue activated." Harry whispered reading the paper that Draco Malfoy had given him.

"There are several wings and several passwords. This is convenient, seeing as no one else in his ranks is a parseltongue other than Voldemort."
"Damn it! How are we going to get in then?" cursed Vander.

Harry smirked, "Didn't you hear me clearly darling Vander? I said no one else in ‘his ranks'. I didn't say there weren't any other parseltongues alive."
Vander scowled, "Harry! The only known Parseltongue was Salazar Slytherin. There are no more descendents." even Vander knew that.

Harry chuckled, "Vander, Vander, Vander." Harry said softly and shook his head. "When are you going to stop under estimating me, dear old friend?"

Vander gave him a weird look when Harry motioned for Vander to follow.

They hunched down low and slipped under a dog wood tree toward the gate.
"Magic." whispered Vander. "Strong, dark, addicting magic." breathed the vampire, closing his eyes.

"Get out of it Vander." Harry whacked the vampire over the head, causing him to shake his head.

"Thanks." he murmured quite embarrassed.
"No problem." muttered Harry dryly before staring at the gates.
"There's supposed to be-" he stopped speaking and adjusted his eyes to peer down at the map. 'Damn this place was big.' thought Harry bitterly.

"What, what?" asked Vander annoyed that Harry was cutting off his speech.

Harry sighed, "Well, first off we need to weaken the Dark Magic surrounding this before I we can get through this way. I can say the password but we're supposed to be at the entrance to get through. If we go straight through the front everyone will see us. We don't want to draw attention to ourselves yet."
"I do! I want to suck someone's neck till they squeal, scream and till their veins are bone dry." Vander snarled, he was twisting his own fingers, and his eyes were alight.

"You'll get your chance. Let's find out if Shari's safe first." Harry told him.

Vander nodded, "Right." he bared his teeth, "When I get a hold of them--"
Harry sighed, "Yes, yes, I know. Now c'mon! The more time we waste talking and threatening the air the more time Shari could be in pain or danger."

They moved themselves in position. Even Harry who wasn't a vampire could see a dark aura lying over the large grand castle. Most of the lights were out except for a few.

"How are we going to do this?" asked Vander.

Harry racked his brain trying to remember how to dismantle dark magic. Parker had taught him how to take down Dark Magic off of an object. It was one of the first serious things he learned. Parker hardly trusted anything and was always found using his wand and going over objects and stuff with in his reach.

Harry pulled out his most 'registered' wand, and pointed it at the gate, "Acclaro!" A bright white thread slipped out of the barrel of Harry's wand and coiled itself around the gates and sizzled.

"Won't this cause suspicion?" asked Vander.
Harry smirked, "No, the first mistake Malfoy made was that this gate is so far from the Manor itself. Only if you are standing a meter away from the gate can you see the spelling rippling through.

"What spell is it?" asked Vander.

"To detect the dark charms and arts that have been used on the gate. Passwords will be useless if we get zapped with Avada Kadavera."

"I won't die." Vander stated simply.
"That doesn't mean I won't!" declared Harry indignantly

"I could bite you." suggested Vander.
Harry blinked and turned to see Vander's eyes glowing, "I bet you taste good." he teased.
"No thanks. I'll pass." murmured Harry dryly.

Vander shrugged, "Suit yourself."

"All right you barmy son of a bitch shut up and let me work." he turned to the gate only to receive a snort of amusement from Vander.

"Well, I've been called worse."
Glaring at the impertinent vampire once more, he focused his attention on the white light that was quickly coming back at them. It coiled off the rails and glowed a very deep, dark purple.

"Hmm." Was all Harry said, before it disappeared.

"What's with the hmm? Hmm?"

"Well- this is going to take some serious energy." he said softly.

"Your energy? You shot back a professor, a Headmaster, ruler of the light."
"I think I had some sort of help on that. Besides my magic was raw. I have to concentrate on this." he said softly, as he moved down, kneeling. "AND I didn't use Dark Magic on him."

"Ok - back up Vander. Vampire or not SOME magic can hit you."
Vander, not needing to be told twice, jumped back several meters but still with in clear range of watching Harry and the gate.

The boy pulled out both wands and outstretched each one in a different hand.
"You're ambidextrous?" asked Vander.
"Sssh!" Harry hissed.

Harry started whispering something under his breath. A spell that he used when Parker set up a false trap for Harry who had to learn to wiggle his way out of the wrath Parker had sent on him.

Harry slept for two days straight after that. He was only twelve.

As the words escaped Harry's lips, his wands vibrated, and out of each wand a light blue strand of light slipped out. When it did it hovered and then each of the strands split itself down the middle till there was two pairs of strands. Those strands multiplied by six. Each strand slipped through away from Harry as fast as lightning and entwined itself around the iron bars. More hisses and sizzles could be heard, as Harry's face and arms started to bleach white.
A moment later the strands slowly turned white and seeped itself into the large gate. At that moment the spell broke from Harry's wands and the teen went crashing down to the ground, unconscious.

Vander moved quickly, swooping down onto Harry and rolling him over, making the teens head wobble.
He was pale and he had sweat lingering on his forehead.

"Harry! Harry!" whispered Vander, smacking Harry's cheeks.

"Ulgh-" Harry's eyes snapped open, and they blinked several times.
"In my belt- Zip Potion. Give it to me." Harry's words were almost slurred. He was so tired and fatigued.
Vander almost protested but instead he unhooked a silver stud from Harry's belt and it automatically inflated to the size of tea cup.

"Put it to my lips." he whispered.
Vander did and the silvery liquid flowed out into Harry's mouth. He drank over half of the contents.
Harry's eyes shot open and a jolt was sent through his body.
Harry scrambled up, his whole body still shivering and shaking from the artificial energy and drug that just entered his very body.

"Are you OK Harry?" asked Vander.
"Yes, I am fine. Let's get in there and get Shari." He said sharply, snatching up his wands and walking over and in a hissing voice he said, "Ci è no buono e malvagio soltanto il potere!"

"What the fuck did you say?" asked Vander puzzled, coming up behind Harry. "And since when the hell were you a parselmouth?"
"There is no good and evil only power." Harry smirked, as he seen Vander's eyes widen, "Right- and my second answer?" Harry smirked, "Parker, told me that when Voldemort attacked me when I was a baby he left me with some extra- powers."
"Wicked." Vander stated, blinking. "I need to stop under estimating you."
"That you do, my blood sucking friend." Harry patted him on the shoulder with a smirk before the two crouched down to their knees.

"Now what?" asked Vander.

"Now, we check out the map and find out where Shari may be."
"Follow my senses." said Vander sniffing the air again.

"Yes, but I would like to get a sense of this place before I rush in and get into dead ends." Harry smirked, "That would go over well- Hey Deatheater, stop a second so I can check the map." He arched an eyebrow upwards, "Yes Vander, I can see a Deatheater shrugging and stopping in place."
"Sarcastic little bastard." Vander scowled.

"I learned from the best." He grinned cheekily, as Vander rolled his eyes.

"Let me see that map. How did you get this?" He then asked for the second time tonight.
"Malfoy jr."
Vander looked up, "And you're trusting him?"

Harry sighed, "My instincts have never been wrong. Besides, Malfoy jr. is a snarky little fucker but I don't think he's stupid. He's a good duellist and he hasn't bothered me much at all except saying a few things to Hermione when I had been dating her. I don't think he's for either side, but I do think he has balls. I am guessing- and this is just a theory-" He looked at Vander, "He was scared that I would come after him and embarrass him with torture till I found out all I could about his daddy."

"That is something you'd do."
"I think he knows about the Deatheaters I tortured. I bet Malfoy Sr. showed him."
"Would you have gone after Malfoy?"

The Potter Heir gave a crooked smiled, "Not directly. I was going to go to you first, and then go after Malfoy. I wasn't thinking when I was storming toward the doors."

"Ok, the little bastard you are talking about has marked this area as the red. Do you think-" asked Vander.
Harry looked at it. It was the basement of the manor.
"Gods, I hope so." said Harry snatching it and running his eyes and fingers over the areas to get there.
He looked up at the large structure to see five cloaked figures walking around in Military fashion.

"Let me suck them dry." hissed Vander.
"Be my guest." said Harry simply. "The less Deatheaters we have to fuck with the better."
"There's five. I'll take-"

"Two, and I'll worry about the other three." said Harry.
Vander glared at him before Harry smirked, "You can't suck three at a time."
Vander tilted his head with a nod, "True. Let's go."
Harry and Vander ran at the Deatheaters so quickly they were startled.
Harry already had his wand skilfully pulled out. He shouted a spell that slipped out and wrapped around the Deatheaters who cried out in horror.

Vander had all ready struck sinking his canines deep into the skin of a rather fat and plump Deatheater who was squealing like a little girl.

Harry used his other wand, and whispered, "Destringo!". A vicious smirk slipped onto Harry's mouth as the three Deatheaters in question were stripped of every last clothing.

To his shock one of the three Deatheaters was a woman. There were squeals and jerks as the Deatheaters tried to move.

"This is fun." said Harry waving his wand, "This is particularly painful."
The terrified looks in there eyes was enough to give Harry a sense of sick pleasure. They had his girl and he was going to make them pay for this.

"Aduro!" Three times a ball of fire appeared grazing against their flesh.

Harry muffled their screams with silencers, as he controlled each ball of fire, while talking casually.

"You know what really hurts?" he asked one of the men that were laying there unable to move because of the invisible ropes. He was squirming and the burn marks on his stomach and flesh was enough to make anyone gag.
"This-" He controlled the ball with his wand and it went down lower and lower to the man's groin.

"Ow." whispered Vander. "Can I have the woman?" he asked, in Harry's ear.

"Yes."

He did the same to the other Deatheater that was male, sending him into fits of seizures and intense pain.

When he was done he let them go and walked up to them and pointed his wand straight at the Deatheaters heart. "Pugio Conicio!" A silver bladed conjured dagger shot out of his wand and straight into the Deatheater's chest.

Doing that to the second, he turned and seen three Deatheaters lying limp on the ground with nothing but cuts in the neck.

"All right Vander. Let's get out of here." whispered Harry.
Vander grinned, "That was good."

Harry looked at him, and shook his head, 'It was disturbing.' Thought the teen to himself. 'I'm a natural born murderer.' was the teen's last thought before they scaled down the steps to a cellar door.
"Bombardo!" The door burst off its hinges.

Vander and Harry looked at each other, "Let's go." they said at the same time.

It was dark and very low. Harry ducked down low but not as low a Vander had to duck.
It was almost like a tunnel. They walked in the dark for several moments.
"Light your wand." hissed Vander.

"No way." Harry retorted. "We don't need to attract anymore attention. Someone's going to go outside and notice dead Deatheaters. We don't need anymore attention drawn to us."

"Fine. I can see Ok. There's nothing ahead of us, except a steel door."
"We need the map." Harry murmured, as they came upon the door Vander had commented about.

"We have to cross this wing to the next one." whispered Vander.
Harry sighed, "Glad you remembered. I sure didn't." There was another parseltongue password. Afterwards, they walked through a lit up stone room.

The torches flicked, sending shadows on the walls.

Harry flicked his wand to erase any shadow of himself. Vander didn't have to worry about shadows.

Pulling out the map, he examined it, aware of two separate long halls, one on each side of him.

"This way leads to the upper floors, and the right side leads to an even lower level."
"Where Shari is." whispered Vander.
Harry nodded, "Yes, let's go."

They moved themselves onto the slid and slid down the hall. There were no paintings, just torches flickering and the floor was made of the finest marble.

They slid down a slope and nearly choked when they heard voices.
"Are you out of your fucking mind?" growled a voice.
Sign up to rate and review this story