Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Shake Me

5

by witchinghour1994 0 reviews

Roxie Snape

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 20586 words

1Original
butterbeer was slid down to her and his gillywater.

“Since I was twelve. I use to steal them from drug stores and smoke shops, and sell them on the street for half the price.”

She gasped, “Really?”

He laughed, “I had to Kitty. Only way to survive on my own. I got hooked, that way. It took the place of eating most nights.”

She frowned as she fingered the top of her butterbeer, “Did you go often? What about Parker?”

Harry laughed, “I was always distant from people kitty. I hated asking for help. Parker eventually stepped in however, and got me to stop doing what I was doing. I learned to ask people for help and not be ashamed of it.” he told her.

“What about smoking?” she asked.

Harry chuckled, “Actually, I have help with that too. Parker has done a lot to help. He gives me three cigarettes a day, and I can’t have no more than that.”

“When will you go down to two?”

He sighed, “Not till December. Parker, doesn’t want me going into shock. He doesn’t want me to go cold turkey. He’s afraid, that it’ll take too long because of being so young and it may damage me.”

“Yes, it could. Your nerves could get shot.” she told him, informatively.

“That’s what Parker said.”

“Nervous system is different in teens than it is in adults.” she explained. “That’s why its so hard to get babies who get addicted to cocaine off it. When they are born from the mother whose done it they are addicted, and the Dr.’s haven’t a choice but to feed them little by little…” she said sadly. “I don’t know how Healers work.” she admitted.

“Neither do I.” He said, finishing his cigarette and putting it out before downing the rest of his gillywater.

“Want to go take a look at the shrieking shack?” she then asked, after they walked out into the chilly weather.

Harry smirked, “Sure.”

Her fingers intertwined, with his, his other hand in his jean pocket, they headed down the dirty path toward the shrieking shack. It was wired off, and there were signs everywhere.

“They say it’s the most haunted place in Hogsmeade.”

He smirked, “Its not haunted.” He told her.

She looked at him, “Of course it is! Even Hogwarts a History say it is.”

He chuckled, “Kitty, kitty! You’ll realize, that a lot of things that Hogwarts a History say is actually a lie.” he said, making her gasp, “HARRY! How can you say that!” she nearly shrieked.

Harry just tilted his head, “Years ago… when my parents went to school, Lily and James… one of James’ friend had a terrible condition that caused him to be an outsider, an outcast.” he said, honestly.

She gave her undivided attention. “That outcast was only ten/eleven years old… he knew he wouldn’t be able to go to Hogwarts… with his ‘condition.’”

“What condition?” she asked. “Werewolf.”

She looked at him, “Professor Lupin?” she asked, softly.

Harry nodded, “Yes… one day Dumbledore suggested to Remus that he attend Hogwarts… to ensure the safety of Remus and the students every month when he transformed, Dumbledore struck up a brilliant plan. Do you know that mean ass tree at the end of Hogwarts?”

She nodded, “The… Whomping Willow!” she stated.

“Yeah… it was constructed for Remus… Dumbledore made an underground tunnel under the willow, that lead… straight to this!” He waved his hand at the Shrieking Shack. She gasped in shock.

“No!”

Harry nodded, “The noises that were heard every month was Remus… his growls, and thrashing about… and howls… it was Remus. They didn’t have wolfsbane back then. You know that.” he said. “So he had to suffer it out pinned up…! Dumbledore encouraged the rumors of it being haunted, even encrypted it in Hogwarts A History, and when History of Magic was updated, Dumbledore had it placed in.”

She looked shocked, “How do you know this?”

Harry didn’t want to tell her he knew Remus very well so he said, “My godfather was telling me about his times at Hogwarts, and how my dad James, was best friends with him. Don’t go telling people this.”

She scoffed, “Harry! What in the world do you take me as!” she said insulted.

Harry smirked, “I’m just warning you.” he said, lightly.

She nodded, “I won’t tell!” she said defensively.

He smiled, “Good.”

She just glared at him for a moment, before turning her eyes back up to the house. “So its not haunted?”

He smiled, “No… want to get closer?”

“Um…” “C’mon! Let’s get closer.” He urged.

She winced, “Ok…” “OOh Gryffindor Courage.” He teased, as she walked in front of him, and they squeezed through the gate.

She glared at him evily, making him smile innocently, and touch her shoulders, gently, “C’mon! I’m teasing.”

She rolled her eyes, “Yeah… right.”

He smiled, subconsciously pushed her brown hair out of the way, and guided her up the hill toward the shrieking shack.

She winced, as they got to the top. They could hear creaking, and the wind that lashed through was getting colder, to where Harry was shivering.

“Man its colder up here!” she said, pulling the jacket closer.

“Yeah, It is! I bet it’s the spells Dumbledore placed on it. Haunted Spells, to keep the effect.”

“Oh.” said Hermione. “I should have thought about that.” she said feeling stupid.

He smiled, “Of course you wouldn’t. You just found out.”

She nodded, as they got up to the door, and it creaked and clanked making Hermione jump back into Harry who smiled, and wrapped his arm around her gently. It was across the upper part of her chest, and he held her into him.

She noticed he had no jacket, “Harry!”

“Don’t worry about it.” he smirked, and took out his wand, “Alohamora Maximus!” his holly wand shivered, and then out came a bright blue light causing the shrieking shack to shake violently, and start to screech, making Hermione gasped, “What did you do!”

“The locks… are undoing itself.” he told her. “Its ok.” He said, when he heard, in latin terms. ’password.’

“Draco Dormeins Nuquam Tittliandus!” he stated firmly, and the door shook and then creaked open sending Hermione jumping and nearly gasping. “My heart is in my stomach.”
“Need me to give you CPR?” he asked, jokingly making her roll her eyes, “Funny.”

“I was serious.” He tried, making her glance over at him and blink twice, and shake her head before turning and stepping into the shrieking shack, that creaked, and groaned.

The floor was all stone marble, and there were items that had drapes over it. Harry turned and closed the shack. “No one needs to know we are in here.”

“Wonder who lived here.” pondered Hermione.

“Armando Dippet, he built this. You think Dumbledore was devoted.” Harry snorted, “That’s nothing compared to Armando Dippet, the last Headmaster of Hogwarts.


Hermione turned and looked at him, “HOW do you know this?” she asked, flustered that ‘she’ didn’t know it.

He smiled dryly, “One of the MANY annoying characteristics of Parker Zabini is, you need to read about History in order to understand magic. I was learning all this at six and seven! I could read at four.”

She smiled, “So could I!” she said.

Harry chuckled, “I guess I just absorbed the information!” he shrugged, “Binns is a crock.”

Hermione sighed softly, “Unfortunately he is.” she agreed.

The dust particles seeped through the air, and sounds of whisps and lashes from trees hit against the house causing Hermione to jump every so often, and she shrieked, when she stepped on a dead bird, and literally toppled over onto a dusty sheet when Harry grabbed her, “Up ya go.” he said, as she practically clung to him, “Ulgh!” she said disgusted.

Harry walked around the house as Hermione followed but her eyes went to the structures, and the ruines that were carved in the walls.

“Wow!” she said, forgetting about the dead bird, and walked over, and blew against the stone causing a bunch of dust and Hermione to cough and sneeze.

Harry grabbed a filthy sheet and wiped the wall, but it just made it worse. Both coughing and waving their hands, they could see the ruines carved, and Hermione looked at them with interest.

“Wow! There’s ruines written all through this!”

“Yeah, wonder if anyone’s noticed it!”

She shrugged, “If you aren’t looking for anything special about this house you wouldn’t notice!” she told him. “If you stand back, all you see are decorations imprinted into the wall. I only noticed htem because I nearly fell INTO it.” she said, staring at it.

Harry walked around, “There not on this wall!” He said.

“There on this though.”

“Could you tell the age?” asked Harry.

She shook her head, “Too filthy to tell. We’d have to wash it down.”

“Washing it might chip the paint or whatever and ruin the formation.” Harry told her.“Then a clean sweep.” she said, touching the carvings on the wall, with interest. She traced each ruin delicately.

“It looks like some sort of… creature.”

“Maybe my dad, godfather, and Remus carved it!”

She shrugged, “I don’t know… maybe.” There were several ruin shapes on the wall but they were so dusty and nasty you couldn’t tell, unless you were pressing your eye against it, and willing to get dust in your eyes and nose, and mouth.

Harry walked around, and disappeared into a hallway. Hermione squeaked, “Harry! Don’t leave me!” she hustled to the hallway to see him staring into a mirror on the wall.

She walked up to him, “Harry!” she said touching his arm, but he didn’t move he just stared at the mirror as if in a trance.

Hermione shook him but he didn’t move, he just stared. “Harry!” she said loudly.

She checked out the painting, when she seen the words written at the end of the mirror, ‘Fear me for I am your worst enemy. I am your weakness to desire, love, lust, and want. I hold the most deadly sins and desires… fear me, for I am your worst enemy.’

“HARRY! STOP IT!” Hermione shouted trying to get him out of it, but he just stared at it. “I’m sorry!” she said raising her wand. “For your own good… Stupefy!” she hit him with the spell dead on causing him to stumble and fall backwards but she squeaked, and grabbed his arm and she fell to the hallway floor with a crash and thump, he landed on her making her squeak. “Ow!”

Two Minutes earlier:

Harry was intrigued as he stared at the mirror wondering what something that wasn’t ‘dusty’ was doing on the wall, that’s when he felt his eyes lock on the mirror, and stared straight into it, as if he were seeing through a telescope. He felt his body become frigid, and then a bright flash and Harry felt as if he were swirling in a vortex… but he knew in his mind he was on the ground. He felt paralyzed, and as he stared into the mirror, big… bright red eyes stared back, and hissed, ‘Harry…’ ‘Harry…’ ‘You belong to us Harry.’ the voice was hissing, and it swirled and they eyes became bigger and bigger, nothing but the eyes… Harry could only stare. ‘You can not take me. Give in, Harry! You know, its in you! You have me in you…’

00000

Hermione wiggled herself out from under Harry and waved her wand at the mirror and casted a large white cloth over it without looking at it, she then bent down, checked Harry before pointing her wand, “Ennervate!”

Harry groaned, feeling a pounding in his head, and opened his eyes to see Hermione standing over him, with concern in her big brown eyes. “Harry! Are you all right?”

“Wh.. What the fuck happened?” he asked, sitting up and shaking his head with disgust, dust was everywhere, and he was on the floor.

She was knelt down, squatted, and she winced, “I’m sorry! I had to stun you! That mirror! Its entranced with something, and it makes you see things. Bad things. I covered it! You wouldn’t come out of your trance.” she said, as she helped him to his feet.

He grunted, and patted his shoulders, as she went around and patted the dust off his back. “I’m sorry!”

“No, you did what you had to do.” said Harry. “What is that?”

“There’s a small print at the bottom!” she pointed and gently lifted the cloth she had placed on it.

Harry read it and shook his head, “I felt paralyzed, I was looking at a pair of bright red eyes, it kept telling me to give in, and that I can’t win.”

Hermione frowned, “You OK?” she asked, concerned.

He nodded, “Fine except confused.” He murmured.

“Well… you want to leave?” she asked, softly.

“Nah, lets look around. We’re here.” He told her.

She frowned, “Well.. You sure? I wouldn’t mind.” she said, glancing around her.

“Yeah, lets look around for a bit more then we’ll head back.”

She nodded, “OK.” she said, getting the webs out of Harry’s ponytail.

They entered room after room, and looked under things to see old fashioned furniture.

“I bet if this stuff was appraised, at an Antique Auction, I bet it would be worth a fuckin’ fortune!” He commented.

“Harry!” she chastised, wacking his arm.

He glanced at her, “What?”

“Language.” she said softly. “Please.”

Harry just smirked, “Sorry.” He never apologized, but felt the need too.

The whole area seemed to be three rooms, and one bathroom. The next flight of steps which were rickety and creaky, had another set of rooms, four of them this time. As they headed back down, they seen a door and opened it, to see steps.

“Must lead to the basement, where Remus stayed.”

“Mm…” It was pitch black. “Do we have to go down?”

He shook his head, “No. I’d hate to see whats down there.” he admitted.

“Stains and such?” she looked at Harry.

“Yeah, think about it. No wolfsbane, full moon, hot blooded beast anger, can’t get to anything… he bites himself… scratches, and tares…”

“ACK! Harry!” She shouted, holding her ears, “That’s quite enough!” she had horrified looking eyes.

Harry frowned, “Sorry, Kitty!” He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. Closer than she had ever been to him. She rested her head against his chest, and sighed, “That’s bad.” she said.

“Yes… sorry! I forget myself when I state facts.” He said softly. “I’ve never had… a girlfriend.”

She looked up at him, “I know you’re more experienced.” She said, as a matter of factly.

He looked at her, “Just because I’m experienced doesn’t mean, I ever had a ‘relationship.’” he reminded her.

She bit her lower lip, thinking of this, “A lot?” she asked, softly.

He looked at her, “A lot.” He repeated.

“Oh.” she said, pressing her head into him, smelling his scent, trying to get rid of the stale dust smell in the rickety shack.

He touched her curls, one of the curls coiled around his fingers, it was a soft honey brown, and it flowed to her back, and it was kind of bushy but most of the bushiness was out, but there was something else that made her more attractive. Probably because she was so smart. That could be it. He never expected this to happen. He could curse Parker for even placing it in his mind. This was dangerous! He thought. Dangerous to himself… dangerous to her, and dangerous to everything he believed in… he had a girlfriend… gods and goddesses help him…

Thanks for the Hermione Supporters and before some people review with there fists remember my warning nothing is definite and I think she's a great first girlfriend...



Ok, has everyone had a bathroom break? Popcorn refills? Pillows below your tail? Good because without an authors note its 10,000 words! Yup! I thought I would spoil you since I left so many high and dry! Its my apologies to you and I hope this suits your guys’ taste! Someone asked me about those bands Gin Blossoms, Better than Ezera and the Cranberries, they are bands! They were very popular. Better than Ezera is a one hit wonder band, and the Gin Blossoms are britsh while the Cranberries are Irish. The Cranberries had three big hits that I know of and it was all modern rock in between 1993-1996. The Gin Blossoms also did the theme to the T.V. show ‘Friends’

Well shoot! Better than Ezera isn't a one hitwonder no longer. They have a new song but I forget what its called! After ten years! Just my luck! heh

I have four chapters all ready typed up and ready to go. I was going to post yesterday but I couldn't log in, wouldn't let me... so I'll post two today! ) unless you want all four! But you have to ask very nicely! heh

Chapter Nineteen: Trouble Follows Him Everywhere

When Harry got back to Hogwarts that evening, Hermione and Harry separated. Daniel came out bombarding him with questions and getting him out onto the Quidditch Field.

“C’mon Harry! We’re strapped for time here! Where were you?” demanded Daniel, as Harry walked out with him, broom in hand. He still had to order a new one.

“I had business Daniel, don’t worry about it! I have five minutes!” said Harry tapping his watch.

Daniel rolled his eyes annoyed, “You were almost late!” he growled frustrated.

“Daniel…” said Harry calmly but dangerously. “Giving you five mintues to change your tone or you won’t have any vocals left.”

Daniel blinked in surprise, but Harry kept walking till they got out onto the field.

Daniel just gave Harry an odd look before addressing the Quidditch Team.

All in all Harry did well, Tanya the reserved seeker and in training did good against Harry, but Harry got the better of her.

All in all, practice went well and when Harry came down from the skies, Tanya was asking him how he did the dive he had done.

“I don’t know.” He admitted. “Just did.”

“Oh!” she giggled, and smiled, “Well bye!” she waved and ran off with redness in her cheeks.

Hannah came over broom in hand, “Hey! Where were you?”

“Out.”

“You missed classes.” she told him. He shrugged, “S’all right. I’ll make it up.”

She just smiled, and didn’t ask further, as they entered the grand castle.

After washing up, Harry and his friends went to the Great Hall, for dinner. Harry was starving, having ran around all day with Hermione, and only ate candy. He glanced around and didn’t see Hermione but he seen Ron sitting and glancing around with curiosity as Neville shrugged.

Harry took his place at Hufflepuff but sat on the other side facing Gryffindor table. He usually didn’t like having his back to the Slytherins. He found it… eerie. He glanced up and didn’t see Parker nor did he see Remus at the Head Table. Dumbledore was there and giving him a once over.

Harry just arched an eyebrow at the old man before taking a roll just as Hermione entered, in muggle clothes. Blue jeans that had a flare at the end and a white sweater. Her eyes hit him and she gave a smile before sitting next to Neville, and across from Ron.

Harry half listened to Justin, Susan, and Hannah, as he thought about things in his mind when he heard, “YOU WHAT!” an explosion at the Gryffindor table causing everyone’s eyes to look over to see Ron standing fists balled. “HOW COULD YOU!” He shouted, with fury.

Harry blinked, had Hermione told him? Uh oh! He thought to himself.

“Ron sit down!” He heard Hermione hiss. “You need to just sit down and shut up and listen to me!” She ordered.

Harry smirked at the demand, when Professor McGonagall headed over, “MR. Weasley! What is the meaning of this!”

“SHE SHE..” He growled, “Dating a Hufflepuff! And the worst one!” he threw his hands up.

“Shut up Ron!” growled Hermione.

Harry glanced up cooly, to see Ron’s ears and cheeks red as radishes

“Ten points from Gryffindor Mr. Weasley for shouting out and disturbing your classmates. IT is none of your business who Miss Granger sees, and if you are at all her friend you will respect her wishes.” demanded the stern witch.

“But.. But… she… she’s dating HIM!” He turned around and pointed straight at Harry who rolled his eyes, “I have a name.” retorted Harry, causing people to glance at him in surprise. Even Dumbledore, looked in shock.

“Mr. Weasley!” Warned McGonagall, “That is quite enough!” she said firmly. “Apologize to Miss Granger and then to Mr. Potter.” although she kept a stern blank face, he did see a flicker of surprise in her eyes.

Ron looked at his Head of House as if she was out of her mind, “No way!” he scowled defiantly.

“On the count of three or detention for a month.” ordered McGonagall.

“One… two…” her eyebrows shot up, giving Ron that scolded look.

Ron growled, “Sorry!” He said, to Hermione, and then glanced at Harry, “Heh… sorry.” he muttered, and gave Harry a dirty look.

“Now sit down, and eat your dinner or go and talk in the common room where you aren’t disturbing anyone.” demanded McGonagall, before giving Harry a nod and walking up to the High Table leaving people flabbergasted by the news.

His friends looked stunned, “Since when Harry?” asked Susan. “Yeah? I thought you… hated her?” asked Justin.

“I never hated her.” said Harry. “I hated Weasley.”

“That’s wild! You and Hermione?” Hannah asked, surprised.

There was talk now and Harry nearly groaned, this will be the topic for the next two weeks until someone comes up with something better. All he needed was attention, thought Harry bitterly.

The Patil twins were all ready whispering, and he seen Lavender giggling at Parvati and looking at him, and when they did, he gave them the finger, causing them to flinch and turn the other way quickly, Hermione seen this and tried not to snort with amusement; Hannah, Susan, and Justin just laughed at their friends way of ‘communication.’

People at his table were asking the same question, Eloise Midgeon was giving him curious looks. She was a gossiper. He KNEW she was.

At the end of dinner, Harry stated he was going up to see Parker. Upon exiting he felt someone behind and turned to see Neville, standing there.

“Uh, I wanted to say, that… I’m not like Ron.” the nervous boy twitched, when Harry turned around.

“I… I care about Hermione but… I know she takes care of herself.”

“Just… don’t let Ron hurt her feelings.” said Harry simply.

Neville nodded, “I know, I won’t.” He said, slowly before saying, “Is that where she was when she was suppose to be in Care of Magical Creatures?” he asked, with a smile.

Harry grinned, “Yeah…”

Neville chuckled, “The day Hermione Granger skipped class.” He mused. “That’s a day that I have wanted to see for a ‘long’ time.” he said, smirking and waving before trotting off with a chuckle.

Harry just looked at the boy wondering if he had been dropped as a child. (I’m figuring he has no idea about the Longbottoms, since he didn’t poke through Dumbledorks pensieve.)

“Hey!” Hermione came out as Harry was walking away. He turned, “Hmm?”

She rolled her eyes, “I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have told him at dinner. I thought with food in his stomach and while he was eating would be a good way to tell him.”

Harry just smirked, “That’s OK. I knew he would blow up.”

She giggled, “So did I! That’s why I waited for the food. I was hoping he’d be stuffing his face too much to speak.”

“Then he’d spit food on you.” Harry told her.

“Eww! You’re right.” said Hermione making Harry chuckle.

It then got quiet, the two just looked at each other awkwardly, before Harry said, “Hey! I’m going to see Parker want to come?” he asked, unsure if he should have asked. Who knew what was going on but he couldn’t just leave her there standing wondering where he was running off too. Boy! This girlfriend business is really weird! Thought Harry.

She smiled, “Uh… sure!” she said, as he nodded, “Good, because I hated to leave you behind.” He said, as she walked beside him.

Several people looked their way as they passed, some snickered, and some craned their necks.

“How long do you think this will last?” asked Hermione, warily.

Harry’s hand slipped into hers, “No idea. When something else big happens. Maybe the Quidditch game will quiet some gossipers.”

She laughed, “Not the girls! They don’t care about Quidditch!”

“Yeah guys don’t give a damn.”

She scoffed, “Harry!” She chastised.

He just smirked, “Now now, Miss Kitty… one of the things you must learn is my language can compete against a garbage truck.” he informed.

She just looked at him and rolled her eyes, “Not around me please?” she then said, as he looked at her, “Hmm.” was what he said making her sigh, “Is that all I can hope for?”

“I said Hmm… that’s a positive murmur.” contested Harry.

“Right….” she said slowly.

“I can’t promise you that it ain’t gonna slip.”

“Ain’t is NOT a word.”

He rolled his eyes, “Then why can you spell it?”

She looked at him, “What?”

“If ain’t is not a word, then how come you can spell it?” he asked.

She just stared at him, “Brainless people got to lazy to say isn’t, aren’t, or are not.” she told him.

“I’m lazy.” He told her. “No your not. You’re just…” she broke off.

“Different?” he answered making her look at him, “Yeah… different.”

“Hmm.” he mused, before getting to the room.

“Hey yah Parker! Yah in there? Yah doing anything I shouldn’t be aware of!” He called, through the door, and opened it to see Parker sitting and talking to Remus.

Hermione squeaked hearing this. She wasn’t use to the sarcastic humor or conversations.

“Get your arse in here!” Parker scoffed.

Harry smirked, and walked in with Hermione.

“We heard something going on in the Great Hall.” said Remus with amusement.

“Yeah had no idea it involved you and your… girlfriend.” Parker grinned, and leaned back making Harry roll his eyes. “Aw shut up!” said Harry, sliding up onto the desk leaving Hermione to glance around, apprehensively.

“Pull up a seat Miss Granger, or sit on my desk like this shaggy haired prat does.” he offered, the brunette.

She smiled weakly, and pulled up a chair, and sat in front of Harry who just smirked and raised his foot and placed it on the desk, “What’s going on?”

Remus smiled, “Not much.” he said warily.

Harry arched an eyebrow and looked at Parker who sighed, “ITs not something too serious.” He glanced at Hermione really quick before saying, “Snape and Sirius sort of… got into it.”

Harry smirked, “Really? What over?”

Parker and Remus exchanged glances, “IT has been suggested…” said Remus slowly, “That you take Occlumency Lessons with Professor Snape.”

Harry’s eyes widen, “WHAT!” dropping his leg off the desk in surprise, he looked stunned, “Are you kidding?”

“Wish we were.” said Remus. “No way! No way no way no way!” said Harry angrily. “I am NOT allowing ANYONE that’s a member of that damn Order to break into my mind.” Harry said through gritted teeth.

Hermione looked at him, “Wow! Occlumency? That must be serious!”

“It is.” said Remus, simply.

Parker looked at Remus warningly, when Remus said, “She’s Ron friend, Parker! Ron’s parents are in the Order. She was at Grimmauld this year.”

Parker relaxed slightly and nodded, as Hermione shifted, “Occlumency! Why would YOU have to learn Occlumency? That’s very obscure and rare.”

Parker scowled, “One of Dumbledore’s manipulations! Trying to get into your head Harry.”

Harry scowled, “Not going to happen.”

“Why would Dumbledore want to get into Harry’s head? Doesn’t he have more important things to do?” asked Hermione timidly.

Parker nearly scowled, when Remus spoke in his calm and kind way, “Hermione, there are a LOT of things that you all do NOT understand about Dumbledore.” He looked at Harry with a glint in his eye. Remus quickly recovered saying, “The man means well but sometimes his ideas can be over drawn, especially when an idea has something to do with an obsession.”

Harry almost winced, she knew too much! Damn! He thought to himself. He didn’t want her memory modified over this.

“I think she’s hearing too much! She only became Harry’s girlfriend a few moments ago…” warned Parker, silkily.

Hermione flinched visibly, “I.. I won’t talk.” “No but your head can.” retorted Parker.

Harry rolled his eyes, “Leave her alone Parker. She’s not going to rat. She’s too smart for that.” Harry scowled, coming to Hermione’s defense, quite quickly.

He didn’t want to tell her anything either but he knew that if she ‘found’ out that she wouldn’t rat. He didn’t know ‘why’ he knew this. He just did.

Parker gave him a skeptical look but Remus agreed, whole-heartedly.

After quick looks it was agreed that they drop the subject, and start a new one.

“So… who won the fight?” asked Harry, getting back into his relaxed mode, as Hermione looked from Professor Zabini, Professor Lupin, to Harry… with curiosity but decided not to say anything, and let it drop for now. Why would they trust her?

“Well it was getting heated until Molly showed up and scolded the both of them till their ears matched her hair.” said Remus.

“Molly?” asked Harry. “Who the hell is that?”

Hermione cleared her throat, and Harry gave her an impish look.

“Ron’s mom! Despite what you think about Ron, Mrs. Weasley’s really nice.” Hermione told him.

“I wasn’t going to say anything. I like the twins.” stated Harry as a matter of factly.

“You would!” said Hermione and Parker surprisingly in unison causing the two to look at each other.

Harry smirked, as Remus chuckled amused. Parker just glared at them as Hermione blushed.

The subject was changed, but Harry knew something was amiss, and as soon as Hermione was out of ears way, he was going to find out.

He walked her back up to Gryffindor that evening, and kissed her softly before retreating off, and instead of Hufflepuff Tower, he went right back to Parker Zabini’s room.

Parker and Remus weren’t in there, but Harry knew where they’d be, he walked over and said the password and entered to see the two now sitting and having coffee.

“Thought you’d stop back by.” said Remus.

“Yeah, I want to know exactly what was his reason for this?” asked Harry sliding in opposite of Parker.

“That Voldemort might manipulate you and send shadows and strange images to your dreams at night.”

Harry rolled his eyes, “Sure… he just wants to find out what makes me tick so he can do more manipulating.” he shook his head, disgusted. “Doesn’t the old man get it?”

“Apparently, not!” scowled Parker.

Harry sat back and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, that had one in it.

“I’ll give you three tomorrow.” Parker answered, as Harry pulled out the last.

Harry nodded, and after lighting up he asked, “Do you know Occlumency?”

Parker smirked, “Of course I know! If I didn’t know d’you think I’d go anywhere ‘near’ Dumbledore?” he said simply.

Harry had to understand this and looked at Remus who smirked, “Werewolves are immune to mind penetration. Always has been.”

“Bite me then!” said Harry, with a smirk.

Remus gave a flicker of a grin, as Parker snorted, “You’ve been bit enough.” Harry shrugged, “A bit more… power couldn’t kill.”

“But it could hurt.” answered Remus, rhyly.

Harry just smirked, “So, when are you going to start teaching me Parker?”

Parker stared at him, “Wednesday and Friday.” he sighed, “We haven’t a choice.” (I’m most definitely not going to talk about Occlumency much. Everyone knows what it is, and why… so just figure Harry would learn better with a ‘decen’t’ partner than with a snarky jerk. Not wasting lines on something you guys all ready know and is quite boring…)

Harry thought about this, “If its personal and not apart of the ciriculum then I don’t have to learn it.”

“Aw… you see… that’s what the whole… FIGHT was over Harry.” said Remus, uncomfortabley.

Harry looked at Remus dangerously, “What do you mean?” Harry asked, very slowly, tapping his dirty nails against the table.

Remus sighed, “Sirius refused to sign the papers.”

“Good.” said Harry.

“If the papers are signed from your guardian you are given permission for private studies. Sirius Black is your guardian…”

“He didn’t sign them did he?” asked Harry, moving up quickly.

Remus looked at Harry, “Not yet.”

“Not yet? You mean… he’s going too? He better not!” Harry said, swiftly.

“He wants to talk to you in private. That’ll be tomorrow at lunch. You’re not suppose to know it yet. You’re suppose to be sprung up on this. You see… there are several people staying with Sirius, to ensure he doesn’t go to you immediately, because Sirius wanted too. From what I gather… there will be listening charms to moniter…” said Remus.

“Does Sirius know this?” asked Harry. “Yes he knows.” said Remus sadly. “He can’t do anything about it and he is forbidden to tell you.”

Harry felt his head swim in anger, “Why would there be listening devices?”

“For legal issues. In case you try to tell the Minister of Magic, who is obviously on your side at the moment, that you have been conned or forced.” Remus informed him.

“I’m… going… to… kill… a… headmaster.” He said slowly drawing out each word.

“Wait before you do that.” said Parker, holding up a hand and fighting a smirk. “We may be able to beat him at his own game.” said Parker.

Harry just looked at Parker leaning his head back, “What do you have in mind?”

Parker leaned up arms and elbows on the table, and scratched his cheek, “We need to trap Dumbledore. We need to do something to bring his ego down a few notches.”

Remus gave Parker a very wary look, “Parker, you are suggesting that we build a fire, and throw explosives in it.”

Parker smiled, “Yeah… that’s exactly what I was hoping we’d do.”

“Sounds like fun.” said Harry excitedly, “When do we start? Fire‘s are so much fun.”

00000

Hermione came up to Harry the next morning when he was heading ot the Great Hall.

“Would you walk with me?” she asked, handing him his leather jacket and offered some toast.

He smirked, “Sure.” he said, taking the offered toast.

He turned to see his friends looking mildly uncomfortable, “Guys, I’ll see you in a bit.” He winked at them before heading with Hermione toward the Entrance Hall Doors.

“Where’s your hot-headed friend?” he teased, making her roll her eyes, “He’s resorted to giving me the silent treatment.”

“Oh you’re so lucky.” said Harry, with a mock sigh.

She nudged him, “Harry! No matter what he IS my friend.”

Harry shrugged, “So… I can still tease.”

She rolled her eyes, and scaled down the stone steps. The air was chilly and nippy. Hermione had her own cloak this time, but Harry wasn’t all that cold. He just walked around holding it in his arms.

“We meeting up for our project?” she asked, eagerly.

“Sure, library?”

She grinned, “Yeah… sounds good.”

It went silent, and it was comfortable but still silent.

Harry felt awkward, so did Hermione… it was weird. Harry was USE to girls! He’d been with many girls, and he had loads of experience but he had never had a ‘real’ girlfriend, one that he had to talk to and… include in almost everything he does. That’s weird! He thought to himself, as he watched Hermione stare overhead, while finishing her toast.

And Hermione Granger of all people… he had no idea, why this was happening to him, and he felt weird. He guessed it was all apart of the experience. He had experience with girls, just not girlfriends.

“Both your parents are muggles?” he asked.

She smiled, “Yeah… I had no idea I was a witch.”

“I see, well you’re a damn good one.”

She blushed, “It goes with reading I guess. When I found out, I had to find out what it was about…! Hagrid came and helped us into Diagon Alley! I was sooo amazed! I thought it was all a hoax honestly! But then I remembered making a glass vase of my mothers bust when I was ten.”

He chuckled, “I’ve had many random accidents.”

“When did you learn magic?” she asked, curiously.

“I was five and a half nearly six when I lifted a wand for the first time.”

Her eyes widen, “Wow! How did you get… the tracking charms off?”

Harry smirked, “That… was Parker’s doing. He knew they would have a tag on me so he got it taken off. Mighty painful too.” he told her.

She looked at him, “Could you…” she smiled, impishly. “Take it off me?”

He chuckled, “Take it off you? I could…” He trailed off and then frowned, “Its ‘very’ painful.” he told her. “It severs the blood and magical bond that you share with Hogwarts and the Ministry.” he told her.

She looked at him, “How would they have my blood if I was a muggle?”

“You were never a muggle Hermione.” said Harry, using her first name. “You were always a witch. They can detect witches and wizards in any muggle home and any area.” He informed her. “They knew you were a witch the moment your mother told your father she was pregnant.”

“How do you know this?” asked Hermione.

Harry smirked, “Now now! Just be happy I told you.”

She just gave him a look but in the end she accepted it, “So… take it off me?”

He sighed, “You’ll be tired afterwards and probably sleep for a long time. Lets wait till Friday.”

She looked a bit put off but nodded, “OK! I’ll do it.” she said eagerly.

He looked at her, “It’s painful. It feels as if your body is separating from your bones.”

She gasped, “Are you serious?” she breathed.

Harry nodded, “Yeah… the bond severs on your seventeenth birthday. You could wait. It‘s not that painful when it does, at the right age. Its like having a growth spurt… a bit of pain and aches in your muscles but that‘s it.”

“No, no!” she said, quickly. “I want it off! I’d love to be able to do magic without… the Ministry.” She giggled mischievously making Harry fold his arms, “And I thought you were a Miss Prefect.”

Hermione smiled, “No, you got that mixed up with Miss Perfect. Switch the R.” She insisted.

Harry just grinned, “Right… well we have ten minutes. Did you get in trouble for Care of Magical Creatures?” he teased.

She went red, “Don’t remind me! I still haven’t talked to Hagrid.” she then frowned, “Do you notice anything odd about him?”

“You mean… something… more than usual?” he asked, making her look at him, “Yes! Something MORE than usual.” she looked over at the hut that was steaming from the chimney. “I mean… he has… bruises all over him.”

“Maybe his… ‘innocent’ creatures with bloody fangs aren’t so innocent.”

She just snickered, “No… I mean… no matter how vicious an animal is… he can always seem to tame them.”

“I noticed. I think its because of his half and half.”

She looked at him, “How do you know? Did you read Rita Skeeters article?”

Harry snorted, “I wouldn’t read Rita Skeeters stuff if you paid me a 1000 galleons!” He told her. “Look at him Hermione! Tell me you never ‘once’ thought he was just wizards with big bones.”

She frowned, and chewed her lip, as she stared at the chimney, “You’re right. I don’t know why I never made a connection.” “You did, but he was so nice it never occurred to you and you really didn’t care.” He said, touching her shoulder softly.

She looked up at him, “That’s true.”

“I did notice some bruises on his face and one on his leg. He came hobbling out of the forest.”

She nodded, “I’ve asked and asked, but he won’t tell me.” she smiled, “He usually slips. He’s good about that.”

“Or bad…” corrected Harry. “Good when you want information.” Hermione chirped.

“But bad if it’s a serious secret.” Harry told her.

She scowled, “Stop contradicting me Potter.”

He smirked at her, and leaned closer, “Why Miss Kitty?” he asked, making her look up, “Cause.”

“That’s not a good enough reason.” he stated.

His arm on her shoulder and his finger brushed against her cheek playfully.

She just scowled playfully and nudged him with her hip making him grin, move closer to her, causing her to glare at him, “Do you have fun contradicting?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

He smiled, “Its fun.”

She scowled and pushed him close to the lake, it was only by luck he didn’t fall in. HE gave her a playful glare, “YOU almost went with me.” he told her as she walked away with a smirk, “Sure… You’d have been humiliated.” she teased, and walked away, her curls bouncing.

Harry just smirked, and ran at her and lifted her up from behind making her gasp, as he swung her around making her shriek, “HARRY! Shiiooott!” she squealed, as he stopped and smirked, “Hah!”

“You.. You! Put me down!” She wiggled her legs as he grinned, “Say your sorry.” he told her.

“No way!” Hermione shrieked. “Yes.” “No!” she protested.

Harry just smiled, as he held her closer, “Then you’re just going to have to miss your first class.”

She shrieked, “HARRY!”

“Say sorry.” “……” “C’mon! Its not ‘that’ hard! I won’t tell.” he said, his mouth close to her ear.

She glanced over her brown eyes twinkling yet she just gave him a dirty look. “Sorry.” she murmured.

“There! Now that wasn’t so bad was it.” He kissed her cheek, making her move her face so his lips were kissing her lips instead of her cheek. Harry was aware of the softness of her lips, as he kissed her. They stayed like that for several moments when, Ron gagged, “Get a room!” he scowled, disgusted.

Harry glanced over, “Get a life.” Harry stated simply. “See you Kitty.”

Hermione went red, as he released her and headed toward the school building, as Ron scowled, “How could you!” was the last thing Harry heard.

Potions class was, inventive, and when Snape walked around, Harry was sure that he felt a tickling sensation, but Harry was taught to think up of other things when this was going on. He started thinking of the words to the Metallica song Unforgiven, and then other songs to keep the git out of his mind, he hated that tickling sensation, it really got on his nerves, it felt like someone was slipping something in one ear and trying to pull it out the other. He was shaken out of his reverie by Justin. “Harry!” hissed the teen, looking concerned.

Harry who looked startled looked at Justin, “What?” “Come out of it! We have twenty minutes.” He told Harry, whose mouth opened, “I was like that for twenty minutes?”

Justin nodded, “Yep… I seen Snape… he looked shocked.”

“Hmm.” said Harry, with intrigue.

“What did you do?” asked Susan who had been near them, Hannah was on Susan’s other side.

“No idea.” he told them.

Hannah leaned over, “Looked as if.. You went into some sort of trance.”

Harry shrugged, and cleared his throat, “Get away from the cauldron!” he swiftly told her.

Hannah yelped when she felt hottness, and moved quickly to see her robes hot, it had been against the cauldron.

“Ow!” she said rubbing her side. Another moment and it would have caught fire.

Harry didn’t have Arithmancy on Tuesday but he had Ancient Runes. Hermione met up with him, with a slight scowl, “Ron is such a prat.” “Tell me something I don’t know.” said Harry.

“Ulgh! I almost slapped him!” said Hermione as they entered the classroom together. “Why didn’t you? Wait! Save that for when I’m there.” Harry told her, as he went to the back but she grabbed his arm, “Front! Please.” she asked, sweetly.

Harry gave her a look but nodded, as he walked up with her and slid in next to her, in the two seater desks.

She then said, “I’ve only slapped Ron once.”

“And where was I?” asked Harry offended.

She ignored that, “It was last year actually.”

“Really?” “Yeah when he suddenly announced that I somehow became a girl.”

Harry chuckled, “Suddenly? I thought you were always one!”

“He evidently didn’t know, I was one.”

“Kind of hard not to notice.” He said, his eyes gazing her up and down playfully making her nudge him, “Cut it out!” she said, her cheeks going red. “What? It’s true! Want me to lie?”

She pushed her hair out of the way and shook her head, “I slapped him for it. I think Ginny slapped him too.”

“Ginny? Whose that?” asked Harry.

She looked at him, “You don’t know who Ginny is? She’s the Gryffindor Seeker.”

“Oh! I’ve never really seen her!” “Ginny, is Ron’s sister, she’s a year younger than him.”

“Aww… I see.” said Harry, “How many… kids are there?”

“Seven.”

“Damn! The parents must have been humping like jack rabbits.” He commented.

“Harry Potter!” she gasped, and slapped his arm, “That was uncalled for!” Harry seen her face, she was trying not to laugh or smile for that matter, she had her mouth together in a pursing way, yet he could tell she was sucking on the inside of her mouth to keep from grinning. “Oh c’mon! Laugh.” he teased.

She just glared at him, but he seen the twitch. He winked, “I’m not condemning them!” he said, amused. “If they want to hump and have kids… so be it!”

“Harry!” she gasped, “Stop that!” she admonished, she slapped him again making him smirk, “Heh, you know you want to laugh! You’re too modest!” he teased.

She scoffed, “Well… you need some!” she retorted.

“Nah, had it, don’t want it, so I got rid of it.” He told her.

“Apparently!” said Hermione, when the teacher came in and they all got started.

Harry was prepared for lunch time, he was talking with Hermione, when they entered the Great Hall together. “Would you like to sit with us?” he asked.

She smiled, “Sure, Ron’s got to make up for his… potions.” she said, “He’s got a lunch instruction.”

“Lucky him.” Harry said grinning.

She sighed, and headed over with Harry, several people looked at Hermione but no one said anything. Susan and Hannah were very nice about it.

Harry glanced up to see Parker, he gave Harry the eye and a wink. Harry finished two sandwiches when Professor Dumbledore walked this way.

Harry pretended not to notice, “I notice.” whispered Harry to Hermione who was about to say something.

“Mr. Potter?” said Dumbledore, calmly.

Harry glanced upwards at the Headmaster, “Hm?”

Hermione looked wary, as she watched the interraction.

“Would you care to walk with me to my office? We have a few things to discuss.” he said, simply.

Harry seemed to think about this, “I don’t see why not.” He said, looking at his friends and girlfriend.

“See you Harry.” said Hermione getting up, “I’ll go back over…”

“You can stay if you like.” said Susan. Hannah nodded.

Hermione smiled, “That’s OK! I think I see Neville by himself. Bye Harry!” She smiled, and walked off quickly as Harry lifted his school stuff, and walked ‘next’ to Dumbledore out into the Great Hall.

“What is this about?” feined Harry.

“Sirius is here to talk to you about a private tutoring session.”

Harry knew this, but he pretended as if he didn’t, “Private Tutoring? Why haven’t I been informed?”

“I went to your guardian Harry.”

“So! Just because he’s my guardian doesn’t mean I can’t be informed! If its about me, then I should know.” Harry’s voice was firm, and he was getting agitated by the second.

“I am telling you Harry. We have only come up with it in the past two hours Harry. It’s fairly new.” said Dumbledore.

Harry would have been convinced had he not been told twenty four hours ago! Lie, one! It’s only been five minutes since he talked to the bastard and he’s all ready lieing…

“What kind of training? And why does Sirius want to talk to me?”

“He wants to speak to you in private about it. He thinks he shouldn’t give consent unless you agree.” said Dumbledore.

“Private? JUST him and I? No you!”

Dumbledore smiled, “No… no me. Just you and him in a room alone.” Lie two! This was getting repetitive. Thought Harry.

“What kind of training?” asked Harry.

“I’m not sure you know it.. Occlumency.” said Dumbledore.

Harry snorted, “I know what it is!” Harry sneered. “I’ve read it several times. Its obscure and why the hell do I need to know it?” he asked, firmly.

“You need to learn to block off your mind Harry…” “Mr. Potter.” Harry corrected automatically. “They day I call you Albus is the day you can call me Harry.”

“Call me Albus, I don’t mind.” said Professor Dumbledore, calmly with a twinkle in his eyes.

Harry rolled his eyes, “Why do I need to block off my mind? Why would I want someone to invade my brain and pick at it?”

“To keep Voldemort from doing so.”

“What does he want Dumbledore?” Harry asked, as they got to his room.

Dumbledore looked at him, “Once you’ve learned Occlumency, I’ll be able to tell you.”

“This has to do with that damn prophecy doesn’t it? One that you won’t even tell me the full contents!” Harry said, scathingly.

Dumbledore didn’t flinch, “It is too dangerous at the moment Harry. Voldemort is wanting that information more than anything! That is why he has been so quiet.”

“He’s also lost a ‘lot’ of followers.” “Yes, and I still have no idea what happened.” he said, simply.

Harry thought about the prisoners that were residing in Hogwarts at the very moment, and moved that thought to another part of his brain. He didn’t know how to practice Occlumency, but he wasn’t going to be tricked by an accomplished legilimens.

They got to a room just adjacent from his office. Sirius was sitting there waiting for him.

Sirius abruptly stood, “Harry!” Sirius went straight to Harry hugging him. “Hey Siri.” Harry said, with a bit less of a snug hug.

He smiled, “How you doing kid?”

“Decent.” admitted Harry. “Heard you’ve got a girl!”

Harry rolled his eyes, “I might.” He smirked.

Sirius grinned, “All right!” He then looked at Dumbledore with a look Harry hadn’t ever seen before.

“You can go now.. Headmaster, while I talk to my son.” he said slowly.

Dumbledore smiled widely, “Of course Sirius!” he walked out and closed the door.

Harry scowled, “I’m not doing it.” said Harry. “Say no! NO no no!”

Sirius gave him a soft look, one that said, ‘I have to try and convince.’

Harry slid into a comfortable seat, “I’m not going to do it. You can’t force me. You sign those papers Sirius and all trust will be lost! I’m not having anyone I do NOT trust pick at my brain.” Harry said firmly.

Sirius gave Harry a soft look, “I understand how you feel about that Harry. But, you really need to learn to close off your mind.”

“I’ll do it by myself then!” said Harry swiftly. “I will NOT be subjected to someone’s brain picking.” Harry growled, sharply.

“I’m being pressed to sign them Harry. I’m your only guardian.” he said softly.

Harry’s eyes narrowed, he knew who was doing it but he had to act as if he had no idea.

“Who will be conducting the lessons?”

“Snape.” Sirius said, slowly. Harry growled, “Hell no!”

“He’s been… decent… with you… right?”

Harry scowled, “I don’t care! No ONE with a scar on their arm is going to pick at my fuckin’ brain!” Harry said forcefully.

Sirius could hardly blame him. He could curse Dumbledore for setting this up. Curse Dumbledore for the charms, and curse Dumbledore for the pressure.

Harry then stood, and glanced around, “I KNOW there are listening charms on this room! I’m not a fuckin’ idiot!” Harry’s voice was like ice. “I’ll be damned if any of you dumb asses decide to pick at my brain and try to find out how I tick! I do NOT think so. If any of you try to do legilimens on me again like I experienced earlier today, I will take it to the Ministry of Magic, and hopefully have SOMEONE expelled from this fuckin’ school!” Harry said nastily. “I WILL not be fucked with in that way! I promise you… do something stupid again… you’ll lose big time! I’m not your puppet. I have no strings…! Remember, YOU forced me here! If you expell me, then thank merlin! But, I know you won’t! I could burn this school to the fuckin’ ground and no one would flinch or dare say.. You are expelled, because you bloody idiots need me too much! I don’t need you! If you need me so badly, then you might want to be honest with me… straight forward, I know you lied Dumbledore TWICE on the way up to this damn office! TWICE, I caught them I know them…! You’re not going to pull that Grandfather shit on me and expect me to fall to your knees like everyone else!”

Sirius’ eyes were wide in shock, as he listned to his godson go off.

Harry turned to Sirius, he swallowed, “Sirius, I’ve lost my parents, because of the prophecy. I lost everything… because of two idiots, who want to run the world! Dumbledore and Voldemort! Both have different things on the brain for me! Don’t LET them do this!” Harry said his hands pressed against the table. “Please Sirius… he locked you up on purpose! He could easily have fed you veriteserum! Did he Sirius? Did he give you veriteserum? No! He did not! He threw you in Azkaban while Lucius fuckin’ Malfoy ran free for years on end!” Harry said throwing up his hands.

“You don’t have a scar on your arm!” Harry touched Sirius’ arm where the scar would be. “Malfoy does! Malfoy has one… and I bet you his SON has one! But none of you do a thing about it. You say Hogwarts is safe? That’s a bunch of bull shit.” said Harry simply.

“Sirius…” he looked at Sirius. “Say no, if you sign those papers, I will never… ‘ever’ speak to you again.” he said coming to a conclusion.

“I’ve never once… broken a promise.”

Sirius looked at his godson, and felt his heart thumping heavily, he picked up the white parchment in front of him that was the permission form, and he shredded it several times. “If it means losing you…” said Sirius quietly. “No, I won’t sign Harry.” he said simply, and placed the pieces down, where Harry smiled, “Thank you Sirius.”

Harry checked his watch, “Got twenty minutes till class. Well, I better be going. Owl me Sirius!” he smiled, and hugged his godfather, who whispered, “I’m sorry.” “I know.” Harry answered before walking out, leaving the door swinging behind…

000000

After that, Dumbledore did not approach him at all… when Harry was through with classes, he dropped off his stuff, and told his friends he had a project for Arithmancy to work on and headed toward the library.

He met Hermione, in the back, and slid next to her, “Hello Kitty.”

“Hi! Is everything OK?”

“Fine.” he said, smiling. “We getting started?”

“Uh yes…”

During the whole time, Harry would goof off, by making his quill race hers or tickle her making her squeal and lose her parchment rolls to the floor.

“Harry!” she squealed in as low a voice as she could, to keep Madam Pince from peering over at them.

They were behind a bunch of books, and close to the restricted section. There was only a group of Ravenclaws in the library otherwise it was desserted.

“C’mon! We have three weeks.” Complained Harry.

She gave him a look, “Let’s get it done!” she insisted. “The earlier we do it the more time we have.”

“But, I want time now.” Harry said, flicking her curly hair out of the way making her sigh, “C’mon Harry!” she whined.

Harry groaned, “OK!” He slouched down onto the desk, placing his head there and staring at his brainy girlfriend, “What do you want me to do?”

She just looked at her boyfriend who was laying there staring at her, with them green eyes. “Well… first….”

He groaned, and stuck out his tongue, “Boring.” He said, his head coming up off the desk as he flipped open the large tomb with a bunch of greek numbers and diagrams.

“C’mon Harry!” she begged scooting closer. “You know how to do this.”

“That’s why its boring.” stated Harry. “It’s easy! I don’t even need this!” He threw the tomb and took her quill and scribbled down the names and properties of each.

She just watched him as he scribbled it down lazily and then placed the quill down. “Done! Now… lets do something funner.” He grinned, as she looked the answers over. “HOW did you do this so quickly?” she asked, in shock, as she read it over at least three times.

He shrugged, “Parker drilled it way into my brain.” he said, moving closer his arms looping around Hermione who glanced at him, feeling a blush come on her face. “What do you want to do Harry?” she asked, slowly afraid to ask. “Something better than study.” He told her, his breath hitting her cheek.

She gulped, “Well… we could…” but she made a ‘hmm’ noise when his lips met hers. His hand touched her cheek and he kissed her more deeply.

Hermione was overwhelmed by his kiss… causing her to drown in his kisses. She had never made out in a library. She had never ‘thought’ about it.

Harry’s hands however did NOT move from the small of her back. His instincts had told him ‘no’ no matter how hot he was getting.

“We… we could get caught.” gasped Hermione in his mouth, but she didn’t stop kissing him.

“So!” was his answer.

“What if… we do?” “My fault. Now hush!” he murmured, playfully kissing her bottom lip.

000000

Wednesday morning Harry disappeared, that afternoon and was in the classroom with Blaise who kept faltering with the hex he was trying to teach her.

“Hmm… maybe you’re not powerful enough yet.” he said pacing.

She gave him a glare, “Don’t get all insulting!” she snapped.

Harry smirked, “I’m not insulting Blaise. I’m being serious! Its very hard for a fifteen year old to cast this! I can barely do it! So maybe you just aren’t ready! Give it a year… at least you ‘know’ the spell.”

“Oh what makes you so special!” mocked Blaise, angrily.

Harry just gave her a dirty look, “I can leave you know? I have ‘better’ things to do than clean up your embarrassment.” Harry sneered.

“Then go do it! Why are you helping me in the first place?” she snapped.

“Because you’re Parker’s niece! That was why!” Harry scowled, “I was doing it to save your ass from anymore humiliation!”

She scowled, “I don’t need anymore help from YOU!” she said, her cheeks glowing red with embarrassment.

Harry just simply stared at her, “Well fuck lady, if you want to fall on your ass with humiliation go right ahead just don’t come bitching to me about it!” Harry scowled, passing the girl and walking out, leaving a scowling Blaise.

You’d think he twisted her arm and ‘made’ her practice with him. Geez! She was insufferable!

“Harry! Wait!” called Blaise, running up to him. Harry whirled around, “Ya know Blaise, I was helping you because I hated to see what that damn git did to you. I was helping you and you go and get all bitchy on me. I don’t have to put up with it.”

“I’m sorry!” said Blaise. “I took an ego beating!” she admitted, folding her arms, “I don’t like people telling me I suck at something.” she said, uncomfortabley.

Harry rolled his eyes, “What the hell did I tell you? I said, you weren’t powerful enough ‘yet’!” Harry told her. “I didn’t say it was a permanent thing. You’re still a teenager! And this may sound discriminating, but take it either way… a witch developes magic just a bit later than wizards do.” Harry told her. “It’s a ‘fact’.”

She just sighed, “I’m sorry! Please don’t stop tutoring me. I need it.”

Harry glared at her, “Why should I help you when you act like a bitch?” he asked.

“I’m sorry! Please, I won’t act like that anymore.” said Blaise, taking his hand.

Harry moved his hand away and crossed his arms, “I don’t need this.”

She groaned, “I’m sorry!” she said, grumbling and ran a hand through her long hair, and rubbed her face. “I’m a bit grouchy today OK!”

“What are you PMSing?” he asked, making her go red. “If so, MAYBE I could understand.”

“I am OK!” she scowled, “But please… don’t stop helping me.”

Harry just stared at her, “Fine… next Wednesday.”

She nodded, “Ok! Thanks.” she ran off, but not before saying, “Sorry!”

He rolled his eyes, “Insufferable Slytherin.” He murmured.

000000

The first Quidditch Game of the season was at its peak. Hermione was sitting with him in the stands, he was on up above her, and she was between his legs her back against the bleacher seat, and his hands were touseling her hair as he listened to Daniel bitch and go on about how he should watch the seekers closely.

“Daniel… you told me this five times.” said Harry. “That’s enough.”

“Fine! Don’t listen.” said Daniel all huffy.

Harry narrowed his eyes, and stopped touching Hermione’s head, “Daniel.” said Harry silkily, “I heard you the first billion times. I’m not five years old. Get smart with me again and you will be joining Madam Hooch on the ground.” he said, dangerously.

Daniel flinched, “Fine! Sorry.” he said, before getting up and moving quickly.

“You’re nice!” teased Hannah. Harry snorted, “Who said I was nice?” asked Harry.

“True.” agreed Susan. “Could have been a little nicer.”

Justin rolled his eyes, “Did you see how he was talking to Harry though! Like he was a kid.”

“It was a little repetitive.” agreed Hermione, who could see Harry’s point in this, although she didn’t think he should have resorted to a threat. It was something she very ‘slowly’ got use too.

“He’s just concerned because you’ve never played or seen Quidditch.” replied Hannah.

Harry snorted, “Who the hell said I’ve never seen anyone play Quidditch? I’ve seen it several times! I just haven’t done it!”

“Oh! Where have you seen it?” asked Susan.

“Parker took me to a couple England games for my birthday.” That was when the Coach introduced everyone. Harry looked out of the ominoculars that Hermione had gotten last year when she went to the World Cup. Harry missed out on that.

“I had to work.” He had told her.

He seen Ginny Weasley fly out the obvious seeker. She was a thin short girl with long red hair pulled up in a ponytail, and her eyes looked around furiously. His eyes moved over to Slytherin, the Seeker… “Malfoy?” Harry replied quietly.

“He BOUGHT his way onto the team.” Hermione told him. “I know for a fact! He was showing off in our second year about it.” she informed. “They have Nimbus Two Thousand and Ones, his father donated them.”

“Hmm… this… should be interesting.”

“Slytherin and Gryffindor matches are usually the most exciting! The biggest rivals.” Justin told him.

“Have you got your broom yet?” asked Justin.

Harry smirked, “My godfather told me to leave it up to him.” “Oh!” said Hannah.

Harry’s eyes moved back just as the balls were released. Harry’s eyes spotted the snitch zoom up around the players heads and out of sight.

His eyes watched Ginny and Malfoy… the two were playing cat and mouse, it seemed… People were jumping, hooting, and hollering as goals were made and penalty shots were given.

Harry found himself a bit jumpy as well. Hermione was reading a book. He couldn’t stop laughing though because Ron, who was the Keeper was ‘terrible.’ He kept missing shot after shot and he noticed in the crowd a long wavy blonde haired girl with a lion on her head. She was making her way over. She looked out of her mind. Her light eyes were all clouded and she moved her head as if she was listening to music, and murmuring to herself as she pushed her way through the mass of students ignoring the weird looks she got.

“Who the hell is that?” asked Harry. Hermione glanced up and groaned, “Oh gosh… Luna.” she muttered.

“Who?” asked Harry bending down to hear her, from the crowd that was screaming.

“Luna LoveGood!” Hermione said into his ear. “A nut if I ever seen one.”

He smirked, and glanced up just as she came over, with Neville behind. “Hello Hermione! And you are Harry Potter.” said Luna, her large blue eyes on him.

“So I’ve been told! Who the hell are you?” he asked, as Luna looked at him. “Luna LoveGood! Ravenclaw, but I am for Gryffindor.” she said with a dreamy grin as she moved between Justin and him and sat right next to Harry causing Hermione to scowl silently into her book.

Neville shrugged helplessly at Harry who looked at her, “And… what year are you in?” he asked, unable to stop the smirk on his face.

“Its all the same.” she told him, as she swayed back and forth singing, ‘Weasley is our king.’

Harry didn’t know whether to silence her or snort with laughter.

He looked down at Hermione who scowled, “She never shuts up!” she murmured under her breath. Harry seen her lips that’s how he could understand through all the cheers, boos, and oohs. Ginny Weasley was furiously looking for the snitch. Harry was hardly paying attention.

She was singing and Justin was looking at Harry weird.

“Do you enjoy that song?” Harry asked, quite annoyed.

She turned to him as if just now seeing him, “Of course, its got a catchy ring to it! Sing with me!” she suggested taking his hand and moving it making him jerk his hand back, “You’re out of your mind.” he said, as Hermione snorted, “Figuring that out?” she responded.

“I’m quite in the mind, maybe its YOU that’s out of their mind.” She said before turning her eyes back to the skies and singing, ‘Weasley is our King.’

Harry coughed, “What the fuck ever.”

“Harry!” Hermione glanced up admonishingly.

“You’re fuckin’ weird!” Harry said ignoring Hermione.

Luna smiled, “I know.” she said happily.

Harry blinked, and looked down at Hermione who just stared at him, “NO more of that.” she said, chastising as she took his hand that had been on her shoulder.

Harry moved his hand and waved it in front of her face, “Have you fallen off the rocker or something?” he asked.

She just grinned, “I love rockers! They are a lot of fun.” she told him.

Harry looked from his friends to Hermione who just shook her head, “Forget it Harry. You’ll never understand this way.”

Harry was completely unaware of the oohs and awws going on in the game because his eyes were on Luna, who was the strangest character he had ever seen. Pretty… very… attractive… hell yeah, but she had a ton of loose screws up in the head that needed to be drilled in.

He shook his head, and turned back to the skies, and looked through the ominoculars. He glanced over every now and then to see the Ravenclaw swaying and giggling to herself as if someone was talking to her.

Justin shook his head, and stared the other way as Susan and Hannah just stared open mouthed.

Gryffindor won, Ginny snatched the snitch about ten minutes before Draco. It was a very close race however. They won by ten points 190-200. Very close indeed.

Harry went to stand when he felt arms around him and jumped to see Luna hugging him, “Yay! Gryffindor won! Gryffindor won!” she chanted hugging him.

“Hey! Get off me!” Harry insisted, as Hermione scowled at Luna.

Harry pried the Ravenclaw off him, as he stood, “Hands to self” Harry expressed in a slow voice, that was made for children who were under three.

She giggled, and tackled him with hugs again making Harry groan, and pry her away from him without harming her. He realized she was off, in the head or just wacko! Or both, so he didn’t want to hurt her, but he wanted her to get ‘off’ him. He grabbed her shoulders, not hard but not gently and sat her down in the chair, “Hands… off… Luna.” he said slowly.

“OK! We won!” She squealed. “Right…” he patted her head like a little girl, “Be a good girl and someone will give you a cookie.” he said, turning causing a few snickers around the crowd, and Hermione to roll her eyes at Luna, looking quite… angry and red in the face.

The Gryffindors were cheering and roaring so loudly that Harry could hardly hear what others had to say. He moved and wrapped his arm around Hermione who grumbled, “I hate her.”

“Who?” asked Harry in her ear. “Luna! She just… attacked you.” she said, grumpily and folding her arms with irritation.

“Yes, but I pulled her off.”

“Yes… but you could hardly!” Hermione rolled her eyes. “She had a grip on you!”

Hermione was red all the way down the bleachers. Harry just had his arm around her, “Why don’t you go over and congratulate Ron! I’m sure the bone-head is embarrassed.”

Hermione frowned, “He did block pitifully didn’t he?” she said delicately.

“Pitiful? I say pathetic!”

“Harry! He’s my friend!” she swatted him in the stomach. “Go on then! I hate him but you don’t have too.” She just smirked, “I’ll see you later then.” she got more nerve to kiss him on the mouth before running off when the pixy haired blonde bounded next to him her arm wrapping around his, “We won we won we won! Weasley is sort of a King…” she said, her head against his bicep where his tattoo was.

Harry just shook his head, “What are you on? Zip Potion? Zanex?” he inquired. “Speed maybe?”

She giggled, “No! Headmaster does it!”

Harry blinked, and did a double take, and made a noise that Scooby Doo would make when he was floored by the response. He started laughing, at that moment, when he heard it.

Luna just smiled, “What? He does!”

“Oh my gods!” Harry couldn’t hate her now. What she said… made his day! He was doubled over with laughter. “I like that….” he said snorting with laughter.

“I know.” she said, “We won!” she said, squeezing closer.

Harry blinked, “Uh… Luna… I like you now… but this has to stop. My girlfriend is all ready angry.” He said, getting his arm back.

She seemed to pout for about five seconds before grinning, “OK! Bye! I’m going to sing!” she then kissed his cheek and ran off leaving Harry to blink, “What a weirdo!” Justin said coming up, to Harry.

“But I love what she said about Dumbledore.” Harry mused.

“Harry watch it! You’ll get a cat war started.” Hannah warned, walking up beside him.

Harry blinked and stared at her in a preposterous way, “Huh? I don’t like her like that!” Harry said, “Don’t EVEN go there.”

“No but she does!” commented Susan, she was next to Justin on the other side of Harry.

“And when two girls like the same guy…” commented Hannah cautiously, her light eyes flickering with half amusement half warning.

Justin whistled, “Let’s not finish that! I think Harry knows! Let’s go! The Gryffs are going to be parading around in the buff by the night… look! Fred and George.” Justin nodded over at the twins.

Harry looked over to see Fred and George trying to be sneaky by carrying a wooden keg.

“They shouldn’t do it this early!” Harry commented. “They should at least wait until night.”

000000

When Harry got back to the dorms, he entered kind of tired, but then there was lunch and then the dueling competition. So, Harry just trudged down with his friends to the Great Hall, when Luna came bounding over. “Mind if I join you?”

Harry looked wary, “Erm.. Well…”

“Great! Thought you’d never ask!” chiruped Luna, taking a seat with him leaving Harry to look at her weird, and his friends to shake their heads in confusion.

“Ok…” he breathed, “Whatever.” he shook his head, and ignored the murmuring the girl was doing as he got himself some lunch.

The late Owl Post came, just as Harry was finishing his fourth sandwich and Hermione squeezed between Luna and Harry on purpose.

Harry gave her an apologetic look, she just scowled and took a sandwich on his plate because he didn’t want to reach over or ask Luna for the sandwiches, that ‘she’ liked. Salami was the closest and that was her worst food.

Owls among owls swooped down, delivering packages. A large black eagle owl flew down and landed in front of Harry dropping a black letter at his plate.

Harry just picked it up, as the owl flew back off. Curiosity, getting him he turned it over to see…

H. J. Potter

Hogwarts

In fine red letters.

He opened it, to a long letter…

Dear Mr. Potter,

I would like to congratulate you first off of your handling of Albus Dumbledore. You and I both know he’s an meddling and controlling git. You and I Harry have a lot in common.

Let me introduce myself to you, we have not met officially, my name is Tom Marvolo Riddle, I am the greatest sorcerer in the world. I have come accustomed to being called Lord Voldemort. (‘oh fuck’ said Harry at the table)

You and I both Harry come from the same background. I was orphaned as a boy! My mother died, and my father rejected me, hating my very existence for what I happen to be, just like your relatives. We both look alike, well at least when I was younger. Black hair, startling eyes, secretive past. We share it all, right down to the core.

I am not writing to offer you to follow me, I am offering you to lead with me! To be right by my side as my equal. Do you know what we could conquer if we were to put ‘your’ power against mine? No one could stop us! No more muggles torturing us or anyone like us… purify the blood and keep it whole. We’ll kill of the meddling fool and take over Hogwarts together. It’ll be a chance of a lifetime, to make our wizarding world right again. To Purge it of the filth that has entered the building. Don’t act so soon and write back telling me no. think about it, think of what I am offering! A chance to be free, a chance to show the world what you can do. Think of it Harry, and one evening you and I shall sit down and talk. No wands, no followers just you and I and a large cup of brandy.

Sincerely,

T.M. Riddle
L.M.

Harry nearly choked, as he put the letter down, his eyes widen in horror.

“What is it Harry? You OK?” asked Hermione concerned. “Shit!” was what he said. “Fuck, shit, damn! Oh man!” he was up now and ran out of the hall, leaving Hermione and his friends stunned.

“Parker!” Harry shouted, entering the room. “Parker!” he entered the room, and jumped several feet in the air, when he seen a white haired man standing next to Parker, and Parker shaking his hand.

Parker glanced over, and his eyes nearly widened… “H.. Harry!” He stammered.

Harry’s eyes narrowed, “Parker…” he said slowly.

“Aww… this must be Mr. Potter is it not? The one you’ve been talking about?” asked Lucius Malfoy, his friendly welcome did not reach the cold gray eyes, as he extended a gloved hand. He was holding a snake cane.

Harry looked at Parker, who didn’t’ look at Harry.

Lucius gave a smile, very crooked one. Thought Harry as he walked over, “I am Lucius Malfoy!”

Harry took the guys hand for now, “Charmed.” said Harry through gritted teeth. He held the letter tightly in his hand and slid it behind his back.

“I was just leaving… Parker, thank you for accepting.” Lucius walked out leaving Harry to stare at Parker, who looked the other way.

When Harry heard the footsteps die, and he knew Lucius Malfoy was out of sight.

Harry’s startling green eyes narrowed Parker, “You didn’t do what the fuck I think you did, did you?” Harry asked icily…

I promised you all I would make up for the missing time! I have two chapters all ready typed up… quite long too.. I promise nothing superficial… I’ll be giving them out quickly! I’m a devoted writer, who LOVES writing. Plus, I know how it feels to wait for weeks and weeks for a chapter of a story you are reading and never seeing it! I hate doing that, and I hate to be the one to ‘have’ done that. So expect two more chapters in the next day or so! )



I have a Beta reader now, but give it some time. I have a lot of story and one person. He's good, I've read his poems, and he's great! metaphoric! Thanks

Chapter Twenty: Warning: Do NOT piss Harry Potter off

“Please Parker, tell me you didn’t just…”

“No!” said Parker quickly, and walked over, ushered Harry in and closed the door. “No no, I didn’t accept anything.”

“What was that all about then?” Harry asked icily, “Don’t fuckin’ lie to me Parker! Please do not!” Harry said, his face as flaming as hot coals.

Parker stared evenly at Harry, “I… have… offered… to…” he closed his eyes. “Allow Lucius Malfoy and his… pact… to use my pub.”

“Don’t lie to me Parker.” growled Harry. “I’ll get veriteserum and I’ll drown you in it!”

Parker looked at him, “I swear Harry! That was all that was asked of me. He didn’t ask about joining him. He just wanted a place for him and his friends without drawing Auror attention. And since my place is locked up tight, he asked me.”

“You’re fraternizing with the enemy Parker! Look what the fuck I just got!” Harry said thrusting the letter.

“Yeah I know.” said Parker. “Lucius told me that Voldemort was going to make you an offer.”

Harry’s eyes narrowed, “What else did you tell Lucius about me?”

Parker sighed, “That… you were quite neutral and had nothing to do with Dumbledore, which is true, and that you hated him which is also true. I was speaking highly of you because I didn’t want YOU to be a target!” said Parker, earnestly.

Harry just stared at him having not moved, “Parker… please… for the first time in my life.” said Harry, getting a soft look in his eyes, “Don’t… lie to me. Don’t… do what I think you’ve been asked. If not for me, then think of Blaise, your niece.”

Parker sighed, and closed his eyes, “Harry… I know. I’m not joining them… no way. I swear it.” he insisted, “I would NEVER ever do anything to the boy I raised! I would die Harry, to save your life!” He told him. “That’s the truth! It might not be very slytherinish of me, but that’s what I’d do!” said Parker, staring at him his eyes firm. “You may not be mine in blood but you sure are in every other way.”

Harry couldn’t believe what Parker had just said. He sagged his shoulders, and stared down, “I… I’m sorry.” He then said, staring at his boots.

“Hey kid! Don’t worry! You had every right.” he said, touching Harry’s shoulder.

Harry’s emotions had did a 180! He had to get a hold of them.

“What do I do about this letter? Just burn it?” asked Harry.

Parker took it and opened it and read the contents. “Yeah… just burn it.”

Harry took the letter and stared at it, “There is no way!” Harry insisted, “NO way that I would EVER do something like that.”

“I know… and neither would I. Maybe before I met you it may be a different story.” Parker said honestly. “But not now.”

Harry looked at him, “I’m going to trust you. Most people I wouldn’t.” Harry said, shaking the paper at him, that was clamped in his fist.

“I know Harry… I swear on my grave, my nieces grave and everything else that I hold dear, that I will not be a Deatheater, follow Voldemort or assist him in any other way.”

Harry sighed, and pulled out his most powerful wand, the light colored one, and held his hand out with the letter, as Parker jumped out of the way.

“Incendio!” Harry hissed. “You can burn in hell Voldemort.” Harry muttered as the power from the wand practically lit the room up as it engulfed the letter in flames. Harry dropped it, into the waste basket near the table and watched it burn.
“You going to write?” “No… I’m going to… do nothing.” said Harry.


“Good idea.” said Parker. “Yeah…! I wonder if Dumbledore’ll suspect something. I ran out cursing.”

“He might, but there isn’t a shard of evidence that will link a letter from Voldemort to you.”

“Hmm… I sure hope not.” he said warily. “That’s all I need, someone thinking, I’m his right hand man.” Harry said slumping down into the overstuffed armchair, and sinking into it and closing his eyes.

Parker sat on the edge and it was quiet, “Ready for the contest?”

“I want Malfoy, Parker! Give ME Malfoy!” Harry told him. “I want to show… everyone just how MUCH I loathe Deatheaters, and Voldemort.”

Parker slouched slightly, “Are you ready?”

Harry grinned viciously, “I’m ready Parker. I’m more than fuckin ready!

000000000000

000000000I could be mean and leave it there… very short and cliffy… nah! That’s to mean, boring, and doesn’t give you enough information. I’m not ‘that’ bad!00000000000

000000000000

Harry didn’t appear again until after four o’ clock, when the Dueling Competition was to start, he walked in his back straight, and he had a fire in his eyes, that even if you didn’t know him, you noticed.

Harry was wearing all black this time. A sleeveless top, his hair pulled back and black pants that were specially designed, to move with him and not cling or get into the way. His belt was also part of his décor, he never went anywhere without it.

Hermione seen him with Parker, and headed over much to Ron’s dismay.

“Hey Harry!” she said, and flinched just looking at his eyes. “You OK?” she asked, concerned.

“Fine kitty!” he looked at Parker who nodded and winked, “See you Harry… tell me now.” he then said, making Harry shake his head, “No, give me him!” Harry demanded quietly.

Parker nodded, “You got it.”

Hermione frowned, “What’s going on?”

“Oh nothing, just got a score to settle is all.”

“What score? You’re not going to do anything… illegal are you?” she gulped.

“Not in front of the faculty Kitty!” he told her.

She blinked, “Then what?”

“You’ll see! You better get back over to the chili pepper that is watching us like a hawk.” Harry sneered and gave Ron the middle finger causing Ron to growl at him, and Harry to smirk.

Hermione wrapped her hand around his hand and put his finger down, “None of that!”

“It’s so much fun to antagonize!” He said making her scowl at him. “Harry! Please.” she said, shaking her head.

The sound of a gong, got everyone’s attention. Justin, Susan, and Hannah came over telling them they saved him a spot.

Harry looked at Hermione, and kissed her on the lips in front of people mainly to get a rise out of Ron, which it did because he knocked down the blond camera boy next to him out of unsupressed anger.

Harry smirked, as Hermione sighed, and shook her head, “Do you do that on purpose?” she had a grin slowly creeping on her face.

“What? Can’t I kiss my girlfriend?” he asked, in mock outrage.

“Of course!” She rolled her eyes, and walked away, leaving Harry to smirk Ron’s way, the red head just balled his fists up, when Justin rolled his eyes, “Having fun?”

“Much.” He said, walking with Justin to the Hufflepuff group.

“Welcome everyone to the fourth Dueling Competition of the year.” said Remus, in his kind voice. “So far we have seen very good competition between houses! Let’s go over the winners of the last times we got together… Professor Zabini?”

Parker walked up on stage and drew his wand and drew up a black board.

“Your name, your rank and your house is up here. There are approximately 250 students altogether… that are competing for the victory. You will all be put to the test, you may think these are inaccurate because the ones who did not win didn’t get a chance against other people. I promise you, you shall get your chance. As soon as we have this whole game established there will be more duels a week. It’ll go from one week to two to three times a week. As soon as everyone has had a go we’ll start doing two on one… it’ll get tougher as the year progresses.” he explained.

Harry’s eyes scanned the names… in the Gryffindor section the winners happened to be; Dean Thomas, Alicia Spinnet, George Weasley, Fred Weasley, Lavender Brown, Linda Wing, Seamus Finnigan, Arnold Westaff, and Shawna Abercrombie. He remembered each one of the duels. George and Fred were really very colorful but for the most part most of them were ‘boring’. In Harry’s opinion. Some of them just stood there, in one spot firing like Blaise had been doing. Harry wondered, how many terrible defense teachers had there been? There dueling strategy could use some work.

His eyes went right to the Hufflepuffs, and was aware how… down they were. They clearly had more people in their house but they had less victors; Susan Bones, Daniel Doge, Zacharias Smith, Tobey Niles, and Kiara Daniels. Wow! Thought Harry with a bit of a wince, as he read them over. They seen some of the Hufflepuffs shuffling their feet. Harry had to think of something… they were looking… bad.

The Slytherin had six victors; Michael Vanzant, Asia Aires, Adrian Pucey, Amy Colvin, Dustin Stroff, and Charles Trent.

Ravenclaws, were about like Slytherin, Gryffindor seemed to have the most victors even though they have as many people as Hufflepuff did, except for the fifth years. There were only eight Gryffindors, three girls and five boys in that year. The Ravenclaws, were above Slytherin though that did NOT surprise Harry; Laurell Cauldwell, Machelle Miller, Cho Chang, Padma Patil, Lisa Turpin, Terry Boot, Daphne GreeneGrass, and James Sheffield.

(Shew… that took a LONG time to write out the names on a separate word pad, so I didn’t get things mixed up. Took ages! Had to make some names up! Heh, product of the kids in my school! ))

“These don’t have to be permanent. They can change. Besides your house in particular doesn’t mean much when we go into the final rounds.”

Everyone’s eyebrows shot upwards, “You will be competing against each other….” “Then why did we choose captains?” asked someone from the crowd.

“That is to give you all a moral boost. Advisors, or guidances so to say.”

There were murmurs all around, and Harry stood there, arms crossed waiting for Parker to hurry up.

“We will be drawing names again… and the competition will start. Are you all ready?”

“YES!” was a lot of the shouts. The younger students were in the high rises leaning over to get better looks.

Harry waited, as Remus chose the first name, “Tracy Davis of Slytherin vrs…” Pulling out another name, “Melanie Moon of Ravenclaw. Same year…” he said, with a smile as the names flew straight to the board.

Harry watched as a guy, Harry had never noticed stood up on stage. His face was deadpanned, and his brown eyes looked neutral. He was kind of stalky in a way, and a bit shorter than Harry, but he was broad and looked as if he wasn’t an easy target. Harry wondered how good of friends he was with Draco. Harry had never seen Draco Malfoy hang out with Tracy Davis, actually, he seen Tracy hang out with several Ravenclaws, one happening to be Daphne GreeneGrass. Harry was observant even if he didn’t know a lot of people.

The dueling stance was the same, Harry waited for the two to fire, Tracy was first he sent a round of streaming vibrant colors, and moved all around at all times. He didn’t stay in one place, which told Harry he was good… however Melanie countered with a light screen shield that rebounded some of Tracy’s hexes and curses causing him to dodge very quickly.

He was fast, and on his feet, and alert as his hexes went everywhere. He threw them to the side of Melanie but not straight at her. Harry knew this strategy. Melanie thought he was off by accident, but it wasn’t no accident. Harry knew what he was doing. This was a way to distract your opponent and make them think you’re not as good as you look. If they believe this, they will drop their guard a notch, which is usually a mistake.

The end of the tournament was done by Tracy Davis who placed a very nice Anti Gravitation Mist, catching Melanie off guard. She had been so use to him NOT casting spells directly at her that she didn’t know he’d get one dead on. Tracy had all ready been hit by three of Melanie’s curses. It was a sacrifice to get her to drop her guard. She tried to curse him, but her wand was out of her hand with a well placed, “Accio wand.”

Harry always thought you should place an anti summoning charm on your wand.

“Tracy Davis of Slytherin! Good job Miss Moon.”

Melanie who was flaring red in the face, was released from the gravity defying curse. Remus helped her down so she didn’t fall on her face.

The next few duels were kind of boring. Gryffindor vrs Slytherin or one of the Hufflepuffs vrs Gryffindor. Luckily this time around they won…

“All right for the next duel, Draco Malfoy of Slytherin… and Harry Potter of Hufflepuff.” stated Parker, without even pulling out two names. Remus looked at Parker, but Parker ignored him.

Harry gave a vicious smirk, as he moved through the crowd. This got some of the crowd talking, and chattering to one another.

She made his way onto the stage where an egotistical Draco Malfoy was waiting. He had a grin wide on his face, causing Harry to arch his eyebrow upwards, as he walked up next to Parker. Draco followed walking forward.

Dumbledore leaned forward in anticipation, and everyone’s eyes were on the two… they had to be the two best duelers in the competition. Most people were wary of going against either.

“You all know the rules. The person who is immobile, stunned or unable to fight is the loser.” he said, slowly.

“Get ready Potter.”

Harry just stared at him, unblinkingly, and didn’t say anything. He wasn’t going to rise to Draco Malfoy, not until ‘after’ he kicked the aristocrats ass.

“All right… you know the rules… bow to each other.” said Parker.

Harry just scowled, as Draco stood straight up refusing.

“BOW!” growled Parker to both.

Harry very faintly bowed, and Draco followed suit. Gray eyes staring into intense green eyes. Draco had to look away. Harry won ‘that’ one. No one could ever stare into his eyes for long.

They retreated several steps back. Harry’s eyes swept over the crowd for a second, he seen Hermione staring up her hands over her mouth, as Ron wasn’t sure just WHO to root for. In the end, he looked at Harry and shouted, “KICK HIS ASSS!”

Harry just smirked, before turning to see Draco on the other end.

“One… two… three!” said Parker and he moved faster than a speeding spell out of the way of the two ebony vrs ivory…

Draco started with a stream of spells but Harry had all ready moved, and into a sharp turn and ducked down and shot a leg locker curse straight at Draco’s knees, causing Draco to go falling to the ground, but not before a spell landed Harry in the right shoulder, causing everyone to hear a distinct ‘crack’. Harry hissed in pain, as he felt it go out.

People gasped, in horror, as Draco continue to shoot. Harry dodged, his arm almost useless. “Thank you Parker.” whispered Harry dropping his wand and picking it up with his other hand, and shot several spells with his left hand. This shocked some people. Not many knew how to use both hands especially casting spells.

Harry shot curse after curse, ‘very’ nasty with his left arm, walking closer and closer to Draco who was trying to curse but the spells were hitting him dead on in the chest, his face turned pink, then light blue, and blue… Harry just fired, angrily as he stalked up to Draco just as the Slytherin struck with a curse that sent Harry’s wand flying to the other side next to the teachers feet.

“Wandless now Potter!.” Draco sneered with a grin.

“Yeah… you think so eh!” Harry asked dodging a few curses, as people gasped, and Hermione’s eyes were hidden from view, “Oh no oh no!”

Harry dodged and missed spells, his arm useless. “C’mon Potter give it up! You haven’t a wand!” growled Draco.

“You’re forgetting!” Growled Harry, loud enough for people to hear. “That I didn’t grow up in an incestuous family like you Malfoy!” He growled, as he dodged ducked, and rolled. He was getting closer to Malfoy who was enjoying sneering at Harry instead of attacking full on. Boy! The guy really was egotistical. This just made Harry’s manuvering much easier. He couldn’t use his powerful wand, he couldn’t give away that he had two.

This got Draco angrier, “What the hells that suppose to mean?”

“Its suppose to mean that I know how to fight!” Harry growled, and as he moved to the floor to miss a stunning hex he swung his feet almost in a disco way tripping the aristocrat wizard causing him to go flying straight to the back his wand in the air.

Harry snatched his wand, and although the damn thing didn’t want to cooperate, he forced it too, by shouting a bunch of really nasty curses, “Serpensortia! Serpensortia, Serpensortia!” Harry shouted, five more times, and snakes as large as Hagrid’s arms appeared causing gasps, shrieks, and horrified murmurs through out the hall. The teachers were on the edge of their seats, as Harry continued to cast serpant conjures. Harry didn’t talk to him, he knew better but they pretty much did what he wanted, they coiled around Draco Malfoy’s expensive robe pant legs, with hisses. Draco screamed with horror, as Harry continued to conjure them, some smaller some bigger, some medium size, until the stage was covered in them. “Enjoy that Malfoy? Eh?” Harry asked. “Isn’t this what you are? A Slimey snakey, Voldemort supporting Deatheater?”

Malfoy was screaming in horror and pleading for it to stop now. Harry ignored him. “You haven’t passed out yet! I’m just getting started!” Harry growled, “You’ll find! I’m as vicious as you are!” Harry snarled, and hit him with a curse straight to the stomach, a bright blue light causing Draco to scream, when he was levitated up, with the snakes coiling around him, he wiggled but one bit down on him causing him to scream, “There biting!”

People in the crowds gasped, and Parker winced, as he folded his arms, in shock. Remus just gulped.

“They aren’t poisonous!” Harry growled, “Stop being a whiny baby!” Harry said, just as a snake slithered around Draco’s neck, causing him to scream and squirm.

Harry grinned, used the same spinning spell that he used long ago to spin the blond around and around, the snakes hissing and people freaking out in horror.

“You will learn Malfoy! NOT to piss me off! Tell your disgusting low life, reptile faced Master, that I said hell no and to go to HELL!” Harry hit him with one last curse, he had been saving this one…

The spell squeezed against Draco causing him to scream and cry with agony. He jerked and twitched till his head slumped over, and the snakes just slithered around up his arms and legs.

Harry turned to see everyone stunned. “I think he’s out!” said Harry, softly.

Could someone kindly tell me how I did? Remember what I said, my action is a bit… amatuer, heh… so advice is needed. I would have used new spells if I had a dictionary with me or an online one, but I’m currently typing with no internet… thanks for the reviews. I adore them.



Yay! I have good news, after giving up a weeks check... the last check from work, I begged, pleaded on hands and knees to get Roadrunner, and to my luck! Me gots it! Yay... no more bumming computers... Rent to Own places are rip offs but I got a computer too... here's the next segment, I got kicked off before I could add twenty one...

Chapter Twenty-One: Interviews with the Vampires

The days following the shocking Saturday competition Draco vrs Harry, was shocking. No more talk about Harry and Hermione, it was all about Harry and Draco. Most people came up to him congratulating him saying he deserved everything he got, while some that were sympathetic to Draco Malfoy scorned him for what he did. They thought it was nasty to stoop to the same level.

Harry didn’t care either way… Hermione however had nothing to say, and Ron… had surprisingly gave his nod of approval and did several whoops in the air, Neville joined him and most of the Gryffindors did. It was a shock that the Hufflepuffs were the ones acting like Harry shouldn’t have done that. Even Susan and Hannah were wary and a bit… distant after that.

Harry finally gave in after much hassel to Hermione to take off the tracking bond.

Harry didn’t want to do it, he didn’t want to hurt her, or see her in agony.

They were in a classroom and it was the following Friday night, it was the weekend before Harry was to meet up with Candy, and go with her to the Dr.’s to find out the ultra-sound. It wasn’t said if she would find out whether the baby was a boy or girl, he had only had contact with Shari and Vander once in the two weeks. Vander told Harry that Hagrid was doing a lot of walking in the woods lately and sometimes they heard weird noises as if someone was talking a foreign language. The vampires were all on guard when this was going on because it was the night time when Hagrid stepped into the forest.

This got Harry wondering about his bruises, and what Hermione had said.

Harry had conjured a comfortable mat with pillows in the lowly lit room.

He looked at Hermione who was waiting with anticipation. He had told her last Friday he’d do it, but he ‘conveniently’ forgot.

“Now, Kitty… this is painful.”

“I know you’ve told me, Harry! I can do it!” she insisted.

Harry sighed, “Ok… is that comfortable enough?” he asked, pointing to her outfit that happened to be all pink today. It was the soft pink pants, and a soft pink top to match. It hugged her waist and hips nicely, giving her a cuter shape than what she looked like in her Gryffindor robes.

She nodded, “Yeah! You told me to wear comfortable clothing!”

“Good take off your shoes.” Harry told her. She nodded and did so.

He waved his wand muttering something and Hermione’s hair went up into a comfortable bun.

She blinked, “YOU know how to do that?”

“Look at my hair Kitty!” he said, touching his, it was down at the moment.

She giggled, “Yeah… got a point. But you don’t put in a… bun do you?” she was struggling from getting to carried away with laughter.

He laughed and shook his head, “No way! I just ran across it when I was looking for a way to keep my hair from getting into my face during Quidditch, and rubber bands like to snap, and I’ll be damned if I wear a ribbon!” he added with disdain.

Hermione couldn’t help but giggle hearing that, and the way he said it and moved his eyes made it even funnier.

“You play tomorrow!” she told him.

“Yes, and I want you to be better to watch me.” said Harry.

Hermione smiled, “I will be! I won’t even bring a book.”

Harry just chuckled, “Good…! Ok… lay down… flat on your back.” He instructed.

She nodded, and moved to the mat and laid down on it.

“I feel like I’m about to do Yoga.”

“Do you do Yoga?” asked Harry. “Yes! Every morning, my roommates think I’m crazy.” she giggled, “But I find it helps me relieve stress. You should do it with me.”

Harry choked, “Hell no!” He answered. “I’m not contorting my body in ways that I can’t fathom.’

“Might help with dueling.” she said, as Harry blinked, and thought about that, “Erm… I don’t like the thought of twisting my arse into a pretezel! I’d lose my leg.”

“Oh c’mon! Think about it! It makes you limber.” Hermione apprised, with a smile on her face.

“So does ballet but you don’t see me doing it?” he disputed.

She giggled furiously as she stared at the ceiling. “The day I see ‘that’ is the day I will give up reading forever.”

“Hmm.” “Don’t even.” warned Hermione.

He chuckled, “Ok… now… relax.” he told her. “Breath in slowly and back out again.” He instructed, walking over closer and bending down, and taking on hand and moving it out. “Make a spread eagle position.”

She just cracked an eye. He smirked, “C’mon! I’m serious. Hermione, we’ve been dating for two weeks. I wouldn’t do that without consent.”

She just nodded, and did as she was told. He sighed, “C’mon more. Like a star.” He told her.

She sighed and did so. He just smirked, and moved down moved one foot to the edge of the mat and the other foot to the other edge. He moved around and moved her arm, and made sure her head was straight.

“Are you comfortable?” he asked.

“Yes.” she said. “Good… because I have to get the points on each of your limbs… that connect to your heart, starting with your left hand ring finger.” said Harry walking around and knealing down.

He pulled out four red magic clips. She opened her eyes, to see him cliping one to her middle finger. He moved down to her toe and clipped one to the middle of her toe and then her other foot, and then her ring finger on her right hand.

“Magic clips are rare. Where did you get them?” asked Hermione.

He smiled, “Don’t worry about ‘where’ I got them. Just be thankful I do! Because its hard enough to cast this spell without hitting parts of your body I shouldn’t be.” Magic clips draws the energy of the spell straight into whatever its clipped on and leaves no residue on any other part of the spell. A lot of criminals and Deatheaters used these on muggles and people they didn’t want to draw attention too.

“Ok… seriously close your eyes.” He told Hermione. “Whatever you do, do NOT open them.”

She nodded, and did, the first incantation slipped out of his wand in a streaming purple light and slipped through the magic clip causing Hermione’s chest to suddenly heave upwards, she squealed in pain.

Harry winced, and walked around to her right leg, having done her left ring finger. The same purple thread of light slipped out and through the magic clip on her toes, making her squeal and grit her teeth as the tears fell out of her eyes. Harry’s heart pounded as he remembered the pain. He was five years old when it was done to him and he was asleep for two days straight.

When he went upwards to her right finger, and said the incantation instead of a purple thread a faint blue stream of light flew out of his wand and slipped into the magical clips, causing Hermione to groan and whimper. Harry knew she wouldn’t hear him because her ears would be clouded, due to her blood pressure rising in her ears. On the whole it felt as if you are going to have a heart attack. He was certain that her shoulders were hurting, with strain.

He walked over, quietly, and pointed his wand, and said the incantation, a dark navy blue slipped out and into her left foot. He seen her shaking and the tears her face was red, and her hands were pale white like a clam.

Harry knelt down beside her and placed his hand between her breasts, he hadn’t told her about this part. He should have. But he slid his hand between them, and closed his eyes, as he did he could feel the energy flowing through her. No matter who you were you could feel this. You didn’t have to have any special power to do so… it was a way of knowing that the bond was unraveling. Harry felt Hermione’s heart racing like a jack rabbit, it then slowed down and Harry felt something loosen and separate. He ignored her soft moans and whimpers, as he felt for the right moment, and when he did, he sighed with relief knowing he did it. His shoulders sagged, and he moved his hand, and watched as her breathing slowed down, and got a bit more even. Just like it appeared it disappeared. Harry mutely went into a reverse action to take away the clips starting with the right hand this time, and finishing with the left hand. When he did he took her arms and moved the close. She was still in a catatonic state. When he pushed her legs together, and conjured a blanket. She was shivering now. Of course! It goes from hot to warm, to freezing cold. He moved and placed it over her, and bent down and whispered, “Its over… just breath and relax.” he kissed her earlobe, feeling utterly terrible.

Just like before, he hated to see women crying. It was a weakness he had always had.

He said there, and waited, leaning against a desk, and watched Hermione as she slept. He checked his watch and lean back…

It was ‘extremely’ late, when he heard a moan. His eyes flew open having come out of a sleep state, he seen Hermione moan. “Ulgh… what…”

“It’s over. The bond is separated, but I would advise you not to cast a spell till Sunday afternoon to be safe.”

She nodded, “OK!” she murmured hoarsely, as she struggled up. ‘That was painful.”

“I told you.” He said, sliding over closer, as she rubbed her throat, “My throat.” she said softly.

“OF course…” he was prepared for this and handed her a water bottle of cold water. “Don’t drink or eat any dairy till Sunday.”

She looked at him, and took a drink, “They do this when you’re seventeen do they?”

He shook his head, “No, we’ve prematurely separated the bond. Kind of like if you take a baby out of a mother prematurely.” he told her. “The bond naturally separates, and it feels just like a growth spurt. But, when you take something away a bit early it can be very painful.”

She looked at him, “That was a dark spell wasn’t it?”

Harry looked at her and nodded, “Yes, many people use them though. Dumbledore used it… I believe my godfather used it, otherwise when he escaped from Azkaban they would have traced him.”

“But he’s over age.” said Hermione as a matter of factly.

Harry smirked, “When you’re a prisoner placed in Azkaban the bond is placed back on you.” Harry told her. “Its EVEN more painful to take off.”

“So… the Ministry can’t detect my magic?” she asked, as she took her hair out of the magical bun.

Harry smirked, “You got it! You could kill Malfoy and they’d never know.”

She rolled her eyes, “Harry! You almost did that.” she admonished.

Harry looked at her, “You didn’t argue did you?”

“I’m divided.” she admitted. She shrugged, “On one hand I know he deserved it, for the way he battled his fellow Slytherins, and his hateful attitude on the other hand… he’s still human… and that matters.” Hermione, held up both of her hands as if they were scales.

Harry looked at her, “Hermione, he’s a Deatheater. I didn’t do it because he was a Slytherin or to be viscious! I’m a mean bastard but I’m not that cruel.”

She slapped him on the shoulder, at his choice of words. “How do you know? And mind the language!” she said, shaking her head.

Harry looked at him, “I know Kitty. I grew up on the streets, I roamed Knockturn Alley… when you do you hear many things. When you enter the alley what you hear stays there.”

She just stared at him, drawing her legs into indian style.

“Everyone knows the name Malfoy.” said Harry, slowly.

“Yeah, Ron told me.” said Hermione quietly. “Mr. Weasley and Mr. Malfoy despise each other.”

“They are near the same age I would ‘spect.” Harry responded.

“I think Mr. Weasley is older, by two years.” Hermione told him.

She leaned back and sighed, “I’m exhausted.” she said, quietly. She closed her eyes, and opened them again.

“Don’t fight it.” He told her. “I need… to get… to my dorm.”

He checked his watch, “It’s early yet! You can lay there. I won’t disturb you or allow anyone too.”

She laughed, “No, I’m OK.” yet she laid back down out of instinct. That told Harry her body was exhausted.

She laid there, as Harry leaned back against the desk. She glanced over, “Thanks.” she told him.

“For what? Putting you in pain?” asked Harry frowning.

She smiled, “No for taking off the tracking bond.”

“Yeah well, tell no of this, kitty. It’s dark magic and I’m not even suppose to know it.” “Did Professor Zabini do it on you?” she asked, softly.

He looked at her, “I won’t say yes or no.” He told her. “Remember, its illegal.”

She looked at him, as he winked at her. Hermione just smiled, and giggled, “You’re as paranoid as Mad Eye Moody.”

“Better safe than sorry.” He told her. “You have a point.” she replied.

He watched her go in and out of sleep, and it wasn’t before long she did fall asleep even if she didn’t want too. Harry just leaned back and checked his filthy nails instinctively. He had a lot to think about.

First thing that was on his mind… was Candy and the baby. They went together, as one until that baby was separated from her. He thought about his schooling and then about what he was going to do. That reminded him that he had to go apartment hunting, but then someone he remembered the deeds to Godric Hollow, and a couple other places. He tapped his mouth, unable to stay out of his own thoughts.

If he started building on the land then Dumbledore would find out and he being so young… he could get it taken away from him. He needed to talk to Sirius in private, since Sirius was his unannounced guardian do to his parents will, he would have to consult him. Harry nearly scowled, he hated consulting others about his life.

0000000

Harry didn’t have much time to think about things on Saturday Morning… Quidditch with Ravenclaw was on his mind.

“Cho Chang, she’s pretty good.” said Daniel to Harry.

“The asian chick?” asked Harry, finishing the last of his toast. Most of the players weren’t eating.

“Yeah… so watch out for her.” said Daniel.

“Do you have your broom?” asked Hannah.

Harry smiled, “Yeah I got it! Got it last night.”

“What kind?” asked Daniel.

“Uh.. I haven’t got a chance to look at it. My godfather bought it for me.”

Daniel’s eyes widen, “Harry! You have to know what you are riding!”

Harry gave him a glare, “Don’t even raise your voice Daniel.”

“This is serious!” said Ernie. “You have to get use to your broom.”

Harry rolled his eyes, “I’m sure my godfather did a good job seeing as he use to play Quidditch too.”

Zacharias gave Harry a skeptical look but a lethal glare from Harry kept everyone from saying anything more.

He was just finishing his orange juice when he felt arms wrap around him. He glanced upwards to see Hermione, “Hi!”

“Hey, you feeling OK?” he asked, as she slid in next to him. Justin moved down just for her.

“Thanks Justin!” she said, warmly. “Yeah, feel better. Ron, thought it was weird I went to bed at seven.”

“What did he think happened?” asked Harry grinning.

Hermione nudged him, “Harry! You really like antagonizing him?”

“I LOVE antagonizing him! It’s much fun! I always wonder which red he will go.” Harry expressed, causing Hermione to stare at him, “Harry!” she nudged him but Harry just smirked, “Here! Have some toast.” he teased.

As Harry got up with the Quidditch Group, Hermione followed him out and hugged him, and then kissed him softly on the lips, “Good luck.”

“Yeah, I just dread wearing yellow.” Harry murmured making Hermione giggle, “Aw.. You’ll look!” she said, before bounding out to meet Ron and Neville at the Entrance Hall. Ron was glowering.

Harry got his broom from the dorm and came out, and unwrapped it, Daniel would die if he knew Harry hadn’t even looked at the broom. Having other things on his mind like his girlfriend in painful agony because of a silly tracking bond could do that to a guy.

He realized when he lifted it up to examine it, it was a Firebolt. He was told it was the fastest model ever. Speeds up to 100 mph. He smirked, “Someone could really get some air on this.” He murmured, when Justin ran in.

“Holy smoke!” He said, grinning, “Firebolt! All right! You’re really going to kick some arse.” said Justin, pumping his fist in the air.

Harry chuckled, “We’ll see.” Harry said taking the wrapping off.

Justin laughed, “I’m not EVEN going to tell Daniel about you not even opening it!”

Harry smirked, “Had more important things on my mind yesterday.” He said, as they headed down.

Daniel was doing whoops when he seen Harry’s broom, and Hannah was beside herself. Zacharias was red with jealousy but Ernie begged to hold it just for a moment.

“Cho Chang recently got a Nimbus 2000, but Nimbus’ don’t hold a candle to the Firebolt.”

Harry grinned, “Sirius ‘really’ knew what to do!” Harry had to remember to thank his godfather.

Tanya was giggling, “Will you let me try later?” she asked, excitedly.

“Sure.” said Harry, finding himself ‘unable’ to be mean to the young girl. She was like… a little girl. There were two very tiny girls on the team, and they didn’t look older than eleven.

Harry did treat them much different. He didn’t treat them like Zacharias or Daniel. Ernie was to nice, even if he was a bit pompass and the other team well, Hannah was his friend, and the others he didn’t have much conversation with.

The Hufflepuff Team made their way down to the lockers, when Harry entered, he found his gear in the locker, and made a face of disgust.

“Why do WE have to have the yellow ones?” he grunted.

“No idea.” Zacharias grunted.

After everyone was changed and dressed the girls came back in and sat down on the bench, along with Ernie and Zacharias, and the rest of the team.

Harry leaned against the lockers arms folded broom in hand.

“We have some great news! With Harry’s firebolt things should be better!” he grinned, “I am proud to say we have the best team than we have ’ever’ have. We have better chance at getting our victory than ’ever’.” said Daniel with a wide grin. “Let’s out there and kick some Ravenclaw ass!”

Everyone was up, and Harry grabbed his broom and got in line, just as he heard Lee Jordan’s voice, using the ’Sonorus Charm.’

Harry mounted his broom and when he was called out he shot up in the air at top speed. Harry’s eyes widen as he laughed, and nearly howled with amazement. It felt good! The wind whisped through his hair, and face. It was perfect weather, it was very cool but it wasn’t freezing.

“Is that a firebolt!” Shouted Lee Jordan out of nowhere. “Wow! I have NEVER even TOUCHED one of those! The seeker Cho Chang is going to have her work cut out for her! Is Harry Potter’s abilities as good as his brooms? Looks like we’ll find out.”

Harry shoot up and stopped across from the gorgeous raven-haired girl across from him. She gave him a hesitant smile. He just smirked at her, before watching as the balls were released. (Keep in mind I’ve never read Quidditch Through the Ages.)

The game started and Harry zoomed away from her as far as he could go, but she chased after him.

The ball was immediately in the Ravenclaw’s posession but Ernie smacked a nasty bludger at the Ravenclaw Chaser, causing her to swerve and lose the ball as Hannah, the lead chaser snagged the ball and ran to the opposite side of the hoops. Beaters and chasers were chasing them… Zacharias and the other little girl were in position just like it was practiced, and just when the bludger was coming at Hannah she dropped the ball on purpose where Zacharias caught it and then threw it to the little girl who was closest to the hoops, she scored Hufflepuff’s first goal, causing a ton of cheers, and Harry to smirk before veering off to the left, and doing a few dives.

It was time to find out just how good this chick could fly. Lee Jordan was going back and forth in the commentary talking about Harry’s broom and then back to the game at hand, but his eyes and focus was on the broom, until McGonagall threatened to cut the charm off.
Sign up to rate and review this story