Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Shake Me

9

by witchinghour1994 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 15247 words

1Original
"I want you to put yourself all the way inside of me!" she said in a seductive voice, yet loud enough to cause gasps.

"You got it!" His arms were snaked around her when the manager came over wand pointed at them... Usually Harry would have been offended and fought him back but this was part of the whole fun, seeing how far they could push the manager

The next thing they knew they were tossed out on there arses.

Harry and Shari were laughing so loudly and holding onto each other for support so much that people thought there was something wrong with them when they passed.

"That – was - good." Shari got out, her arms wrapping around his neck.

Harry just laughed, and shook his head, "Them yuppie arseholes didn't know 'what' to think." He was nearly giggling, as they stumbled down the gravel driveway.

Shari just giggled, and snuggled up into his leather jacket, as he wrapped his arm around her and lead her further on down the drive.

Harry didn't remember ever having so much fun in his life with anyone. He couldn't hide the grin that spread across his face. It stayed this way till the evening when Harry decided he should get back early and collect Eve.

"OK Harry, I'll see you." they were at the edge of the carriages.

Most people weren't ready to leave, but Harry was a different story.

She leaned up on her toes and pressed her lips against him as she grabbed his leather jacket at the collar.

Her lips were as soft as they always were. Earlier in the fancy restaurant he didn't have a chance to get a feel for them. It was just a joke. He had kissed her many times, but this was something a bit different.

He sank his mouth into hers, indulging himself in the moment. His head was swimming and he wasn't sure if he knew how to put things in his mind together.

His arms were around her and he had her nearly lifted off the ground. She was on her toes, and had no choice but the wrap her legs around his waist.

The cold weather that was surrounding them seemed to have melted as he kissed her. Nothing and no one seemed to matter. Harry had a lot of thinking to do.

000

"Did you have fun with Shari?" asked Parker, when Harry entered the Slytherin's corridors to find him on the couch with Eve in his arms, fast asleep.

Harry rolled his eyes, "It was fun."

Parker smirked, "I told you -”

"Don't fuckin' start." Harry warned, as he walked over and scooped his daughter in his arms.

"Watch it. I just put her to sleep. She's been crying off and on all afternoon."

Harry gave him a sharp glare, "And you didn't summon me Parker?"

Parker smiled, "She calmed down."

Harry sighed, "Parker, I don't want to burden you - "

Parker rolled his eyes, "If I was burdened, then you'd know it." stated the brown-haired man. "Otherwise, shut the hell up."

The Hufflepuff rolled his eyes, and smirked, "Thanks Parker - "

"Don't even think about giving me anything - " he said eyeing Harry's other hand which wanted to go into his black jean pocket.

Harry rolled his eyes, and took his hand out, "Fine."

000

That evening Hannah, Susan, and Justin came into Harry's room to see him lying on the couch talking to sleeping Eve. He was in the same laying position as he was when Shari was there, but this time he had a cover over his lower half and his daughter fast asleep on his chest.

"Hey Harry when did you get back?" asked Hannah, sitting in an armchair. Susan sat down on the floor next to Harry and touched Eve's fist gently. Justin took the other armchair.

"Oh - about two hours ago. I didn't want to leave Parker with Eve all day long."

"Who were you out with today? There were rumours going around." Susan looked at him as Harry chuckled, "Wait till tomorrow, for the headlines."

"What did you do?" asked Justin slowly.

Harry chuckled, "Nothing." He said innocently. "Much." Hannah just arched an eyebrow upwards, "Much? You mean you did something bad enough to get onto the front of the Daily Prophet?"

"You bet I did."

The three Hufflepuffs could only imagine.

000

When Harry entered the Great Hall the next day there were gasps and whispers breaking out.

Harry walked over, Eve in his arms, and picked up the prophet and laughed out loud.

The picture was of Shari in his lap. But you couldn't see Shari except for dark hair, then again, the picture was black and white. She was straddled in his lap and you could see Harry's hands on her shirt and several funny lines that had been spouted out by the reporter.

"THIS is what you did Harry?" asked Susan horrified, as Harry sat down with amusement.

Placing the diaper bag down he slipped out a bottle and gave it to Eve, who was in her car seat.

"You bet I did. It was so much fun. Shari had a good time."

"Whose Shari?" asked Hannah.

"You'll find out next weekend." he told them.

"I know, she's - " Harry kicked Justin under the table. The boy yelped and blushed furiously.

"It was both our idea." Harry told them. "So it wasn't just hers." He knew that some people thought he took advantage of girls, when in honesty he didn't.

000

Parker was staring at him from the top of the Staff Table, and smirked at Harry as if saying, 'I told you so'

Harry just cast him a deadly look, as Parker smirked. Poor Remus was out of service and nowhere to be seen.

000

That evening as Harry sat in his room he had some time to think about things.

'Why did he get so upset with Parker, about Shari?' he asked his own mind. 'It's obvious, that I like her.' he sighed, and tapped his fingers against the arm of the couch and glanced over one hand was on Eve's back comfortingly.

'Why do I deny it so much?' thought Harry.

'Maybe you think you're not good enough.' said a voice in the back of his mind, causing Harry to sigh.

'I think it’s because I care about her in a way that I don't care about other females or other people at all.' he told himself, staring off into space. His eyes were very unfocused.

'She cares about you too.' said another voice in his head. Harry sighed, and leaned his head back,

"I don't know." He said out loud. 'Maybe, I'm just too young?'

'You're not too young to have a baby. Why are you too young to fall in lo-'

'Don't even fuckin' think that.' growled Harry to his subconscious mind. Harry felt as if he were going insane with this inner battle of his.

These thoughts followed him from class to class the next day at school. He was glad that Occlumency lessons helped because he didn't need anyone prying into his head. He was nearly finished with the lessons. It had taken several long and painful months before Harry was finally able to throw Parker out to where he landed on the other side of the room.

Harry was sure it would come in handy one of these fine days.

000

Harry was laying down that night when he felt movement and glanced over to see Shari sliding in the covers. "You still awake?" asked Shari, scooting closer to him.

Harry nodded, "Yes."

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, as she moved and laid her head against his chest.

Harry wrapped his arm around her and felt her feet intertwining with his, and glanced at her. "Things."

"Oh - bad or good?"

"Good - I think."

She giggled, "Ok. I won't ask again." she moved onto her side and curled up next to him with a yawn.

"You tired? A vamp at this time of night?"

"Your fault." mumbled Shari. "But a good fault." she then said as Harry chuckled, "Right."

The final round of the losing opponents was coming to a close in the Duelling Competition and they were about to move into stage two.

Stage two was two against one, and then after that would be the selected teachers against the semi-finalists. This would prove to be quite interesting.

Saturday afternoon no female in Hogwarts was seen. Not even Hannah and Susan were seen. Justin was serving detention with Filch for a nasty accident in Transfiguration in which Justin accidentally transfigured Susan's nose into a peach instead of her hair to orange. Susan's poor nose didn't grow back till late that evening.

Harry was actually getting Eve dressed, in an outfit that Shari had bought her last week in Hogsmeade. It was really pretty, a deep red velvet colour. The edges were white and it had a white little tie in the middle that went around her and tied in a bow in the back. When Harry was finished with her she looked like a baby doll out of a store. He placed the red and white headband on her hair and smiled to himself as she laid there whimpering over the white tights.

"Aw... well no one will see them." he said playfully yanking them off. They must itch, thought Harry feeling the fabric.

Harry had her car seat and stuff ready, before he decided to get ready himself.

After a 'very' quick and cold shower Harry was dressed in deep satin black robes and the edges were crimson red. The black slacks hugged against his hips and upper middle while it loosened at the lower legs. The shirt was a silk black that left the top four buttons unbuttoned and nothing underneath.

He attached the cloak, that was black and crimson red at the edges, around his neck. His black hair was pulled back in a low ponytail, his earrings having been changed, from a cross dangling down to a silver phoenix earring.

He called Dobby and asked the little elf for a quick favour. He squealed and jumped in the air excitedly before disappearing. When he reappeared with what he wanted. "Thank you Dobby." he had never done this for anyone. Not even Hermione. Well he did get her a rose but that was different.

Harry had just moved into the living room when there was a soft movement that Harry barely noticed, and standing there was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen.

Harry could only open his mouth in awe, speechless. Gently laying Eve's car seat down, he just stared at the beautiful blushing half-vamp. She stood before him at almost the same height as himself, due to the pointy red high heels, that were sandal and strapped over, and the straps wrapped and criss-crossed up her smooth creamy legs. The dress was a glowing crimson red, absolutely stunning. It was to her ankles but there was two slits that came all the way up to her hip. It was red velvet trim and it fit her curves really well, hugging and clinging to her body.

The chest part was a V and very nice cleavage. The dress was spaghetti strapped and as she spun around the dress crossed in an X in the back all the way down to the curve in her back.

Her hair was up, half spiralled all around her head and a ruby looking tiara topped it off.

"Whoa!" was all Harry could say as she giggled, "What do you think?"

"Whoa."

"Like it?" she asked, her blue eyes sparkling with mirth. There was light make up on her face, something he didn't see quite often.

"Whoa." was his only comment.

She giggled, "Is that all you're going to say?" she asked, moving closer and running her hands up his chest, "You look hot." she kissed him on the lips. He was still too stunned to move.

She just giggled, and turned to Eve and grinned widely, "Oh wow! She looks like a dolly baby." she bent down kissing Eve's cheek, who squirmed and whimpered before he eyes opened.

"Hi, precious!" Shari said running a caressing finger across Eve's face.

She just gurgled and raised her hand as Shari smiled, and looked up to see Harry now holding a dozen wine red roses.

"Oh my god."

"Here, Happy Valentines Day." he said, softly, as she took them in her arms, and stared up at him.

He smiled, as she shook her head, "Whoa." she then said taking Harry's line.

He chuckled, his eyes sparkling in a way that was unusual for him.

"Wow, they're gorgeous. Thank you Jamie."

Harry just laughed, and glared playfully, "No, thank you. I got the most beautiful female in this magical world." he said, as she went red in the cheeks with a soft blush.

He realized he liked her blush.

He just touched her reddened cheeks making her giggle, "Can I put these in water?"

"They don't die."

"Oh yeah..."

"You ready?" he asked, picking Eve up in one hand and held out his arm for Shari who giggled and nodded, "Very ready."

Harry walked out with her and was aware of the awed stares that Shari got as she leaned into him as they walked. Harry glanced over and down at her shoes, "How the hell do you wear those?"

"Practice baby, it's all to do with practice."

Harry looked at them and then asked sheepishly, "Can you dance in them?"

"Sure."

"No, no, I mean 'really' dance in them?" he teased making Shari go into a state of giggles.

She had to stop herself from snorting. "Maybe." she coughed.

"Oh, don't tease me." He said, as they got to the Great Hall.

The doors were all ready open. Harry could hear the music going. It was muggle music. They went through the threshold to hear laughter and talk. They could see people up dancing, talking and mingling about.

The whole place was covered in red, pink, and white. Hearts floating up on the ceiling as Shari gasped, "Oh my gods! Its beautiful." she said, captivated.

Harry looked at her, "I know you are."

She giggled and glanced at Harry and blushed, "Thank you." she kissed his cheek, both of them unaware of the narrowed look that a certain Gryffindor was sending her.

Guys looked stunned seeing Shari, and a few girls huffed, feeling either jealous or - really jealous.

Harry had to admit she was stunning. He took her over to where his Hufflepuff friends were. He didn't see Parker anywhere nor did he see Remus. He seen Professor Dumbledore waltzing with Professor McGonagall, and Flitwick was walking around complimenting people.

Justin gasped, when he seen Harry with Shari.

"H... Harry!" he choked out causing Hannah and Susan to both turn and their mouths dropped open.

Hannah looked pretty with her hair in a French twist, with two strands spiralled. She was wearing a pretty silky purple dress. Her date was next to her, Ernie MacMillion whose mouth just opened at Shari who smiled sweetly to everyone around her.

Susan was wearing a cerulean blue, and obviously her date was Justin. Her hair was up in a Barrett on one side, and she had a bit of blush on her cheeks.

"Hello everyone, I would like you to meet my date LaShari Vladski." he smiled, as Shari glared at him, "It's Shari." she quipped.

"Hi Shari!" said Hannah sweetly. "You want something to drink?" she asked, warmly.

"Sure." said Shari grinning widely.

Harry sat Eve down onto the table as Justin came over, "Holy shit man! She’s freakin' hot!" hissed Justin his eyes wide.

The green-eyed teen just smirked, "Tell me something I don't know Justin."

Justin shook his head, “Wow.” he looked over at Shari to see her talking to both Susan and Hannah.

"Yes, I know." he said, just as Parker came striding along. "G'evening beautiful." he said to Shari his hand on her shoulder.

She giggled and glanced up, "Hi Parker." she stood and hugged him getting a few envious looks from the boys.

"How you doing?"

"Great!" she said, happily, as she winked at Harry and sat back down with a giggle.

Parker came over to Harry and smirked, "Looking good Harry. Mind if I take Eve for a while?"

Harry looked at him, "You sure?"

"Of course." he smiled, when he lifted the baby out of the car seat, she gurgled and grunted, as he laid her against his chest.

"I have her." he grabbed her bottle and a few other things out of the diaper bag and winked and walked off. "Have fun."

Harry walked over to Shari and stood behind her. "Would you like to dance?" his hands touched her bare shoulders.

She giggled and leaned back into him and glanced up at him. "Sure."

He winked at Susan and Hannah before guiding Shari to the floor. People looked and stared, but no one looked harder or stared harder than a brown-eyed angry female.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him. "Your friends are nice." she said softly.

"Yes, they are."

"Too innocent for you." she teased, as he chuckled, "I've been told."

She swayed in his arms, her head pressing against the edge of his shoulder, as he spoke to her in her ear making her smile every so often.

They didn't leave the dance floor after the first dance. The second song was a faster one. It was muggle, 'Shook Me All Night Long' which caused a few of the muggleborns to get up quickly as some of the purebloods looked stunned at the music and even Malfoy raised an eyebrow of interest at it. Speaking of Malfoy the Slytherin was staring at Harry every so often.

Harry was beginning to wonder if he was gay or if he was plotting something. Either one it couldn't be good.

Harry groaned when Shari started dancing a bit... questionably around him. She moved herself against in a dirty dancing sort of way causing him to groan, "Oh gods, what are you doing girl." He hissed, as he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her snugly against him.

They paid no mind to anyone else in the room as they danced and moved seemlessly across the floor.

Several people stopped and watched with amusement, entertainment, and curiosity. McGonagall's lips were thin, she apparently didn't like the way they were dancing. But, Dumbledore held them off. He apparently wanted to see what this 'Shari' was all about. Either that or he was just a dirty old man in disguise - take it or leave it.

The two stared in each others eyes, as they moved forcefully across the floor. Harry's hormones were challenging his mind. He groaned as Shari moved her legs and pressed herself against his knee grinding up and down causing him to grunt, as he felt himself getting really turned on and when she turned around and pushed her backside into him he cursed out loud, when he grabbed her around the waist forcefully and used his other hand to grab her by her hair and pull her back and stared into her blue eyes, as she grinned evilly and licked his lips before he let go and she spun around, her chest against his. He could see straight down into her chest, and shook his head, "I refuse - to take - advantage." He hissed to her.

"Who ever said you had a choice?" teased Shari, as she turned and wrapped her hands around him and ran them up his back as he shook his head, "You - no."

"Why?" she purred, as he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back and glared into her eyes, "I - have too much lo - respect for you." He hissed making her giggle. "I love it when you play rough." she teased, as he smirked, "Course you would. You're a half vampire."

She nodded and grabbed his cheeks with one hand and slapped him causing a few gasps. He smirked, his eyes flashing, and arched an eyebrow upwards before crushing his lips harshly against hers. His fingers curled around her black locks.

Harry felt her body grinding against him and arched an eyebrow during the kiss, "Are you – doing – what - I think - you're doing?"

"What's it look like?" she hissed playfully. Glancing down at herself.

"You like to play rough don't you?"

"You bet your arse I do. You know, I've always liked things a little rough."

He grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her back forcefully. Everyone had finally gone back to their own thing. Dumbledore and McGonagall were still watching the exchange. Severus Snape didn't care, most vampires, and half vamps liked it rough... it was how they were. Remus was watching with a bit of envy in his eyes, as Parker smirked and watched them murmuring, 'I knew it, I knew it.'

Harry had her pinned, as she smirked, "I like this."

"I'm sure you do LaShari." He teased as he came close to her. Her lips twitched, wanting him to kiss them. She went into him but he licked her lip and pulled back as her eyes glittered dangerously. "Kiss me!"

Harry smirked, licked her bottom lip and then her top as she whimpered in the back of her throat.

Her blood was boiling by this time, she was craving several things at once. That's how vampires were, they craved so many things wrapped in one, that it was hard to control their hormones.

"I'm a vampire, Jamie." she whispered.

"Yes, I know LaShari." he said, gently letting go of her hands and moving down to her hips and pushing her into him. She whimpered aloud this time.

"Y - you also know. That being half vampire, that – pheww -" her face was flushed.

"I do know that I'm making your hormones boil aren't I?"

She nodded slowly, "I'm going to attack you."

He chuckled, and held her to him and pressed his lips against hers making a moan escape her lips.

"Can I taste you?" she begged, in his mouth.

Harry just blinked in shock, "Taste me?" he knew what she meant by that.

"Please." Shari pleaded.

Harry looked at her, "I thought you didn't do that?" he asked.

"I don't." she whispered. "But, I have too. No - ones, ever turned me on like this Harry, and when - a vampire's body is turned on to its fullest they need it."

"How much?" he then asked slowly. "Not much, it doesn't hurt." Her eyes were glossy. "Please." she whimpered, "I never ask for anything. But I feel so weak." she said, and she did look a little weak.

"We can't do that here." he whispered.

"Yes we can." she said quietly.

"But people will see, and think..."

"Give me your consent." she begged quietly. "I've never – ever - drank from a person before. No one has ever – ever - turned me on to the point where -" she winced, and her body seemed to weaken in his hold.

Harry could feel her body, and he knew he had to help her. It was just Shari and he trusted her. His hands moved up, and wrapped around the back of her neck as his other arm looped around and held her up right.

She looked at him her eyes glossy and misty. "Ok." He then said, as she tilted herself up and her lips locked with Harry’s.

They kissed very passionately for several long moments when Harry felt something come out of his mouth and into Shari's causing her to whimper, as he held the back of her head kissing her more forcefully, allowing her to get some of his blood as needed. The few people that were watching thought they were just kissing heavily.

However Remus knew better and got up quickly, crossing the aisles.

Shari then did something in his mouth that made the strange sensation go away. She had somehow healed where ever it was she got his blood from. She parted and kissed his bottom lip, "I'm sorry." she said guiltily.

Harry looked at her, to see her biting her lip. 'Do all females do that?'

"What the hell is going on?" hissed Remus dangerously.

"Nothing." Harry replied simply.

"Don't ‘nothing’ me. You were feeding form him weren't you?"

Shari looked at him and bowed her head when Harry said, "No we were kissing, do you have a problem with that Moony? You jealous old boy?"

Remus glared at him, "I know very well-"

Harry rolled his eyes, "Moony, calm down." Harry ordered, "Nothing was going on. You seen how we were dancing."

Remus breathed sharply and looked at Shari who was red in the face, and looked very guilty.

"Tell me did you feed from him?" he asked, Shari his eyes piercing hers.

"Uh-"

"Remus, leave her alone." Harry growled, as he pulled Shari into him.

A few people that had been dancing around them looked at Harry, Shari, and Remus curiously wondering what the whole confrontation was about.

"I did Remus." admitted Shari quietly. "You know how a vampire’s body works. If their hormones get tossed around or mixed up they get really weak. I've never fed from anyone before." she whispered. "But, there was no blood around, and I trust Harry." she said her arms wrapping around Harry.

"She's fine Remus, I gave her my permission." Harry said angrily. "Now go back and sit down or dance."

Remus gave him a look, and then looked at Shari, "You better not turn him."

Shari blinked, "I would never!" she said quickly.

"Remus leave her alone. I trust Shari with my life. If I didn't she wouldn't be here."

Remus just sighed, and nodded, "I'm sorry." he then said before looking at Harry who gave him a stern look. "Please, do not lie."

Harry looked at him, "I'm sorry Remus, but it really wasn't a big deal. I do know the dangers in it. I have read up on Vampire's lifestyles, morals, and laws. As long as it’s consented then no harm would befall on me."

"No but a bond would be created." Remus told them.

Shari swallowed, "I should have told you that Harry -"

Harry smirked, and his arm went around Shari, "Who said there wasn't all ready a bond?"

Remus looked at him, "You've fed from him before?"

Shari shook her head, "Never."

"Not that type of bond Moony. Another bond." He said, as his hands rubbed against the girls back for comfort.

Remus just sighed heavily, "I'm just worried about you."

"I know, but don't worry until you have too."

Remus looked at Shari, "I'm sorry Shari."

"It's OK. I would never hurt Harry though." she said quietly. "He saved my life, he saved my heart, and soul."

Harry just looked down at Shari to see her eyes glittering, the teen felt an odd sensation slide up within him. Something he was not use too. A feeling of life, a feeling that someone resided in his heart other than Eve. It was odd.

When Harry turned to look at Shari he smiled, "Don't worry about it." He lifted her chin as she stared at him, "I feel guilty now. Remus is right. I shouldn't have done that."

"You were weak." He said quietly.

"I know -"

"You trust me right?" asked Harry.

"Of course I do. More than anyone." she said softly.

"Then it’s OK. You were weak - and I'm sorry for turning you on."

"I'm not!" murmured Shari suddenly. "I want more."

Harry chuckled, and wrapped his arm around her, "I think - my Shari, we ought to wait and see how things work out."

Shari glanced back at him wondering if he was saying what she 'thought' he was saying.

He only smiled and kissed her cheek as they finally moved off the dance floor.

Justin was looking at him with envy, "Oh man, you - have it going on tonight."

Susan and Hannah were asking Shari questions about her dancing, and her looks, and then her personality. No one knew she was half vampire- yet. "Harry." said Shari, moving over and touching his shoulders.

He glanced up and smiled as she stared down at him, "I'm going to go to the restrooms. Hannah and Susan will show me." she kissed him on the lips before passing leaving Harry to smile and watch her go.

Ernie and Zach were asking him questions. They then asked if he had ever slept with her, "No."

This stunned them.

"No?" asked Zach.

"No, I care about her 'way' too much."

They apparently did not understand, especially after the display they had showed on the dance floor.

It was ten minutes later and nearly midnight, and Shari hadn't come back.

"I'm going to go hunt Shari." he said, standing. He looked up at Parker who waved his hand for him to go on. Geri was holding Eve.

Harry winced as she did. He kind of didn't want anyone touching her if he could help it. It went to show when Eve started to have a fit in Geri's arms until Remus took her.

Harry relayed a look to Parker who understood all too well.

Harry and Justin walked out together talking about the evening, "That was one hot kiss on the floor."

"Yeah bloody hot." Harry said, smiling at the remark.

"Dumbledore looked kind of upset though."

"I think he knows she's part vampire." Harry told Justin when they heard shouting.

"You're an absolutely insane, jealous, little girl!" shouted a voice that made Harry's eyes widen.

"Well at least I'm not a walking half dead female who shows her body off like a whore!"

Harry's eyes narrowed, as he ran the corner with Justin just in time to see a group of girls and in between was Shari and Hermione, they were circling each other.

"Whore? I'm not a whore, dear. I'm a bitch, and I'm also quite alive. My heart beats -"

"I seen what you were doing you – disgusting - inhuman thing." shouted Hermione.

"That's enough!" Harry growled, moving through.

"Harry you can't honestly, pick this wench!" Hermione nearly shouted at him.

"She's not a wench, and she's not a whore or any of those other things you've decided to say about her."

Hermione glowered, "Yes she is, Harry. Just look at her! She's... disgusting, and she fed off you. I'm not stupid."

"Could have fooled me." muttered Shari dryly, standing there checking her nails lazily.

"What?" snapped Hermione.

"I said – you – could – have – fooled - me." she giggled, "Gods, did you get stupider the second you put that shit in your hair? To keep it from getting all bushy like a beaver?" teased Shari.

Hermione's cheeks flushed, as a few around her stifled snickers. "Shari c'mon." Harry tried.

"No, she's been a bitch far to long for me. She even sent me nasty little notes." said Shari. "Although, I ignored them, but cornering me is going way too far. No one corners me." Her eyes glowed dangerously.

Hermione didn't move and crossed her arms, "I told you to stay away from Harry."

Harry sighed, "No one tells anyone to stay away from me."

"Stay out of this Harry!" Growled both Shari and Hermione both now circling each other like cats would.

Harry held up his hands and backed up, "I did what I could." he knew when he was defeated.

A few more names went out back and forth until Hermione had to spit out the worst possible thing...

"Go crawl back into your hole where you belong before I summon a few 'slayers' to come and take care of your pretty little butt." Hermione smiled, but this time Shari moved in for the kill and slapped the Gryffindor as hard as she could. "You fuckin' bitch."

Harry winced, when Hermione winced and pushed against Shari breaking the crowd, and pounced on the raven-haired girl whose dress went flying up causing guys to hoot as girls gasped in shock.

Hermione however didn't hold a candle to Shari. Shari grabbed a fist full of Hermione's brown hair and shoved her to the floor and slapped her several times calling her every name he could think of in the book and then some very colourful names that Harry had to remember to write down.

Harry sighed, and finally grabbed Shari by the arms, forcefully, "I think that's enough. You don't need to be kicked out." Harry hissed into the girls ear making Shari flinched, but not move as he pinned her arms to the side.

Hermione stood whimpering with tears and slapped her one last time while Shari’s arms were behind her back.

"Hermione!" Harry growled. "Don't make me have to subdue you."

"Harry you - you really can't - choose her!" hissed Hermione. "I--" "We are through! You couldn't handle it." Harry snapped firmly. "Now please stop this. I thought you and I would be on good terms, but obviously your lack of intellect has dropped a few notches. Shari, you know better than to fight." He then chastised.

She was breathing up and down a red print on her face but Hermione looked worse, her clothes ripped and both eyes black.

"No one says that Harry."

"I know -" he said softly and stared at Hermione, "I would appreciate it, if you and I stay away from each other. If you cross my path again I might have to take you down a few notches."

Ron growled coming over but Harry gave him a sharp look that clearly stated, 'try it and die.'

"C'mon Shari. Let's get you out of the castle." he whispered, and pulled her to him as Hannah and Susan wrapped their arm around her, all ready having befriended her.

"You ripped your dress." said Susan pulling up the broken strap.

Shari was still shaken after Hermione talked about the slayers, she could hardly control herself, and Harry was trying his hardest to sooth her while keeping a strong hold on her.

Justin was confused, but Harry mouthed that he would talk to him later.

Justin, Susan, and Hannah left Harry alone with Shari once to the rooms.

When they were alone Shari winced as a tear slid down, "She wouldn't really call a slayer would she?"

"No, over my dead body Shari. Calm down. No one will hurt you." he pushed her hair out of the way and kissed her lips softly.

She moved into him kissing him softly and deeply. Her hands ran up his chest, and moved downward but he grabbed her hands in his. "No Shari." he said softly.

"Please." she begged.

"No let's see what happens first."

She sighed a bit depressed, and nodded, "OK." She said kissing him. She moved to leave but Harry's arms looped around her, "I never said you couldn't stay all night." He said into her ear.

A smile slipped onto her lips, "Really?"

"You never have to ask."

A.N. Yes, I borrowed that piece from Lady-Treason. Just so you know. :)



:Never mind that comment:

A.N. Jamie is an inside joke between Shari and Harry. James is his middle name. When he didn't want to be recognized he sometimes used Jamie Evans, or Harry Evans. But Jamie Evan's is a more hidden name than anything else and its short for James, besides I needed some term of endearment that she uses and no one else. It fit, so I did it. :)

I've also been reading up on Vampires, and I realized just how sexual and sensual a Vampire is, even a half-vampire. Shari is not an ordinary girl.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to give me wonderful reviews! I absolutely adore them and I had never imagined that this story would be popular. :) Thanks!

Chapter Thirty - One More Unexpected Ally

The school was buzzing the next day about the fight between Hermione and Shari.

A lot of the girls had rooted for Shari, to Harry's utter surprise. After the fight, the Half-Vampire in question came to his rooms every single evening to spend with Harry and Eve.

The teen had no idea what this girl was doing to him but he felt himself getting closer to her as the days passed.

He had always been close to Shari, more closer than normal but this was different.

Hermione hadn't spoken to him, and Harry felt 'slightly' bad about what happened, seeing as Shari whooped the Gryffindors butt, which is not surprising in Harry's opinion. Hermione didn't fight, but as she passed him in Arithmancy she didn't so much as look at him.

'Wasn't his fault!' he thought to himself. 'She's the one who broke up with him because she couldn't handle it.'

000

Lately, Harry's scar had been tingling him at odd times of the day. The wizard had an idea what it meant but now that his mind was blocked off from Voldemort, the pain wasn't as severe. Harry had a feeling this would prove to be useful a the time went on.

In History of Magic, Binns had strayed from the topic of goblins to the topic of prophecies, which perked Harry's curiosity despite himself.

This was one class he took Eve too, it required no wands or physical movements so Harry was able to sit with her in the class and be entertained instead of falling asleep.

However, today was different. Binns was talking about prophecies and how they have been used to predict the outcome of many wars.

This got Harry to wondering once again about the Prophecy in the Department of Mysteries.

He hadn't talked to Dumbledore about it, but now that it was brought to his mind, he would have to consult the old geezer.

000

That afternoon Harry grudgingly made his way toward the Headmaster's office. He wanted to know the full contents of that damn prophecy and he wanted to know it now.

He got to the stone gargoyle and murmured the password but it didn't budge.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed, "Strawberry Fairies." Harry said again.

"Potter! What are you doing?" demanded Professor McGonagall coming up behind him.

Harry turned, and arched an eyebrow up at McGonagall, 'How did she know he was here?'

"Where's Professor Dumbledore. I must talk to him."

"What is it about? He is in a very important meeting and wishes to not be disturbed." she chirped.

"It's about me, and this whole damn war. I want to know the prophecy and I want to know it now." Harry said sharply, staring back at McGonagall whose lips were a thin white line.

"Mr. Potter, follow me." she ordered and turned on her heel.

Harry rolled his eyes, and followed the Deputy Headmistress with Eve in his arms.

They entered her office, she closed it and waved her wand at it, casting a silencing charm.

"Want a biscuit?"

Harry blinked, "No."

"Of course you do." she said handing him one.

"Mr. Potter, Professor Dumbledore is at an order meeting at the moment discussing what happened just last night in the Department of Mysteries." she said with a grimace. She obviously had not wanted to tell him this.

Harry looked at her, "What happened?" he asked.

"The Ministry is trying their hardest to cover it up. Arthur Weasley was injured last night."

"What was he doing in the Department of Mysteries?"

"Guarding the prophecy." she said simply.

Harry rolled his eyes, "I know Occlumency, I think its time I hear the prophecy for myself."

"Mr. Potter, that prophecy must be kept out of people's hands and ears. Including yours. This could prove to be very dangeorus."

"Thank you for your concern Professor McGonagall, but as I have said, if it pertains to me, then I have a right to know."

"You also have a right to make sure you don't go out and get yourself killed!" shouted McGonagall losing her cool.

Harry looked at her quite stunned; the woman was was shaking!

"Good lord, Potter! If You Know Who realizes you know the prophecy, do you realize what he'll do to you? He may use your daughter against you."

"I'm always with her. He won't do that. He's trying to recruit me."

McGonagall blanched hearing that, "What?" she breathed.

"Yeah you heard me. The evil bastard is trying to recruit me. He sent me a letter." he responded, 'Not to mention what I did to his beautiful Deatheaters.' thought Harry dryly.

"Mr. Potter, why didn't you tell anyone?" she asked, her eyes wide like snitches.

"Because its no one elses business."

"It most certainly is. You need protection!"

Harry's eyes narrowed, as he placed Eve's carseat upon her desk and crossed his arms over his check, staring at her cooly.

"Professor McGonagall, I regret to inform you that I have my own life and that I do not allow a Dark Wizard, as well as an overzealous light wizard, to control my actions or try to set bounderies that are not with in his grounds as Headmaster of this school. If you enforce that I need safety then you must enforce this on every single student in this school. It would be only fair, otherwise you would be playing favoritism and we don't want that do we?"

McGonagall's mouth opened to speak but she was cut off by Harry.

"The simple fact." Harry said slowly. "Is that no one can stand that their so called 'weapon' has a mind of its own. Oh yes, I know what Dumbledore wants, and what he was banking on. He was hoping for a little Gryffindor Golden boy who would follow him blindly and jump every time the old man told him too. Well, that isn't going to happen. I am not a Gryffindor Golden boy, I am not a boy at all. I am a fifteen-year-old with a child, and a life of his own and a personality of his own and no one no where is going to say or tell me to do different. I came to this school grudingly. Expel me by all means please do it!" Harry throw his hands up. "But, no one is going to rule over me using the so called 'safety' line. I don't think so."

It was apparent that McGonagall was floored, and had no idea what to say or respond to Harry's statement. It wasn't something she heard everyday. No one dared to defy her, much less Albus Dumbledore. In some ways she had to agree with everything he was saying but in other ways she had to abide by Dumbledore's wishes.

"Mr. Potter, please understand Professor Dumbledore's reasoning behind this."

"I will understand his reasoning behind this, after I hear what is rightfully mine to hear." stated Harry simply. "I am not going to be persuaded so you might as well save your breath ma'am. I have a lot of respect for you. Much more respect for you than I do our headmaster."

This shocked McGonagall, "May I ask why you are so hostile toward the Headmaster?"

Harry looked at her and considered her for a moment, "Do you have a pensieve?" he asked simply.

She looked at him a moment before nodding and opening a cabinet and pulling out a round basin.

"I keep my lessons in it."

Harry nodded, "I warn you what you are about to see may shock you. This is why I am so hostile toward Albus Dumbledore, the so-called ruler of light."

Harry pressed his wand against his temple and siphoned out a silver thread. This wasn't something he did a lot, as a matter of fact he did this to no one but he owed it to Professor McGonagall to know the truth.

He placed the imagine in the basin and it swirled into the silver contents. Harry then waved his wand and a screen appeared, and with another flick, the memory was projected up on the screen like a movie.

What McGonagall seen caused her to cry out in horror.

A large plump man taking a thorn switch to a small little boys body who was curled up in a ball.

"Where was your dear Headmaster then?" asked Harry in a cold and calm voice, as he stared up at himself getting beaten. His four year old self did not cry or scream he just laid there in a fetile position curled up waiting for the blows to stop.

When she didnt answer, he continued, "Didn't think so." He said.

McGonagall's eyes shining with tears, when another image was flashed and this time it was a four year old bruised Harry sitting out in the middle of the snow freezing. His lips were chapped and his face and cheeks were a pale blue. He was rocking back and forth, his lips chattering.

"Oh you wouldn't believe what happened here." said Harry in a sadistically sweet voice. "I 'accidentally' cried out from a dream about my parents getting killed. They decided that I maybe if I froze to death my dreams would go away. Warm loving relatives aren't they?"

McGonagall had sunk down into the chair her eyes fixated on the scene before her.

The next scene caused McGonagall to scream in horror, the same large man had lifted Harry this time however Harry was younger then four. The large man catapulted a young feeble Harry across the room till he cashed into a wall and slid down in a slump.

"Hmm- oh yes. My uncle blamed me for his business losing a half a million pounds that year." said Harry pleasantly.

The tears were falling out of her eyes now as she stared at it, "Oh my god Harry."

"Your old man was here, twiddling his thumbs, eating his lemon drops, thinking I was safe and sound and not ever thinking of checking up on his weapon." said Harry coldly.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I should have done something."

"Too late for that now." said Harry cutting her off. He stopped the image and then collected it and placed it back where it belonged.

McGonagall sniffed, and looked at Harry, "Oh Harry-"

Harry shrugged, "I want you to know why I have so much hostility. Now, I want Dumbledore and what that fuckin' prophecy."

McGonagall didn't even correct him, "He's at Head Quarters." her eyes looked puffy and red.

Harry nodded, "Can I get permission to leave?"

She looked at him and nodded, "Yes, I will take you myself." she said standing and adjusting her green cloak.

"How are we going to get there? I have my daughter." He said, pointing to Eve, who was snuggled in her carseat.

"Follow me Potter." she said, softly.

They stopped at a portrait of a young woman with her hair tied back in a knot. "Athena." she said firmly and the woman flipped forward revealing a room much like his and much like Parker and Remus'.

"C'min Potter." she motioned for Harry to enter the large room that was overly done in Gryffindor scarlet and gold.

They walked over to a large cherry oak wardrobe. She tapped it twice murmuring something under her breath.

Upon opening it Harry wasn't surprised to see no clothes instead it was a passageway.

"Go through Potter and don't stop till you reach the end."

Harry did, and walked through the wardrobe, about four meters before he stepped out into an old looking house that was huge.

He glanced around and seen a purple tapestry. He could hear murmurs from a swinging closed door. A moment later Professor McGonagall came through and stared at Harry for a moment before trying to compose herself and gave him a look that meant stay quiet.

Harry nodded, and followed the Deputy Headmistress to the swinging door.

Upon entering the brightly lit kitchen, Harry stepped into the shadows so he could get a look at his surroundings.

A group of red-heads were sitting in a row, he recognized Mrs. Weasley, but there were two guys he did not recognize. One with long hair and the other was freckly with a stocky build.

Harry noticed the man that was known as Mad-Eye Moody had his eye swivelled right on him. Harry was holding Eve close her carseat against his chest and his arms around her like he was holding a ball.

He noticed Tonks, whose hair was a livid color of green and pink. Sirius and Remus were sitting in a corner whispering to one another.

Severus Snape was staring right at Harry with an arched eyebrow.

"Albus." Professor McGonagall addressed.

"Is everything all right Minerva?" he stood looking concerned at her red eyes.

She looked at him in a way she never thought she would, "I'm fine Albus. Mr. Potter is here."

She motioned for Harry who came out of the shadows. Dumbledore looked mildly surprised to see him standing in the kitchen.

Sirius and Remus were at his side. "Everything OK Harry?" Sirius asked, concerned, as he took the carseat without question.

"Yes, everything is fine. I think its time I get some answers." Harry's eyes looked over at Dumbledore who gave him a piercing look.

"Ooh, is this your daughter?" asked Mrs. Weasley walking over to see Sirius getting her out.

"Yes. She's two months tomorrow." Harry told her.

"Harry, do you mind if we talk about this later?"

Harry shot him a look, "And allow you to escape with some other 'excuse' old man?"

Mrs. Weasley frowned at his lack of respect.

"I don't think so. You know what I want, and I want it now." Harry's voice was cold and calm leaving no room for argument as he held his gaze with Professor Dumbledore. The old man's eyes peirced Harry's who felt a bit of probing at the edges of his brain.

A shivering smirk slid up on Harry's lips as he tilted his head and thought back to the time his uncle had taken a thorn switch to him and with as much force as he could, he launched the memory full throttle toward the Headmasters prying eyes and nose causing the old man to swiftly stumble back and crash into the pottery that was behind him causing a bunch of shrieks, as a swoosh of pain flashed in the old man's face.

"Not pretty when you play with my head Headmaster." Harry said calmly.

The aged wizard straightened up and breathed in sharply, "It seems," He said slowly trying to regain his strength, "That you have indeed practiced Occlumency. May I ask whom?"

"Who do you think?" asked Harry. "Aw- Parker." Dumbledore configured.

"Yes, and I'll be damned if you leave my grasp again Dumbledore, without telling me what is rightfully mine."

"Very well." Dumbledore bowed his head with a soft sigh. He turned to the Order members who were on edge.

"Give Harry and I a few moments. We will be upstairs."

"We got her Harry." Sirius said smiling softly and wrapping his arm around Harry's shoulder.

"Thanks Sirius." He smiled, kissed Eve's cheek and walked out with Dumbledore.

Harry made a face of disgust. "This is where you hold Order meetings? Pitiful." He mumbled as they scaled up the steps.

Dumbledore hadn't spoke. He was obviously thinking up ways that was going to get him out of this.

That wasn't going to work. If Harry had to chain him down and wait hours and hours for the old man to finally cave in, then he'd do it.

Harry nearly jumped when he seen the elf heads on the wall, "Sirius' parents were disgusting human beings eh?"

"They were eccentric."

Harry snorted "I'm eccentric. You're eccentric. In different ways, anyway." he added very quickly. "This is disgusting, not eccentic."

They entered a drawing room, and Harry took in his surroundings. It was old and there was a purple tapestry that was hanging in the corner.

He crossed the room grabbed a hold of it and read it, and an eyebrow arched upwards. He could tell there were burns in certain names, and he could guess that since Sirius wasn't on here, he was one of the burnted scorch marks.

"Who'd want to be related to these freaks anyway." murmured Harry placing down the tapestry in disgust.

Glancing around him his eyes fell on Dumbledore who was sitting down and unsticking two lemon drops from one another. Harry watched the wizard closely. He didn't have a twinkle in his eyes, but he did have a serene look on his face. 'Did he really think he was going to get out of this?'

"Harry, before we begin, you have to know the dangers of this prophecy. I have already told you the part that everyone knows. You have no idea what the other part of the contents could mean."

"Try me Headmaster." said Harry taking a seat on an old green couch.

Dumbledore no longer looked carefree, he looked old.

This didn't fool Harry.

"You must remember NOT to share the contents with anyone Harry." Dumbledore said sternly.

Harry nodded, "All right, we've established this. Go on."

"I really wish-"

"I don't give a damn what you wish Headmater. Its MY prophecy. With MY name on it." Harry snapped, "I'm damn well old enough to know what it is. I have a daughter for Merlin's sake. So, tell me now. Or I could just go to the Ministry of Magic."

Dumbledore's eyes momentarily widen, "Harry-"

"Either way, I'm going to find out the rest of this prophecy. So, you might as well tell me in private, because when I go to the Ministry, I won't give a damn." he smirked, at Dumbledore's horrified face. 'Actually, he did care. But it never hurt to make the Headmaster worry, was Harry's thought on this.

Dumbledore leaned back placing his fingers up together in a steepling movement and stared at Harry over top of his half-mooned spectacles.

"Very well." he said slowly.

Harry waited, and a moment later, Dumbledore started receiting the prophecy in a calm yet sorrowful voice that the teen had never heard the wizard use.

"As the seventh month dies-" when Dumbledore was finished he sat there looking older than he had ever looked and felt.

Harry turned over the prophecy in his mind, he kept an expressionless face all the while. 'Well, that prophecy didn't tell him nothing he couldn't have figured out, except the power part. What the hell kind of power does he have?' the teen thought to himself.

"All right. That wasn't so hard now was it?" asked Harry.

Dumbledore frowned, "Do you realize how serious this is Harry?"

Harry rolled his eyes, "Yes, I know how serious this is, Headmaster. I do recall Voldemorts bastards torturing the mother of my daughter."

"Then you realize how serious this is and that you and your daughter must be under as much protection as you can get."

Harry stared at him, "I am not going to stop living my life because of some damn prophecy and some mad maniacal wizard." he shook his head, "No, I'm going to live my life, as safe as I deem worthy. Yes, I care a lot for my daughter more than anyone in this world, but I know my bounderies. I know when I'm in danger and when I'm not. Besides, I have my own protection."

"I don't think Vampires will help-"

"Don't worry about who and what I got on my side." Harry stood abruptly. "I must be going back to school now. Thank you Headmaster for your time." Harry stood to leave, when Dumbledore called him.

"I would advise you to keep a half-vampire out of the school for her own safety."

Harry's eyes narrowed and glanced over at Dumbledore, "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about Harry. You never told me your date was a half-vampire."

"She's a mortal. She's not even fully-"

"But she's a vampire all the same. I don't mind you being friends with Vampires. But please, keep her away from the school."

Harry stared at Dumbledore, "Fine." he left with a roll of his eyes, 'Since when do I listen to you!'

000

When Harry entered the kitchen he seen Mrs. Weasley bending over Eve, who was in Remus' arms.

Sirius connected eyes with Harry, who smirked and walked over, "She hasn't been bawling has she?"

"A little." answered Sirius. "When you left, she seemed to notice and had a kaniption."

Harry chuckled, as he reached out and scooped his daughter in his arms. People around watched in awe, especially McGonagall, her eyes glossy and not their usual steel hard ones. One could only imagine what was running through her mind.

He kissed her again, and laid her against his chest. "I'm going to get back to school."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay and get a spot of dinner before you leave?" asked Mrs. Weasley.

Harry glanced at Sirius who nodded vigorously, "Yes, Harry stay for a while. I'm sure your Deputy Headmistress won't mind." He looked at McGonagall who smiled, "No I don't mind." Her smile was uncharacteristically warm when directed at him and Eve.

Harry shrugged, "All right."

McGonagall was hesitant when she asked, "May I see her?"

Harry didn't see why not. He gently passed Eve who whimpered leaving Harry's arms, but she hushed when Professor McGonagall held her securely against her chest. "Oh she's so darling." said McGonagall as a few of her former students gaped at her in surprise.

They were a bit surprised seeing a warm side of stiff and stern Professor McGonagall.

Harry was amazed at how much McGonagall glowed while holding his daughter. Usually he would be going balistic having someone other than, Sirius, Parker, Remus, and a few other selected people touching her, but he was surprised to find he didn't mind that much.

Professor Dumbledore came back into the room and smiled at Harry, though his twinkle was gone and the age on his face defied his smile.

When Harry figured out the other two red-heads names, he listened to their profession.

He was curious at Bill's curse breaking profession and asked more information on it. One in which Bill was glad to give.

"It's always entertaining. Never a dull moment." Bill said, a smile on his long oval shaped face.

Mrs. Weasley's cooking could really rival Hogwarts. It was 'very' good. He found himself having seconds. Out of all of the Weasleys the only one he seemed to not like was Ron. However, he hadn't met the other Weasley who was known as 'Percy.'

It was nearly time for Harry to get back. Eve was fast asleep tucked in her carseat, as Harry stood.

"I'll walk you out." said Sirius.

"That won't be necessary Sirius. We're going back the way we came." Professor McGonagall said with a rare smile that was in danger of becoming a reoccurance.

"Well then, I want to speak to Harry alone." said Sirius, his hand pressing against the teen's shoulder.

Harry looked up, "Ok! We'll go back up to that room, the Headmaster and I were just at."

"Oh yes, the Forever Pure, tapestry." growled Sirius steering Harry out.

Harry took Eve's carseat this time and swept past when he jumped back grabbing his daughter's carseat to see the ugliest creature he had ever seen.

"Kreacher." whispered Sirius. "Get out of the room Kreacher." barked Sirius nastily.

Harry looked at him, "Uh- Sirius, you don't have to be so nasty-"

"Just wait!" Sirius murmured, when the old elf bowed so low that its big snout touched the ground, "Half blood traitors." he croaked like a bull frog.

"Huh." was what Harry said, as he was pushed out the door.

"What-"

"Ssh." Sirius lead Harry up the steps, "Let's go on up further."

Harry nodded, and scaled the next flight of steps, holding tightly onto the carseat as if something was going to reach out and snag it. He didn't trust this house, and apparently neither did Sirius, especially when he said, "Try not to touch the walls if you can."

They entered a large luxurious bedroom.

"This is my personal corridors. Only Remus and I enter here." He told Harry as he bolted the door and waved his wand a large bubble shot out and hit the door and evaporated.

"No one can get out, and no one can get in."

Harry glanced around noticing no portraits except a large painting above the cherry oak bed, of a night sky with a full-moon and twinkling stars and on the swaying grass was a werewolf, white stag, and a large black grim like dog they were bouncing around and jumping over rocks and every so often drinking from a stream.

"Wow, that's beautiful."

"Would you like a copy?" asked Sirius his eyes twinkling as he stared at it.

"Yes, I would love a copy." He said, realizing that the stag was of his father.

A smile slipped on Sirius' face, "I thought you would. I planned on giving it to you for your birthday." He walked over and opened a humongous walk in closet.

He pulled out a draped painting. "Who did these?" asked Harry, placing the carseat on the bed, and walking over and getting a look. It was a replica of what Sirius had on the wall.

Sirius smiled, "Remus."

Harry's mouth dropped open, "Remus? He did this?"

Sirius nodded, "Yes, he's always enjoyed painting and art. How do you think he made his living in muggle world?"

Harry just looked at him and back at the painting, "These are amazing."

"Yeah, they are. Moony's gifted." said Sirius fondly.

Harry could only nod in agreement.

"I'll shrink this." said Sirius, doing so. When he was done he sat down on the armchair. Harry sank onto his godfathers bed next to the carseat.

For a moment it was totally quiet, "I've decided Harry." he said slowly.

Harry arched an eyebrow upwards, "Decided on what?"

"Things are getting out of hand." whispered Sirius. "Hestia Jones was killed, that's why Dumbledore was here."

Harry didn't know who that was, "Why didn-"

"Everyone is trying to cover it up. Even Dumbledore this time around. He says he doesn't want to draw panic." Sirius said glumly.

"Who was Hestia?"

"Part of the order. She was two years younger than me." He frowned, "We dated a while."

Harry's eyebrows went up, "A while?"

Sirius sighed, "Ok, I for about a year before we broke it off. When I went on the run she owled me even before Dumbledore and Remus. We had been good friends in school." he told Harry. "She was a Ravenclaw. I tutored her in Transfiguration and we became friends that way-"

Harry felt bad now for Sirius, "What do you think should happen?"

"I don't know. Dumbledore has hardly let me in on the conversations. Same with Remus." Sirius sighed, "I don't know how to feel. Its all confusing."

"This is your fuckin' house Sirius!" Harry reminded. "You are allowed to hear and do anything you wish."

"I know." drawled Sirius with a deep sigh. He slouched down in the chair, and stared down at his own knees.

"I can't believe I'm scared of him." muttered Sirius. "I'm a Marauder."

Harry watched him, "Why are you frightened of him Sirius?"

Sirius looked up at him, "Have you ever seen him furious?"

Harry thought about this, "No."

Sirius snorted, "You don't want too."

Crossing his arms, and leaning back against a pillow he said in a clear voice, "Sell - this - house."

"Dumbledore will have my head."

"What's the worst he can do?" asked Harry. "So he'll be pissed off, have to relocate-"

"Harry you don't understand, he got me out of Azkaban."

"Yes, I understand. We went through this last time." said Harry lazily. "That man put you IN Azkaban too keep you away from me Sirius."

A flash of saddness slipped up on the man's features. Harry studied them. He seemed to be fighting an inner battle.

"Ooh." whispered Harry, tapping his lips. It dawned on him just what was going on.

Sirius glanced up, "You know now don't you?"

Harry nodded, "He has you under a Wizards Debt."

Sirius merely nodded, "Yes."

"He owes you a fuckin' debt then. For putting you in Azkaban."

Sirius glanced up at him, "He's repaid it."

"No he hasn't. Undoing something he did does not call for a debt repayment."

Sirius gave him a sad look, "What do you want me to do?"

Harry leaned his head back, "Sell it, screw the wizard debt."

Sirius rubbed his face, and looked up at Harry, "The only reason I'm listening in on the order was because I was so close to Hestia."

"What's Dumbledore doing?"

"Nothing." Sirius stated simply. "He wants Snape to gather more information."

"What good is information going to do when you don't strike with the shit."

muttered Harry, shaking his head.

Sirius looked at him, "Harry, I do know that you may be in danger. There is a spy at Hogwarts and while I know its not Parker, Dumbledore suspects him."

Harry's mouth opened, "That old man's crazy! Parker would never do that to me." the teen hissed angrily.

"I know, even I believe Parker would never do so." Sirius sighed deeply. "Someone has been feeding information to Voldemort. That someone is in Hogwarts."

"I've known that since Vander told me." muttered Harry. "The only people I have any contact with is you, Remus, Parker, my three friends, who are in no way evil, they don't even like getting detention let alone try and do a dirty deed. Shari- that's it."

"I know but its someone close to you. Maybe not a friend but an acquaintence. Any idea?"

Harry leaned back and rubbed his chin, "Malfoy." he murmured.

"It is true that Malfoy is probably apart of the Deatheaters. Although, Snape has yet to make that statement."

"Parkinson, I slapped the shit out of her."

Sirius laughed out loud, "Yes, Remus told me about that. Highly comical."

"Hmm- Zacharias is a freaky little shit." Harry muttered. "He's sour about everything but I don't think he'd sell me out."

"Whose Zacharias?" asked Sirius curiously.

"My old dorm mate. He was upset when I beat him in Quidditch and the Dueling Competition." Harry shook his head, "I don't think so."

"I'd keep an eye on him anyway. Just for safe keeping."

Harry nodded, "I will." he assured, as he pulled out a pacifer from the diaper bag and placed it in Eve's mouth. She had been sucking on them lately. Just started, and she'd suck for about an hour before falling asleep with it in her mouth. She was wide awake at the moment her green eyes staring right at him. She'd twitch and move every so often.

Sirius smiled weakly at Eve, "She seems to be growing quite well."

Harry nodded, "Yeah, Poppy gave her a check up last week."

"She's still smaller than I remember you being." Sirius told him.

Harry just smiled, as he traced his thumb over her cheek affectionately as she grunted and seemed to be making funny noises while sucking the pacifier.

It got silent between the two, and movement outside made it aware that someone was trying to listen in.

Sirius smirked, "No one can hear a damn thing." he shook his head, "Probably Kreacher too."

"Who is that?"

"A disgusting house-elf that has adopted my parents personality before they snuffed it." grunted the animagus.

"Oh."

"What's going on with you and that cute half-vamp?" asked Sirius.

Harry chuckled, "Uh- well, something." the teen shrugged, "I don't know honestly. I mean, she's special to me." he felt weird saying this. "And Eve really likes her."

Sirius smirked, "You like her don't you?"

Harry rolled his eyes, "Of course, I like her." he retorted.

Sirius laughed, "Don't get all defensive." he held up the palm of his hands with a smirk on his face.

Scowling Harry sighed, "Yes, there is something different about her."

"Other than being a vampire."

Harry glared at his godfather. "What's that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing." Sirius said simply. "I have nothing against vampires, or half vampires."

"Better not." he murmured.

"Of course not. Besides, she's hot as hell for a teen. Don't tell anyone I said that." Sirius then said, not wanting to see Azkaban again anytime soon.

"Please, Sirius, you're talking to the defiant young male who has been molested and touched by women twice my age!" teased the smarmy Hufflepuff.

"Wish I could get molested." pouted Sirius.

Harry smirked, "Who ever said you couldn't? I'm sure you could go get yourself a muggle girl."

"Hmm... maybe." Sirius said his eyes glittering at the idea.

There was movement when a ghost message was sent into the room obviously by Dumbledore, stating that Harry needed to get to school.

Both Harry and Sirius rolled their eyes in disgust.

Harry stood stretched and lifted his daughters carseat and hugged Sirius, as he took down the charm that had been placed around his room. "OH! I got something for you." He walked over bent down and picked up what looked like a mirror.

"Here, two way talking mirrors. I found them-" He smiled, "Please use it to contact me."

Harry smirked, "Will do Sirius, will do."

"Good you take care and take care of that baby!" He called, as Harry waved and walked out an down the steps to see McGonagall standing there, "Ready Mr. Potter?" she asked.

This was going to be much longer but I decided to cut it off and start a new chapter. Best that way. I'm telling you these chapters have a mind of there own! no joke!

I want to thank the Remaining Marauder for checking over this story and editing things. Thank you chicka:)



A.N. This chapter should prove to be interesting. Shari lets her vampire instincts take over, and I hope you like! Warning Rated for sexual themes. If you can't handle that please turn back. Its not rated M for nothing now is it?

Sorry about the top message in the last chapter, I forgot to delete it. I was excited about posting :)

Chapter Thirty-One The Bond of a Vampire and Human

After that Harry placed two listening charms on the Hufflepuff dorms, just in case anything came up.

Shari teleported into his room nearly every single night.

Vander was obviously getting the same signals from his part of the world, that there was definitely something fishy and someone passing information.

Harry was in one of the many rooms with Vander on the other side. Shari was with Eve.

"How is that little girl?" asked Vander handing him a drink.

Harry sniffed it, with a nod.

Vander rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't waste my good blood on a mortal." said the vampire insulted.

Harry snorted, "I would hope not."

A flicker of amusement slipped upon Vander's face as he watched Harry test his drink.

"She's doing fine by the way." Harry then answered.

"Good, what about you and my daughter?" A grin slipped up onto the features of the pale creature.

"Good."

"No not good. Shari won't talk to me."

Harry shrugged, "I don't know."

Vander tilted his head, "I like you two together. I know she's taken care of."

Harry just glanced at him feeling uncomfortable. He could just see this Vampires fangs going through his skin for devirginizing his precious daughter.

As if Vander was reading his thoughts he barked out a laugh, "Harry! I would never." said Vander leaning back against the comfortable armchair. He had a leg over the arm of the chair. "I like you Harry. I trust you even if you are wild."

Harry shook his head, "Let's change this subject." muttered the teen shaking his head.

Vander smirked, "All right, back to the subject at hand. What I know, is the bloody old wanker Voldemort is impressed by you."

Harry gave him a look, "Impressed?"

Vander nodded, "Yes, I think he's going to seek you out again. I think that's why there hasn't been any serious attacks on you yet."

"Yet-" frowning Harry looked at Vander. "That doesn't give me much comfort."

"I think he's impatient."

Harry looked at him, "How are you getting your information?"

Vander smirked, "Severus isn't the only Deatheater turned light around here."

Harry nearly smacked himself in the head. "I knew that."

Vander smirked, "My daughter said she fed from you? I'm surprised Harry."

Harry glanced at Vander quickly, "Uh she was feeling weak." he said wearily.

"No, its not what you think Harry." said Vander. "When you accepted her blood, you accepted her heart."

Harry felt uncomfortable now. He kind of knew that, even if he didn't want to admit it. Yes, his feelings for Shari had gotten stronger since she fed from him but telling this to the half-vampire's father is not something Harry felt comfortable doing. Yes, he knew Vander wouldn't care. Hell Vander would probably ask him when he would sleep with her without even wincing. He'd ask it out of amusement. That's how Vampires were. They got amusement from the most uncomfortable topics. Very sexual vampires were.

"So, I've noticed."

"Harry, I'm not going to attack you and demand you stay away from my daughter, because that is honestly the last thing I want." Vander said, with a smirk. "Shari has always liked you, and she has always felt for you ever since you rescued her."

Harry always had a special place in his heart for Shari because of that and more. He loved her personality and charisma.

0000

When Harry got back that night to the castle, he entered his corridors, and his bedroom to see Shari curled on one side of his bed fast asleep as Eve was asleep next to her. Shari's arms were curled around the small infant.

Harry smiled, as he quietly undressed before slipping into the bed next to his daughter and Shari.

"G'night." she mumbled, softly.

Harry smiled, and pushed her black hair out of the way, "Night."

He kissed his daughter who whimpered softly but did not wake.

Something odd was happening to his heart. He felt different, and not normal. He laid there staring at Eve and Shari, with his mind racing.

000

Things were going to perfect for Harry Potter's liking...

Too perfect.

Something had to give.

Something had to happen.

The whole month of March came through and Harry played another round of Quidditch and winning.

Eve was happy and getting attached to Shari who was always around. She'd pop up in odd places and sometimes she'd slip into classes under an invisibility cloak.

The cold wintery snow had melted and setting in over the grounds of Hogwarts was a damp and wet spring.

Fred and George seemed to have calmed down on their pranking and mischief, but Harry found out that was only because Hermione was being a royal pain.

"She's been obsessed lately, over OWLs." Fred rolled his eyes.

"We can't even sneeze in the common room without her wanting to assign detention." George huffed.

"I'd let you in my rooms but I don't need a stray prank hitting Eve." Harry said, looking down at the baby who was awake and gurgling, in his arms. He had her in an upright position in the crook of his arm.

"That's all right." said George gently touching Eve's fingers who gave him a gummy smile.

Fred smirked, "We understand. You've done enough for us good ol' chap." he bowed and then George followed suit making Harry shake his head, "All I ask is to make something good out of that money."

"Aye captain!" the two gave him an army salute.

Harry just laughed all the way to the Great Hall.

"They crazy aren't they?" Harry asked, his daughter in a childish little voice, that he would never use on someone else.

Eve just gurgled and made a funny noise. "Exactly."

The Great Hall was packed with bustling students and loungers. There weren't many teachers up at the staff table. But then again on Sunday it was rare.

Harry took his seat next to Justin, as Hannah giggled, "Can I see her?"

Harry nodded and handed Eve to Hannah who laughed, and pressed the little girl to her chest, "Aww- Hey there little girl."

Eve only grunted in response. She allowed Hannah to hold her for what seemed like three minutes. Long enough for Harry to get her bottle out and fixed right there at the table. The teen had it down pat by now and could whip up a bottle in ten seconds if he had too. That's when Eve started crying and whimpering.

Harry smiled and took her, and she immediately calmed down. "Baby wrapped around your finger much eh?" asked Susan, with a smile on her face.

Harry just smirked, "I try."

"I think you've succeeded." Justin stated.

Harry hardly had any time to study for his OWLs. He had a daughter to worry about so he wasn't bothered by scores. Even though Hermione in Arithmancy seemed to want to say something.

Geri was laying the work on the thick. Harry just grunted at her and gave her a playful glare.

"Just get what you can done." was what she whispered while passing him. She smiled, and brushed her hand against Eve's forehead.

Arithmancy, History of Magic, and Astronamy were the three subjects he took his daughter in.

Despite everything going good. Harry was worried... and bothered.

Shari tried her hardest to calm him down. "Is it so hard Harry to think that maybe things can go right for a change?"

Harry gave her a look, "I don't know. It just seems like when things go calmly something horrible happens."

Shari smiled, and wrapped pressed her head into his the crook of his neck, "I understand Harry. But, you're safe here."

"I don't feel safe. Someone's watching. I can feel it, but I don't know who."

"I was told you were watching Zacharias. Well, I followed him a few times but it lead to nothing and when he sent an owl I intercepted it."

Harry looked mildly surprised, "Did you?"

She nodded, "Yes, but it was nothing just a letter to his mother."

"No secret codes?"

"Nope nothing about bread, food, water, clothing or how beautiful the skies were."

Harry snorted, why people chose to use these sort of obvious codes was beyond him.

Eve was fast asleep in her basinet. It was just Shari and Harry.

"It's frustrating when you don't have the right cards to play."

Shari's fingers curled around Harry's, her fingers played with his as he smirked, and glanced down at them.

"I understand Harry. But, if Voldemort wants to recruit you he wouldn't try to kill you. He'd do anything to get you to join him."

"That's what worries me Shari."

Moving she glanced up at Harry and pushed his black hair behind his ear. He turned looking at her with a smile, "What?"

"Nothing." she said, simply playing with his earrings. "Watch the earrings LaShari."

Rolling her eyes, "Stop it with the name Jamie."

Harry chuckled in the back of his throat, "You're lucky no one has caught onto that."

"Lucky, eh?" Shari smoothly slid into his lap. He just watched as she situated herself to where she was facing Harry, her legs straddled him.

Harry's hands touched her waist, "What do you want?"

"Nothing."

"You've said that twice all ready."

"I know."

"It means you want something."

"No it doesn't." Shari exclaimed, although the smile betrayed her words.

He lifted her chin and pressed his lips against hers, "I think it does."

"Ok so I want you." she admitted.

"Want me? How?"

"Every which way." she teased.

Harry laughed, "Not yet." was what he said, before sinking his lips into her, as she protested helplessly before giving up and giving into the kiss.

0000

Spring Break was coming up and Harry and Shari were planning on getting away from the castle for a change.

Harry just laughed as he listened to Shari talking about how Eve would love to go to Disney World. "She's a bit young for that." Harry said with a smirk. "She wouldn't remember, she wouldn't understand."

"Oooh." pouted Shari looking at the muggle brochure.

"Would YOU like to go?" Harry then asked.

Shari's eyes twinkled with mirth.

"Uh--" "Yes or no LaShari."

She nodded vigorously, "Yes, yes, yes!" she exclaimed, and jumped right into Harry's lap, who chuckled, and wrapped his arms around the young vamp.

She was wearing one of his t-shirts and dark blue night pants.

They were several sizes to big for Shari but she looked really attractive in it.

"Disney World eh?"

She nodded furiously, as Harry chuckled, "Hmm-"

"Pleasssse!" Shari said, pleading with him.

Harry smirked, "As much as I enjoy you begging like this, I'll give in."

She laughed, and wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed it.

"Ulgh-" was the only noise Harry could get out.

000

Harry marked himself down to leave for spring break. Hannah, Susan, and Justin were all talking about what they were doing for the week.

"I have plans." Harry wasn't going to go into anything further.

He had plans and he wouldn't give out details due to safety precautions.

As if Professor Dumbledore had somehow been listening in on his conversation, the teen was found once again up in the old man's office.

Harry stood behind the desk, watching the old man unstick two lemon drops.

"Sit down Harry."

Harry looked at the seat and back at Dumbledore, "No thanks. What do you want?" he asked.

Dumbledore glanced up, if he looked surprised he did not let it show.

"Lemon drop?" asked Dumbledore.

Harry gave a look of disgust, "Not anytime soon."

"I wanted to talk to you about spring break-"

"Oh yes, I know where this is going. You think it would be best if I stayed here in the castle under your watchful eye." Harry grunted.

"I think it would be much safer if you were to stay around so people could protect you and your daughter."

Harry shook his head, "No, we're leaving with the other students. I'll be back with the rest of the kids."

"How about if I give you permission to have your half-vampire friend accompany you here?"

Harry almost laughed out loud, 'Like he heeded the Headmasters word anyway!' thought Harry with disgust. Was the man 'that' senile? Surely not.

"No thank you Headmaster, she will be accompanying me anyway."

Dumbledore now looked wearily, "Harry, you must realize the importance-"

"Headmaster, please save it. I know the importance, and Voldemort doesn't want me dead."

Dumbledore glanced at Harry, "What do you mean Harry?"

Harry looked at him, "The Evil bastard wants to recruit me."

A flicker of shock flashed a crossed the Headmaster's face.

"Of course I would never accept something as stupid as that. I'm not an idiot and I don't follow anyone." Harry said his eyes staring straight into Dumbledore's blue ones. The teen was determined to get this across.

"I don't follow anyone but myself. No one is going to tell me what I can and can't do that goes for everyone. I'm my own person." Harry sighed, "This is getting old. Thank you for your concerns Headmaster, but believe me, I can take care of myself or haven't you noticed?"

Dumbledore was beyond words. As Harry walked toward the door Dumbledore stood, "As your Headmaster I refuse to allow you to leave this castle." the voice was sharp and firm. His voice carried the power of many. Yet Harry wasn't fazed by it.

Harry smirked at the door. 'So true colors finally show when pressed against the hot iron?' the teen thought to himself.

"Sorry old man but I'm emancipated. Not even your little debt to Sirius can get me to stay." Harry smiled sweetly and walked out leaving the Headmaster's mouth gaping open.

"Close your mouth Headmaster. You heard the boy!" smirked the portrait to his right. "He should have been a Slytherin." Commented Phineas Nigellus.

0000

Collecting Eve, he laughed at Parker, "You wouldn't believe that the old man tried to use a scare tactic to get me to stay!"

Parker looked surprised, "He did? What did he do?" asked Parker cautiously.

"He just demanded that I stay, trying to use his power against me."

Parker frowned, "Son of a bitch. He's getting aggressive over this. I overheard some things Harry."

"What things?" asked Harry.

Parker looked up at Harry, "Just restrictions he's talked a few of the governors to pass to keep you in line."

Harry's eyes narrowed dangerously, as he moved and gently laid Eve in her carseat. He didn't want to yell or explode with her in his arms.

"He does, he'll get a surprise of his life."

Parker sighed, "Don't worry about it. We'll cross that bridge when it gets here. I want you to have fun."

Harry nodded, "I will."

"Need me to take-"

"No way. Not this time." said Harry. "I don't want to be away from her for a whole week. It would kill me." his hand was rocking Eve gently who was just staring at him her eyes vivid and bright.

She was now at the age where she could sleep in her crib, but Harry was still hesitant. For some reason he wanted her near him. He hated it when she was out of his sight.

"I'm going to go to Florida, and I am not going to think about Dumbledore, Voldemort, or anyone else. I'm going to have fun and only OWL me if its 'serious'."

Parker nodded, "Will do Harry. You have the mirrors in case of an emergency? Yes, Sirius told me."

Harry smirked, "Yes I do."

"Good. I won't contact you unless its really important."

"I surely hope not."

0000

The morning Harry was to leave he was up. Shari was meeting him at Kings Cross that evening and they would be going that way. To Harry's relief, Shari knew her way around the muggle world most vampires did, and so she would call for a taxi just before the train pulled into Kings Cross.

The weather in April was something to be happy about. The rain was letting up and the skies were bright blue once again. The grounds were still wet and soggy but the air was warming up immensely.

Eve was laying on the bed with a pacifier in her mouth. She was laying on her belly with her head moving up and down every so often before she got to tired and laid it back down gurgling underneath the pacifier.

She was wearing a purple bootie outfit that was soft to the touch and a purple hat to match and cover her soft spot.

"Do we have everything?" asked Harry.

Shari had packed everything while he had slipped off into the muggle world to make the arrangements.

"Bottles, clothes, pacifiers, socks, hats, er- playpen, towels, money." He touched his back pocket out of instinct. He looked at Eve who was just staring at him while gurgling and making funny noises, pacifier out of her mouth.

"I think we have everything." Harry said gently scooping his daughter in his arms, kissing her cheek and then placing her in the carseat making her whimper and stare at him.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, you hate the carseat but you need to be in it." Harry told her softly.

She whimpered and grabbed at her own feet. She whined for several moments, before Harry could calm her down by placing a gummy keyring between her fingers. She immediately put it in her mouth.

Grabbing two baby blankets it draped them over the carseat, and grabbed the diaper bag and slung it over his shoulders, and grabbing the carseat.

It was perfect timing that Parker came into his rooms at the moment. "I kind of knew you would need some help." Parker lifted the trunk with his wand, seeing as Harry was a bit preoccupied.

"Thanks Parker."

"You meeting Shari at Kings Cross?"

"Yes, she's making the taxi arrangements."

"When does your flight take off?"

Harry sighed, "One a.m." he said glumly.

"Oh poor you."

"Yes, hopefully Eve won't notice a difference and be fast asleep."

"Just your luck-" "She won't be." Harry finished for Parker as they got to the Entrance Hall.

Justin, Hannah, and Susan came over.

Parker sat down Harry's trunk with the others, before going into the Great Hall.

Susan was talking about going over her cousin's house for Spring Break, and Hannah was talking about visiting her grandparents in Romania.

Justin shrugged, "I'm going to be home bored out of my mind with my sisters." He said grumpily. "My parents don't believe in vacation."

"Hey Harry, you still never told us where you were going." stated Susan, who glanced over at him with curiosity.

"That's because, I didn't plan on it Susan, out of safety." He flashed her an award winning smile, "I'll tell you when I get back."

"You better." said Hannah with a smile.

"Yeah it has to be more interesting than MY spring break." Justin remarked.

"I'll take pictures." teased Harry, whose hand went to Eve's mouth and took out the pacifier, causing her to squeal with anxiety. She moved her arms and legs furiously in protest. A few people snickered at the table.

Harry chuckled, "Now, now, calm down." he replaced it with a bottle, causing her to grunt and start sucking away.

Dumbledore tried one last attempt at making Harry stay. He had Filch stop Harry in the middle of the Entrance Hall, when he was signing everyone out but Harry ignored him and swept past the squib as if he hadn't heard a thing that was said.

The train ride was uneventful unless you count Ron Weasley and Draco Malfoy fighting in the corridors. This was one fight that Ron won, especially when it came to fist fighting. Draco looked a mess as he staggered past Harry's compartment.

"When will that bloke ever learn?" asked Justin.

"He won't. He's a Slytherin. He's determined." Harry said, turning and sitting down,

Eve upright in his lap now. He had his arm around her waist. She was struggling to sit up but still having a lot of trouble. She leaned against him however and was able to sit right. But if she leaned over she'd go straight face first to the ground. She leaned back though her head on his stomach and she'd raise her feet and try to grab them although she had only succeeded once.

000

Kings Cross had never looked so good. Harry was exhausted, he wanted off the train and he wanted off now.

He clambered off, and was welcomed by Shari who was waving at him and darted for him, her arms around his neck before he could speak.
Sign up to rate and review this story