Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Shake Me

11

by witchinghour1994 2 reviews

Roxie Snape

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 7857 words

1Moving
Harry and Vander slipped into the shadows. Holding his breath Harry listened. Vander didn't need to hold his breath. Maybe he 'should' become a vampire. He thought bitterly.

"Our Dark Lord will kill us, and then bring us back alive and kill us again, you stupid fuck. You lay one hand on our prisoner and I will castrate you like Potter did to Avery!" snarled a Deatheater.
Harry almost breathed a sigh of relief, sounded as if Shari may be alive and relatively unharmed. But why was Vander able to smell her blood?

They waited until they seen the shadows disappear from where they had come from, before Harry let out a breath his face had been turning red.
"Son of a-" he breathed in and out again.

"Still up for my offer?" Vander asked.
Harry glanced up, "I'll think about that. Although, Parker would have a conniption. Well - Remus more than Parker."
They continued down the hall in the shadows for another fifteen minutes till they came upon another set of steel doors. Checking the map again he saw there was another password but this was in normal English. "The Darkness Shall Rise and everything shall go night." Harry rolled his eyes, "How fuckin' poetic." The door clicked, and flew backwards revealing another passageway.

They walked through when they heard a loud argument. "Get off me you son of a bitch!"

"Shari!" Harry and Vander ran straight up to see a Deatheater had her tackled and she had bit right into him.
The cause for Vander's smelling her blood was easily noticed when they seen gashes all up and down her arms.

Harry pointed his wand and sent a dagger shooting out into the Deatheaters back. He grunted and toppled over onto Shari who shrieked.
"HARRY! DADDY!" she shouted, frantically. "Ulgh- get this fat arse thing off me!" she squeaked.

Harry knocked off the Deatheater to see Shari tied up.
"No one hurt you did they?"
"Except a few curses and cuts here and there... no. The main guy wouldn't let them." said Shari softly. "But then he left and this- fat arse git." she said scowling.

When she was free her arms went around Vander's neck as he clung to her. "Oh, my baby. Are you Ok?" he asked, relief swarming in his eyes.
"Yes daddy, I'm fine." she sniffed and went to Harry, her lips touching his.

He didn't give a damn about Vander being her father at the moment. His arms went around her and he tightened his hold of her as he kissed her even deeper.

Harry was practically shaken, as he tasting her lips and tongue, thanking all the deities above that she was all right.

When they released his arms locked around Shari, as they walked out of the small cell together. Vander was just smiling, "I am so happy you two are together." The light in Vander's eyes was obvious. As long as his daughter was safe and happy he didn't particularly care.
"I have - a bad feeling." said Harry frowning. "Does any of you think this was a too easy?" asked Harry as Vander turned to face them.

"I think you're right." said Vander his eyes widening. He sniffed the air, "There's-"

"VANDER LOOK OUT!" roared Harry, his arms tightening around Shari.

Out of nowhere a wooden stake shot out of a cloaked figure's hand and landed straight into the back of Vander piercing his heart-

"DADDY!" Shari collapsed into her dad's arms as he fell- dead before he hit the floor. She started screaming tears flowing as she yanked out the stake.
All Harry could do was look on, paralysed. He was staring at the figure that walked over. His feet were rooted to the floor and he couldn't move. His eyes fixated on the moving figure.
"Well, well, well, I wondered if you were going to figure out how simple this whole escapade was." said a soft voice.
The way the frame of the Deatheater was to was familiar to Harry.
"Who are you?" he growled, his voice like acid. His heart was breaking. But he kept a blank mask.
The voice laughed shrilly and coldly, "Oh Harry- Harry- you are so brilliant but not brilliant enough. You had no idea about me. No one did." The figure pulled down the hood, and Harry's eyes narrowed when he seen the long dark locks come forward and those eyes.
"GERI!"

0000 Tempting Cliffy0000

She giggled furiously, "Oh that was so good!" she said, ecstatic.
Harry growled, "You fuckin' whore!"
"Oh yes - call me what you wish. But, I tricked you! I got one over you and Parker Zambini. Such fools, not to mention Dumbledore. When my Lord hears this he will reward me beyond the others." she said, a sadistic look in her eyes.
Harry was about to curse her when out of nowhere a flash of blinding speed and a ferocious scream came from Shari, one Harry had never heard before.
"I will kill you!" Shari swooped fiercely down on Geri before she had the chance to speak and before Harry could realise what was going on.

She sank her sharp vampire teeth into the neck of Geri who squealed, and thrashed her arms but Shari grabbed them, her nails digging into the Arithmancy teacher's wrist, drawing even more blood from the female.
Harry just watched wide eyed as he bent slowly down and touched Vander, "I'm sorry old friend." he said softly as he heard the screaming and growling of the two dark headed females.
Harry gasped, when he seen Shari levitate both herself and Geri up in the air. The woman's feet were dangling and twitching. It wasn't but a moment later that her body went limp and the half-vampire dropped her from the air. She went crashing down, eyes still open.
When Shari came down she turned around tears in her glowing eyes. "Harry." she sobbed and went crashing down to her knees.

"Daddy." she sobbed and crawled over to her dead father and wrapped her arms around him.

Harry moved walking over Vander and to Geri, "Will she be a vampire?"

"If you don't end her life, she will be, and then I'll damn her." Shari hissed in rage and pain.

Harry sighed deeply and pointed his wand at her, "Premo Pectus!". It looked as if nothing would happen, but what was going on was, an illusionary hand slipped through the enemy’s chest and wrapped around the still faintly beating heart. The more emotion behind the squeeze the more deadly it becomes. Harry pushed forth his emotions and the invisible hand tightened till Geri Gibson gave one last jerking motion and her body came up off the ground before coming back down and her head wobbled to the side - dead.

All that was heard in the stone room was sobs and whimpers from Shari. His eyes glittered and he turned around allowing a few tears to escape his eyes and run down his cheeks as he watched Shari bent over Vander.

He walked over and knelt down. "C'mon Shari. It's over. Let’s go." he whispered, smiling as much as he could.

He was about to say something else but before he could so much as open his mouth a sharp searing pain spread through his forehead and his scar felt aflame. He lifted his hand automatically to the said scar and then cursed when his fingers came away sticky with blood.

Without pausing for thought, he stood gracefully once again and twirled around so that he was standing in front of Shari just as a tall thin cloaked figure appeared. He could see the glowing crimson eyes peering like the slits of a cats through the darkness of the hood. Frowning, he swept his gaze quickly around the surrounding area, but he couldn’t see anyone else.

"Harry Potter-" that icy cold voice almost purred, sending shivers up Harry’s spine immediately.

He swallowed back a shudder, refusing to allow the panic that was desperately trying to claw its way free to take over. This was okay. He had been training for this. Everything was fine, just little conversation with the snake faced bastard, nothing he couldn’t handle.

He breathed in discreetly, pulling himself together and almost unconsciously drawing up his magic inside him, preparing for the inevitable duel. As soon as this was over with, he could leave this fucked up world and start again. Well, as soon as he was able to kill old Voldie, he very much doubted his luck would grant him that today.

He heard a soft gasp and glanced over his shoulder just briefly, not offering his back to the Dark Lord for more than a second. He saw that Shari had snapped out of whatever little daze she had been in and was watching, between his legs. Still, he had her completely shielded for now; he wouldn’t let anything happen to her.

‘Can things get any worse?’ he thought to himself bitterly and then cringed inwardly, shaking his head. He would kick himself if he had the time, knowing full well that asking oneself that was practically begging for trouble.

He pulled his thoughts from that firmly and then pushed the pain and burning from his scar securely behind a ‘door’ in his mind, locking it back there so that it didn’t overwhelm him. He could feel his eye twitching ever so slightly and he brushed the blood out of the way. It wasn’t that bad anyway, just a trickle now, having died down considerably.

He stared then, clear headed and as calm as possible, at his nemesis. The one who was the cause of everything that had gone wrong in his life… and he could actually say that without sounding like a teenage drama queen. This bastard was the root of all his problems.

"Voldemort." He replied coolly, calmly and without a single shudder. He saw a flicker of small surprise in those red eyes that was then closely followed by satisfaction.
"Yes, so you know who I am. Indeed, that pleases me." The snake hissed lazily, tapping his wand against his arm as he dragged his eyes over Harry’s form, measuring him.

“Don’t flatter yourself, darling.” Harry sneered in response, unconsciously stepping into a battle stance. “Have you ever heard the saying ‘Know thy enemy’?”

“Of course, one of the most intelligent things to come from the mudblood race.”

“Then I’ll tell you what I know so far shall I? You're the son of a bitch who had the mother of my daughter killed." He said in a low, dangerous voice. “You are the foolish idiot who believes that, after everything you’ve done to me, I would join you. You are the idiotic bastard, quite literally there by the way, that thought you could hold the people I care for and love for ransom. More to the point, I suppose, you are the imbecile who has underestimated me and thought me to be a Gryffindor hero.”

“I have come to understand that you are anything but, actually.” Voldemort replied with what was most definitely amusement. “And thus I will offer you the chance to save yourself, as the Slytherin you appear to be. Join me now, and obviously those you … love … will not be harmed again. You will be given the opportunity to stand at my side, as my heir, and you will get away from that muggle-loving old fool, Dumbledore. You hate him-”

“But not half as much as I hate you.” Harry interrupted with a sneer of his own. “Now I will offer you a chance to save yourself. Leave me and what's mine alone, never show your face in front of me again, and I will return the favour. I want nothing to do with you, or the damn prophecy. If you don’t fight against me, and I don’t fight against you… well, then we wont have to worry about who will complete the prophecy and win, will we?”
"I can't do that Potter.” Voldemort hissed again, openly amused now. “You have power and I see it and smell it in you. I want it."

"Too fucking bad, sweet cheeks." Harry said in a cold and icy tone that was every bit as biting as Voldemort’s. “Sorry, but I’m kind of using it, you see…” he cooed mockingly and watched as the cloaked figure lifted a shoulder before dropping it again.
"Fine." he said simply and then, before Harry could raise his wand, the Dark Lord spat out the worst curse he knew. "CRUCIO!"

Harry went straight to his knees and gasped, his eyes widening in horror as he felt the pain that seeped through his very veins, lighting his flesh on fire and crawling under his skin. An enormous amount of pressure was added to his head until he felt like it was about to explode, but he didn’t let out a single sound.

He was vaguely aware of Shari whimpering behind him and could feel her tears soaking through his robes as she clung on to him. He bit his tongue until he felt the blood pool out, fighting both against the curse and against the rising scream now. He could beat this. He would beat it.

When he was finally released, he jumped straight to his feet again shakily, but deliberately slowed his movements in raising his wands. As expected, he was hit with another powerful curse and he fell backwards over the dead body of Vander with a loud thump. He heard cold laughter from his enemy and managed a weak smirk inwardly.

Good.

Let the bastard start to underestimate him. Again.

This time, when he bounced back to his feet again, he was ready. He pointed his wand at the Dark Lord and then allowed it to be tugged out of his hand by an Expelliarmus.

"Wandless now Potter." Voldemort sneered again, delightfully, and Harry barely hid back his smirk. He watched as the Dark Lord moved his wand down in a slashing movement and then purple mist seeped out of the end. Harry dove to the ground and then rolled, pulling Shari along with him, into the wall.

Using his other wand, he put up a shield around a gasping and shrieking vampire and then rolled away again, shooting the first spell at Voldemort… who moved out of the way.

Now, it was time to get down to business.

"A second wand." Voldemort snarled and yet managed to look slightly impressed at the same time. "I should have known."

Harry didn’t bother to reply, in no mood to taunt now. They shot curses backwards and forwards for at least ten minutes, he lost count of the amount of curses actually being used. Mostly the Cruciatus coming from Voldemort though.

“Is that the only curse you know, oh Mr-so-tall-and-ugly?” he sneered in an almost cheerful tone as he dodged another and tried to ignore the ache that seeped into his very bones; the after effects of the Cruciatus.

Voldemort scowled in reply and then shot out a yellow liquid that hit Harry’s shoulder. He cursed himself for bothering to waste his efforts taunting then as his shoulder sizzled fiercely, his skin actually boiling as a part of his robes melted away. He hissed in pain almost unnoticeably … but he didn’t stop moving.

He was pissed off now.

He started shooting off a stream of spells in quick succession, not even bothering to see whether they hit before he moved into a different place after each one, forcing the Dark Lord to dodge from all angles.

"Salto Coactu! Caeco! Petrificus Totalus! Quasso! Reducto!"

He used everything he could think of, from a simple dancing hex, to a blinding hex and then to a bone crushed and blasting hex, he fired fiercely and angrily. He watched as Voldemort deflected just about everything, simply brushing aside the simpler ones and he sneered, but didn’t say anything. He couldn’t apparate the hell out of there with Shari because of the stupid wards woven around the whole place.

Finally, after all of those curses, a “Vulnificus” finally hit home, blasting the edge of Voldemort’s shoulder. As he watched, the robes tore in that specific place and a deep gushing wound was visible to him even from where he stood. He smirked.

Voldemort, to his credit, ignored it and upped the stakes. He lashed out with a series of dark curses that sent Harry ducking to the ground and rolling over onto one side and up again, able to hear a soft scorching sound when the curses hit the floor where he had been seconds before. He twirled expertly out of the way of the last of this batch and then aimed at the fool again.

"Pugio Conicio maximus!" he sneered in a seemingly calm voice, watching as twelve daggers flew out of Harry's wand, one by one, swiftly.

The Dark Lord erected a strong metal shield and the daggers bounced off, but as Harry kept shooting them, they started to puncture. Finally, one slipped through and then pierced straight into Voldemort’s hand, causing the Dark Lord to drop the shield and hiss out his fury.

Harry didn’t know how long it lasted, but they must have been at it for a good two hours now. He didn’t bother to waste anytime cursing people for their obvious inability to show up when they were actually needed and instead concentrated on preserving his strength. Admittedly, he had never duelled this long before, yet he could see it was taking its toll on the other wizard too.

Dark curses were not easy to wield though, and so the fact that he had no choice to use them didn’t help him save his strength any.

"I have to admit, Potter, I am quite impressed with your duelling abilities. Not even my top men could last this long." praised the icy voice. "Join me now and I can bring out your powers."
Harry sneered, "No thanks, snake boy. Haven't you figured it out all ready? When I say no, I mean NO!"
That's when Voldemort unleashed so many curses Harry was forced to go into Defence mode. It was the only way he could keep himself afloat and not pass out with exhaustion.
He didn't know how to call upon raw magic. He had only done it out of deep emotion.

Harry was pushed against a wall, unable to go anywhere. His shields were weakening and he cursed himself for not remembering this room was kind of small and narrow.

There was a glint in Voldemort's eyes, as he shot another Cruciatus at Harry, who went straight to his knees, passing the weak shield. Shuddering in pain and torture, he felt his whole body burning and felt as if it were splinching from his head to his feet.

"Give you one last chance- join me now!"
Harry parted his gritting teeth, "NEVER YOU SON OF A BITCH!" he roared.

"Fine- Avada Kadavera!" he hissed. Harry's eyes came up and he saw the bright green light flashing-- not toward him but toward Shari.

Using the last of his strength he shot forward arms going straight around Shari, and waited for the inevitable. The light came straight toward Harry's chest- - a soft shimmery white light erupted from Harry's hand, and it glowed red hot.
Harry was practically blinded, but he felt something hot and warm on his right middle finger. The ring that he got from his parents vault in Gringotts, it had once been a powerful box.

It was letting off a magical glow and his eyes were glowing green. Shari was under him shuddering and shaking. He pressed his weight in on her, as the flashing white light came up and coiled around Voldemort; who for the first time looked frightened.

Red-eyes widening he was lifted and thrown aside and went crashing into the stone wall. The whole manor seemed to rumble when Harry heard a song beautiful voice echo. "Go Harry, it is not time." whispered the melodious voice.
Harry looked up weak and could have sworn he seen the eyes of his mother, her green ones penetrating. "Go raise your daughter and come when called. It is not your time- no." she whispered and the white light shimmered.

Harry's eyes went hazy and the last thing he heard was, "I'll get you Potter! I swear it." Before the wizard disappeared. That's when everything blacked out, and he knew no more.

-Wow, that was difficult. I spent ten hours on that chapter! It better be up to standards!- I want to think Lady-Treason for the help with the action scene and giving me access to her website and spells. she's absolutely amazing!- One chapter left------ and then this story will be over and a sequel. But please give me time for that.-

TBC



Thank you entirely for the reviews. I have never skipped over a one. Not even the critical ones. :)

Thank you Terri-Ann and Master Slytherin for looking this over. I hope its up to everyone's standards. I have a few questions I need answered before I can continue with chapter two of my sequel, which will be out in about a week or two. :)

OK the delay for updating has NOT been my fault. I swear it! I couldn't log in. Here is the final chapter, I'll have the sequel up in about two weeks time, how is that? I have some important questions that I need answered at the bottom so I know what to do. I have a rough idea for the big plot but I'm talking about the in betweens. Thank you to all the readers and reviewers.

Chapter Finale: Unforgiven

When Harry came out of the unconscious state, pain spread rapidly through out his entire body. His eyes fluttered open and he was aware of someone's arms around him. "Harry please- wake. Wake for me. Please!" sobbed Shari.

Grunting in pain, he raised his hand and touched her head as she gasped and came up, "Oh Harry, I can't lose you too."

"I'm OK." he coughed and groaned feeling the stinging pain going up through his body. He had bruises everywhere and looked down at his ring with a sigh, "This thing, that I completely forgot about, saved our arse." he said, pointing to his ring. "I think this was what set off my raw magic against twinkle-toes."

"Thank god for it." she whimpered. Tears staining her eyes. Harry hated to see this. He looked over to see Vander wrapped up. "He won't burn will he in the day?"

Shari shook her head, "He's dead. It’s just an urban legend that they turn to ash when they die. They don't." she said softly. "They go stiff like everyone else until-" she trailed off and her shoulders jerked and she the tears fell out of her eyes again.

Harry gulped, feeling a few tears fall out of his eyes.

As Harry shuddered a strong breath he wrapped his arms around Shari, who moved and wrapped her arms around her daddy again, "Daddy..." she sniffed. ”Oh gosh..." The tears ran down Shari's face, and Harry's heart gave a lurch, as he watched the scene before him. The strings in his heart were being yanked and torn by the mere sight of this.

"C'mon Shari, we need to go." he whispered, causing Shari to break down in full fledged sobs. "Noooo... I need to take him... with me... proper way." she whimpered, as she moved onto her knees weakly. Her face had bruises all over them and only blood would heal them. She looked battered and torn and her black hair was a mess, oily with mud stains all through her hair.

Harry touched her as she wrapped her arms around him. He soon felt the usual uncomfortable sensation of vampire travel.

Unfortunately, when they appeared it was in the middle of the Great Hall. Apparently, it was breakfast time now. Harry must have been passed out for longer than three hours.

The exhausted teen in question fell to the ground all pride forgotten as people stood up in horror. Harry just sat there dazed as he stared at Vander's dead body.

"Oh shit." Parker spoke as he came over, and helped Harry up.

Remus followed and what colour Snape had left in his face was gone as he stared at the body of his and every other vampires leader.

Shari was sobbing and Harry leaned over and kissed her on the lips very softly. He shook his head and stood up with a groan feeling the aches and pains set in through his body.

She wrapped her arms around Vander and vanished leaving Harry to standing there. He heard a squeal and a whimper, and glanced over to see Remus with Eve. He just stared at Remus and Eve, and then Parker, with a hollow look in his eyes.

"I'll be in my room." Harry said hoarsely. He took Eve in his arms, even though Remus wanted to protest.

"Harry... may I talk to you in my office?" asked Dumbledore coming over.

He seemed to be limping. Harry's ring flashed for a moment but it stilled as Harry's hands ran over Eve's back tenderly.

Harry's eyes trailed over Dumbledore. His emerald-eyes blazing, "You come near me old man, and I swear upon everything I own, that you will not live to see another fuckin' lemon drop." Harry said, dangerously.

The teen turned and walked away, leaving everyone in the Great Hall gasping and looking on in horror, at what he said to the Headmaster and the gashes, and cuts that adorned his body. He was also staggering. The Zip Potion had worn off.

"Oh and by the way..." Harry turned, adjusting Eve in his arms, to where she couldn't touch his hands. He didn't want her to be stained either.

"You might want to look for a new Arithmancy Professor." Harry snarled. "She's the traitor and she's as good as dead." the teen hissed angrily. Parker's eyes widen hearing this and half the student body was rippling with shock.

"One of my correspondences will be sending her by... in a body bag." Harry announced. "And to think-" he said aloud. "I fucked the bitch."

This got a reaction from the student body, and Hermione's eyebrows shot up, and murmured, 'I knew it.'

He waved his hand and the doors burst open and Harry swept from the hall with his daughter leaving Parker and Remus to stare at each other, "We better leave him alone for a while." Parker said quietly.

Remus nodded, "Yeah, do you think... we should go and talk to Shari?" asked Remus.

"Let Shari come to Harry." Parker said, and smiled weakly at the rhyme. Things couldn't have gotten worse.

0000000

Harry entered his room and plopped down on the couch, his daughter perched in his lap. Nearly five months her eyes were as bright and beautiful as ever. Her cheeks as chubby, and she looked up at him with a whimper, and grabbed his fingers to play with them.

"No princess, daddy's hands are dirty." She clearly wanted them in her mouth.

Usually he didn't mind but he had stained hands. He stood with his daughter in his arms, who was making odd gurgling noises with her mouth.

After scrubbing his hands in the sink, he sat down and just stared straight ahead, as Eve took his now clean fingers and placed them in her mouth. She chewed on them, and Harry didn't have the heart to stop her.

Harry couldn't seem to do much but just stare straight ahead. Eve moved, to her knees and patted Harry's chest and making odd sounds. Harry would usually play with her and talk back to her and agree with her but this wasn't the time.

"I'm sorry Princess, daddy's just not happy right now." he said lifting the baby and kissing her cheek delicately.

She squealed at the affection and patted his cheek making him wince as he felt her hand touch his bruises. He wrapped his arms around her hugging her softly to him. It seemed to comfort him, knowing he had his daughter in his arms, and safe.

"I think its time for your morning nap." He said softly. Eve was use to getting up at six thirty, taking her bottle, and then laying back down for a few hours. She was a late sleeper, now that she didn't need a bottle every three hours. Just once in the middle of the night and one when she first wakes up.

Eve whimpered and snuggled up into him, as he held her dearly. "I love you, princess." He said, to his daughter, even though she couldn't understand. She just giggled chewed on her own fingers. "We've got to get out of here." Harry whispered.

He stood, and placed her on the floor of the bathroom and proceeded to wash himself up.

"Dumbledore's going to get us all killed. I don't trust the bastard. Hell no." he said to Eve who just stared up at him.

He changed Eve, fed her and put her to bed, placing her in her crib after kissing her forehead. He placed a few detection wards before going to take a shower. After tonight he believed anything was possible.

Harry showered and allowed the hot water to spray on him as he leaned against the tiles, his head resting against them. He tried to block out tonight’s events. He tried to tell himself that nothing happened to Vander, and that any moment he'd wake up.

Unfortunately, this wouldn't happen. Harry knew it was real and knew he must face it and deal with it just like he did with Candy's death. More and more people are getting killed because of this prophecy. This wasn't fair to others.

He didn't know how long he stayed soaking under the cascading water, but when he got out and dried off later, it was early and exhausting. He walked mutely with a towel to his bedroom, upon entering he jumped startled to see Shari curled up on his bed. Her pale face stained with tears. She looked much cleaner than before, yet she didn't look happy.

"Shari." he said quietly. She looked up and sniffed, "I couldn't be by myself." she shrugged, "I... I have to get on with life. He saved me with you..." said Shari, tears streaming down her face.

Harry held onto his towel as he knelt onto the bed, and wiped the tears, pain was written all over his face. "Shari, you need to get away from me. No, not because of Voldemort." Harry said quietly. "Because of Dumbledore." He whispered. "He's going to use you as a tool. Please, do as I say... you must get away from me until this whole thing is over."

Shari sobbed, and grabbed him her face buried into his wet chest. "Please, Harry! Don't leave me... I understand... please... You're all I have now. I have no one!" she begged.

"Sssh... Shari, I'm not going to leave you." his free hand going around her and holding her tightly. He realized there wasn't any way he could leave her. She was too much a part of him, and leaving her would kill him.

She sniffed, and moved away and looked at him, her forehead pressed against his, "Daddy, wanted to die fighting." she then said. "But... it was too soon." she muttered softly.

"I know Shari...! I'm sorry." She shook her head, "No..." she said, wiping a tear. "Don't be sorry. You did everything in your power to stop this." she gulped, "I couldn't ask for more." she looked up and their eyes locked.

She moved in and kissed him softly on the lips, her red lips sinking into his mouth. The kiss was fierce and passionate, one that was unexplainable. Harry's body registered what was going on before him, as his tongue met hers and caressed it, when she got moved in for a deeper kiss. She grabbed him and literally pulled him up and took his hands away.

"Touch me, Harry..." She pleaded, lust and love flickering in her beautiful blue eyes. "Please... touch me." Her hands ran up and down his chest. He didn't need to be told twice.

His hands ran underneath her top and grazed her belly button.

Shari felt the need to be comforted with sexual touch. The connection of touch and love was made between Shari and Harry. It was hard to stop once it was started.

He was already turned on, and her grabbing him didn't help any. She moved onto the bed and pulled him on top of her forcefully, his mouth sunk into hers, drinking her in before his hands entwined with hers.

He stared at her, as she stared at him. He felt something weird radiate through him more than just lust, it was... red velvet passion. His hands gently grazed her palms and then his fingers gently caressed her wrists towards the centre of her thin arm... she shivered, feeling his fingers touch her. Her chest was heaving up and down as he moved and kissed her deeply and moved her black hair aside getting a taste of her neck... she just swam in his touch and love...

00000000000

When Harry awoke, he heard the soft whimpering of his daughter in the next room. He had only been asleep for about an hour. The sun poked through, the bedroom window through the dark blue drapes.

The world does not deserve to shine, thought Harry, as he slid up and out from under the delicate half-vampires arms.

Entering the beautiful bedroom, that would soon be dismantled, he delicately lifted his daughter and kissed her softly, "G'morning princess." he whispered, holding her against his chest and shoulder and patting her back as she squealed and gurgled. "Let's get you dressed huh? We go bye-byes." he said in an unusually soft voice. He had a grim smile on his face.

He dressed, and tended to Eve, talking to her softly and kissing her, and even playing with her but it wasn't the same. He was just too depressed. He felt as if the world had just stopped turning. Even thought it was beautifully bright and nice out. Harry couldn't stand to see it so bright and shiny. It ought to be raining and thunder storming! Dark and gloomy. Harry fought the tears that threatened to slip out of his eyes. He had to be strong. He had things to do.

Harry had her dressed in an adorable light purple dress with a light purple headband and a tiny purple violet in the centre of it. Realizing she wasn't about to wear shoes, he just put on her socks, and then placed her in her playpen with toys. She whimpered for a moment before noticing her toys scattered through out and reached over grabbing a ducky with her baby hands.

She chewed on her toys while watching him walk from one place to another. When ever he was out of the room she would squeal in protest and start whimpering. She'd bounce on her diaper and sometimes topple forward if she wasn't careful, if Harry wasn't in her sights. Her green eyes followed him like a spy.

Harry was summoning everything he owned, and was packing in the living room when Shari came out wearing one of his shirts and curled up on the couch near his trunk, and pressed her head against it, her legs moving up under her.

"Can I go with you?" she asked, softly.

Harry looked at her, to see her sapphire eyes pleading.

"Please..." Shari asked softly. "You... and I. I have no reason to stay." she told him.

Harry looked at her, and his fingers touched her cheek, "I don't know what's going to happen, Shari." he said honestly. "But I can't leave you. It's your choice babe." his lips touched her cheek in a butterfly kiss. She smiled weakly and grazed his chin with her fingers delicately.

"Why- don't- we leave, and start a life together? You, me, and Eve." she suggested her eyes staring into his. The two were nearly entranced with one another.

Harry knelt down to her level with a small smile, "Why would you want that Shari? Why? I killed your father. I'm a teenager with a kid, and I get everyone around me murdered." It wasn't like Harry to feel guilty. But dammit he had to feel guilty about something. Shari looked at him, a tear falling out of her eyes, "You listen to me!" she said fiercely standing up now.

Her finger pointed toward him, as he stood up shocked at her movements, "You did NOT cause my daddy to die. He died saving my life! It was luck that you two got there. They almost raped me... You've been there for me through everything. You saved me from getting raped... again and again! You're so fuckin' amazing." she was practically shrieking this. "Most people would careless about a half-breed vampire." she said, shaking her head. Her hands were making wild gestures as she tried to explain to Harry who was staring at her open mouthed.

"But, not you. You're not just some teenage guy... you're amazing. You're fuckin' amazing to me Harry James Potter." Shari was nearly shouting. "DO you realize how much I... I... love you? Do you know how much you mean to me? I'd do anything in this world for you. I love Eve, and I love you. I love the both of you. My daddy's always known I've loved you. You've done so much for me, you've made me feel so happy. You don't look at me as some half-vamp whore..." she said waving her hand. "You look at me as an equal. No one else does that." Her voice calming down and the tears trailing out of her eyes. "Not even daddy's friends. They always call me half-human, half-mortal... and scoff at me, because I don't do what they do." she said, shivering, as Harry moved and wrapped his arms around her, and held her to his chest. She swallowed and sighed against his chest, her fingers curling around his shirt.

Eve was squealing and shaking the toy as if trying to get something out of it, and babbling to herself, while still staring at Harry and Shari.

"I don't know what I'm doing Shari." He said quietly. "But- I'd never leave you behind." His hand touched the top of her head and he kissed it.

Shari sniffed, and pressed her head into his chest. "Let me come with you. Please... don't leave me here all by myself."

Harry looked down at her as she stared up at him. He wiped her tears with his thumbs and kissed her lips softly. "It's your decision. I'm leaving at six thirty. We have five hours. Get what you need, and meet me back here. Make whatever arrangements you do for a vampire and come back. I've all ready contacted Gringotts, made arrangements with them." he told Shari who nodded, "I'm coming with you. I'll be back." she disappeared in a flash leaving Harry to sigh and continue getting things ready.

He was going to put on one hell of a show before he left. So he dressed in his best, black leather pants, and a black silk button up shirt. He didn't button it up and he kept his hair down for all the world to see. It was slowly getting longer. It was past his shoulders now and it went into thick layers and it had a wave to it. The miracle ring on his finger stood out against his skin. It had turned from a silver colour to a clear ocean green, and it seemed to be swirling with magic. Harry would never let this ring off his finger. It saved both him and Shari. He knew his mother was with him now. He knew it was her last night, and that was a comforting fact.

Once he was done packing everything in sight, he sat down and composed several letters, one each to Susan, Hannah, and Justin. One to Hermione one to the twins, and three more. Remus, Sirius, and Parker. Two separate letters to Parker and Remus telling them to get the elves to move the prisoners. He didn't care what happened to them now. Not after last night. He'd ask for frequent updates but he couldn't trust the Ministry with a bunch of Deatheaters. If there were spies in Hogwarts you could be sure there were spies in the Ministry.

When he was finished, he stood and grabbed everything he owned. He shrunk it, just as an elf came through asking if he wanted something to eat. Harry got some food, and when she disappeared he lifted a fussing Eve out of her playpen and dismantled it.

With a baby on his hip he continued to pack making sure he had everything, 'accio this' 'accio that' about a million times.

He was eating when Shari arrived ten minutes till six. She had everything in her hands that she needed, it was a suitcase full of clothes and a duffle bag.

"Sit and eat." he told Shari, who nodded, and sat down with him. He smiled to himself as he watched her pick over foods.

It was quiet between the two. "How are we getting out of Hogwarts?" she asked.

"You." said Harry. "But, I want you and Eve invisible and standing in the Entrance Hall by the door. Be as still and quiet as you can. When you see me walking toward you I shall nod." He pointed to his silvery cloak. Shari nodded understanding.

After they ate, Harry had his wand in his hand. His most powerful wand. He laced up his combat boots, and sighed, as he glanced over to see Shari adjusting Eve on her hip.

"Go on." he handed Shari the cloak. "Have you got everything?"

"Yes, you shrunk it it’s in my bag." she said patting it.

Harry nodded, "We're going as muggles." He told Shari.

She nodded, "OK." she said with a smile, a true smile one he hadn't seen in a while.

He took her by the elbow and pulled her to him, and placed a tender kiss upon her lips. Eve made a gurgling noise and then yanked Harry's hair. He winced and smirked before kissing her as well making her squeal.

Shari gave a soft giggle, before turning and leaving.

When she was gone Harry checked his watch and walked out of the room. With a slam the door closed. He went to the Owlery, got an owl and timed it just right. Then he walked out and toward the Great Hall.

As his footsteps carried him, he thought about what he was going to say. He remembered Dumbledore's words, and his anger swelled like a balloon. This was not good, he didn't want to kill the man. Ok maybe he did but he couldn't go that far.

He stopped at the hall and waved his hand, the doors opened with a loud echoing bang. 'Well at least some of his wandless magic works. Normally it would go haywire.'

Shrieks from the students in the hall and cries of surprise from the Staff Table could be heard as Harry stalked through. Murmurs issued through out the Great Hall like rippling waves. By the look of Harry's eyes, anyone could tell he wasn't happy.

"Harry... it’s so good to see you..." said Dumbledore trying to be friendly.

"I can't say the same for you." Harry's voice was lethal. "You've destroyed everything I owned, and you've ruined everything, all for your stupid plan and for the worlds good."

"Harry, I don't think this is the place--" But Harry cut him off.

"We're doing this here and now you batty bastard." Harry scowled. "You nearly got someone taken away from me because of your stupidity..."

"I do apologize." tried Dumbledore.

Shaking his head, "No... too late for apologies, you manipulative old fool. I'm going to say this once, and I'm saying it now." Harry said, his voice as cold as ice and as acidic as poison.

"I've had enough! I've lost two people because I came to this mother fuckin' school. You call this a safe place? I'll be damned if I continue to stay here and allow you and your Lemon Eaters to try and control my every being. I'm out of here... I am gone. You have become non-existent to me."

"Harry you can't leave." said Dumbledore simply. "You are here, and you are a minor... I am willing to excuse you for your actions earlier in the term but you must come to grips with your anger... its not going to get you anywhere." said Dumbledore trying his best to calm the situation.

Harry tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, and sized the old man up. "Did you just listen to anything I said? I- don't- want- a- damn- thing- to- do- with- you." said Harry simply. "I don't want to look at you. I don't want to hear you. I don't want to smell you. You've manipulated me far too much, causing a death of someone. That should not have happened just because you think it’s a necessity. You and your people can die for all I care. You can take that fuckin' prophecy and shove it up your arse!" Harry growled, his eyes seemed to be glowing brighter and brighter. "You have become unforgiven..." with that Harry turned, and stalked out as quickly as he came, leaving a cold and lingering silence on the Great Hall.

(I really wanted Lyrics to Metallica's Unforgiven but I don't need reported for it by some dumby. But I thought the words fit this quite well.)

The End Give me a bit of time for the sequel :)

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by me and this story. I hope the ending was decent and not stupid.
I have plans for a Sequel. Yes, yes, I do. But give me a few weeks. Is that good with everyone?


I have a few 'very' important questions to ask before I start on my sequel. I need them answered so I know where to take this. I have a rough idea-- but its not concrete. Ok--

Harry should be gone for 1 yr, 2 yr, or 3 yrs?

Should he and Shari end up with another baby? (i slightly hope you say yes)

Should they have a completely separate life that no one but a few selected people should know about?

And most of all should Harry and Dumbledore see eye to eye eventually?
Sign up to rate and review this story