Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Shake Me

8

by witchinghour1994 0 reviews

Roxie Snape

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 17272 words

1Original
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Things Start to Heat Up

The room in which Harry entered to the side of Hufflepuff was a really nice room. Much like Parker and Remus' the room was decked out with a living room and the kitchen was just next to it. There was a study desk in the corner and several rows of books on shelves. Parker had left Harry and Eve to their selves, as Harry checked the place out. There were two bedrooms and a large luxurious bathroom.

The bathroom was a dark blue and black tile and the mirrors were large and expansive.

Harry checked his room, to see a large master bed with dark blue sheets and comforters.
"Better than yellow." He murmured to Eve, who just grunted sleepily.

Harry twitched, "Time for you to be changed." He commented.

000

After he changed Eve, he walked out with her and walked over to the portraits and read the riddle with an exasperated sigh.

George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee.
Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda.
Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?

Harry stared at the riddle for several minutes, and smirked, "Elizabeth would be drinking coffee." He responded. "In all the names of people who are drinking coffee there are two E's. Elizabeth has two E's."

There were a few chuckles, and the portraits did a swap and this time instead of a woman portrait it was a male portrait.
"Strawberry Tarts."

The portrait swung open and Harry entered the Hufflepuff Common Room. Justin, Hannah, and Susan were at his side in no time. Susan giggled and took Eve, and held her, as Justin was asking what Dumbledore wanted.
"He gave me my own room. I still have to change the password." Said Harry sourly. "He decided to use lemon drops."

Hannah snickered, and took Eve from Susan. Susan pouted playfully, as Hannah sat down with Eve.

Harry sat at a table in the back as some people came over, asking what her name was and how old she was. They heeded Dumbledore's word and didn't but in with personal questions.

"I take it you won't be sleeping in the dorms then?" asked Justin.
Harry shook his head, "No can do, with Eve." He smirked, "I'll have to show you guys my room tomorrow. I'm beat now. I just wanted to come in here for a few moments before going to see Parker."

When he left, he found Parker in his room with Remus. Parker didn't even let Harry ask because Parker simply said, "Bring her to me in the morning." He smirked at Harry and nodded, "I'll keep her safe and out of the hands of anyone with twinkling blue eyes and lemon drop breath."
Remus talked to Harry about Sirius, "What did you tell that man? He's been walking around pacing and mumbling to himself about how he feels trapped under Dumbledore."
Harry smirked, "I said, it simply that Grimmauld is Sirius' house. He has every right to know what's going on." Remus grinned, "I see... now you have him thinking about selling the place."
Harry just chuckled his green eyes glittered in a much different way than Dumbledore's, as he watched Parker hold Eve.

"Good, maybe 'something' will get done then."
At a quarter till ten, Harry left Eve in his arms. He had a long day ahead of him.

Indeed the day turned out to be long, longer than most. He showed up in the hall and everyone's shock returned the next morning seeing a baby in Harry's arms. Speculations went out about Harry and his daughter, and even rumors were being tossed around.

Harry was feeding Eve while eating it was a morning and evening ritual. She needed a bottle every few hours so he always had one or two on hand.

Arithmancy was the first class, and when he entered with Eve in toe, Geri who was perched on the desk just like she always was smiled graciously, "Hi Harry, why didn't you tell me?" she asked, sliding off the desk and walking over to his desk to get a look. "Oh she's beautiful." Said Geri, looking at the sleeping baby.

"Yeah, I know. I told no one."

"Well you could have trusted me Harry." Said Geri with a sweet smile.

Harry changed the subject not wanting to insult her by telling her that he didn't trust anyone at the moment.

"I take it-" she began, smiling offhandedly, "That you're for once a free man again?"

Harry nodded, "Yes, Hermione and I didn't work out."
"I could have told you that." Geri commented dryly.

Harry considered Geri for a moment before asking, "What do you want? You're a teacher... you can get anyone you want."

She giggled, "What do you mean? What do I want?" she said feigning innocense. "I just.. would like to get to know you, more than just... sleeping with..." she pointed out.

Harry smirked, "Geri, what do you want." He repeated again, tilting his head to the side.
"Nothing Harry, absolutely nothing at all." she laughed, "Except, for you to be in my room tonight."
Harry just smirked, "Is a Teacher trying to seduce a student?"

"More than a student Mr. Potter." she teased. "I would like... to talk. Bring Eve, and we can make a night of it."
Harry just looked at her a moment before shrugging, "All right." When was he ever up for denying a hottie the pleasure of his company?

She moved just as the students piled in. Hermione came in, and took her seat next to Harry. Hermione was talking to him as if the two had never broken up.

She even went as far as hugging him around the neck in the middle of class. Harry just gave her an odd look which she ignored.

In Defense that afternoon, Parker stated that the Dueling Competition was going to be going on more often. Three times a week now, and those who have lost have one more chance to redeem themselves.

Harry left Eve with Parker for Herbology before getting her again for lunch. By now people were getting the guts to come over to Harry, and ask about the baby. Harry noticed that Malfoy seemed curious as well because Pansy came over, in all her 'puggish' glory asking simple questions and acting uncharacteristically sweet.

The Patil twins came up to him at the same time and asked to see Eve. Lavender was with them.
During Quidditch Practice, Remus could be seen from the Astronamy Tower with Eve in his arms, he had her facing the pitch even though she had no idea what was going on but Harry enjoyed seeing her.

The first game of the new year was going to be between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Harry was determined to beat out the cute little red-head.

Geri was more than persistant and approached him more times than one. Harry had to wonder about his woman, but he didn't ask Parker or anyone for that matter. He just kept it to himself. Maybe it was the thrill of being with a student? You know the forbidden lust and secrets, that sort of thing. He could see the thrill in her eyes every time they met up and every time they kissed.

All in all the first week of Hogwarts passed by without warning. Harry had just sent the image to Voldemort with a sweet little note. What Harry would give to see the reaction of Voldemort when he saw that two of his best Deatheaters were tortured and buried, one buried alive. Harry resumed his Occlumency Lessons with Parker and Dueling with Blaise Zabini.

Harry and Blaise would shoot spells back and forth while Eve was fast asleep in her carseat or awake staring at him with a shield all around her. Harry made sure to not have her in harms way while Blaise and Harry went at it.

"Caeco!" Harry shouted, dodging a hex from Blaise.

The girl was hit full on and shrieked, as she felt the blackness take over her eyes. Harry hissed, "Expelliarmus!" and summoned her wand, to where she was defenseless.
"Not fair!" Griped Blaise, her hands going over her eyes. "I can't see." she muttered, she would have panicked had she not trusted Harry.
"Give it about two minutes." Harry said walking over, and standing directly in front of her.

"Ack, I hate that... You do that to me every time." she scowled frustrated, she kept her eyes closed, it felt awful weird keeping your eyes open yet not seeing anything.
"Sorry, but you need to learn to fight without your sight."
She grumbled, "How would you expect 'me' to do that?"
"I learned to do it."
"No you didn't!" Blaise griped. "Oh yes, I can." Harry said simply.

Blaise just grumbled, and moved her hands out, and felt his chest. Harry chuckled, "What are you doing Miss Zabini?" he teased.
Blaise' cheeks flushed, "N.. nothing." she muttered, "Just trying to feel what’s around me."
"Why don't you use your sense of hearing and smell and touch?" he suggested. "You need to understand your surroundings in case you are ever blinded by someone."
Her hands moved and touched his chest, "What is that?" she said, moving her hand and hitting his chest making him grunt, "That's me. My chest." he told her.
"Oh." she smirked, "Good to know." she said moving her hand. "My shoulder." he grinned, as she moved her hand up and touched his face. "Face... cheek... ow!" He gasped, and hadn't expected for Blaise to slap his cheek.

She snickered, "Haha! That's what you get." she said, rubbing his cheek.
"You're lucky. I’m letting 'that' slide." he even had an amused smirk on his face.
"Mhmm... you wouldn't hit me while I was hindered."
"Maybe not you but other people I sure would. I'd take the advantage of the situation."

"You have the Slytherin side of you eh?"

"I have all sides my dear Blaise."

She just snorted, and slowly felt the blur hit her eyes. "I think my sights coming back." she said, feeling around, her hands grabbed at his shoulders. "I hate this not knowing what’s going on around me."

"I'm right here. In front of you while you decide to feel me up." Harry said in an even tone making Blaise move her hands back quickly with a scowl and a blush creeping up on her cheeks. "I'm not going to stop you."

"My uncle would kill you." Blaise muttered.

"What he doesn't know can't hurt."
Blaise just snickered, "I don't think so Potter." she sneered, although the smile fluttering on her lips defied the Snape like sneer.

Harry smirked, "I'm kidding. I don't think you have the guts anyway." Harry said, causing Blaise to growl, "What did you say?" her sight coming in now she could see the outline of his face and the color of his hair and clothes.

"I said..." "Shut up!" she scoffed, "I know what you said." she swatted him in the chest again, and grumbled obviously irritated.

Harry just grinned, "I'm only being honest."
"You don't think I have the guts to defy my uncle? I 'am' a Slytherin."
"Yeah a watered down one." Harry grinned, knowing he was getting to her.

She made a growling noise of frustration in the back of her throat.

"You little bastard!" she growled and pushed him forcefully.

Her sight now back, she pounced causing Harry to laugh and move out of the way, as she stumbled, and growled, "I'm going to kill you Potter!"
"Why would you do such a thing?" asked Harry, as he moved away from a cursing Blaise. Her cheeks flamed. "I am NOT a watered down Slytherin you arsehole."
Harry just smiled, "Prove it." He stopped and stood straight up as she came over, and stopped in front of him, her eyes narrowed dangerously on Harry.

She grabbed his collar with her fingers, and curled his shirt in her fingers, and brought him down to her. She was a lot shorter. Harry just stared at her unblinkingly as she stared back, "I will..."

For a moment Harry thought she was going to punch him, smack him, or knee him. What he was really startled about was when she kissed him. Her lips connected with his mouth, and kissed him hard. Harry moved his arms looping around her, and drew her in, forcing her mouth open and kissing her deeply, as his free hand moved up her back and grabbed her hair and pulled her back, "Maybe you are a Slytherin." he said with a smirk.
She ended up breathless from the kiss, "I told you." she said, before he swooped down on her, his mouth clamped around her lips, and drank her in like a vampire would with their prey.

Harry literally had Blaise off her feet. Her hands were touching his charcoal black hair, as he held her forcefully around the waist.

"You know we shouldn't mix business with pleasure." murmured Harry.

"You never do anything you should." she accused.
He nodded, "True." He agreed.
They parted when Eve started whimpering and crying for attention. Harry released Blaise and smirked, "We'll resume this weekend." he said, turning and walking away leaving Blaise to stare at him. "Umph." was what she said, her lips still feeling the lingering affects of his.

Harry spent a lot of his time in the library. He had wandless magic, but he needed to know the extent of his wandless magic. He seemed to be able to do small things but other things he could do. Such as putting up and down wards around places he was good at, shutting and closing doors, unlocking and locking. He was good at raising windows up and he could even apparate. He wanted to know the extent.
Harry's scar was also burning every so often. Harry figured this was the affects of Occlumency in which he was 'still' trying to learn under Parker. He was making success he could close off his mind all night long and for a short period of time during the day. But if Dumbledore wanted to forcefully get himself in the teens head he could do it.

Eve lay asleep in one arm of Harry's as he turned page from page of the dusty volumes that he found in the way back. It wasn't until the twelfth or thirteenth book he looked in when he discovered Wandless Magic passages.

Wandless Magic, had been thought to be impossible unless provoked by emotions. However, there are a select few who possess this ability. Very rare and very difficult to wield the signs of wandless magic is open and closing magic. If you experience yourself able to open and close items with magic yet you can't do anything else, that is the beginning of serious powers developing and you must get a hold of someone who may be able to teach you to wield them otherwise it'll prove to be nearly impossible and possibly destroy anything around you if you attempt to teach yourself.
Wandless magic should be a last resort for your energy and strength are sacrificed. Battling with wandless magic alone is foolish and should never be done, no matter how strong and powerful a witch or wizard happens to be. Be cautious and seek professional guidance if you experience wandless powers.

It went into more, until Harry was tired of reading, and closed the book. His eyes staring at the burgundy cover.

"Hey!" Hermione's voice caught Harry. The teen grabbed the book and flipped it over as she gave him an odd look. "What are you doing?" she asked, sitting down across from him.

She smiled seeing Eve, and glanced up at Harry who shrugged, "Nothing, just looking something up."
"Oh? What is it?" she took the book before he could stop her. Her eyes widen, "Harry... do you have... wandless magic?" she asked, softly.

"No, I don't." Harry lied. "I was just curious about it."
"Harry don't lie." Said Hermione. "That's amazing! Maybe you should talk to Dumbledore, he could give you private lessons! This is rare Harry... really rare!"
Harry's eyes narrowed dangerously, "Hermione." Harry said dangerously. "I don't want to get pissed off at you..."

"What? There's nothing wrong with asking a Headmaster..."
"I wouldn't ask him for help if I had a wand pressed to my chest, and someone threatening me with Avada Kadavra." Harry told her.
Her eyes widen, "Harry... you need to stop it with your animosity toward the Headmaster, he's trying his best..."
"Hermione." Harry stood abruptly and slipped Eve gently into her carseat and buckling it.
"You're pissing me off and getting me mad. You say a word to anyone about this..." Harry glared at her. "I promise you I will memory modify you." with that he walked out leaving Hermione to look horrified.

Harry was trying to calm down as he stalked the corridors, with Eve in her carseat.
He had a lot to think about, and a lot to get done. He was late for his usual meeting with Parker.

That Friday on the second week of January, as the snow was falling down and placing a white blanket upon the grounds of Hogwarts, all the students filed in for a four-hour Dueling Competition special. Classes had been cancelled, and it was one of the biggest days. The losers got a chance to redeem themselves.

He was in the crowd, leaning against the wall watching. Eve was in Remus' arms who was well away from the Dueling Arena. Parker was taking over the Competition.

Harry didn't want any stray spells to hit her.
"Your daughter is cute." Said a voice making Harry glance over to see the beautiful black-haired Asian chick he played Quidditch against.
He smirked, "Thanks."

"Good luck in the Gryffindor vrs Hufflepuff tomorrow." she said, lightly.

Harry glanced over his shoulder at her, and nodded, "You going to support Hufflepuff?"
Cho smirked, "Gryffindor always wins." she told him.

"Maybe not this year." "Maybe." she said, smirking, as she twirled her wand in her fingers. "Cho Chang right?" Harry then asked.
She nodded, "Got it on first try."

"Well, there aren't very many chicks like you who are gorgeous 'and' can play Quidditch."

Cho's cheeks flushed, and Harry smirked very happy he got just the perfect reaction.

She looked at him speechless, "How did you get so good?" she then asked, trying to find something to talk about.

Harry smirked, "Avoiding the subject?" he teased.
She giggled, "No, I just... I didn't know what to say to that."
"You don't have to say anything." he mused when Padma came over, her long flowing dark hair hit her shoulders. She was an identical version of her Gryffindor Sister Parvati except Parvati dressed up more putting jewels in her hair and glitter and make up. But Padma wasn't ugly quite the contrary. She just wasn't an airhead. Then again... anyone from Ravenclaw couldn't be an airhead... unless you count Luna LoveGood, and she was just plain weird.

"Cho introduce me to your friend." said Padma her light blue eyes looking at Harry with interest. She looked pretty wearing Ravenclaw robes with a tight blue matching top underneath intstead of the usual white button blouse.

"Oh uh he's not really my friend." Cho said quickly. "I'm not? I'm insulted." Harry stated.
Cho blinked, "Oh no no! I didn't mean that. I just.. I didn't think you'd want... to be my friend." she said slowly.

"Why not?" asked Harry.
"Uh.. Uh.." "I'm Padma Patil." she said holding out a hand. "I'm a year younger than Cho here, but we live close together."
Harry smiled, "Nice to meet you Padma." he took her hand and kissed it making Padma blink and blush as Cho rolled her dark eyes.

He was soon standing in between two Ravenclaw Hotties, and was asking them questions and talking to them getting them to blush more times than one could imagine.
The Duel started but Harry paid little attention as he was quickly buttering up both Cho and Padma two cuties that he couldn't ignore.

Harry then decided to take it up a notch, "I hear all Ravenclaw girls did was read books and study? Is that true?"

"No!" They protested at the same time.
"You sure? I got several people saying this..."
"We don't always read!" Cho said scowling. "We do a lot of stuff." she crossed her arms, and shook her head, "We have a 'lot' of fun." "What do you do?"

"We have parties." "Brain parties?" teased Harry. "No!" Padma scowled. "We have parties. Fun parties all girls."
"Hmm.. I like the sound of that." He said causing Cho to giggle and nudge him.

By the end of the evening he had Cho and Padma blushing and eating out of the palm of his hands. He'd throw simple little comments that wasn't dirty yet it wasn't all that clean. It was in the way you said things that got the girls attention and Harry could turn something filthy around and make it seem normal and flattering.

He watched as Cho got up and was able to prove herself worthy and defeated one of the Slytherin girls who lost. Harry was waiting for Blaise, she was called at the end and Parker inwardly winced, one Harry easily noticed.

Her opponent happened to be a Ravenclaw 6th year by the name of Marietta Edgecombe. She had strawberry curls and a cute round face.
"She's my best friend! I hope she wins." squealed Cho.

Harry didn't comment he just moved closer to the stage and watched as the duel between the two started.

Blaise had taken a leaf out of Harry's book and moved the other way as Marietta shouted, "Stupefy!"

Blaise countered, "Rictusempera!" the spell hit dead on but Marietta kept firing. Blaise erected some strong shields and wielded some very advanced curses Harry had taught her straight at her opponent.

Marietta tried to dodge out of the way of a fire curse but it hit her before she could dodge sending her skirt in flames causing her to shriek and put it out with water by this time Blaise had struck with the blinding curse he always used on her, "Caeco!" from there the match ended quickly after a summon of Marietta's wand and a well placed stupefy.

Harry nodded in approval as Blaise grinned with glory. Parker nodded and smiled, unable to hide the pride in his eyes for his niece. He looked at Harry and mouthed, 'Thank you.'
Harry just shrugged, as Blaise got off the stage. He could hear Cho murmuring in the background. "She was suppose to lose!"

Harry turned around. "She only lost last time because Malfoy played unfair. In fact she's actually really good. She can hold up in a battle with me for two whole minutes. That's a long time." Harry said before turning back around to see Parker using his wand to add names to the score board. It looked like a regular chess board to harry as he went down the lines of names. Nearly everyone from fifth year on up had went.

When the competition was over, Blaise didn't think on it she ran at Harry and jumped straight into his arms startling him and everyone else even Parker whose eyes arched upwards.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she squealed squeezing him around the neck. Harry laughed, and patted her back, "Yeah..." he grunted.

"You helped me! Thank you so much." she said into his ear.
Harry smirked, "No problem Blaise." he said, aware of people's stares.

He vaguely caught Hermione's eyes who were narrowed. She huffed before walking out quickly followed by Ron who was murmuring something to her.

Harry got a kiss on the cheek before Blaise moved and went red, "Going to talk to Uncle Parker." she said happily and ran off over to her uncle. Harry shrugged, and smirked at Parker who gave him his best glare.
On Harry's way out he felt two identical figures sandwich him in pushing him to the side away from his friends.
"Good afternoon matey." said George his eyes glowing.
"We have an inventation to give to you." Fred handed Harry a letter.
"What is this? I don't want to be a guinea pig in your experiments."
"No no." said George smirking. "We would never ever..." "Not to the future funder and co-owner of our store." George finished.

Harry snorted, "Ok what is it?"

"Usually, only sixth and sevenths years are invited. The Gryffindors and Ravenclaw seventh years get together and plan out just who is the coolest of the years... and we invite them to a huge party. Even Slytherins who are deemed worthy are invited." Fred explained.
"It just so happens you are the first fifth year in years to ever have been invited to one of these." George told him.
"And from rumors we heard your father and godfather started this." whispered Fred.
Harry snorted, it wouldn't be surprising as wild and crazy as his godfather and father were.

"Where is it?"
"Aw... but that's the catch." said George. "We can not tell you."

Fred nodded, "It's a secret. You have to follow the instructions. No one has 'ever' found out about this party, and if they did we'd all be expelled."
"What is it? Like a frat party?" asked Harry.
"What's that?" asked the twins in unison.

Harry waved his hand knowing it was useless to explain, "Nevermind. When is it?"
"Tomorrow night after the Quidditch game." said Fred grinning.
"After we beat your hide." George teased nudging Harry.
Harry snorted, "Don't bet on it boys."

After another round of teasing Harry left the twins and retrieved Eve from Remus. Eve was wide awake and her green eyes stared at him with intent.
"She's been fussy." Remus told him.

"Has she?"
Remus smiled, "Yeah... when she seen you she started whimpering and grunting like a piglet."
Harry chuckled, and lifted his daughter, "Have you?" asked Harry softly, kissing her cheek.

He laid her against his chest, where she placed her head against the upper part of his chest, holding her head gently that way it didn't wobble. She was wearing a white sleeper outfit with brown teddy bears on it.

"She just had a half a bottle of this." said Remus, giving him all the details.
"Thanks Moony."

"I heard about tomorrow night." teased Remus smirking as he leaned against the chair.

Harry blinked, "Have you?"

"Whom do you think was the one who made the spells possible to 'hide' the party?" asked Remus opening his arms with a glint in his eyes.
Harry snorted and slid up onto the table as Parker came in. "What was my niece doing jumping you?" asked the curious yet annoyed uncle of Blaise Zabini.

Harry laughed, "I taught her to duel Parker."
Parker studied him for a moment, "Hands off that girl." he warned.
Harry snorted, "Of course, of course. Besides, she's too much like you anyway."

Parker just gave him a look before smiling, "Thanks for helping her."
Harry snorted, "You did a change of colors."
"Yes, well I'm her Uncle. I'm suppose too!" Parker said sitting in the opposite seat.
"What are you two talking about?"

"The party." Remus grinned, as Parker snorted, "Oh yeah... I remember the party. You were seventh years while I was sixth year... I barely made it into it."
"You want us to watch over Eve?" asked Remus.
"Well... I don't..." "Nonsense! You're the first fifth year to ever be invited to one. Just have fun and be careful and don't drink too much." Remus informed.
Harry was rubbing his daughters back as she gurgled and whimpered. He snorted, "Of course I won't drink too much and I'm always careful."

"Can you tell me where it is?" asked Harry.
Remus shook his head, "Nope, Hogwarts walls talk."
Harry nodded understanding this. "I'm going to change her and then lay down with her. I can tell she's fighting her sleep." Harry kissed the baby's head before sliding off the desk. He grabbed the pink blanket and wrapped it around Eve, who whimpered at the touch.
No one would ever think it possible for Harry to show a delicate, soft, and caring side, but it was possible, and he did it without his pride interfering.

"G'night Harry." Parker said smirking. "Night Parker you bastard."
"Hey! I resent that! Both my parents were married." he shouted from the room.
"Sure they were..." Harry called leaving Remus to chuckle and Parker to roll his eyes.

000

The Quidditch Game the next morning proved to be more entertaining than the Gryffindor vrs Slytherin Game.

Ginny was an outstanding flyer with great skills and abilities. Harry's broom however was top of the line so what ever she did he could out do her in a heartbeat.

The two battled and fought for the golden snitch that didn't feel like making its presence known. The Weasley twins however enjoyed all their time knocking bludgers at Harry who dodged them with acrobatical ease.

In the end a Comet could not compete against a Firebolt no matter what player was riding it. Harry snatched it several meters before Ginny even caught up.

To give her credit she did spot the snitch first, and had she got a better broom she may have just whooped the boy who lived, but instead she got creamed.

Getting to the ground she scowled and nudged him, "Not fair." she complained.
Harry smirked, "Aw c'mon! You know you're good." he smirked, "Maybe, if you're good... I'll let you use my Firebolt." he teased, making Ginny perk, "Really?"

He shrugged, "Sure." he said, smirking and walking off only to get clobbered by the group of Quidditch Players.

0000

Late that evening, Harry was dressed in muggle clothing, black leather pants, his hair pulled back, and he had changed several earrings in his ears. He was wearing a sleeveless black t shirt with an AC DC insignia on the back in white letters.

Eve was being particularly possessive for a baby. When he left her sight she started bawling.

"I can stay Remus. Its no problem." He said, holding his daughter, and cooing her to calm her down.

"No no, you go. She'll stop crying."
"I'm not sure, she started crying when I walked out to get change."
"She just loves you Harry." said Remus, smiling.

Harry held her, and moved from side to side, and kissed her forehead. "C'mon Eve, Uncle Moony is here." he said, gently giving her to Remus. She whimpered, and stared at him with her green eyes.
Harry kissed her, and smiled, "I'll be back. I promise."

He started to leave when she started to bawl again.

Harry stopped and turned, with a sigh, and walked over, and scooped his daughter, and kissed her again, cooing her to silence.
Remus shook his head. "Go on. I got her."
"I can't let her cry all night." said Harry sitting down in a rocking chair. He rocked her, and rubbed her back gently, till she calmed down and her little fist had grabbed some of his shirt.

"Harry, but you’re going to be late."
"That's OK. No one ever arrives to a party early anyway." Stated Harry, as he rocked his daughter who gurgled and whimpered.

He kissed Eve by her ear instinctively.

Remus smirked, "Are you rocking her to sleep?"

Harry nodded, "Yeah once she's asleep, all she'll need is a bottle every four hours." He told Remus. "And hopefully she'll be too tired to take notice."

"That child loves you Harry." said Remus smirking. "You were never that attached to your parents. It was Sirius that you were attached to." he told Harry who smirked, "I can see that."

It wasn't till twenty minutes later, that Eve was fast asleep, against his chest and shoulder.

"I can take her from here. Get going Harry. Have fun and be careful."
Harry smirked, and very easily gave Eve to Remus, hoping not to wake the infant.

000000

Harry got onto the grounds of Hogwarts with his invisibility cloak not wanting to be seen and opened the letter...

'Follow the trail of identified wing prints'

Harry blinked, and stared around him and his eyes arched upwards when he seen a bunch of wing prints embedded into the snowy ground. It was freezing but Harry ignored that as he followed, he realized as he walked forward his footprints disappeared.

'Stop when you smell salt.' Harry just shrugged and continued to walk and got to the edge of the lake on the opposite side of Hagrid's. He hoped this wasn't a trick, if it was he would really be hexing someone to death.

He stopped at the edge and glanced around him, and then back at the paper to see one of the twins' untidy scrawl.

'Shoot flames into the last wing you see." Harry shrugged, and waved his wand and blue ball flames flew out of his wand and hit the snow. Instead of melting however the wing lit up brightly and it outlined in blueball flames.
Harry watched it as it went from blue to deep purple.
When out of nowhere there was a door that appeared to the right. Harry literally jumped, and stared at it, 'whoa.'

The door was dark oak and it had a knocker on it. Looking at the paper he seen it saying, 'Knock three times leaving five seconds in between each knock.'

Harry shrugged and did so. A moment later a pair of eyes appeared from behind the door. "Aww... so he arrives." muttered a twin, as the door jerked open revealing the smiling face of Fred... or was it George? No wait... it was Fred.

"Welcome welcome!" crowed Fred, his eyes glittering with happiness.
Harry heard loud music, and was mildly stunned to hear that it was muggle rock.

George appeared, and Harry snorted with laughter, at the wild eyed George who was holding a goblet with what was obviously alcohol in it.
"In, in!" George and Fred both grabbed his arm and pulled him in. Harry's mouth opened when he seen all the sixth and seventh years dancing, laughing, playing drinking games in the corner, not to mention some people on tables, and a couple of the hot Slytherins was grinding with one another as if Gryffindor and Slytherin had no animosity toward one another.

"Enjoy the night." Fred slipped a goblet of what was obviously firewhisky.

"Hey everyone! Harry's here!" shouted George at the top of his lungs.
There were hoots and hollers as everyone greeted Harry, in their own way.

He noticed Cho Chang sitting on a couch with a goblet in her hands. She looked quite pretty wearing a tight blue dress that was short to her thighs. Her black hair was down all around her shoulders. But the girl next to Cho was absolutely beautiful. Cho Chang didn't have a competing chance against her. The girl had fluttery blonde hair passed her shoulders, and her eyes were a dark color. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white tank top. She had very nice legs. She was laughing and giggling, especially when Roger Davies came over and whispered into her ear.

"Hey Harry!" shouted a voice coming up to him. He turned to see the Gryffindor Chaser, Angelina Johnstone standing there, with a smirk on her face. She was out of her tomboy clothes, and looked hot. She was his height, about 5'9 or 5'10. Her dark cocoa colored hair was down in thick layers around her oval shaped face. Her eyes were a matching color, and her ivory tight top looked good against her toffee colored skin. She was wearing tight blue jeans that moved with her curves and hugged against her hips and thighs.

"For once I am going to forgive you for beating Gryffindor. Dance with me." she said, pulling him to her.
Harry smirked, and his arms went around her, "My pleasure." he took his goblet and drained it of its contents before setting it aside leaving Angelina to smirk.

Angelina grinded herself against Harry who could hardly suppress a groan, when a blonde haired girl came running up behind Harry as Angelina was in front. "Hey Harry."

It was Alicia Spinnet the other Gryffindor Chaser. This one had ash blonde hair to her shoulders, and pretty light blue eyes. She wasn't as filled out as Angelina but she was pretty all the same.

Harry was soon sandwiched between two girls. Things couldn't get any better. Drinks were passed around, every time Harry was gobletless Fred or George was there to fill his hand while the other was doing some feeling around at the two girls who were making his night.

Unfortunately, Harry didn't stick to his promise to Remus, and was plastered...

He watched as girls danced around him, Angelina pretty much took up his evening by grinding her hips into Harry's and rubbing her arse against the teen who was easily and quickly turned on by this gesture.

Alicia danced dirty too and soon both Angelina and Alicia got into some sort of contest to see who could dance dirtier and Harry ended up with an all out lap dance.
The party lasted way into the wee hours of the night. The music had been mixed with muggle music and magical music from the Weird Sisters to Oenamous, a singer who sounded identical to Ozzy Osbourne.

Cho came up to him and got a dance out of him, while Angelina went to get a refill and use the restrooms.

"Don't mind my friend Sarah joining do you?" she pointed behind Harry who glanced over and smirked seeing the hot blonde. "Oh no not at all." his hand looped around the other girls waist and pulled her close.
Sarah giggled, "I love this song." she said, her eyebrows shooting upwards.

"And I love dancing with you." he said, as both Cho and Sarah did a dance for him. Harry moved and grabbed their hips and pushed them into him, making them giggle and rub themselves against him.

Everyone upon everyone was wild that night. No matter who you were. If you were worthy of being at the party you got plastered. Fred and George were making out with two girls on the couch. Daniel Dodge and Roger Davies were arguing next to the whisky bottles.

Several dances later, and Harry was involved with kissing both Cho and Sarah. He moved between the two of them, his head swimming with perfume, alcohol, and sexual thoughts.
Angelina came over and pretty much kicked Cho and Sarah out of the way. "He's mine tonight."

"Who said?" Cho said crossing her arms. Her eyes were glossy from alcohol.

"Yeah...! All's fair in lust and war." Sarah grumbled.

"Yeah! You can't hog him up." Cho said childishly.
"Hey hey, no fighting." said Harry with a smile.

Angelina moved in and kissed him on the lips, causing Harry's eyebrows to arch upwards, as he pulled her into him, kissing her deeply.

Cho scoffed, and crossed her arms and stared at Sarah who glowered at the Gryffindor.

"Move it giant!" Cho then said and grabbed Harry and kissed him.

This went on for several moments. From Sarah, to Cho, to Angelina. He was so out of it he couldn't tell you who was the best, but he thought Angelina got the upper hand.
"Why don't we up the stakes." teased Sarah into Harry's mouth.
"Ooh? How so?" he asked, slowly.

"Bedroom.." Sarah grabbed his hand and dragged him away from the corner. Angelina and Cho scoffed, and followed.
Sarah just smirked, and grabbed Harry pushing him against the door to another room. They fell through and onto the bed that was just 'conveniently' there.

Harry didn't know what happened next one minute he was kissing all three and the next minute he was in bed with them...

0000

"I do not believe this." growled the icy voice of Voldemort as he stalked the small lowly lit room.
Several recruits were standing their heads bowed in submission. Voldemort was staring at the back of the wall where the pictures and memory were projected. He was watching the torture and deaths of his two biggest servants.
"I never would have believed it." Growled Voldemort. "Potter? The light golden boy!"
"Are you sure it was him?" asked a confident voice in the crowd.
"Crucio!" Voldemort hissed, mostly out of anger for the image being displayed.


The man fell withering and screaming with pleas. "Who the hell do you think it was Rabastan? Surely, not anyone of the Order."

Voldemort paced the floor glancing up at the image and watched as his servant got castrated and then buried alive. That was something 'he'd' do!


"I wonder just how dark Potter's soul is." He said, glancing upwards.
"Severus, come forward." ordered Voldemort.

Amongst the crowd of Deatheaters, Severus approached and stood before Voldemort before bowing and kissing the hem of Voldemorts black robes and standing up again. "Yes My lord?"

"What do you know?" he growled. "It had better be good."

Dark eyes stared through the white mask, "My lord, Potter is an enigma. He does not have a tolerance for Dumbledore and clearly shows his dislike for the Headmaster. Potter is known to follow his own rules and live his own way."

"Is he still seeing that mudblood?" growled Voldemort.
"No my lord." came a voice, it wasn't easy to tell if it was a male or female.
"Come forward." Voldemort ordered. A figure stepped forward and bowed, "My lord, Harry Potter is no longer seeing the mudblood witch. He's currently single and taking care of his child."
"We could snatch the child and hold her for ransom." suggested another Deatheater.
"Do you want castrated like them?" growled Voldemort pointing to the image that was playing repeatedly. "Don't be stupid Dominique. He'd kill you the second you got with in range of that child! No, we need something else to go on. Is there anyone he truly cares about?"
"Besides the animagus Black, and werewolf, I know no one else." Severus responded.
"What about Zabini?" said Malfoy.

"Zabini? Parker Zabini?" asked Voldemort his eyes glowing bright red. "What is this? The man was suppose to stay neutral. I was willing to allow him to 'slide' due to his families pureblood status."
Malfoy stepped up and bowed, "Parker Zabini has become close to Potter. My son Draco, informed me that Parker taught Potter everything he knew before Hogwarts, and even helped raise him."
"Too risky to go after Zabini. He's there with the old man and in that castle. I can't attempt to touch 'anyone' from that castle as of yet." growled Voldemort.
"What outside sources has he got?"

"The pregnant muggle whore is dead." stated Rabastan.
"I know that you moron." growled Voldemort. "Do NOT attempt to tell me something I do not know."

"My lord if I may." said a soft silky voice from Rabastan and Rodolphus' side.
"Yes Bella you may." Voldemort hissed. Always being up for BellaTrix's suggestions.
She stepped forward cloaked with mask and all. "I was going to suggest send wormtail to Hogsmeade and Hogwarts that way we can get an exclusive identity to anyone outside of Hogwarts Castle that may be in the league as Potter."
Voldemort rubbed his chin, "Aww... Bella, I always admire your suggestions. Yes, yes, the worthless little rat is doing some inside Ministry work, but that's not getting us anywhere at the moment..." he grinned, and with the grin he looked something like a dead corpse.

"Severus, I am disappointed that you do not have any more information. As such... Crucio!" he hissed, and the man went straight to the floor and hissed in dire pain. He didn't yell or scream like the others had. He simply stayed quiet, and waited for the pain to cease.

000

Harry awoke, with a jerk and gasped, as he sat up sweat sticking to his forehead and his scar sizzling. That had never happened before. His hangover then got to him and he nearly collapsed onto the pillow next to a warm toffee colored body.
He blinked, and stared at the body before turning over and gazing his eyes on a naked asian Ravenclaw, and a girl at the foot of the bed with a mass of blonde hair.
"What the fuck happened?" murmured Harry half asleep. He shook his head, and groaned. He really needed a hangover potion.

He laid there, and tried racking his brain. He hardly remembered what he did. It was like a wet dream. He rubbed his scar feeling the pain ebb away.

He wondered how the girls would react when they woke up and realized all three of them were in bed with him.
He really didn't mean for this to happen and probably would have put a stop to it had he been sober. He wasn't a creep or a pervert, well the latter maybe he was but he had respect for females. Even ones he did not know and the blonde he didn't know.

Harry pondered about sneaking out and pretending he didn't know anything but then that would be a slap in the face to them. He just laid there between two soft breathing girls rubbing his scar and head at the same time. He looked for a watch and found one on Angelina's wrist, and gazed at it and groaned, it was 6:30 A.M. It would seem that Voldemort 'had' to wake him up so damn early.

When the girls woke up, they seen Harry up getting dressed. They gasped, "Oh shit." Angelina said, in horror. Glancing over at Harry who glanced up at her.

"Yeah, I'll say."
"What happened?" asked Sarah quietly as she rubbed her sore head.

"I think... we... er... what did we do?" asked Cho, quickly.

"Think about it." Angelina stated dryly.

The girls all had covers wrapped around them and staring at themselves and back at Harry. "I was out of it too." he said, passing around a hangover potion.

"This better not get out!" Angelina warned. "It won't." said Harry. "I have no intentions on blabbing."
"Neither do I." muttered Sarah.

There wasn't much talk between the three girls. Cho left first, with a smile as Sarah stalked out quickly her hair pushed up in a messy ponytail, leaving Angelina on the bed, staring at Harry, who sat down.

"You think we're all sluts now huh?" asked Angelina.
Harry looked over, "No, I do not. I think that you, and I were drunk." he said simply. "We had a little too much. But luckily, I wasn't so drunk that I didn't forget protection." he said, pointing to the condom wrappers.

Angelina breathed deeply and leaned back, "Thank merlin."
Harry smirked at her, as Angelina laid there, and stared at him. "How experienced are you? You... were... good last night. Which is really weird, because my first time was with Fred at the start of term last year and... he was... so bad... but after a few times he got better."
Harry smirked, "Just one of them things that goes with growing up too fast and on the street."
"What about you and Hermione?" asked Angelina.

Harry laughed, "Never got that far." he told Angelina, who looked mildly surprised. "Really? Everyone thought..."
"Nope, admittingly, it almost happened." He told her. "But, it didn't."

"Why did you to break up? Was it because of your daughter?" asked Angelina softly.
He thought about this, "She didn't say it was because of her, but I know its part of it. She said that I was too experienced for her, which is too true. But, to be honest, I'm more experienced than most seventh years."

"You're different you know that." said Angelina.
Harry laughed, "How many times, have I heard that?"

"You are." she stated, her fingers touching his dragon tattoo. "Wow, that's wicked." she said, smirking.
Harry glanced over at her fingers carressing his tattoo. "I thought about getting one on the other side of my shoulder, something to do with Eve." "You really love your daughter don't you? It's rare." she commented.
"Of course I do. There's nothing else to say about that."
Angelina smiled, and wrapped her arms around his neck, "This is going to get out isn't it?"

Harry shrugged, "I'm not going to tell..."
"Chang. She's a loud mouth." Angleina stated.

"She may..." said Harry grabbing his combat boots. She smirked, "Well if they are going to talk then I want you to myself..." she teased in his ear. "While, I'm sober."
Harry smirked, "Want all the attention eh?"

"You betchya." she kissed him on the lips, drawing him in. He turned, and wrapped his arms around her, and pushed her down onto the bed. "I believe we could arrange something."



A.N. If you have not yet noticed, I have been trying to include every single character, trying my hardest not to leave anyone out... simple little scenes with hardly known teachers is what I think helps this story progress. Harry getting to know all the teachers, except Binns... there's nothing to really know there... Heh

A Few Answers to questions: 1.) Someone pointed out that I focus to much on Eve, and that I shouldn't. The fact is, I have too. She's part of the story and she's part of Harry, and it just wouldn't come out right if I forgot all about her. Besides, Harry's no deadbeat and I'm really showing a side of Harry that not many people know exist... its only reserved for those who are deem worthy... which is a very likable quality :)

2.) I was also asked why I don't go into sexual detail... Its not that I can't do it or don't want too its, the fact that I don't want to get reported by some freakazoid who can't handle sexual content. If I knew I wouldn't get reported, I would.

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Mixed Thoughts and feelings

When Harry was fully dressed and awake with no headache he headed off to Remus' corridors. Upon entering he didn't see Remus at all.

Glancing around he walked over to the portrait of an odd-looking little wizard with a pointy nose and red spiked hair.

"Where did Remus go?" asked Harry.

"Oy my good man, I think he went that way with a crying child." Said the man making Harry groan, "Oh no, poor Moony." He murmured running off toward the Great Hall.

Upon entering, he saw Remus looking quite tired, with Eve in his arms who was whimpering and fussing.

Parker was talking to Eve trying to calm her down but she didn't want any part of it as she started crying softly.

Harry nodded to his friends and walked up to the staff table ignoring the looks from everyone he reached Remus who looked at him, "What have you done to her." Remus muttered exasperated. "She has been crying nonstop." Breathed the werewolf warily. "I tried to calm her down..."

Harry winced, "I'm so sorry Remus." He lifted his daughter.

Her whimpering stopped upon contact. "Hey Little Princess what is you doing crying so much?" he asked, softly, as she grunted and stared at him avidly. He kissed her cheek.

"I changed her and fed her... she didn't want to sleep last night. It was as if she knew you weren't in the room." Remus muttered, shaking his head. "You have that little girl wrapped around your finger." He said in a taxing sort of voice.

Harry groaned apologetically, "I'm sorry Moony." He took the diaper bag with one hand, and slung it over his neck.

Parker grinned behind his cup of tea, "I found it funny watching Remus try to calm down Eve as she screamed, that girls got some lungs on her." snickered the Slytherin.

Harry laughed, "Do you really?" he asked, Eve who just grunted, sleepily paying no more mind to him, and nodded off against her daddy, leaving Harry to shake his head with amusement.

Remus then looked at Harry, "What is this I hear about three girls?" he whispered under his breath, not wanting to attract the attention of Dumbledore or anyone else.

Harry smirked, "Nothing." Harry contended.

Parker gave him that preposterous look, "Three? Please tell me you're joking! That gives me more of a reason to say..." He looked at Harry, eyes narrowing, "Stay away from my niece." he hissed, causing Remus to spit out his tea, with a loud chuckle unable to help himself.

Harry sniggered at Parker's face, "Geez, good news sure flies fast around here doesn't it?" He shook his head, "Wonder how many others know?"

"It was said that a Ravenclaw sixth year was the one who spread the word." Parker told Harry who scowled, "I knew she would."

Shaking his head he turned to Remus who was looking at him with shock, amusement, and a 'tad' bit of envy if you looked hard enough.

"Thanks guys." Harry tossed Remus twenty galleons. "No way! I'm her uncle." Protested Remus trying to give it back, but Harry was already gone, heading toward the Hufflepuff table only to be intercepted by Pansy, "Is it true? You were with three girls?" giggled the dark-headed Malfoy obsessed female.

Harry rolled his eyes, "None of your fuckin' business." he snapped.

He moved around the pixie haired girl. "Now I'd advise you to go sit down unless you want to be royally humiliated."

Pansy looked amused and wasn't scared, she knew he wouldn't do anything in front of teachers, especially the Headmaster, "You enjoy making girls your whores huh?" she asked, low enough for him to hear and others around him. Some of the kids moved down several notches as oohs was given out, knowing Harry wasn't likely to be happy. Parker and Remus noticed the confrontation and the flash in Harry's eyes and moved swiftly to stop any sort of argument or fight.

Harry stopped in mid-walk and turned around, and stared at a smug looking Pansy his bright green eyes narrowed dangerously, merlin she just ate at him with that look. As if she was better than everyone else and that puggish aristocrat look just grated on him to the point where he just lost his cool and back handed her in the face out of nowhere.

Pansy too shrieked with surprise and pain as she fell to the Great Hall floor with a thump, startling Eve who started whimpering from the jerking motion Harry had made.

Harry touched her gently to keep her from making a fuss. Students and teachers gasped, and looked in absolutely shocked at Harry's actions. "You didn't expect that did you?" he snarled, at the bitch who was sitting up and touching her face tears streaming her eyes.

Malfoy was up and stormed over furious, "Potter!" Malfoy stormed up angrily. His eyes blazing gray.

Harry vaguely heard Tracy Davis from Slytherin murmur, "That bitch deserved it."

Harry smirked, "I always told myself never to hit a girl." aware of Sprout and Dumbledore heading this way, Snape was with them, the vampire didn't know whether to be shocked, angry, or slightly amused at what just happened, "But in my opinion you're not a girl. You're a hag and a bitch. Alas if you knows what's good for you, you'll keep your fat arse mouth shut."

Malfoy didn't care he took out his wand and growled angrily. "You'll pay for that Potter!"

Harry's shield was up just as Dumbledore and Sprout came over. "Mr. Potter! That was totally uncalled for." Professor Sprout shrieked in alarm.

Pansy was sobbing as Malfoy and a fat square-jawed girl helped Pansy to her feet.

Harry shrugged, "Give me detention, by merlin expel me for all I care." Harry said, shrugging. "No one says that about my friends. I don't care who they are."

"Harry, but you didn't need to resort to violence." Chastised Dumbledore calmly, as Parker took Eve, who was a bit shaken by the abrupt actions.

"Fifty points from Hufflepuff will be taken for that and a week detention."

Snape was giving him a fierce look as he checked Pansy over who was shaken.

"Maybe now she'll keep her fat mouth shut." Harry said, his eyes piercing Pansy who flinched harshly while seeing them.

0000

After this, Harry got mixed signals from people... Susan and Hannah were upset, while Justin said she deserved it. Although, the good side no one came up to Harry asking him about his... one night stand with three girls. Guys would come up to him congratulating him on it, and some of the girls just gave him shocked looks and murmured things that barely reached his ears. Harry wanted to forget about the whole incident. Sure, it wasn't every day a guy was with three girls at once, but he didn't want to be known as a two-timer or someone who wasn't loyal -wait- since when did he Harry Potter give a care about what others think? "Aw shit!" Harry murmured. Hogwarts was turning him into a softy or was it his daughter? Or was it both? "Aw shit." He repeated. He had to sort out his thoughts.

There was even an article in Witch Weekly from Rita Skeeter. "That blonde bitch." Was the only comment he made.

When he made it to the common room that afternoon he thought he would never hear the end of it from Hannah and Susan.

"I can't believe you Harry! You smacked a girl." Susan said horrified, as Harry sat in the Hufflepuff Common Room, Eve in his arms.

"What was she talking about anyway? Three girls? Wha..." They didn't know, of course not.

"Oh it was a big mistake last night." murmured Harry, simply as he leaned back against the couch with a simple sigh.

"What mistake? You were with three girls? At once?" asked Justin shocked, and mildly envious.

Harry sighed, "I didn't mean for it to happen." he started adjusting Eve to where she was on his lap able to stare straight up at him while taking her bottle. She watched him just about the whole time as if daring him to move from her sight. Soon though she couldn't hold out any longer and fell asleep.

"Where were you last night?"

"I was invited to a party." he said, quietly. "OK, I got a bit too pissed and ended up in bed with three girls."

"THREE! Holy Merlin! What the hell Harry... and what was that about Pansy? I mean I hate her too... but you can't just go smacking her around." Hannah shouted.

Harry looked up at her, "In my book she is not a girl. She's a spoiled little brat, who enjoys ridiculing others for her gain. She's smug and blinded by her obsession with Draco Malfoy."

"But Harry, that was very unorthodox of you."

"I was pissed off, and I was sick and tired of hearing people's mouths. So I shut her up. I admit now that maybe it wasn't the smartest thing I could have done, but it either was that or let her take a stab at me and risk hitting Eve with a hex." Harry told them.

Justin was divided, and decided to stay out of it.

Indeed the reaction caused a lot of people to hiss at Harry or growl at him in such a manner.

Harry found out he had detention with Professor Sprout. He had to clean the pots and repot the Cinna-Fur-Bushes. Delicate little trees that is used in Pepper Up.

"Harry you shouldn't have done that." Professor Sprout started. "I am aware of how difficult she is." said the plump teacher slowly. "But you must realize Harry that you may get a bad name for hitting a female. I'm not saying that girls are in the least bit weaker. You just need to be careful and not get into any trouble."

Harry rolled his eyes at her, "Professor Sprout, she called three girls a whore, and was acting all smug. I just put her in her place before she could say anymore. I have never raised my hand to a female, but I don't consider her one."

Professor Sprout looked at him with a soft gaze, "I will be speaking to Professor Dumbledore about Miss Parkinson's choice of words, Harry."

"I don't care if I get expelled." He told Professor Sprout who looked up, "I know. But, I don't want you expelled. You've done a lot for Hufflepuff." she told him with sincerity. "Between you and Cedric..." she stopped and frowned at remembering her former student. "The name Hufflepuff is no longer a name that means weak and cuddly. It means courage and loyalty, intelligence and cunning... it’s all the above, and finally people are realizing it."

Harry bit a smile, and glanced up at her, "I'm sorry Professor Sprout."

She looked up at him, "It is all right Harry. You may go, and I’m sure you'd like to put your daughter to bed."

"Yes." He checked the clock on the wall. "I do, and Parker is probably bouncing off the wall. She's been acting odd lately."

"Odd?" asked Sprout.

Harry smiled, "Yeah she won't let me out of her sight. Every time, I leave she screams and cries."

"That's a baby for you." said Professor Sprout. "Go on Harry and good night."

Indeed upon entering Eve was fussing and whimpering. She was obviously getting use to Remus but she still preferred not to let Harry out of her sights, and when he scooped her in his arms, she quieted down. Harry wondered if it was just baby instincts? He hadn't any clue. He kissed her cheek, and thanked Remus, who smirked, "I think she's getting use to me. She only had a fit for about five minutes..." said Remus.

Harry chuckled, "Think she's starting to see you're not such a bad old wolf after all." he teased as Remus chuckled, and shook his head, "G'night Harry."

"Night Moony."

0000

Angelina and Sarah came up to Harry thanking him for sticking up for them like that, even though Cho Chang didn't come up to him. She obviously didn't care much. Pansy hadn't said a word to him and every time Harry entered Malfoy's vein would pump in his neck and his face would flush as his eyes narrowed. The teen father had to admit, that maybe... just maybe Malfoy did love Pansy in some weird contorted type of way.

000

Harry was laying on the couch with his daughter on his chest. Her head was to the side and her little fist was up. He was just playing with her fingers while she slept on. She was one-month-old, and growing really well. Poppy had given her a checkup and reported just how healthy Eve was. She was still under weight, but not as much as she had been and Harry had been feeding her the special milk from the muggle stores. The formula was different from magical kind. The muggle kind had a lot of vitamins and ingredients in it that were normal and healthy while the magical kind didn't have near as much iron or calcium in it. Besides, Eve needed the special kind of milk since she couldn't be breast fed, especially being a premie.

He was laying there just playing with her fingers when he heard a scratch from the door. He glanced over thinking it was Lily but then a black-haired cat came bounding in. He smirked, when he was soon faced with the beautiful form of Shari.

"Hi Harry." she said walking over and sitting on the floor in indian style but not before hugging him tightly around the neck, and kissing Eve on the cheek, "Aww.. When did she fall asleep?"

"About twenty minutes ago."

"Oooh! I got her a little gift, for her first month birthday." Shari said, pulling out a white stuffed lamb.

He chuckled, and took it from Shari and laid it beside the infant, who only twitched slightly.

"How's Vander?" "Good, I couldn't sleep any longer. I think you're changing my shift of sleeping."

Harry chuckled, "I'm sorry." He said, as she leaned up on her knees, and pressed her chin against his shoulder. He looked at her, "Here to keep me comfortable on this Saturday Afternoon?"

She smiled, "Yeah, I thought you could use a rowdy half-vamp."

"I could actually." he said, looking over at her. "I need to get into the muggle world." He told her. "I have some business to take care of and some things to do."

"Like what?" asked Shari. "Well, the diaper supply is running low and I've lost all her socks." Shari giggled, "Socks?"

"Yeah!" Harry stated, "I don't know what the heck has happened to all her socks and hats. They just.. poof disappear." he said, shrugging.

Shari giggled, "I think I could help! Would you like to teleport to your apartment?" asked Shari, sweetly.

Harry nodded, "Yeah, that way we can go the muggle way, unless you have better things to do?" he looked at Shari who giggled, "Never Harry! I enjoy going out with you." she then blushed, and glanced down quickly.

Harry chuckled, at her blush, "LaShari Vanessa Vladski is blushing. Now, I have seen it all." He stated as she giggled and glanced up, "Oh Harry, you know you're the only one who can make me blush." she said as a matter of fact. She then glared playfully at him, 'Get rid of the first two letters of my name."

He snickered with amusement, "Why? It's so beautiful!" he told her, as she gave him a dirty look, one in which he just winked at, "Let me just get ready."

"Or you can just go like that." she teased giggling. He was wearing no shirt and black silk night pants.

Harry just chuckled, and glanced at her, "You coming onto me?" he teased.

"I always come onto you."

"That is true." he said, gently sitting up his hand against Eve's back.

"I'll take her." Shari very gently lifted the baby who whimpered at the movement.

Harry was up, and retreated to the bedroom to get ready. It was perfect timing for Shari to be here. He had sort of missed her flamboyant personality and her presence. She was a person you wanted around when you were feeling down, upset, or bored.

Harry smiled to himself as he thought about Shari's personality. About how bubbly she was and about how friendly she could be. Although Hermione didn't like her very well, which was a rarity. The dark-haired Hufflepuff wondered if it had anything to do with her beauty. Maybe it intimidated some girls? Either way, he couldn't see why anyone would dislike Shari.

Harry's thoughts carried him away as he got ready. He had just slipped on a black long sleeved shirt with blue flames down the sleeves, when Shari giggled, "You look so cute when you're thinking hard."

Harry glanced up shocked to see her standing in the doorway, baby in arms, tilting her head to the side.

"How long have you been standing there? I thought I closed the door?"

"Since when is Bad arse Harry Potter shy?" teased Shari, playfully.

Harry smirked, "I'm not shy."

"Well then... you wouldn't mind little ol' me getting a peak then do you?"

Harry smirked, "If you want to see just ask."

Shari giggled, "I may... want me to get her carseat?" she asked, changing the subject, although the twinkle in her eyes did not go amiss.

"Yes, and-" "I know, I know. Two heated bottles and six diapers just in case." she giggled and walked away leaving Harry to just smile as he stood there.

Going out with Shari was always fun, especially when the two went shopping, and he came out of the shop with more than what he needed.

Harry just stood there and watched as Shari picked out outfits stating that they would look adorable on Eve, and how she would look like a regular baby doll.

"Especially with them beautiful eyes." she giggled.

Harry just tilted his head and watched her go at it. This was a weird thing for Harry. Every time, he saw Shari his mind would linger on her, but he always shifted it, putting it into his mind that it was just the protectiveness he felt toward her since he saved her life.

He had always regarded Shari as someone special, someone more than worthy of his kind and sensitive side, which he rarely showed. It seemed however that lately his thoughts and feelings were starting to get stronger and more current.

He always knew there was something about Shari that drew him in, and it wasn't just her warm being, it was... her. He set these thoughts aside for now, but he’d sort them out later. He was too young anyway to even 'think' of things such as this. Besides, she regarded him as a brother... even though it was very hard for him to regard Shari as a sister when he was attracted to her and feeling very odd feelings that he didn't feel for anyone else. Not even Parker... maybe that was a good thing he didn't feel like that about Parker...

"C'mon! Let's go get one of those blueberry ice things, and we can share." Her eyes were dancing like stars and they were full of life as she grabbed the sleeve of his leather jacket.

"Alight, all right and they're slushies." he informed.

"Yeah! Them."

00000

Harry got back to Hogwarts that evening at around eight-thirty. He was in room getting ready for bed when a knock came from the bedroom.

"Harry!" it was Justin. "C'min Justin."

The door clicked and Justin entered with a smile, "Hey where have you been?"

"I had to go out and get a few things." he smirked at Justin's perplexed face. "How?"

"I have a friend who knows how to teleport."

"Whoa! That's hard. Only House Elves, and Vampires know how to do that."

"And half vamps."

"You mean... you know a half vamp?" asked Justin, his eyebrows going upwards. "I'm still trying to take in the fact that vampires exist, and I've been in this wizarding world for five years."

Harry chuckled genially at his friend, as he took off his shirt, and threw it to the side, and went through his drawers. His drawers also had Eve's clothes in it. It was easier than going from his bedroom to hers when she clearly couldn't sleep in a crib for two more months. She was too small and she could suffocate.

"I wanted to inform you that there is a Valentines Day dance, and that a Hogsmeade is scheduled for this weekend to get proper attire."

Harry just grumbled, "I'm not going. I have my daughter."

"I think you should. With three girls." teased Justin sitting on the bed next to the sleeping baby.

Harry rolled his eyes, "That was a complete and utter-"

"Oh drop the show Harry! It's me, not Hannah and Susan." Justin just smirked.

Harry glanced over, "Ok, it fuckin' rocked all right? Not many guys can say they've been with three girls and live to tell the tale. I won't do it ever again... I don’t think. It was a once in a lifetime thing. I do have respect for women. I'm a teenager and it’s obvious that I'm more experienced."

Justin snickered, "Do you ever plan on a steady girlfriend?"

"I had one." Harry muttered, "Didn't work out to well..."

"No, I mean someone who 'truly' likes you. Hermione liked you but she was just fascinated by you."

Harry just laughed, and sat down on the bed next to his friend, "No idea, Justin. Why?"

Justin looked at him, "I was just wondering, do you plan on any future relationships? More than just- sex."

Harry looked at Justin in thought, "Maybe." he had someone on his mind but he pushed that away.

Justin arched an eyebrow upwards, "Maybe? Do you think you can go from a wandering womanizer to a loyal boyfriend?" teased Justin.

Harry just stared at him, "I am not a womanizer!" he protested.

"Oh yeah right! Getting together with girl after girl, not counting the three girls, you were with last night, and how you did that I don't even know."
"It was an accident. We drank too much, and one thing lead to another and we were in bed."

Justin laughed, "I wish I could do that." Remarked the Hufflepuff.

"I am NOT a womanizer. Things just happen. I don't go looking for sex. Ok maybe a couple times I have." He then said, and blinked, "Am I really?"

Justin grunted with amusement, "Yes, you are."

Harry sat down on the bed next to his daughter, "I never thought of it like that. I mean- sure I've been with girls but... that doesn't mean..." he stopped and stared at Justin remembering he had been with the guy’s sister.

"Shit, I am." Harry muttered. "It's not like I... don't have any respect for them."

"Don't worry about it. You're a teenager." he waved a dismissive hand.

"Yes, but I'm also older than most people the way I act and the way I've grown up."

"Find someone then-"

"No one can keep up with me. I mean Hermione, didn't like the thought of me being more experienced, and I'm betting you no one in this school is as experienced as me not counting some of the Slytherins."

Justin just looked at his friend, "She wasn't for you mate. She was just the tip of the iceberg. Think about it."

"Why am I listening to you?" asked Harry.

"I'm right." Justin simply said.

Harry just gave him a look, "Who are you going to ask?" dodging and changing the subject. Now he had even more things to think about. He had so much to think about. He was shocked that his head hasn't exploded.

Justin shrugged, "I thought about asking Susan. But, I was afraid it would be weird on our friendship."

"Just go as friends."

"Yeah, I might. Ernie asked Hannah." said Justin a bit bitterly.

Harry glanced over, "Well which do you like?"

Justin shrugged, "I like both."

Harry snickered, "I see."

"Are you going?" Justin asked again. "I don't think so." "C'mon Harry. You have to go. You can dance can't you?"

Harry laughed, "Yes, Shari taught me."

"Who’s Shari?" asked Justin never hearing the name before.

"She's the half vamp."

"Ooh...she pretty?"

"You have no idea." stated Harry simply.

"Why not take her then?" asked Justin.

Harry shrugged, "She's not apart of the school."

"The seventh years do it all the time." Justin told Harry. "They bring in guys and girls from Beauxbatons or ones that are one or two years older than them."

Harry had never thought about asking Shari. He knew she'd love to go, but wasn't sure if he could get the permission.

"Hey would you like to stay the night?" asked Harry.

"Sure, I have no reason to go back to the dorm."

"All right. I can get a bed in here." he said, summoning a house-elf.

Oddly, enough it was a house elf with a bunch of clothing that appeared.

Harry blinked, and stared at the odd creature.

"Harry Potter, such an honor it is to see you!" said a squeaky little elf.

"Erm... do I know you?"

"No, but I know you! I've been watching over you. Making sure no one hears you! Mr. Vampy Vandy asked for Dobby's help." he squeaked.

"Oh so you're Dobby. Mm... Ok. Thanks Dobby, I need another bed here for my friend Justin." he said waving to Justin who smiled, "Hi Dobby."

Harry then noticed something and scoffed, "Hey! Those are my daughter’s socks!" He said, picking one off Dobby, “And that’s her hat." he grunted picking up a purple hat. Justin was laughing his head off, at the situation.

Dobby bowed his head in shame, "I is sorry Master Harry Potter. I is loving clothes, Dobby's old masters were mean to him... and... and... Master Vampy Vandy talked my masters into giving me clothes. Then he hired me... and I pretend me isn't a wanted house-elf and Dumblydore hire me!" he squeaked, "All to protect yeh Harry Potter sir." he grabbed Harry around the knees hugging him.

Justin’s eyes glittered amused as he watched Harry’s predicament.

"Hmm... OK. But, if you want socks and hats ask me! Don't take them." he said, sighing and handing back the little socks and hat. "I bought new ones. Just don't let it happen again."

Dobby squeaked, "I isn't Harry Potter sir. I is so sorry!" he started crying.

Harry groaned, "Dobby, don't cry." the teen muttered, ‘Gods why do elves have to act like little kids?’ he thought.

"I'm not upset." he murmured. "If you want clothes just ask. I'm sure I could find some of my old socks with holes in them." He muttered to Dobby who squealed with delight, drying his eyes on one of Eve’s baby socks, "Oh thank you Harry Potter. You're such a great wizard." he squealed. "I is getting a bed." he snapped his fingers and one appeared just adjacent from Harry's.

"Thanks Dobby, could you bring up some snacks and drinks? Something stronger than Pumpkin juice?" asked Harry, while he was at it.

Justin juts looked at Harry, ‘You made ‘one’ mistake of drinking alcohol, don’t do it again. I’m not a girl... and I don-“ but he was cut off by a pillow smashing in his face, “Don’t even go there Finch-Fletchley!”

Dobby beamed happily and jumped up in the air doing a weird little dance, "Yes, yes!" he then bowed, "If you is needing anything just call on Dobby. I will appear and I wills help you!" he hugged Harry one more time almost making the teen fall to the floor with buckling knees. The elf disappeared with a soft 'crack'

"Can someone say... weird?" Justin said staring at the spot Dobby had been.
"Aye!"

0000

When Harry laid down that night, he heard Justin's snores. Justin could fall asleep quicker than anyone he knew. He heard a purring noise and glanced over to see Lily on one end and 'Vanessa' jumping up.

She meowed at him and pranced over. Harry snickered "What do you want?" he teased ruffling her black head. She purred and licked his fingers, before snuggling up to him.

"Why don't you transform?" He asked, "Justin's asleep and he isn't going to wake anytime soon."

She meowed softly, and moved slightly and transformed, into a laying position on the bed. He smiled, seeing her dressed in short blue shorts and a short blue half shirt. Her black hair falling all around her.

"Hi Harry." she moved closer and wiggled under the covers. Harry chuckled, and watched her as she moved closer, to him. Harry just laid there on his side staring at her features.

"How long have you been here?" asked Harry.
"Bout... ten minutes." she said, smiling, as she moved Harry's legs apart and wiggled her legs between his and wrapped them around him, as if they were both coiling snakes.

Harry just laughed at her sweet antics, "Why you here so late? You know I have to sleep."

"I like watching over you." she told him. "Also, I thought about letting you get some sleep and tending to little Eve for you."

Harry blinked, "You don't have too."

She smiled, "Oh but I do." she touched under his eyes, "You have black under there."

"I'm use to it."

"No you're not. Let me help with her tonight. You need a break." she said softly her thumb brushing against the crows feet under his eyes. He closed his eyes feeling her touch. "Woul'ya'go'ta'dance with me." he slurred hardly aware of himself asking. He wasn't embarrassed he was just half asleep from her soft touch.

She giggled, "What?" she asked. "Dance... Valentines Day... me?"

Shari's eyes lit up, "I'd love too. Am I allowed?"

"Betbe." was what he said, before he breathed in threw his nose so evenly it was no surprise that he was asleep before she could say yes.

Please read real quickly(I am in no way rushing anything. I simply think its about time that everyone know who Shari is:) Besides, he's always had something special for her, and just think of Hermione's jealousy? Hehe. There are several reasons I did that three girls and one guy. One, is to get the characters out there. I hadn't put much into Cho Chang or Angelina... and I couldn't think of any other girl So I made one. Surely, there are more girls in Ravenclaw than Marietta and Cho! Ulgh... and I wasn't about to use Marietta even though she isn't a rat in this. That would be out of character but I could see Angelina and Cho hanging loose, especially Cho. Thank you for the reviews, I absolutely adore them! If you're trying to find Lady-Treasons stuff look in my favorites under my name. You'll find her. Its slash.. but its good.. :) If you want an ass-kicking Harry that's not slash I recommend Not Myself by Saerry Snape, again its in my favorites, or Blood Prince by Shade Dancer. Shade Dancer is really good!

Oh, someone did point out about Voldemort caring about his Deatheaters, I would hope that you got what he was caring about... Voldemort can't afford to lose any big Deatheaters, especially the way Harry did it. He never expected it... and losing Deatheaters in this stage of the game would prove to be fatal to Voldemort. Hope that answers your question.)



I believe the spelling and grammar should be quite a bit better. I took more time with this chapter and I got the help from Terri-Ann. :)

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Meowwww

Shari wasn't in bed with Harry when he awoke. Harry blinked, and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He hadn't had a good nights sleep in a month. He sat up and yawned, when he heard whimpering from basinet next to the bed.

Justin was laying there half asleep half awake.

"You don't have to get up Justin. It's Sunday." Harry slid up, and stretched, before getting his daughter out. "And its seven-thirty."

"Ulgh." was what Justin said, as Harry moved out of the bedroom and closed the door.

He was mildly stunned to see Shari making a bottle in the kitchen.

"I thought you left?" asked Harry walking over, as Shari glanced over.

"Harry, you could go back to sleep. I have her."

Harry smirked, "It's all right. I'm use to getting up so early." he said, taking the bottle from Shari.

"Is your friend up?" asked Shari, as she moved onto the couch next to Harry. She had her legs in Indian style.

"No, he's not a morning person."

Shari giggled, "He snores too." she pointed out.

Harry just snickered, "Have you slept?" he asked.

"A little bit. I'm not use to sleeping at night so much ya know? I mean... I've always stayed up all night long with daddy and his friends."

"They why are you up now?"

She laughed, "I want to see you. I've missed you over the last month." she then looked at him, "Did you mean what you said last night?"

Harry smirked, "Asking you to the dance?"

She nodded, "Yeah."

"Of course I meant it. I wasn't just half asleep. You taught me to dance, and I know you love dances."

Shari just smiled brightly, "Yeah I do love dancing. What about the Headmaster?"

"I'm going to ask him today. Justin said, that seventh years and some sixth years bring people from outside of Hogwarts quite often."

Shari smiled, "Great! I need to find something to wear. Something hot." she then said, her mind was all ready reeling with ideas.

Harry just smiled, "As soon as she's fed and changed, I'm going to go see the Headmaster." He dreaded on doing such a thing, though.

He wished to have no interactions with the old man but he didn't have a choice, if he wanted to get his way.

"Want me to go?"

Harry thought about this, "Not really."

"It would be easier to show who you want to take with you, so he doesn't think its some sort of weirdo.” She told him.

"What are you talking about? You're as weird as they come." Harry teased.

Shari laughed, and shrugged, "I guess that's true."

"Let me do the talking and go up there. I really don't want Dumbledore having anything to do with you if necessary."

"But he may ask to see the girl you're wanting to take."

Harry grumbled, "Yeah, wait till it comes to that."

"Do you get to go to Hogsmeade?"

"Yes next weekend." He told Shari.

The half-vampire smiled, "Great! We'll make a day of it."

0000

That afternoon Harry made his way up to the Headmasters office reluctantly. As he did, there were several females coming up to him asking him to the dance. They had some nerve. He would have said yes to one had he not been going with Shari.

What really got him was when a seventh year Ravenclaw guy came up to him.

Harry just looked at him stunned before taking off quickly without saying yes or no.

"You'd think after the rumours of me and three girls, you'd think some people would take a hint." He murmured to Eve who just gurgled, and nodded off to sleep.

He shook his head still slightly scandalized, but got over it quickly when he got to the stone gargoyle and murmured the password.

"C'mon in Harry." was Dumbledore's words, before he even knocked.

Harry silently scowled wanting to know how the hell he did that.

Upon entering he seen Severus sitting across from the Headmaster, they were obviously absorbed in some sort of meeting.

Severus gave him a glare, but said nothing. They didn't have an animosity toward each other but it would still look weird if Harry and Severus were suddenly talking like they were the best of friends.

"Harry! Aaw, and Eve as well. Such a pleasure to have you here in my office. Please don't tell me you are in trouble already?" Dumbledore asked, his eyes twinkling endlessly.

Harry shook his head, "No Headmaster. My friend, Justin, told me about the dance, and I was wondering if I could take someone from outside Hogwarts? Justin said it was allowed."

Dumbledore arched an eyebrow upwards, and smiled, "I don't see why not. How old are they?" he inquired.

"My age." he told the Headmaster.

"Is she a muggle?"

"Erm... no."

"Does she go to a magical school?"

"No she was home tutored."

"I don't see why not then, Harry. As long as she has no criminal record or anything, you may bring her."

Harry nodded, "Thank you Headmaster. I'll be going now." He walked out quickly.

He didn't want him or Eve in the same room with this man. He didn't want the Headmaster going near his daughter, even if it was to hold her, or touch her head gently.

Harry wanted no part of the old man...

As Harry turned the many corridors and halls of the large castle he heard the steps of someone coming from behind, upon turning he seen Hermione walking up to him.

"Harry!"

She stopped in front of him and just stared, "Is it true?" asked Hermione.

"Is what true?" asked Harry, shifting Eve from one arm to the next.

Hermione scowled, "That you... were… with... with..."

"Yes it’s true. It was an accident." Harry told her.

"Accident? How can it be an accident you sleep with three girls?" asked Hermione horrified.

Harry sighed, "Had to much to drink. Firewhisky can do that to you."

"F... Firewhisky? In school! Are you out of your mind." she shrieked appalled.

Harry shrugged, "Quite in my mind really."

"Where were you? When did this happen?" asked Hermione.

Harry just tilted his head to the side, "Why do you care? You broke up with me because I was too experienced." he shrugged one shoulder.

She just shook her head, "You – are - crazy Harry." she announced.

"Tell me something I don't know, Hermione."

"I can't believe you would do that."

"Why not?" asked Harry calmly.

This was evidently annoying her, Harry's calm expression.

Hermione opened her mouth to speak but shut it again, "I -"

"You – you - what?" asked Harry, as Eve awoke from the movements and whimpered, her green eyes staring right up at him.

Harry glanced down and kissed her cheek.

Hermione just made a growling sound in the back of her throat and walked away, obviously unable to find the words to tell him how upset she was.

Harry shrugged, and walked off, "Are all you females like this?" he asked, Eve who just gurgled and grunted.

00000

Shari hung around a lot for the next week. When Harry laid down to sleep she would usually sneak in and curl up under the covers with him. Harry couldn't argue with this and found her very warm and comforting especially when he woke up several times with her in his arms.

Hermione had yet to come back up to him again. During classes she would cast side glances at him, as if wanting to talk to him but would change tune before she could get anything out.

February 2nd, was the first Hogsmeade trip of the New Year. Harry was up, and getting Eve bundled up. Shari said she would meet him at the edge of Hogwarts so they could go out together.

Harry was just getting his daughter ready when there was a tap upon his door. He called for it to open and Parker was standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Harry, you taking Eve?" asked Parker, in all his glory.

Harry laughed, "Yeah, I'm meeting Shari. Did I tell you I got permission from the old man?"

Parker shook his head, "No, what are you doing now? I thought you were over the whole girlfriend thing?" asked Parker, sitting on Harry's messed up bed. He was hunched over Eve putting her socks on, as she gurgled softly.

Harry glanced up at him, "She's not my girlfriend." he protested. "She's a friend, someone special."

"Yes, someone special usually means 'girlfriend." Parker enunciated.

Harry scowled, "Shut it Parker." he said, turning away quickly.

Parker smirked, "C'mon Harry, admit it! When was the last time you seen her?"

"Last night." he muttered.

"How long did she stay?"

"All night long." he murmured, not liking where this was going as he packed all of Eve's stuff, trying to busy himself without his eyes giving away any sort of signs.

Parker laughed, "And she's just a friend. Bull-shit, Harry."

Harry glared at him, "Parker-" the teen scowled.

"Drop the act Harry. You like Shari and you can't do a thing about it." Parker jeered.

Harry scowled at him and turned away, "Fuck it Parker. I don't like her like that."

"Yes you do."

"Do not."

"Yes you do."

"Not."

"Do."

"NOT!"

"Not!"

"DO!" shouted Harry, unaware of his falter.

Parker laughed, "SEE! Do!"

Harry growled in the back of his throat angrily, "Fuck you Parker."

Parker laughed, "Admit it!"

"I am NOT admitting something that I don't-- I don't like her." snapped a frustrated teen.

Parker couldn't stop the smile slipping up onto his lips, "Yes you do Harry James Potter, are you trying to fool yourself? Admit it!"

"I'm not admitting it you bastard." Harry scowled, walking passed Parker, and to the kitchen to get some bottles.

"Curse and yell at me all you want. You and I both know you like Shari." Parker followed him out, like a puppy. Harry just glared at him before turning back to the sink with two small cans out and two bottles.

Harry was about to reply when he heard Eve crying. Apparently, she sensed no one in the room...

Harry entered, "Hey, calm down little princess." He bent down, wrapped his arms around her and stared at her just a few inches from her

She stared at him and whimpered and fidgeted. "I'm here." he said, softly in an uncharacteristic childish voice.

He kissed her baby nose affectionately. Eve raised her fist and touched his cheek and made burbling noises. She moved her feet slightly gently kicking him in the chest.

Parker leaned against the door and watched with a glitter in his eye, not one like Dumbledore, it was different, and it wasn't a practiced twinkle or glitter. It was honest and true with nothing behind it.

"Why don't you let me take Eve this morning? That way you don't have to worry about the warming charms wearing off."

Harry glanced up at Parker, and sighed, "You don't have too."

"Of course, a Slytherin never does anything because they have too." Parker reminded. "I want too. Besides, she's my goddaughter! Why can't I spend some time with her? Remus has had all the fun."

Harry snickered, "Fun? You mean screaming, crying, and whimpering because I'm not in her sight is fun?"

"She won't do that with me." said Parker.

Harry laughed, "The last time I was gone you watched her for a half hour and she was bawling by the time I got back."

Parker rolled his eyes, "She'll be fine with me. I'll entertain her."

Harry just laughed, and looked down at Eve who was opening and closing her eyes, as if trying to stay awake.

Harry kissed her lip fatherly before staring at her, "Please don't give Uncle Parker problems." Harry murmured to the baby, who made a cooing noise.

He met Susan, Hannah, and Justin down at the Entrance Hall babyless. He let Parker take her, on the condition that if she started crying to summon him immediately. Harry was sure Parker wouldn't listen.

Harry got into line with his friends, waiting for Filch to give the OK.

They were talking about where they would head to first.

Harry intervened, "I won't be joining you guys. I have a few things I must do today."

They looked at him, "Where you going?" asked Justin.

"I have to meet someone." Harry told him when Blaise moved up into step next to him.

"Potter." she nodded, as he smirked,

"Hello Blaise." he said glancing sideways at the pretty Slytherin.

"I heard about your rendezvous with three chicks." teased Blaise, her dark eyes dancing playfully.

Harry just stared at her, "Please let’s not bring this up."

"Why not? It’s so much fun. Although, I have to say, I enjoyed every second of Pansy getting smacked. The arrogant little twit deserved it." stated Blaise proudly.

Harry smirked, and got up into a carriage. Blaise following.

000

Separating from his friends, Harry glanced around him wondering where she was when he felt a rush of wind and someone out of nowhere jumped on him. If he hadn't been waiting for Shari, he would have been startled and probably would have started cursing someone with wand and mouth, however he knew Shari well enough to know that she was one for surprise jumps.

Her legs locked around him and Harry winced, when he realized her pants were so tight he could every little curve.

"Harry! I was waiting for you." she said, a grin on her beautiful pale face.

"I see that." he said, holding her around the waist, "Want me to carry you the whole time?"

She giggled, "I wouldn't object."

"Be kind of hard to walk this way." Harry said, groaning as he felt her straddle him. He was trying his hardest not to get hard. 'Does that make sense?'

She jumped down, feet hitting the floor and smirked, "C'mon! I want to get a cute outfit!" she squealed grabbing his hand in hers.

People who recognized Harry turned, wondering who the dark headed girl was.

Harry slung his arm around her making her smile and look up, "Where's Eve?" she asked.

"Parker has her. Hopefully she won't give him many problems."

"You could have brought her."

"Yes but Parker was insistent."

"Oh, well is this officially our first date?" she teased.

Harry chuckled, and held her closer, "Want it to be?" asked Harry his green-eyes gazing into her blue ones. Was Parker right? Was Harry's instincts right? Wait, his instincts were never wrong.

She looked at him her mouth open slightly. She then grinned, "Yes."

"All right then. All you had to do was say it." He then thought back to what Parker said, and cursed him in his mind.

They went from store to store. Harry leaned back and watched as Shari tried on outfit after outfit.

Some of it was absolutely scandalous! Harry just laughed, and imagined Shari going to the Valentines Day dance in some of the outfits she tried on. One was extremely short and Harry was sure he could see what was underneath.

Girls from Hogwarts came through some flashed him smiles, and a couple came up to him. Cho had the nerve to come up to him talking to him.

"Who are you taking to the dance?" she asked, her eyes glittering.

She had obviously thought 'he' would ask her. "Somebody."

"Who?" asked Cho kind of startled.

"Someone."

"But who?"

"None of your damn business." Harry smiled, as she gave him a look.

"I thought - maybe you were just saying that."

"No, I am going with someone. None of your business."

"Is this about me telling a couple of my friends?" Cho then asked, trying to give her best puppy look.

Harry just gave her a look, "You sure the fuck didn't help things."

Cho blinked at the harsh words, "I didn't mean to spread it."

"Yeah you did. Stop fuckin' lying." He rolled his eyes, "The answer is, I am going to the dance with someone. Not you, not Hermione, and not anyone else that you will know."

She scowled at him and walked away murmuring curse words under her mouth.

"Who the hell was that?" asked Shari coming out and turning around asking Harry to zip up her black slacks.

"A bitch."

"Is it one of those three girls you accidentally slept with?"

"Yup."

Shari just laughed, "I take it she was the one whose mouth ran away with her?"

"You got it." said Harry dully.

Shari turned and smirked, "I'm not offended." Shari leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "I find it funny." she snickered and walked off, "What do you think of yellow?" she shouted over her shoulder.

Harry turned his face curled up in disgust, "Please no."

Shari just gave him a million dollar smile, her eyes shining with mirth.

"Aw- c'mon not even on me?" she pouted playfully.

Harry looked at her, "If you want to look like a fuzzy chicken go ahead babe." he said making her giggle and wave him over.

He sighed and headed over to a rack full of skirts. "I'm kidding." she nudged him playfully, as he smirked, and brought his hand up touching the small of her back, "I would hope so."

"I don't even like yellow."

When they finally left the store, Harry was carrying four bags of females clothes, not to mention the two bags that were in Shari’s hands.

"Geez, woman! You really can shop can't you?" he asked, poking through one of the bags with curiosity. He pulled out a bra and panties and smiled, as Shari giggled not even blushing. "Yes, like that?" she asked.

It was a hot pink and silky, he just glanced over at her, "What do you think?"

"I say yes. But isn't black your favorite?" she asked. "Black and cerulean blue." he said, smiling.

She smirked, as she swam into the bag that was in Harry's hands. "Then you'll like this!" she flashed an outfit, not caring who as walking by and watching.

"Yes, I would." he agreed, with a mischievous smile.

She just smiled, and put the outfit up. "Now where we going? We have to get 'your' outfit." she said with a sweet grin.

Harry looked at her, "Who said I didn't have one?"

"Do you?" asked Shari.

"Yes, although I'd rather not wear it." murmured Harry as he lead her down off the main road toward a more private area where the rich of Hogsmeade go often.

"Where we going?" asked Shari. "Well, since it’s our first date, it’s only proper I take you out to eat." they stopped at a very nice restaurant and he opened the door. "After you, Miss." he teased, with a very false proper looking smile, making Shari burst into laughter.

"Would you want to cause some chaos?"

"Hmm... that sounds fun."

"Who do you think will get who kicked out?" asked Shari.

Harry thought about this, "I bet you I will get us kicked out."

Shari just smirked, as she stepped up, to the front waiting for the Hostess.

"We'll see Harry, we'll see."

When they got a booth, Harry slid in next to Shari who arched an eyebrow, upwards.

Harry glanced around and was happy to note that he recognized several 'big' people from the Daily Prophet, and glanced at Shari who was looking around.

"What?" she asked, as a waitress came over with menus.

"Nothing. Just that if we are going to make a scene, we'll be on the front page of the Daily Prophet."

Her eyes glittered, "Really? What do you want to do? I could dirty dance."

Harry laughed, "No! I have yet to see it." He teased, as she smirked.

"Then what?" asked Shari, "I could flash someone."

"No." stated Harry simply.

Shari then looked at Harry and smirked, "Hey Harry." she said loudly, getting a few people's attention. "Did you enjoy fucking three girls the other day?"

Harry bit a smile, as he heard a few gasps, "Oh yeah Shari, how can I not enjoy fucking them?"

"What did you do? You forgot to give me details?" asked Shari, out loud causing more gasps and a few older people gave them dirty looks.

Harry smirked, "I could show you." he teased.

Shari giggled. "Really!" she said playing along. "When?"

Harry wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply causing a few gasps, when Harry's hands started playing around with her shirt and thighs.

They were making out hot and heavy, her lips crushing into his. Although, this was a game it was freakin' hot.

Her lips pressed deeply and sensually into his, as his tongue ran across the bottom of her lip and then slipped in her mouth caressing her tongue with his.

Shari moved into him straddling herself around him in the middle of the restaurant getting a bunch of stares and shocked looks as well as a few photo flashes.

Shari was clawing at his shirt, "Oh Harry, I want you." she squealed.

"Really? what do you want?" he asked, pretending no one was around.

She was fighting giggles, under the red that was in her cheeks.
Sign up to rate and review this story